Viewing 282 reply threads
  • Author

last_rose_of_summer
      Spectator

Dunno what you guys think of this,but what about having our own chat room on mirc ? So we can hang out there and talk.i know we doing good as it is,but would also be nice with our on channel so we could hang out 24/7.Whenever we got time,we could hang out there.Is it a good or bad idea ? :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

There is already a chatroom, mayonaise! :lol:

http://chat.spfreaks.com/

I sometimes meet up with people there, we set a time by email or PM from here and then we start chatting. I think for bigger groups we should publish some chat times here, by request of a certain individual member? Like \"hi, for the next 2 hours I’m available to chat, who joins?\". I don’t know, just a suggestion…

amnesia
      Spectator

Ohh.Roger that.I need to open my eyes more offen and check our main site,my bad :)

amnesia
      Spectator

Forgot to add.Im in the chat room now,probo gonna stay there,my PC is on all day,even im not using it.Drop by,seems im the only there :( :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m in too now mayonaise. I’m Soma. 8)

amnesia
      Spectator

I’m in too now mayonaise. I’m Soma. 8)[/quote:2472uv09]

Yeah,i notice,but was away.But anyway im still there :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

bullet and me use bluebullet and the rest of the forum for chatting :lol: :twisted:

Arthur
      Spectator

bullet and me use bluebullet and the rest of the forum for chatting :lol: :twisted:[/quote:e1qor7kt]
      Ow? Really? I hardly noticed… :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

bullet and me use bluebullet and the rest of the forum for chatting :lol: :twisted:[/quote:dbo0028d]

Come on in Blueczarina.Arthur and me are in the channel. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Come on in Blueczarina.Arthur and me are in the channel. :)[/quote:39c3bggg]
      Yup we are! :lol:

i still haven’t gottenit to work for me. i need to try again, cause i like to chat with people.

amnesia
      Spectator

i still haven’t gottenit to work for me. i need to try again, cause i like to chat with people.[/quote:32ueqgkx]

I can help you set it up if you like ? I only use mirc for chatting in general :)

what is that?

blueczarina
      Spectator

i can’t chat exactly, because i’m at work now and i sometimes have to go register a patient. it does work for me though, its just no one is ever in it. :wink:

it says that the cirtificate is expired, or maybe i am doing it wrong, i don’t know. is it my firewall or something?

oh i am no good at computer stuff.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i suck at computer stuff too. so i’m not much help. :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

i can’t chat exactly, because i’m at work now and i sometimes have to go register a patient. it does work for me though, its just no one is ever in it. :wink:[/quote:6b4aocqg]

But when you get home from work you can :P

how do i get it to work for me?

is there another place i can go?

when i log in it says connect in the top left hand corner.

amnesia
      Spectator

it says that the cirtificate is expired, or maybe i am doing it wrong, i don’t know. is it my firewall or something?

oh i am no good at computer stuff.[/quote:2w6llobn]

I can turn my PC on and off,thats about it.You dont need to be a expert for mirc.But i got a registret copy of mirc i can share.Ready to use.Ill set it up. Just let me know pls :)

ok, how do we do that?

Marcella
      Spectator

It crashed my PC. I’m scared to go in now :shock:.

crashed it? oh no.

i can use the one over at the pumpkins.net fine, why won’t ours work for me?

amnesia
      Spectator

ok, how do we do that?[/quote:34g3c9f8]

Pm me with a nick you want to use and your mail adresse and then ill set it for you and mail it back :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Tsss, I have no idea why everyone is having issues… I have talked with quite a few people already in the chatroom, and now mayonaise is added to that list… What might be an issue is if your internet browsers can or can’t use JAVA? I have installed JAVA 6, package 6, if I’m right. I don’t know what the others are having? Please show the error screens here in the board, so we can help each other…

When you see the login screen, just type in a nick and hit enter, then you’re in. When JAVA needs to load for a while, you’ll see a symbol moving around. And then: chat! :D

amnesia
      Spectator

It crashed my PC. I’m scared to go in now :shock:.[/quote:1dilqcsi]

Are you using a laptop Marcella ?

Marcella
      Spectator

Yes, I am using a laptop. Does that have anything to do with it?

