Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Cool As Ice Cream
      Spectator

I thought this could be added to the database. it is a canadian promo of Still Becoming Apart. The sleeve is the exact same as the US version, but on the CD it has the Virgin Canada Logo. Here is the matrix code:
      72 4384902124D2 CA 1-1-4 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. IFPI L043 ifpi 1F08…. A bit different from the US one.

mr.benway
      Spectator

I thought this could be added to the database. it is a canadian promo of Still Becoming Apart. The sleeve is the exact same as the US version, but on the CD it has the Virgin Canada Logo. Here is the matrix code:
      72 4384902124D2 CA 1-1-4 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. IFPI L043 ifpi 1F08…. A bit different from the US one.
      [/quote:2s05esop]

I have the same release in my collection. I thought it was the American release :roll: , but it’s really an Canadian release (see ifpi-codes for ). The "Virgin Canada" can hardly be seen.

minstral
      Spectator

Yep, I seem to have the Canadian one too.

amnesia
      Spectator

Yep same here, i also thought it was the US release i had. :?

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Mine is really small ans hard to read,but it different from this.

Where the one above has the Virgin,compact disc,then another logo……

mine has a Virgin,another logo but different from above(bet biem?) and then the hut logo.

matrix hard to make out ,but it looks like-

CDPHUT59 lc03098 made in EU

EDIT-Like the UK one. :oops: :lol:

Very interesting. Well done spotting that. I also had a copy of this without realising it.

It looks very similar to the US version. Differences: the Virgin Canada logo on the front of the cd, and then in the matrix code: the IFPI code \"1F08\", and \"CA 1-1-4\" (or whatever variation of CA 1-1-x you have). I think that’s it.

This should be added to the collection.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.