Viewing 55 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

PMM has erased all of the comments from the topics. :?

i know, even the user submited new.

people were being jackasses about the ticket price.

but you know what i put on there as a coment?

i said that 85 was a bargin, cause really it is only a little over the most expensive prices they charged last time, and it is for a smaller venue, and come on people, everything is costing more.

but people are jackasses.

jackasses

blueczarina
      Spectator

everyone is a jackass there.

i admit i put a couple jackass comments on there last night though.

but its all gone now. :)

maybe this is the new upgrade- oh, if only. :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

gas prices are hitting billy’s pocket as well? no way!!!!

Anonymous
      Spectator

You know what I say….
      We’ve been given a Muzzle…
      and we all knew the silence of the world……
      :(

blueczarina
      Spectator

gas prices are hitting billy’s pocket as well? no way!!!![/quote:2f62qmuv]

damn, i didn’t realize it had risen that high in the last 24 hrs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I didn’t realize we would still have issues today!
      Did we piss them off…I didn’t say anything too bad…
      It’s not a happy dysfunctional family over there anymore :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

I didn’t realize we would still have issues today!
      Did we piss them off…I didn’t say anything too bad…
      It’s not a happy dysfunctional family over there anymore :)[/quote:b01dhuza]

was it ever a happy disfunctional family? :wink:

i think PMM might be feeeling a bit pissy. they’ve made 3 pissy post at thepumpkins.net recently. they seem to be in a mood. :?

Anonymous
      Spectator

well in my book I was happy. I think it is great to see everyone spill their opinions. It’s healthy we just can’t be having some of those wars that go on over there. I have been guilty of being a bit snippy once or twice, but now I just start laugh at some of the stuff up there…

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’ve always found it to be a pissy place myself. its fine to have disagreements, but people seem to go overboard there with the fighting and BS.

thats why i favor here and thepumpkins.net. such crap doesn’t really happen. people can disagree over things, but they do so in a more civil manner.

Anonymous
      Spectator

pumpkins.net I signed up today for it, but didn’t get an email-probably screwed it up somehow or maybe I am banned…lol
      haven’t checked in awhile….

blueczarina
      Spectator

you should sign up there. its a good forum. ;)

maybe the email is just slow coming.

i just got an email from last rose, and she said that she got a pm from primalblaze, and that he had pm’ed spmm, and that they probably took down all the comments because of people being pissy and dumb, and he probably didn’t want the band to see it and shut down the website. so that is another possiblity, that no one thought of, which is true.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i surprised it took PMM so long to decide the board was too pissy and a bit of a disgrace to the band. we’ve all know that for ages. :?

yeah, but now more people were all, billy just wants money. but little do they know, all of the shows at that place in IN are 85 dollars, not just sp. so i bet that is just the base ticket price. and from what jilly had on there today it seems that it will be a neat show, just maybe out of my price range.

blueczarina
      Spectator

it does look like a neat venue. :wink:

i don’t think Billy is trying to soak us all. i doubt he’s broke.

Anonymous
      Spectator

he’s not all about $. There is no way. I thought 85 was decent. I said I would even pay more. just not hundreds in gas, plus hotel food and all the extra amenities on top of that.
      Well if I didn’t quit my job then I really could go, but my sanity wins over working with a dictator

blueczarina
      Spectator

i hate bosses like that.

i think gas prices are one the biggest problems. it can cost a person as much as the ticket to get there, but thats not Billy’s fault by any means.

yeah, he doesn’t. yeah, he probably doesn’t need any money, so no reason to charge out the ass, it is partly the venues that they play at probably.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, i don’t think money should be used to seperate outr a good fan from a bad fan, which i don’t think he is even doing really with this at all. :wink:

but i do think people need to stop bitching about the money thing. the guy has sold a load of albums and isn’t broke, nor is he just money grubbing. so really we need to stop blaming the band over things like that. :roll:

yes people do need to stop bitching at them for it.

i never have.

i just blame the gas prices, and my husband for not letting me have money.

but that is another story for the crybaby thread.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah :wink:

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

$85 = €54
      I’m curious as to what ticket prices are over there normally for gigs, because that actually looks pretty cheap to me, because usually any band thats remotely popular and not from this country charges a minimum of €65, and if we’re talking about a popular band or artist in a small venue, the price usually shoots up to between €100 – €140 :shock:

Ooh, my next post brings me up to 100, better make it a good one :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

good question Cult Hero

i don’t know. i don’t go to concerts really. no one good comes here, inless you like country. :x

here also. i know that when we went to go see the summer sanatarium tour tickets were 169 dollars per person, but you also got to see alot of big bands

powerman 5000
      system of a down
      kid rock (when he still had joe c)
      korn
      METALICA

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice. :)

i don’t like Kid Rock and i never really have listened to Metalica (i know- wtf? :P ), but the rest would be cool.

oh man never listened to metalica????? WTF lady

go and listen to master of puppets, or enter sandman or unforgiven any of those will work, just go and listen to them they rock.

Arthur
      Spectator

My ticket for their February 2008 gig was € 43.35 only… But in US$ that is like 70+ I guess.

