Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Marcella
      Spectator

check this out, found it in the pumpkins newsletter of today.

\"In a bit of a fun story, The Smashing Pumpkins are looking for the young girls that adorned the album cover of their record, SIAMESE DREAM. They have most definitely aged to their teens at this point, and are no longer conjoined. If anyone has any information on how to find the girls, please email web@smashingpumpkins.com.\"

who knows something about these girls anyway? they should be like 18-20 now i guess?

they look about 4-6 in my opinion on SD
      SD was released in 92-93 (right? i don’t remember) se they would be about 18-20 now, yeah :)

SD was released in 92-93 (right? i don’t remember) se they would be about 18-20 now, yeah :)[/quote:15361tba]
      same thoughts yeah. you can look up the releasedates on this site here (click on http://www.spfreaks.com on top) go to collection then cd’s official and then select title in drop down etc etc. i use this very often for my personal research or when buying new cd’s. siamese dream is 1993 something

SD was released in 92-93 (right? i don’t remember) se they would be about 18-20 now, yeah :)[/quote:29fkfbye]
      same thoughts yeah. you can look up the releasedates on this site here (click on http://www.spfreaks.com on top) go to collection then cd’s official and then select title in drop down etc etc. i use this very often for my personal research or when buying new cd’s. siamese dream is 1993 something[/quote:29fkfbye]k thanks :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

What became of this?

Didn’t the Pa of one gal contact and state her name, etc? The one on the right.

As it went so quiet, I’m suspicious this was all a ruse for the girls to be imprisoned at Pumpkinland 2.0.

Anonymous
      Spectator

What became of this?

Didn’t the Pa of one gal contact and state her name, etc? The one on the right.

As it went so quiet, I’m suspicious this was all a ruse for the girls to be imprisoned at Pumpkinland 2.0.[/quote:18ypjo57]
      lucky girls
      I don’t know, never read anything beyond SP looking for them

Marcella
      Spectator

I heard that the mother of one of the girls met Billy at some sort of signing. I think I saw it on Youtube. They must’ve gotten curious after that.

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.