Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Keymaster

First of all, this song is absolutely awesome. Insanely great.

But secondly, Window Paine completes rips off this song (mostly the drums).

So does Soundgardens’ Spoonman, with the \"c’mon, c’mon, c’moooooooon\" part.

Ted Nugent is now a complete asshole dickface, but this is definitely his greatest accomplishment.

blueczarina
      Spectator

do you have a link. i’m not familiar with it.

ted nugent is a dickface, but his music rocks.

i have a funny kentucky headhunters story if anyone is interested.

Arthur
      Spectator

Do tell bullet! Meanwhile we will enjoy mister Nugent below. I did buy a live LP from that guy in the old days, and I must say…. it’s awesome!

Stranglehold, as adviced by manillascissor

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7dR8-3Nc0M[/youtube]

But I have always been a bigger fan of Cat Scratch Fever, Great White Buffalo or Wang Dang Sweet Poontang!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFyGwBgCAAI[/youtube]

ok, funny story, now names will not be changed cause you don’t know any of these people and they don’t even know how to use the internet, so they will never see it.

***now this story is not about me at all, if it was i would say it was about me, but it is not***

ok, now some of you may know from me saying it, that around here we have a world chicken festival, well a few years ago at said festival the kentucky headhunters, featuring none other than the dickface ted nugent, was playing. my friend, her husband and his brother are there with one of thier friends. they are all having a good time, and drinking some. and you know how the girls get around ol’ dickface, so they were flashing. well my friend was sitting on top of the friends sholders, and she was a bit tipsy and decided to also flash, well they put it up on the big screen, and her husband looks and thinks to himself, hey i have seen those before, and goes to looking for his wife, and sees her with no top on. well the police come right up to her and start to grab her down off of said friends sholders, and her husband starts a fight with the police as does the friend. so the brother sees all of this and hides, cause he was drinking too, and kinda encouraged her to flash. well my friend, her hubby and said friend all get arested for public drunkeness. the brother goes home. the husband and friend get out of jail early in the evening, and they leave my friend in jail till the next morning.

needless to say she was upset, but they laugh about it now. and i laughed when i first heard it. it is some funny stuff.

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats bad :lol:

i have to say i’m not that big of a fan of this Nugent guy- just not my thing.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i have to say i’m not that big of a fan of this Nugent guy- just not my thing.[/quote:123vqutk]

stranglehold????????????

you’ve got to be insane…..

caveat: who the fuck wears their own tshirt to their own concert????

blueczarina
      Spectator

i have to say i’m not that big of a fan of this Nugent guy- just not my thing.[/quote:9mm3m6v3]

stranglehold????????????

you’ve got to be insane…..

caveat: who the fuck wears their own tshirt to their own concert????[/quote:9mm3m6v3]

the last bit there is funny ^^ :lol:

by "thats bad" i meant bullet’s story

but i’m not that into this guy really. i don’t always like the sound of older rock like that. its just not my speed.

what, after looking at the thread for a while i had stranglehold stuck in my head, plus it is a great song, i have it on a burnt disk i made, along with cat scratch fever. the nug rocks, but is such the asshole.

did you see him in the nicleback video, only reason i mention it is i watched it cause the girls next door are in it, and i want to be bridget when i grow up.

oh, and that story is not really bad, if you knew these people you would think it was funny too. cause they are crazy wild, but not in a bad way. they even laugh about it now.

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.