Arthur
      Spectator

Yes, I am using a laptop. Does that have anything to do with it?[/quote:30t5l9ls]
      I guess not. I only wonder how it crashes on such a little page as the chatroom… What Operating System is on the laptop? What Internet Browser? What JAVA version?

i still can’t get it to work. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

oh man. why why why won’t it work?

amnesia
      Spectator

i still can’t get it to work. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

oh man. why why why won’t it work?[/quote:3uci7m1g]

Check your mail pls :wink:

ok, i will

Marcella
      Spectator

Yes, I am using a laptop. Does that have anything to do with it?[/quote:1otatjpl]
      I guess not. I only wonder how it crashes on such a little page as the chatroom… What Operating System is on the laptop? What Internet Browser? What JAVA version?[/quote:1otatjpl]

I use Mozilla Firefox, and I’m not sure about my Java version, but I guess it must be a recent one seeing I’ve had no problems when browsing other sites that require Java.

i will have to check back on this all later. hopefully soon i can get into the chat rooms with no problem, and then we can all chat.

are weekends good for most of you?

Arthur
      Spectator

I use Mozilla Firefox, and I’m not sure about my Java version, but I guess it must be a recent one seeing I’ve had no problems when browsing other sites that require Java.[/quote:ieyg85jr]
      And what is the "crash" exactly? Can you post a screendump here?

amnesia
      Spectator

I use Mozilla Firefox, and I’m not sure about my Java version, but I guess it must be a recent one seeing I’ve had no problems when browsing other sites that require Java.[/quote:3ewehe8t]
      And what is the "crash" exactly? Can you post a screendump here?[/quote:3ewehe8t]

Whats a screendump ? :oops:

Marcella
      Spectator

^ It’s when you press the \"print screen\" button on your computer and then you can paste it on another program and show it. It’s like pressing \"copy\" and then \"paste\".

Basically once the chatroom starts my laptop freezes. Last time I had to restart it.

I’m going to try again.

Arthur
      Spectator

Whats a screendump ? :oops:[/quote:1hbh5lcq]
      To create a screendump, you use the Ctrl-key together with the PrtScn-key to create a pic of the actual screen that is in front of you. You can then paste that pic (also called a "printscreen") in Word, Paint, or other places that accept pics. I use Irfan View for that.

Marcella
      Spectator

Here’s the link for it: http://i25.tinypic.com/2i1dxer.jpg .

Translated it says that the digital application of the chatroom has an error, and asks me if I want to execute it still. That’s when I click \"execute\" and CRASHHH.

Arthur
      Spectator

Looks like you are running the Operating System called Windows Vista? Or Windows XP? Then it might be necessary to set some \"trusted sites\" and you might also try checkmarking \"Confiar siempre en el contenido de este editor\". I’m sure it means something like \"Always trust content of this provider\". And still I’m confused why it crashes on such a modern computer… Maybe because it’s Spanish? Guess not…

Marcella
      Spectator

It finally works! Guess the problem was on Firefox…It works fairly well on IE. I feel very dumb now for not having thought of that before :roll:.

Arthur
      Spectator

Users should also be aware of the following (copied from the homepage of http://chat.spfreaks.com/ ):

\"SPfreaks Chat can also be accessed though an IRC client on your computer. An example is mIRC, a populair Windows based IRC client. But also MAC or UNIX clients will do. (*)

The settings for your IRC client are:

-server: irc.spfreaks.com
      -port: 6667
      -room: #SPfreaks

The room is not listed in the roomlist for privacy reason. Just enter ‘/join #SPfreaks’ (without quotes) and you’re in…\"

I believe SPfreaks member mayonaise is an expert on mIRC, ask her… :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i think i could access it before, but it looks like i will have to check this all out when i get home just to make sure. :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

Im in the chat room.But there is only me :P :(

Arthur
      Spectator

Not anymore. :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

Come on in ppl.So far only Arthur,Marcella and me has been in the chatroom.Drop by whenever you got time.Im there all day,coz my pc is on-line 24/7 coz of my work,not always im there,but my nick is in the channel unless my unstabil net decides to go down *sigh*.Go here http://chat.spfreaks.com/ and if that doesn´t work i can sort out the IRC client called Mirc,just lemme me now or ask Arthur.

amnesia
      Spectator

Come on guys.Im all alone in the chat room. :cry:

i am not up that early, or i try not to be. and i am still working on getting the chat room to work.

