Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Honeymade Opiate
      Spectator

This is a way to underrated band I think.

Which one is your favourite album and why?

I personally like the \"Candy For You\" EP and of course the \"Flipped Out In Singapore\" and the \"Pop Heiress\" album.

blueczarina
      Spectator

lol :lol: your avatar just about gave me a seizure. :wink: :wink: not being picky, but could you slow its speed a bit? if you don’t know how i can do it for you later when i get home and PM you a new gif. plus that way we could all bask in the glory of the artwork of the SP. i think some of those SP gifs just have too quick of a speed. :wink: hope i don’t offend and i can help edit it for you later this evening if you want. :wink:

other than that i haven’t heard of this band? what kind of music are they?

Danni
      Spectator

lol :lol: your avatar just about gave me a seizure. :wink: :wink: not being picky, but could you slow its speed a bit? if you don’t know how i can do it for you later when i get home and PM you a new gif. plus that way we could all bask in the glory of the artwork of the SP. i think some of those SP gifs just have too quick of a speed. :wink: hope i don’t offend and i can help edit it for you later this evening if you want. :wink:

other than that i haven’t heard of this band? what kind of music are they?[/quote:dvbom5as]

You know, I’ve given it a thought too. I’ll try something better. You can barely see the albums featured in it?

What!? You haven’t heard the Kittens?

Here’s some candy for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzGX3EBg954

and here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8kwPdsZ1Cg

and here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VYmlFa3xLw

They did a reunion gig in Norman, OK (where they are originally from)
      Otherwise singer Tyson Meade now is a teacher in Shanghai.

blueczarina
      Spectator

Billy going woohoo works much better :lol: :wink:

and yeah, those album art gifts you see around have some speed issues for sure and you can’t really see the art.

i’m at work now but i will definitely check those vids out at home :wink: i like checking out new music.

Anonymous
      Spectator

not bad..I kinda like them…
      They have been around for sometime right?

Danni
      Spectator

not bad..I kinda like them…
      They have been around for sometime right?[/quote:1uakqjxz]

It’s actually pretty funny when you think about it since the Kittens were around at the same time as the Pumpkins 1988-2000 and then did a reunion gig only in Norman, Oklahoma in april 2008. But I guess the band was called a "commercial failure" despite having Butch Vig producing their 1992 years classic "Flipped Out In Singapore". Also the band released their self titled album in 1996 on James Iha’s Scratchie label….

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.