Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

last_rose_of_summer
      Keymaster

and it turns out, we are more musically advanced than they are. listen at the end where the audience is actually laughing at the performance, not cheering for it.

this is what makes its way to prime-time in america, folks. we. are. fucked.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoHbI-955uQ[/youtube]

blueczarina
      Spectator

i saw that last night too. they are from South Africa and i actually downloaded that album awhile back. :P i first heard about them through another project of theirs Maxnormal.TV. they are so fucked up and random across all of their projects i kind of like them and they commit to every bit of it. they definitely aren’t for most though. they are pretty out there. mostly i just like things that are a little f-ed and they have good beats. i don’t like all of their songs from Die Antwoord and Maxnormal, but i like some of them.

this is the vid that made me look into them and their projects. its a 360 from I Fink U Freeky. Yolandi and Ninja had a different look for Maxnormal. i love this vid. its so fucked its awesome and i want a stuffed dassie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRy6pBpwVbk[/youtube]

so take that manilla. :P its alright though i still like the Pumpkins most and i swear this isn’t the type of stuff that occupies the majority of my ipod. :P they are just so f-ed they are interesting.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i didn’t find that song particularly pleasurable at all! hahah, but that’s ok.

i mean the girl is cute and innocent and all, but the guy looks like rob van winkle. sometimes i go with fucked for fucked’s sake, but i just can’t get into this. it’s almost like my daughter could have written the songs. seriously.

that was….

no

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.