Anonymous
      Spectator

well I just tried and either nobody is there or it doesn’t work. Everytime I get in, there is nothing there but anickname spot and a connect button and smileys…where do you type? Where does it list everyone? Or am in a secret chat room? lol
      I have vista so that could explain everything…I hate windows vista

see that is what i get, just the name, connect and smilies. nothing else, i have tried the other, but it didn’t go to well, i geuss i need to download that other program, but it is difficult trying to download things cause my husband doesn’t like it. even if it is not bad, or gonna infect the computer.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Well this bites…good thing Microsoft gave us Vista with nothing else to go with it…lol
      I uploaded the new Java as well and nothing…i’ll figue it out…

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok so I went to IE and that is doing exactly what firefox does nothing
      I even unblocked my settings per what it said and it’s not working
      Vista is garbage!! I’ve had it since they introduced it-nothing, but problems

Marcella
      Spectator

I have Vista and it works for me, but only in IE. Very strange =l. I do have to wait a long time before the space to type and the list of people load, though.

amnesia
      Spectator

I got this chat client called mirc for use if you wanna try.But dunno if it works with vista tbh :?
      Just drop me a pm and i will set up a mirc.

Arthur
      Spectator

I have Vista and it works for me, but only in IE. Very strange =l. I do have to wait a long time before the space to type and the list of people load, though.[/quote:1hhmm84q]
      Yeah I have that too most of the times. Don’t know why… Java loading, or server slow, I have no idea…

amnesia
      Spectator

Billy is in our chat channel guys.Joins us,there is only him and me :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Oh yes I see! OMG! :shock:

My first chat with THE MAN himself! :shock: :shock:

really? if not don’ tease like that, i can’t get it to work for me.

Anonymous
      Spectator

That is just notty Arthur..You know how all of us would be sad if we missed it because your chat room dislikes bullet and I. My pc bites

blueczarina
      Spectator

*cough* is this the same Billy you guys were getting those chat logs from awhile back :lol:

Shannen
      Spectator

How come I never see any of the regulars in the chatroom each time I’m there? :(

Anonymous
      Spectator

some of us on here have great pc’s, but apparently not good enough to have the chat room work. We have tried and tried and we are unlucky…
      maybe I should try again….

Anonymous
      Spectator

no such luck…
      There has to be a way. I am just not figuring out what part of my pc won’t allow the chat room to fully load.
      I get it up but can’t post anything there.

Shannen
      Spectator

Try to use firefox instead of IE

Anonymous
      Spectator

actually I am on firefox and IE doesn’t work for me either. I will eventually figure this out. I should just have my computer genius child figure it out when he comes home.

The java applet isn’t working for me either, so I’m using Chatzilla instead (an irc client add-on for Firefox).

Apparently I’m the only one on there?

Anonymous
      Spectator

so java works for me on ESPN while chatting during the draft I had, so why doesn’t it work for this site? Do I need to reconfigure something in the java console?

I don’t know. I doubt it. But like I said, I have the same problem.

Anonymous
      Spectator

what’s chatzilla?? Is that the other thingy it talks about on the chat page?
      how do I add that…

blueczarina
      Spectator

i think the chat room works for me, but i presume no one is ever in there so i never go there. i think we need something at the bottom of the screen to list when someone is in the chat room.

amnesia
      Spectator

Im in the chatroom somtimes, but nobody are there.Arthur and Marce drops by every now and then and thats it.Im not in the chatroom now but ill try to go there more offen. Would be cool if others would be there as well. :wink:

what’s chatzilla?? Is that the other thingy it talks about on the chat page?
      how do I add that…[/quote:2j9uvya6]

You add it like any other add-on.

And it’s an IRC client, like mIRC.

Shannen
      Spectator

The java applet isn’t working for me either, so I’m using Chatzilla instead (an irc client add-on for Firefox).

Apparently I’m the only one on there?[/quote:3hdnmull]

You are probably behind a firewall? Try to quit the firewall and see if the chat program works.

Apparently I’m the only one on there?[/quote:3ftghylr]

You are probably behind a firewall? Try to quit the firewall and see if the chat program works.[/quote:3ftghylr]

Meh. I am. but I can’t be bothered to do it, as I can access the chatroom with my IRC client.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I have no idea what I did, BUT I can finally get in the chat room
      I did it!!!!

