Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

I finally found a commercial Zeitgeist Thailand cd, there seem to be more promos around there… :wink:

It has a funny sticker on the back, does someone knows what it says?

wow, i wish i could read that.

more promo’s there, huh, wonder why?

Arthur
      Spectator

more promo’s there, huh, wonder why?[/quote:2wupvwpy]
      Really, I have no idea. I have seen 2 or 3, maybe 4, Zeitgeist Thailand promos already on eBay, and nowhere a standard release to be found. However, a while back I met a trustworthy contact in Thailand, and he’s sending me some things every now and then. Pretty cool. All EMI Thailand cassette albums (sealed!), from Gish to Earphoria and everything inbetween. This Zeitgeist CD. Next thing coming up: Earphoria DVD, made in Thailand. Awesome!

wow, that is some cool stuff. i have seen some of it on ebay, but i ran out of monies. :cry:
      glad to see that you can get your hands on it though, looking forward to seeing the scans of that stuff.

i like thai food. (yeah, no reason for that just poped out)

Arthur
      Spectator

Shall I change the title from \"Someone can read Thai?\" to \"Someone can eat Thai?\"? :wink:

I love spicy Thai food also, Asian food in general to be honest.

well, maybe no name change :D

me too, i could eat asain food all day! padthai is one of my faves, i love how it is a diffrent spicy!

but back on topic

i would like to see what that sticker says also.

so anyone out there who knows thai, not just the food?

Arthur
      Spectator

Here they are, all Thailand cassettes. Except for Adore, all fresh uploads.

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … NDEX&cat=1

Set country to \"TH – Thailand\" and click button \"Apply Filter\".

I was kinda surprised by the uncommon Thai artwork for Siamese Dream.

very cool.

The girl on the right is creepy.

Does anyone else see that?

Arthur
      Spectator

The girl on the right is creepy.

Does anyone else see that?[/quote:1xxyb4v9]
      Absolutely. Both girls are creepy, look at this poster. It is in my hallway to creep the shits out of me every day.

she does kinda look like she is gonna jump out and get you, i can see it in her eyes, :)

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Nah, she just has no eyes in the Thai version…..oh wait….I get it now
      *shivers*

:D

blueczarina
      Spectator

It is in my hallway to creep the shits out of me every day.[/quote:1417g17w]

If its so creepy move it. :wink:
      I hate posters that look at you when you walk by. It freaks me out and makes me feel like I’m being watched.

that i why i have mostly monet prints and family pics up, i love monet. very soothing, and you don’t have to have great eyesight to apreciate it!

i don’t have many sp posters anymore, but the new ones i’ve been getting are staying in the round cardbord thingys for a while.

blueczarina
      Spectator

Yeah, I have a few Pumpkin poster, but only my Gish one is on my wall.

Arthur
      Spectator

It is in my hallway to creep the shits out of me every day.[/quote:4zey543s]

If its so creepy move it. :wink:
      I hate posters that look at you when you walk by. It freaks me out and makes me feel like I’m being watched.[/quote:4zey543s]
      It may sound odd to you maybe, but I kinda like that feeling. Well, let me try to get deep here, inside this strange personality called Arthur. Old feelings, Young mind, Body inbetween. I need to be tickled and freaked, I need new challenges almost weekly or monthly to get me going. I do projects at my job, they contain so much challenges and different aspects (writing, research, interviews, building software prototypes, give workshops & trainings, etc, etc) that I have every day a reason to step out of bed and go out doing things, whistling a tune. Creepy elements are a part of my life, to stick my middlefinger out to, to fight, to stand above, or to mourn about. Yin and Yang, somehow, I don’t know. I don’t know either if I make sense here. I tried to be serious about this subject anyway. :lol:

i get it arthur, it is kinda like (very loose analogy here) when people like to watch scary movies, even though it scares them alot. i am kinda like that.

blueczarina
      Spectator

fair enough

If you want a new experience, listen to the band Sunn O)))

In the dark

Alone

With headphones

It’s dark ambient drone. After a while, your mind is just not there anymore :lol:

oooo, weird, i dunno if i would like that.

It is drone. No beat. Just noise.

Hold on, i’ll upload one of their songs to rapidshare!

ok, but if i get all weirded out i’m blaming you.

Don’t say i didn’t warn you!

By the way, my connection seems to be really crap. It’s going to take forever.

Also, it’s a really long song. Persevere!

blueczarina
      Spectator

does it sound like some early Sonic Youth rift or something?

ok, you warned me, but if i have to sleep with the lights on tonight i will be a bit upset. :wink:

i will be patient and wait, if i leave do not worry i will be back!

It’ll be ready in about 10 minutes.

Seriously, it’s a 30mb song! And not even on high quality!

well, goodnight. (that’s what people say here, or just well, but draw it out a bit).

http://rapidshare.com/files/111587739/S … y.mp3.html

Note – i never said scary. It’s just… strange. Possibly scary.

i get scared easy, i couldn’t hardly sleep after i watched signs, i know not real scary but still, i wanted a water gun by me that night. i am a dummy i know.

ooh, the name is even scary

superlord, i had to jump through hoops to get it, and what is with the little cat, it is still downloading. i will let you know what i think after i listen.

Arthur
      Spectator

I misstyped 5 times already that code. Please stop using Rapidshare. :evil:

i know, it was killing me, still not done yet either
      superlord, do they have shorter songs?

Sorry

I just find RS works universally i.e it works for everyone. It isn’t my preferred one, but ah well.

ok, listing to it right now.

i kinda like it.

not like an everyday kind of listen, but not too bad.

i am plesently suprised. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Yup, very nice. I was advised to listen to 65daysofstatic also, that is supposed to be the same type of drones thing music?

blueczarina
      Spectator

my computer is so slow, it probably won’t be downloaded for at least 30 min. :?

Viewing 37 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.