Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Spectator

This is an idea I’ve got.

I reckon the entire world should switch to a 13 months-a-year system. Why?

Well, let’s looks at the numbers.

365 days a year – 365/12 equals just over 30 days per month, but 365/13 equals just over 28 days per month. 364/13 equals 28 exactly. Through this, we can have perfect 4 week months on all but one month of the year. Hell, we could have 13 perfect months a year, and just throw an extra day at the end as an international holiday or something!

I think this idea is a vast improvement over the current system, because it makes more logical sense and isn’t as messy.

The only problem with it are triskaidekaphobics…

Thoughts?

Anonymous
      Spectator

well…I would say
      WHY NOT
      What could possibly go wrong with it..nothing just people over reacting to a change. It makes sense, but in this world what makes sense to most never happens…LOL
      Seeing it put that way I can’t believe we use the current system..maybe if you put the dollar factor in it they might change..You could trick them and say ‘you get an extra month to make $$’

Lol, he said \"triskaidekaphobic\".

What, pray tell, would you choose to name said additional month?

Smarch!

Nah, I don’t know. It’s not up to me to name a month. Everybody should have a say.

yeah, they can put out some names and have people all over the world vote, and then the one that wins gets the month.

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.