Anonymous
      Spectator

:( and now today no such luck…..

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok…I think I now know how to work it from now on..

not me, either i am just retarded or it just won’t work for me. the one over at thepumpkins.net does, why not over here though.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m in!!!
      bullet you need to fix it in your cookies I believe and uncheck it through your windows firewall….
      well you might have to add it first in your control panel
      It was a pain through trial and error, but I got it working fine

Anonymous
      Spectator

and by the way..I am staying logged in
      you know what will happen if I log out? Probably nothing, but it was a pain to get in so I’m staying in for the day….I’ll check it through out the day….

amnesia
      Spectator

Im in the chatroom now, so if anybody wanted to have a lil talk. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

hmm, it works at home, but not at work.

Anonymous
      Spectator

sorry blue…you’re missing out..lol
      not really-Billy’s not in there :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m in, but not for too long

Anonymous
      Spectator

does anyone ever go in? every time I’ve been in it’s been empty besides the other day
      I had a pleasant chat with are beloved Mayo

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’m never there because i’m usually logging in when you guys are logging out.:wink: plus i have damn school all day. :roll: and yes, i just love school as you can all tell by now. :roll: :wink:

otherwise i would chat with you guys. :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

Im in the chat room now, but dunno for how long though. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

i’m in too

amnesia
      Spectator

Im back in the room now.Saw you where there reggae but then i lost my inet.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m in again….

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m gonna log in and stay in, but I will check periodically if anyone is there ;)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m currently in if anyone wants to join….

amnesia
      Spectator

I’m currently in if anyone wants to join….[/quote:35nph0dx]

I might join a lil later.Need to be done with my work and then dinner. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok…If I remember by then..got a few things I need to tackle after the children come home from school…but i could always make my hubby do it :twisted: :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

Im in the chatroom atm. :)

amnesia
      Spectator

Come and join me and Reggae in the chatroom guys.Billy is the chatroom as well. :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

i think the chat room is down guys. :wink:

you get a directory listing denied error when you click on the link.

Shannen
      Spectator

blue, yup. I think Arthur is still working on to bring it back to live.

Arthur
      Spectator

blue, yup. I think Arthur is still working on to bring it back to live.[/quote:1yxf8f8w]
      RedWolf.

niteshyft
      Spectator

I’m sitting idly in the chat room as I work on the challenge I put out, if you pop in,wait a few minutes as it’s not my main window up. I’ll probably be in there for a couple more hours.

amnesia
      Spectator

Seems the chatroom is working proper again, so join in guys.See you there. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

cool..
      I might be in after my 8 year old goes to school

amnesia
      Spectator

Im in the chatroom if anybody wants to talk.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i would, but it doesn’t open at work. :( crappy Java client.

amnesia
      Spectator

Its sucks being the only one in the chatroom. :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’ve never tried the Chatroom here before.

Sometime I’ll have to risk my Craputer’s explosion and give it a whirl.

amnesia
      Spectator

It was fun last night.

Manilla/Blue and me had a blast.

Pipoka
      Spectator

It was fun last night.

Manilla/Blue and me had a blast.[/quote:3rrb5cec]

and you didn’t invite me for the party? :evil:

:P

amnesia
      Spectator

Anybody is welcome, would be fun if we one day could arrange something and then meet at the chatroom and be silly. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

we should try to arrange something- we have a time zone problem though.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Judging by some of the posts here lately, also a Twilight Zone problem… :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

well damn I missed the chat too..
      oh well maybe another time…

amnesia
      Spectator

Manilla and me are in the chatroom, join if you want. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Judging by some of the posts here lately, also a Twilight Zone problem… :wink:[/quote:k4z48nyy]

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

Me and the old fart are in the chatroom, join. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

She means; Arthur and the old fart, being me, mayonaise. :P

amnesia
      Spectator

Oh shut up you! :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

Its a madhouse in chatroom right now. :lol:

For the record.They really should not grant patients computer access at the institution

blueczarina
      Spectator

fuck no!!!! :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Record! 7 gnome_cracking people in da… da… da… da darkroom! 8)

amnesia
      Spectator

Mama, im scared of the werid people at the SPfreak chatroom, dont make me go there again. :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

hey, you’re one of us! :P :P :P

Pipoka
      Spectator

and a lot of celebrities!

