Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author

confuciousconfusing
      Spectator

today is the anniversary of our declaring independence from these people…

what are you doing to celebrate?

Anonymous
      Spectator

awe cute picture blue :P

today is my son’s b-day so ya know BBQ, cake mmmm yummy. probably walk up to the carnival and I am going to be at home to see the fireworks. I am not staying at my ex’s mother’s house all day.

are you stuck at work all day blue? Do you get to have fun?

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’m working. i actually picked up a shift for someone. there is fun in it though in the sense that i’m getting paid time and a half. :wink: plus i usually don’t do anything for the fourth anyway. but i do like posting pudgy brits in fourth of july threads and getting extra money. :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

can[‘t go wrong with holiday pay-always a bonus!

I skipped watching the fireworks-I was too tired and so was my youngest.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I spent yesterday watching some comedy show, eating food off the grill, watching our city’s fireworks and then setting off some cheesy fireworks of our own.

so much fun! :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

Oh I did eat some BBQ, but I ate a lot of salad too!
      guess what I skipped cake and I am about to get eat some now :)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I didn’t have a salad and I also ate my sister’s pie she made. In my defense though, it was a healthy pie. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I didn’t get any pie :(

but that cake was yummy just recently :P

I am hungry still

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I’d rather have cake anyway. :D

I should probably eat, I haven’t eaten anything yet today. :(

i watched fireworks last night. we were in arkansas. we just got back home a little while ago. it is nice to be home :) i missed my computer :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Yesterday, I’ve watched Independance Day, the movie.

Did the US really beat the UK like that? I mean, did the UK have UFOs back then? :shock:

:lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Did the US really beat the UK like that? I mean, did the UK have UFOs back then? :shock:[/quote:2batbv4r]
      well you of all people should know…you are the eldest member here :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Did the US really beat the UK like that? I mean, did the UK have UFOs back then? :shock:[/quote:t7xzmrl0]
      well you of all people should know…you are the eldest member here :lol:[/quote:t7xzmrl0]

yup, you should remember :lol: :P

i am pretty sure it happened that way arthur, will smith is the man.

it rained here, we cleaned a bit, then i think i made…………… uh i don’t know what we ate, i am on the spcial k diet, so i had special k stuff. cereal and meal bars.

i should have watched independace day though, i love that movie.

Anonymous
      Spectator

so you make meals out of Special K cereal bullet??
      maybe you should try the south beach diet. my friend is on that one and so far soo good!!
      but only do that if your Special K one isn’t working-my friends tried that diet and no such luck, but everyone is different

i am having issues today… like with sitting still and stuff…
      i feel like i need to get up and run
      and i promise i’m not on drugs :P
      i just don’t know wtf is wrong with me today :?

blueczarina
      Spectator

maybe you are just bored and restless :wink:

yep probably bored and restless…

but the bad thing is i’m at work. not suposed to be like this at work :P

i am not giving up on the photographer job… just for the heck of it, i called them yesterday and they said the position has not been filled but the manager is on vacation all week. they are going to leave a message that i called. maybe she just didn’t have time friday to hire anyone before she left for vacation.

Anonymous
      Spectator

ooooh I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you rose!!!

I hate my avatar-I though it was funny, but now not so much
      so I am on a mission to find a new one :?

blueczarina
      Spectator

i get that way at work all the time rose. and i will keep my fingers crossed too.

glad the position isn’t filled yet, hope they pick you. i am liking the special k diet, they have alot of good stuff to eat, i had chocolate ceral for dinner last night. i am really only eating the meal bars and cereal, and drinking the protein water, i don’t know if it is working yet, i have only been doing it for about a week now. i tried the south beach diet, too restricting, and most of the stuff they want you to eat i don’t like, so it was a no go for me.

thanks guys!

chocolate cereal sounds yummy :) i didn’t eat much yesterday because of time issues and i had to go to the dentist and camera club. but this morning i got on the scale and i lost 3 lbs. lol. maybe i should try to stay so busy that i don’t have time to eat and naturally that will be more exercise too. haha just kidding. i can’t keep my butt off the computer long enough for that! :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

hahahha rose is addicted ;)

yeah that south beach diet is pretty restrictive, I couldn’t do it, but I managed to lose some weight without going on a specific diet. But I did fast about a month ago, but I have become obsessed with working out. Plus yesterday while at the doctor I was reading a magazine and learned a good way to work my abs :D so now I am even more excited

i am addicted :oops:

i need to try to get addicted to working out. or at least something that is good for me :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

SO
      UPS is the most asinine company EVER!!! They apparently came to drop off a package and oh never knocked on my door WTF? So I called and hopefully they will make it out again to give me my damn package-otherwise it will be tomorrow so much for paying an overnight fee for the shit. If I get it tomorrow I sooo will be getting that fee reimbursed-screw that

they just assumed no one was home? that’s weird.

Anonymous
      Spectator

they are fucking idiots!!!! That’s is why I prefer Fed X

Viewing 27 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.