Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

I missed it to be honest, but on November 25th, Sven wrote this:

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/pages/a … ts-release

Enjoy! I did! Pretty cool article again! 8)

I’m not sure if I understood that article. Is it about what are and what aren’t different releases?

Arthur
      Spectator

To me the key sentences were:

\"Catalog Analysis : Sunflowers or Art’s Release\"

\"A release is featured in the discography as Asselin had done and as is common practice with any kind of catalogue-system. It’s title-based. Four examples serve to present the basic idea behind this method… \"

\"And The Smashing Pumpkins have only just embarked on the path of creating more and more and more Art in a continuous flow of release.\"

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

I haven’t been impressed with an article from that site for over a month now.

:(

Maybe it’s just me though. I’m just not fascinated by how many times an album was released, transcriptions of radio shows, how to operate a website, or whether or not the security was comprised of assholes.

I certainly wouldn’t pay for that type of information. But I suppose there must be a demand for it, otherwise they wouldn’t have a job, right?

I’m sure some of my criticism is just misplaced envy. I’d love to write for the site. Unfortunately, I was paying no attention to the site when the contest was occurring, as I was in the final stages of finishing up the website.

PMM mentioned on Hipsters United the possibility of recruiting additional writers, and I’ve put in my formal request weeks ago, so I suppose I’ve done all I can for now.

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.