Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

If I’m informed well, today is the last day of the U.S. as we know it, and the rest of the world will follow soon. Let’s all dance to the Apocamix to this. Bye! See you in heaven or hell, or reincarnated on Saturn…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB2BNnwuYhk[/youtube]

marigold
      Spectator

What a load of crap started by one guy who has made millions from the poor fools who believed him. :roll:

but anyway….

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC-u2yIsawM[/youtube]

manillascissor
      Keymaster

just saying hi from the other side

Arthur
      Spectator

… the other side of the ocean, right? :wink: Glad to see you are still OK, manilla! 8)

The funny thing is, I played a CD of the US-based band A Death Cinematic, and when I looked at the back of the cardsleeve, it says YOU HAVE BEEN MARKED FOR THE APOCALYPSE. I couldn’t help emailing this funny anecdote about \"this silly, religious grandpa\" and me being marked, to the artist, and this is what he replied.

\"what is terrifying about that silly grandpa is not that he is correct but that he has money and influence over a lot of people and his so called predictions only stir up panic. when people panic they do stupid and desperate things which seemingly fulfill his predictions which in turn validates his skewed and baseless fear mongering. it is a horrible and self fulfilling cycle which i turn has the potential to cause that which he predicts. there seems to be more and more of that rhetoric. we had a taste of it when y2k was about to happen and now its 2012. i fear that misinformed people will be our demise, not any type of external cause. just some thoughts.\"

I rest my case, I fully agree. And I dance to Apocamix and Muse again. :P

marigold
      Spectator

I agree with that reply too.

just saying hi from the other side[/quote:y26f41ov]

Make sure you get some good scenic photos from over there ok?! :P

Arthur
      Spectator

We are watching the movie \"2012\" on Dutch tv as we speak! :lol:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

See you guys right here again on December 22, 2012 :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

nonono, the end of the world was rescheduled. sometime in october 2011.

marigold
      Spectator

Oct 21st, yeah :roll:

Arthur
      Spectator

the end of the world was rescheduled.[/quote:1x3ephwy]
      I don’t know why, but this suddenly made me rofl! Well, I do know I guess, it’s like a new software release being postponed after some imperfections were found by the designers… yeah right! :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

the end of the world was rescheduled.[/quote:2tc6txs2]
      I don’t know why, but this suddenly made me rofl! Well, I do know I guess, it’s like a new software release being postponed after some imperfections were found by the designers… yeah right! :lol:[/quote:2tc6txs2]

:lol:

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.