Arthur
      Spectator

Chat, anyone?

would love to if it worked for me.

amnesia
      Spectator

Chat, anyone?[/quote:iemjcoth]

On my way.

amnesia
      Spectator

Im in the chatroom.

Arthur
      Spectator

Me and blamo too. 8)

niteshyft
      Spectator

wtf, blamo?

I swear, people just can’t call me Josh.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

You mean old man you.

blueczarina
      Spectator

wtf, blamo?

I swear, people just can’t call me Josh.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

You mean old man you.[/quote:2oeymj6n]

maybe you should have made your username Josh :P

niteshyft
      Spectator

But every good superhero needs a secret identity!

Arthur
      Spectator

But every good superhero needs a secret identity![/quote:1n4jjvbw]
      Which immediately implies, you don’t. :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

But every good superhero needs a secret identity![/quote:37rvzeem]
      Which immediately implies, you don’t. :P[/quote:37rvzeem]

:lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

Im in the chatroom.

Arthur
      Spectator

Me too. Anyone else?

niteshyft
      Spectator

it’s a partay woot woot come on! :shock:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i always miss these parties. :P pretty soon school will be out though, but the next few days are going to suck ass!!!

niteshyft
      Spectator

Miss them? We’re still in here. You never logged in to check! I kinda miss you too :cry:

i know it’s too late tonight, but i can’t ever get the chat thingy to work on here :(

blueczarina
      Spectator

what made it work for me was when i downloaded a proper java platform.

i tried to do that but it didn’t let me. i’ll have to play around with it some more.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s what i had to do

i just downloaded java but i still can’t get into the chat room. how do i register for it?

amnesia
      Spectator

Im in the chatroom with Billy Corgan, join pls. :P

amnesia
      Spectator

Im all alone in the chatroom. :(

amnesia
      Spectator

Chat, anybody?

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m in
      had to wait for people to leave

blueczarina
      Spectator

i can’t. i’m at work and it doesn’t work there. plus i’m too tired and out of it. this has been a most fucked up day.

Anonymous
      Spectator

:(

why?
      I’m sorry you are having a crap day

blueczarina
      Spectator

i don’t know if its crap or not. it was just crazy as fuck. i’m likely to get interruptions if i try to spill the details now, but i will tell you guys after i get home.

amnesia
      Spectator

Hugs Blue.

Anonymous
      Spectator

:(

hugs to you dear
      hope you shift ends soon!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

thanks mayo. :wink: its all good. i just need some rest and for the next half hour to go lickity split. .

Anonymous
      Spectator

uh lickety split? :lol:
      going to Dairy Queen after work :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

i was thinking more like carmel machiatto. this book store remodeled and got this new coffee shop that is better than starbucks. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

blah coffee :x
      but if it’s better than Starbucks go for it :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

heck yeah. the one i had yesterday tasted like carmel and vanilla and had tasty carmel drizzle. it was nummy and fattening. :P

amnesia
      Spectator

I hate coffee.
      Black coffee is yuk yuk, and it gets even more disgusting when the cream and sugar is added. :roll:

blueczarina
      Spectator

if its made right though it can be super tasty. i don’t like plain black coffee either.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I hate coffee.
      Black coffee is yuk yuk, and it gets even more disgusting when the cream and sugar is added. :roll:[/quote:2oyv1gq9]
      I love Mayo :D
      great minds think a like :twisted:
      sorry blue you gotta change your coffee love

blueczarina
      Spectator

never :twisted: :P

amnesia
      Spectator

Hahaha :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

that’s ok as long as Honey Bunches of Billy approves :P :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

he does

Anonymous
      Spectator

8) then there is absolutely nothing wrong with your love for coffee
      glad I don’t like it though :P
      it’s just yucky

blueczarina
      Spectator

i just like the tasty flavored kinds and the frappes with whip cream

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’ve tasted some, but I just can’t get over the bitter taste…I think it hilarios when peopl add whip cream to their tea :lol:
      that is just bizarre to me
      sucks that you aren;t in the chat room :P
      FOL baby :lol:
      I’m listening to that right now

blueczarina
      Spectator

i like whip cream on tea too :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: :lol:
      but of course you do ;)

blueczarina
      Spectator

indeed :lol: i’m contrary like that. :P i really like green tea and chai tea frappes with whip cream.

i like chai tea. i’ve never tried whip cream on it though.

blueczarina
      Spectator

its like dessert.

