Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author

confuciousconfusing
      Keymaster

after the Knoxville show. I made it a mission to meet them and actually pulled it off. I’ll post more about this in the Concert and Tour section later tonight, but I specifically mentioned spfreaks to Jimmy.

Conversation went like this:

Me: Hey Jimmy, can I ask you a quick question?
      Jimmy: (REALLY trying to get on the tour bus) Sure.
      Me: Have you ever heard of spfreaks.com?
      Jimmy: No.
      Me: Well, it’s a site that has…
      Jimmy: I’ll check it out.

So, take it for what it’s worth. Probably not a whole lot. I appreciate the fact that they lead busy lives and probably hear things like this all the time, but, I tried. I really wanted to get into discussing the contest on here, but there was just no time. :(

My conversation will Billy, on the other hand, was a LOT different, as I introduced him to my son, Corgan. And I videotaped his reaction. It’s pretty cool. Billy’s a fun guy. I’ll upload the video SOMEWHERE so everyone can see it soon.

Lots more to come.

Marcella
      Spectator

That is so great you got to talk to them both! Who knows, Jimmy might actually check it out, I’m guessing he was really tired.

I can’t wait to read your review, I’m dying to see Billy’s reaction.

amnesia
      Spectator

Thats so cool Manilla.I guess the show was great as well.Looking forward to check out the vid :wink:
      Would be kinda cool if Jimmy became a member here hehe.WE WISH :P

wow, sounds like you had a good time. i am so glad you got to talk to them both. even if the convo with jimmy was short.

i can’t wait to see your conversation with billy, and hear about your night.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFF30fzLohM[/youtube]

You don’t see my son, only Billy. I’ll post pics of him in a min. Enjoy!

oh no therepy???????

let’s hope not. but even with the silly reply i bet he thought that was neat. and i bet he went back on the bus and was like, \"hey that guy out there named his kid after me, not you jimmy\", but in a totally genial way.

that is neat you got to talk to him.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Super-swish. \\m/

Was that Beavis or Butthead right at the very end laughing? :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yeah, totally one of the event staff dudes. completey a-holes that night.

too bad you didn’t have ours, they were cool, they even let us get really close to the bus/rv, they were joking around with us and everything.

Anonymous
      Spectator

some people take their jobs over their heads..lol security

Awesome video.
      hopefully Jimmy check us out :)
      Wow little Corgan got to meet the man he’s named after :)
      he does even better at meeting him than I do…LOL
      I was laughing at Billy’s comment about therapy, and yeah the end laugh, whoa who was that

:lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

Awesome vid.Little Corgan meets big Corgan,and that laugh at the end was funny,i laughed as well when i heard it :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

never noticed that dumb laugh, lol!

manilla, that’s an awesome video! :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats a neat vid manilla :) thats cool your little Corgan got to meet his namesake

Arthur
      Spectator

Awesome video! 8)

Marcella
      Spectator

That is really cute, I bet Billy was stunned and tried to hide it with such a silly reply XD. So glad you had a good time, Manilla.

Iridesce
      Spectator

That’s great you got to speak with Billy AND Jimmy, even though it was short with Jimmy. I haven’t seen Jimmy come out after a show at all, even after 8 times, so you’re lucky! The video is great, and reminds me what it was like after the shows this tour. Rock on!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFF30fzLohM[/youtube]

You don’t see my son, only Billy. I’ll post pics of him in a min. Enjoy![/quote:ex0pe7fm]

where are those pics?

also, did you see this thread on blamo? is this your son, or are there more corgans out there?
      http://www.blamonet.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146360

manillascissor
      Keymaster

hey bram
      missed this post. no, that’s not my corgan. tis another ill-fated son.

pics of my corgan are in the knoxville, tn thread (concert and tour forum)

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Sweet that you named your son Corgan. I’m not the only freak who named their kid after the Pumpkins :)

My oldest daughter is Lillian (Gish) Ava (Adore) and we call her Lilly (my one and only) for short

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Sweet that you named your son Corgan. I’m not the only freak who named their kid after the Pumpkins :)

My oldest daughter is Lillian (Gish) Ava (Adore) and we call her Lilly (my one and only) for short[/quote:1sxna95w]

Ha ha! Yes, who better to name your son after than a balding middle aged man who wears dresses?

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol:
      well one day he might be bald…

blueczarina
      Spectator

and maybe one day he will wear a dress (for Halloween only of course :wink: )

Shannen
      Spectator

And one day he might wears moose sweater :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

And one day he might wears moose sweater :wink:[/quote:3faw2f2o]

the horror :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Well, he already loves dressing up like ninjas and warriors. ;)

Shannen
      Spectator

And soon he’s gonna shaved too? That’s so Billy :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

and not to mention…He seems unusually tall for his age…

albertina
      Spectator

Well, he already loves dressing up like ninjas and warriors. ;)[/quote:2if43d21]
      awesome vid!!!!!!!!!billy’s soooo nice!
      how did u meet them btw???i always wanted to meet billy personally!!!
      did u just wait near the tour bus or u have a backstage pass or something???

Anonymous
      Spectator

Well, he already loves dressing up like ninjas and warriors. ;)[/quote:170vyj43]
      awesome vid!!!!!!!!!billy’s soooo nice!
      how did u meet them btw???i always wanted to meet billy personally!!!
      did u just wait near the tour bus or u have a backstage pass or something???[/quote:170vyj43]
      Manilla is Billy’s bestest friend…no
      he stalked him out by the tour bus right Manilla? Same thing everyone does :lol:
      except for my scary ass, I was chicken little walking right by the bus and not even going over to it-cuz I’m a wuss…

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Ha ha! Yes, who better to name your son after than a balding middle aged man who wears dresses?[/quote:3sp1rzna]

I thought that Reynolds Wrap, Duct tape, layered skirt was his "space suit" not a dress ;) And the Ronald McDonald shoes to go with it : ) I want to know where he finds this stuff. Def not at the antique stores he likes haha

Anonymous
      Spectator

Ha ha! Yes, who better to name your son after than a balding middle aged man who wears dresses?[/quote:15m7c1ak]

I thought that Reynolds Wrap, Duct tape, layered skirt was his "space suit" not a dress ;) And the Ronald McDonald shoes to go with it : ) I want to know where he finds this stuff. Def not at the antique stores he likes haha[/quote:15m7c1ak]

at least we know it’s stage gear…lol..but I like it!! It’s not typical it’s ‘unique’-my favorite word..lol

Viewing 31 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.