Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

I can’t get the help anywhere it seems. I had reached my limit £1000 and I had to get verified.
      They sent out a verification code to me, but it was too late. I had already sent out for a new one since I thought that i HAD NOT recieved the first one. Now, it doesn’t work when i type in the old one. And I haven’t got the new one. Now it says that my credit card has been disabled from Paypal. Disabled. WTF!?

The problem is that I have to pay a seller for a Pumpkin related item. I’ve written to her a couple of times to apologize the whole fucked up situation. I f*** hate Paypal. How could you be sophisticated when shit like this happens.

I’ts gone to the point where I’be been thinking about going to a currency exchange to get the dollars and send her the money in an envelope. I hate this. Hate, hate, hate.

What is wrong with PayPal?!

Have anyone here encountered these problems. Why has my card been disabled and such??

Danni
      Spectator

So this seem to be \"goodbye eBay\" for me. No more Pumpkin shopping. Ever. It’s sad.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

dude, log in to paypal, and go to the bottom of the screen and click on contact us, and call them and talk to them on the phone.

Danni
      Spectator

Wow. It’s been taken care of. Finally.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s good. you got the guy payed off then finally?

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.