Arthur
      Spectator

People that don’t like coffee are sissies, and they have not been raised in a proper way by their parents, that’s just my humble opinion. :P

That smell when I open the coffee tin, then that other heavenly smell in the kitchen when making the coffee on the stove, oh man… and then that first zip from my own homemade espresso… cloud 9! 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

coffee is tasty for sure.

amnesia
      Spectator

I rather want to be a sissie, then a coffee drinker, coffee, YUK.

i like my sugar with coffee and cream

not really though
      i drink my coffee black, or with some milk added, when available
      no sugar

Anonymous
      Spectator

I rather want to be a sissie, then a coffee drinker, coffee, YUK.[/quote:2jpgywl1]
      do you realize that Arthur called Billy a sissy
      I’m with you Mayo it’s NASTY
      and guess what we are with Billy and they aren’t :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

hey, Billy is enjoying a cup of coffee so i don’t know what you are talking about :P

amnesia
      Spectator

Chat, anybody?

Anonymous
      Spectator

:cry:
      I missed the chat time

amnesia
      Spectator

😥
      I missed the chat time[/quote:25ziltxq]

Yes you did. :(

Anonymous
      Spectator

:cry:
      dammit :evil:

i still wanna figure out how to make it work on my comp at home.

amnesia
      Spectator

i still wanna figure out how to make it work on my comp at home.[/quote:245866zi]

Have you tried to log in here dear?

http://chat.spfreaks.com/

manillascissor
      Keymaster

come chat….

holy crap i tried it again and it actually worked! of course when no one is online :P

maybe the power failure did something to my computer to make it better :lol: anyway nice to know i should be able to chat with you guys next time :) (i hope) :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

yay :)

amnesia
      Spectator

Thats good news Rose. 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

now we all just need to figure out a time that works best with everyone or some. that should be interesting…

amnesia
      Spectator

Ill been in the chatroom in 2 mins, anybody?

blueczarina
      Spectator

there has been chats before starting in the late afternoon with lots of us. :wink: the problem is we have so many timezones.

amnesia
      Spectator

Then join Blue, im the only one there atm.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i would, but i’m still at work. it doesn’t open here becuase we have outdated shitty internet.

Anonymous
      Spectator

i’m in…..blue :( that sux you aren’t chatting

blueczarina
      Spectator

true, i’m too tired anyhow. i’m sure there will be other chats after the weekend though. :wink: :P

amnesia
      Spectator

Reggae and i are in the chatroom.

Anonymous
      Spectator

question on the chat room names
      am I able tolog in without using my username on here along with my password or do I have to use my username?
      maybe I want to name myself agoodbitch one day..lol am I able to get in that way :lol:
      just wondering lol

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, you can be whomever and you can change it once in

Anonymous
      Spectator

sweet
      you know this and your ass is never on :lol:
      you better get on one of these days
      probably when I’m not damn you :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

i have talked to manilla and the euro spfreaks before, but i never seem to catch you :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

i’ve talked to most of them to
      Dazey no he’s never in there
      and you maybe once
      weren’t you on when everyone went nutty that day :lol:
      omg that was hilarious!!!
      I am a mystery :twisted:

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, i was there for that super crazy day. :lol: and i have never chatted with Dazey in the spfreaks chat.

niteshyft
      Spectator

Mayo is ignoring my request to get in the chat room. :cry:

amnesia
      Spectator

Not true!!!!! :o

niteshyft
      Spectator

She did show up! Anyone else going to join? Hmmmm?

Anonymous
      Spectator

I would but are ya’ll in still?

