Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

BleedingTheOrchid
      Spectator

somebody here helped me a bit to google for bullet train mp3, after a long search i found a torrent on a website I’m not gonna mention now… it contains ALL releases of the pumpkins… to tell you the truth, i’m using it now for only downloading bullet train (my torrent program allows me to select individual files to download only) but it feels kinda strange… you know… this is illegal, isn’t it? I mean I have the 10 incher containing this track, but the guy putting such thing online… wow…

toad32r
      Spectator

Actually since you own a copy of the song,(an original), its not illegal to create a back-up or have an additional copy to preserve the original.

i hold that it isnt illegal (or more correctly you shouldn’t feel guilty) downloading rare tracks, or songs that would otherwise only be accessible on a vinyl. downloading an entire album, or songs that are incredibly easy to get a hard, legal copy of, is just plain wrong – a lot of people i know i don’t consider ‘true’ fans of bands, because they illegally download albums.
      so yeah, don’t worry about downloading the odd, hard to get song – just don’t download all their albums etc.

Satur999
      Spectator

wwbd… lol
      its ok we’ll bail you outta jail orchid

Anonymous
      Spectator

Really, who will find out anyway? The music police don’t have time to search all our music collections for pirated copies of songs. I think you’ll be fine.[/quote:3bt0dxvg]
      yeah you’re probably right. you know i download quite some live stuffs of sp but no commercial songs you know. i dont care because its all on live music archive website anyway.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.