Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

And it was bullettwoutbutterflywings that is guilty of making us reach that number! :lol:

Bullet, big big biggest hugs to you! 8)

*jumps up and down*

yippie, i knew i was good for something!!

thanks for the hugs arthur.

i just love this ol site so much.

*tears up*

i just want to thank my internet provider for giving me the way to find this great site, and to my typing teacher in school, and to my computer without you i couldn’t have done it. and the biggest thanks goes out to sp, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

hooray bullet!!! :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

Congrats…to you :)
      Hooray!

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SPfreaks 4eva! 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Now how many hours later after your #’s post is it at? lol

Arthur
      Spectator

Status as we speak, 8 days later: Our users have posted a total of 11007 articles (+10%)

manillascissor… I’m longing back to the days when we were still small, underground and obscure. When we didn’t discuss Cats, Dreams, Billy’s choices for sweaters and jerking off on Desert Islands… but proper collectors’ thingies like Matrix Codes and Test Pressings and Bootlegs… Sigh… Will those good ol’ days ever come back… :roll:

Got it. I’m gonna Chip Foose this whole place to a site for this next band, and sell the old content to Netphoria.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ctOyryYhaI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gj2MCf2G80[/youtube]

Anonymous
      Spectator

^ Ouch. :wink:

Let’s hope people don’t take these remarks too seriously, else they could be deemed \"ungrateful.\" :wink:

Arthur, it was never like that, let’s be honest.

And if the ‘newbies’ want to check on what we got up to back in the day, just look back at the old topics. Not too hard.

It’s a shame bleedingtheorchid will never come back… he still is one of the top posters :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah you are right, and also, what about toad32r?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

No, those good ol’ days are still here, we just are lucky to have a whole host of new friends to discuss other topics with.

Arthur
      Spectator

Hey guys, I was kidding! Read my lips: K.I.D.D.I.N.G. I’m even getting PM’s about this, come on! :P

Seriously, I’m very happy, to say the least (!!!) with how we are running now! :lol:

And the day I’m selling things to Netphoria is when the Easter Bunny is giving us presents with Xmas.
      Oops, shouldn’t be saying that too quickly I guess… :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe, that pictures funny.

and you better be kidding :? about selling spfreaks to netphoria :wink:

why won’t bleedingtheorchid come back?

Arthur
      Spectator

hehe, that pictures funny.

and you better be kidding :? about selling spfreaks to netphoria :wink:[/quote:25jugnju]
      Of course, no doubt. I’ll never make jokes about it again, as it seems to be the only thing that scares the shits out of you guys. I’m pretty sure I can say on behalf of manilla and the rest of the team, that we like to stay and grow independantly. And only cooperate with likewise websites and people. Hope you’re happy again. 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

Our users have posted a total of 11111 articles 8) (Just happen to catch that one a few seconds ago)

By the way, I believe I need to make an extra apology. I’m not sure if anyone was offended by me talking about the good ol’ days, making it look like that the new members were not welcome or something. If anyone, even for a split second, thought I was meaning something like that, I apologize. Please forgive my sillyness that might have caused confusion!

We from SPfreaks.com, and of course the undersigned included, seek the good days in the future, with all new and old members that are here and will be here sooner or later. The more the better! Let there be no doubt about that. Just a thought I wanted to share with you, the highly valued members and friends. You rock! 8)

Jeez Arthur, that sounded like an official press release from a PLC after one of its board members has said something that could be potentially viewed as racist. It sounded like you were reassuring shareholders!

If people didn’t get that you were joking, they wouldn’t be spelling things correctly (or rather, would be spelling things incorrectly on purpose).

So yeah, we understand, you don’t have to sound so formal and official if you feel the need to reassure!

Now, that sounded quite critical and vaguely harsh, so I would like to preemptively respond to these allegations with: ‘boobs’.

Arthur
      Spectator

Did you know that our shareholders have sticks with nails and a bad breath too? Very intimidating… :roll:

blueczarina
      Spectator

no worries Arthur- i figured you were joking. :wink: i know you would miss us.

Viewing 19 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.