Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

OK, let’s be honest, we had to beg her for many days to pick up this job. First it was the salary, then it was the lack of experience and finally it was the impatience-treatment she’s going through, so she can’t have a job at all, according her doctor. Anyway, things worked out after all. Let’s meet her!

She’s really fresh on the boards, but has proven to be a hardcore collector in just a few months. She spends 25 hours a day on eBay, and all the pocketmoney she gets from her parents is thrown in to get her a nice Smashing Pumpkins collection. And she does well on that part…

She calls the male teammembers GranDaddys, as she is only 14 years old, or something. We haven’t asked her yet, but her passport copy was a bit blurry on the \"Date of Birth\" section. Probably on purpose. Anyway, she will start with rather easy jobs, for example setting up the Pricing Guide feature of SPfreaks.com. It’s still a big gap, this type of info, and since we are not allowed to give heavy jobs to little children, it’s a good start for our youngest team member: Ayoe from Denmark!

We all know her as \"mayonaise\" on this board. Please bare her, she is not really an expert yet on everything that happens in this cruel SP collectors’ world, but if we all help her sometimes, she’ll be fine!

Ayoe, welcome! 8)

Marcella
      Spectator

Mayo’s name is Ayoe? How pretty, I’m sure she’ll do a great job, congrats! :D

yay, someone will answer my priceing questions!!

congrats mayo, looking forward to seeing it all.

Oh wow, cool. Congrats!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Welcome mAyoe. ;)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Congratulations Mayo, I hope you enjoy everything and Arthur & Co. pay good money.

Make sure you’re on the Hall Of Fame, too, I had to pay Arthur 500,000 Euros for when I’d been a Webmaster. :) :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

I have updated the Hall Of Fame page.

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=CREDITS

Anonymous
      Spectator

Yay congrats :)
      I like your name..it’s unique
      Also um I feel like an ass, I never would have thought you being 14 WOW!
      Holy shit I have a child older than you…
      way to make someone feel old :)
      Congrats again Mayo

amnesia
      Spectator

Yay congrats :)
      I like your name..it’s unique
      Also um I feel like an ass, I never would have thought you being 14 WOW!
      Holy shit I have a child older than you…
      way to make someone feel old :)
      Congrats again Mayo[/quote:2hvy36nf]

14 oh come on.Dont believe that old geezer Arthur.His taking you guys on for a piss.Im 30 actually, but that doesn´t stop me calling Arthur for a grannie like im used to do. :P
      Anyway thanks guys, ill try to do my best :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

lol…

ARTHUR (sounding like a mom when you’re in trouble)….you keep pulling my chain, but then again I am not all here, my thoughts are completely elsewhere.
      :P

Arthur
      Spectator

14 oh come on.Dont believe that old geezer Arthur.[/quote:1l92u4u6]
      Don’t make me post a pic of your passport here, mayonaise. I think your cat is even older as you are.

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Haha Mayo!

Well done.

With so much collecting in such a short space of time,i expect you to be the ‘wiki’ version of Pumpkins info for us all to adhere to.

I now dont feel as bad about being 30 now.Thank you!

Again,well done!

Viewing 11 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.