Anonymous
      Spectator

pm later mayo when you do :P

niteshyft
      Spectator

I’m back in the chat for a bit if anyone cares to join :)

amnesia
      Spectator

I’m back in the chat for a bit if anyone cares to join :)[/quote:1fb8e8p8]

No your not.
      You aint there. :P

niteshyft
      Spectator

I’m back in the chat for a bit if anyone cares to join :)[/quote:u3sj1hh7]

No your not.
      You aint there. :P[/quote:u3sj1hh7]

Should have checked the chat window before pushing Submit :lol:

niteshyft
      Spectator

Mayo and I are still chilling in here, if anyone feels the desire to come in and join the mini-party 8)

i might later if you guys are still on. i have 10 mins till i get off work yay!

amnesia
      Spectator

niteshyft, Reggae and i are there.

niteshyft
      Spectator

If anyone is bored enough, I’m in the chat for a bit. Just relaxing for the night and not much to do.

amnesia
      Spectator

Chat anybody?

Anonymous
      Spectator

mayo it’s been buggin hardcore last night and today, so I’ll try and see if it works again
      and it will most likely freeze up my pc and I’ll have to do a restart just in case you wonder what happened

blueczarina
      Spectator

reggae :lol: now you’re name changing

Anonymous
      Spectator

i had to
      my account was being wacko
      so manilla fixed it :P
      my old one was not allowing a change

amnesia
      Spectator

Im in the chatroom, if anybody wanna chat.

amnesia
      Spectator

Im in the chatroom, if anybody wanna chat.[/quote:2rlprcrw]

Anonymous
      Spectator

Im in the chatroom, if anybody wanna chat.[/quote:4ur8ewew]
      we are in….who wants to deal with our tormenting today :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

AYOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      NOW!!!!!!!!! :D
      I sent you a pm
      but you logged off :(

niteshyft
      Spectator

If anyone is awake or bored enough, I’m finally back online and sitting around relaxing. Decided to park in there for a bit. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

rose and I are going to chat join if you want
      otherwise we are gonna talk some good stuff without you all :D

niteshyft
      Spectator

Sitting here watching tv with my daughter. Parked in the chat for a little bit until grandma returns. Not sure how long I’ll be around.

i would join you but i can’t chat at workie :P

niteshyft
      Spectator

S’all good, just reading Beatles discussions. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

um I just got up pretty recently and I bet you are gone now…maybe another time

niteshyft
      Spectator

had a couple things to do, but I am back in there for a bit now.

Arthur
      Spectator

I want to set a date and time for finalizing another Epic Compilation we were working on… :roll:

Anonymous
      Spectator

oooh fun
      post some dates for them to respond to, so you can get it organized

I want to set a date and time for finalizing another Epic Compilation we were working on… :roll:[/quote:33zpmnq7]

oh yay! :)

niteshyft
      Spectator

I want to set a date and time for finalizing another Epic Compilation we were working on… :roll:[/quote:b9884x3v]

I’ve been on there a ton waiting for you to be logged on :x

But it’s all good, I’ve been in the wonderful company of Carrie and Ayoe, so it all worked out :D

niteshyft
      Spectator

Sitting around for an hour if anyone feels the desire to come pester me!

Arthur
      Spectator

Sitting around for an hour if anyone feels the desire to come pester me![/quote:jp4p9f3r]
      I wished… I had to work… :(

Anonymous
      Spectator

I had to clean so I can paint
      sorry
      maybe later

niteshyft
      Spectator

I log on right when Arthur logs off. Bah. Heading into the chat for a little bit before I start packing for the trip! Not sure how long I’ll be around.

Anonymous
      Spectator

rose and I are there now

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i’m in there.

arthur, get your butt in here.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Look, I’m you!

Anonymous
      Spectator

wow apparently I am drunk posting :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m in the chatroom for a bit, for like 1 or 1.5 hours… Chat, anyone? :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

was good chatting..ya’ll missed out :twisted:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m there
      where are you?

niteshyft
      Spectator

I’m bloody bored and neither roommate is home. I joined the chat and someone is there! Maybe. So, join! You know you want to.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i can’t join i’m afraid. i have to work super early tomorrow and i’m tired from working too much this week. someone had a baby at work and i helped to fill her shifts. it sucks because my last week of summer vacation is next week :roll: but i guess there was money to be had.

Anonymous
      Spectator

chat had booted me out mid sentence last night…so I just decided I better go to sleep and catch up on some zzzz’s
      I’m not caught up though…lol
      sorry

niteshyft
      Spectator

Arthur, we need to set up a time to meet in there.. Since it’s been like.. 2.. 3 months? What’s good for you? I’m free during the day or evening from Sunday on.

