Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

that it played \"speed kills\" (the machina-version)
      247 times this year. whoopsi-daisy…

whats your most played mp3? :P

Marcella
      Spectator

My most played song is Supervixen by Garbage.

Danni
      Spectator

I don’t have an Ipod since I don’t like Apple, but I guess that my most played song would be The Sheik Of Araby by Django Reinhhardt ocr Smashed Blocked! by John’s Children.

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

I have an Ipod.

Dont know how to find the track,though?

Help me out!

Probs t-rex(johns children),anyways!

jc.x

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i dont have an ipod. i just use my mini laptop as my jukebox. but my most played track since i’ve had this thing would definately have to be the gravity demo of \"beautiful one (ugly)\"

that track is magical

i don’t use anything that makes statistics about what i listen to, be it an ipod, a website or software on my pc.

anyway, i usually only listen to albums, so it would be fairly pointless to try and find out what track i listened to most. i mean, i think it is definitely pointless in any situation, but even more in mine.

i’m so tired of lists. is it possible that people need content for whatever, but don’t really have any content, so they create some by making lists? or where do they all come from?

Tion
      Spectator

i was just asking. no big deal.

oh, i know. no problem. please, carry on. this is a messageboard, after all. you post crap, i post crap, we all post crap. everybody happy. that’s the idea, right?

Tion
      Spectator

im sorry if you think that the messageboard is full of crap.
      i dont think so.

i’m sorry. :cry:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

*taking a huge crap on board*

crapcrapcrapcrap

:lol:

i don’t have an ipod either. i have a little generic mp3 player that i hardly ever listen to. it’s mostly cd’s for me.

Anonymous
      Spectator

ipod, pc, cell phone, cd’s
      what else am I missing?
      beside records and 8 tracks :lol:
      rosey posey you need an ipod

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice avatar Derek :lol:

and you do need an ipod rose. i love my ipod classic. it holds shit tons of music. i can’t really say what sone i listen to the most though because that most played song thing on my itunes doesn’t work. plus i used a nano for half the year then switched to a classic. on my classic its probably some trance or techno stuff.

Viewing 13 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.