Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Keymaster

Is a motherfucking BADASS.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i must say i have never heard of this motherfucking badass :wink: who is he?

Anonymous
      Spectator

the name sounds familiar, but no clue…Please elaborate about the motherfucking badass :)

yes, please explain…

Anonymous
      Spectator

by the time Manilla gets around to it I will fulfill my curiosity with google :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

well I just found out…

all I needed to see was three letters UFC

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh, a fighting guy. bullet should agree with you then. :wink:

holy crap dude, i totally watched that UFC unleashed last night. royce is so bad ass.

i loved the one with ken shamrock, you know that royce told him that he would brake his neck if he said that he didn’t tap, when he did, but you could see that ken thought about saying he didn’t.

i can’t belive they used to be able to pull hair and hang on to the others clothes, and no gloves, crazy.

royce is awesome, and i hate matt hughes.

yep i googled it too. i thought of bullet too :)

chris was watching ufc last night, but i was reading eclipse :)

i fell asleep after the royce gracie show. he is awesome though.

i totally wanna learn gracie jiu-jitsu, and kick some ass.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i totally wanna learn gracie jiu-jitsu, and kick some ass.[/quote:1pez2ayr]

apparently it’s brazilian. he is so fearless, and serious too! that fucker is just brutal. 58 and 1? WTF? LMAO.

i totally wanna learn gracie jiu-jitsu, and kick some ass.[/quote:1tteum9z]

apparently it’s brazilian. he is so fearless, and serious too! that fucker is just brutal. 58 and 1? WTF? LMAO.[/quote:1tteum9z]

i know it is so crazy, i thought the gracie family had thier own style of brazilian jiu-jitsu.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i totally wanna learn gracie jiu-jitsu, and kick some ass.[/quote:2rt131mi]

apparently it’s brazilian. he is so fearless, and serious too! that fucker is just brutal. 58 and 1? WTF? LMAO.[/quote:2rt131mi]

i know it is so crazy, i thought the gracie family had thier own style of brazilian jiu-jitsu.[/quote:2rt131mi]

yeah, i think they call it COMPLETE DOMINATION JIU-JITSU.

:D

Viewing 13 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.