Arthur
      Spectator

Arthur, we need to set up a time to meet in there.. Since it’s been like.. 2.. 3 months? What’s good for you? I’m free during the day or evening from Sunday on.[/quote:37233nvb]
      I have been sick since last Thursday, but I feel a little better now. My girlfriend is out to a BBQ (which I am missing obviously :? ) but for the next few hours I’m online, and in the chatroom. Hopefully see you there then?

amnesia
      Spectator

Chat anyone, im buzzed and wanna chat hehe :twisted: :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Chat anyone, im buzzed and wanna chat hehe :twisted: :lol:[/quote:wm9kzbmc]
      we need a chat date set up :P
      pick a time I’ll be there-just pm me dear ;)

i haven’t been in there in a long time :(
      this week i am so busy with the haunted house and stuff. i do miss chatting though.

Anonymous
      Spectator

if u have time I am there now :P
      can’t promise how long I will be in…

amnesia
      Spectator

See you in a sec. :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

what happened we all used to hop in there once in a while…I fail :(

amnesia
      Spectator

Everytime i logged on, nobody was there, and nobody came, so i didn’t bother goin there anymore. :?

marigold
      Spectator

nope, nobody there at the moment either…. :?

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Haha, it usually works that way.
      That’s why you should plan a date ahead of time so a lot of people can chat at once. :D

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m in there now. Someone care for a chat? :)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Haha, I was actually awake at 6am this morning.

I could have chatted if I would have read that sooner. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i was at work at 6 am. :P i don’t think i could get away with chatting though.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I don’t think you could have either, that might have ended bad.

Anyone want to chat tonight? I’m going to be up for a while since I haven’t been sleeping well for the past couple of days.

Arthur
      Spectator

Sorry… bloody time differences! :evil:

Just woke up, have to go to work in a bit. Must be lonely in the chatroom, like it was yesterday? :wink:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I’m still awake, I really need a new sleeping schedule this isn’t working.
      Also, time differences do suck since most of us are from different countries.

I actually had Marigold accompany me in the chatroom so it actually wasn’t tonight.

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m in the chatroom in a few seconds! :D

marigold
      Spectator

Zero? Wake up! :lol:

I’m still awake, I really need a new sleeping schedule this isn’t working.
      Also, time differences do suck since most of us are from different countries.

I actually had Marigold accompany me in the chatroom so it actually wasn’t tonight.[/quote:1d86sp2v]

Cool chatting to you!

Arthur
      Spectator

Zero? Wake up! :lol: [/quote:1ze6lli3]
      Huh? (yawns)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Arthur we gotta have a chat again sometime…well not with just you
      where is Ayoe at? I miss my sis…

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m trying to be there more often, but I’m quite busy sometimes. :(

It’s always cool to meet you guys there, that’s for sure! I hit up with Derek (US) and Debby (NZ) a few days ago, and it was very nice, again. 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m in there now. Who joins!?

Arthur
      Spectator

Someone? I’m in the chatroom. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Goner, don’t bother anymore! :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol:

one day we just might all be there at the same time

blueczarina
      Spectator

i would like to chat with you guys again. my scheduled just so f-ed. we should try and set up a time maybe.

Arthur
      Spectator

Same thoughts here. It’s always fun, but I’ve been there alone a few times recently. :(

Arthur
      Spectator

Someone? :D

marigold
      Spectator

hiiiiiiiii :D

amnesia
      Spectator

Im gonna hang out in the chatroom if anyone wanna chat :wink:

marigold
      Spectator

good timing! :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Ayoe! I gotta get you in chat one day :P
      and Arthur you again as well…
      and the rest of your freaks

amnesia
      Spectator

Are you guys alive? :?

Anonymous
      Spectator

yes, but you aren’t…. :( miss talking to you

yep I should chat sometime too. I need to quit being so antisocial :lol:

marigold
      Spectator

might be using the spfreaks chat now that the electropopmedia chat has been killed off. Some of us from the oboard just can’t use the fancy technology (audio and video) on the new tinychat room. :roll:

I haven’t even tried that new chat. I don’t like the idea of video chatting too much.

Viewing 282 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.