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh man never listened to metalica????? WTF lady

go and listen to master of puppets, or enter sandman or unforgiven any of those will work, just go and listen to them they rock.[/quote:3ckooj2p]

i knew i would get that :lol:

i will check them out- promise

and yeah, your money is worth double ours Arthur.

go listen now, now missy don’t make me start counting.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i promise i will download Master of Puppets or something later. i swear on my pumpkin collection. :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

$1.50 = 1 Euro. :(

Anyway, after that last show, I’m not so excited about going to see them anymore. Small venue, themed setlists, that does allure me though.

But really, why relive the past? Why is the band doing this? Whatever happened to pushing forward?

New music, new music, new music.

I still remember back to the Siamese and Mellon Collie eras, where Billy seemingly penned a song every hour. What happened to that guy? I loved that about him. I miss that. I wonder how many Zeitgeist era throw aways exist.

ok, i won’t start counting, but you had better.

blueczarina
      Spectator

I wonder how many Zeitgeist era throw aways exist.[/quote:1gcilwgy]

i wonder that too. what i would actually like better than a Gish boxset is a Zeitgeist demo one. most of us have already heard all the old demos. i will take box sets of those too, but i would like the new stuff more. :wink:

and i promise i will report back to you bullet tonight of tomorrow on what i think of Metalica. promise. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Just found this one on sp.com. Wonder if he means us? I thought we were with 8 already? :roll:

\"July 07, 2008 – Discussion forum?

Are we going to see a decent discussion forum out of this site? Ever? We really don’t have anywhere to go. Netphoria is a cliquey club, Blamo is full of lame children, and all the other forums are populated by, like, seven posters. So do we get a new O-board, or NOT?!\"

blueczarina
      Spectator

i was wondering if that meant us too. they seemed to have forgot thepumpkins.net though. if the comments where still there, you would see that i gave it a plug. :roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

with that attitude, i don’t think that fucks getting an O-board.

what the fuck is an O-board anyway???????????????

blueczarina
      Spectator

i never saw it, but on thepumpkins.net they said it was an old forum there or something.

and i don’t think it will happen at all, esp. since PMM took commenting away. if they did that, i duobt they will be giving everyone a proper forum board.

Arthur
      Spectator

with that attitude, i don’t think that fucks getting an O-board.

what the fuck is an O-board anyway???????????????[/quote:1ou80yxa]
      The Official Smashing Pumpkins message board was nicknamed the O-board by users to distinguish it from unofficial fan sites.

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh, o= official, duh. i could never figure out what they meant by it.

Arthur
      Spectator

The O-board had over 25,000 members in 2000-2001 if I remember well.

blueczarina
      Spectator

holy crap, i think a site is doing good with 20-30. :shock:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

The O-board had over 25,000 members in 2000-2001 if I remember well.[/quote:3ttw17r5]

yeah, i used to post there. it got kinda lame, with that many stupid fuckers all wanting to see their names in lights. it was ridiculous. i remember titleing a thread, "watch this drop", and it seriously was at the bottom of the page in like an hour.

blueczarina
      Spectator

whoa, i suppose it would be kind of crappy on a forum that big. how would you even carry on a proper conversation or get to \"know\" a few folks on the site. i would think everyone would be lost in the mess on a forum that big. :roll:

blueczarina
      Spectator

whoa, i suppose it would be kind of crappy on a forum that big. how would you even carry on a proper conversation or get to \"know\" a few folks on the site. i would think everyone would be lost in the mess on a forum that big. :roll:

Arthur
      Spectator

Here’s the old logo.

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats a cool logo.

funny, you weren’t into forums then, but later started one.

Arthur
      Spectator

thats a cool logo.

funny, you weren’t into forums then, but later started one.[/quote:11le1foe]
      Yeah funny indeed. Glad we did nevertheless. Never too old to learn I guess.

Still wondering why all comments on sp.com have been deleted…

blueczarina
      Spectator

it is weird. i wonder how long it will be that way. you think if it is due to them changing the site over they would just take it down for a few days instead of just disabling parts of it. it can’t possibly because things were getting ugly there- thats nothing new.

Arthur
      Spectator

it can’t possibly because things were getting ugly there- thats nothing new.[/quote:27w6qmoq]
      Exactly. It’s probably ordered by Chip Foose’s Overhaulin’ Team. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, they have to just be doing maintenance. its just so weird to those of us who visit it all the time. :wink:

i think they are a little pissed though. we keep getting strange posts from PMM on thepumpkins.net.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

I remember those boards, I was on there, think my user name was either \"Black Milk\" or \"Siamese Dreamer\", not sure, I used to post in their philosophy section, which was pretty cool except for the occasional flame wars between ppl with differing opinions, avoided the rest of the forums as they moved too fast to keep track of anything.

well, i have it on good athority it was several diffrent reason, one being the stupid ass comments.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, i suppose it was part that too, esp. since you said PMM told someone that- i guess it was a long time coming.

i wonder if its permanent though. :wink:

maybe they are waiting till they change the site to put them back up.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i suppose so. i wonder if the design will be radically different or not so much.

Viewing 55 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.