Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

lilkitn
      Spectator

I’ve done the \"Nobody’s Wife\" demo by Anouk. Go and check it out on my site and let me know what you think. Feel free to add me while you’re there if you’d like.

http://www.myspace.com/kitnlil

Arthur
      Spectator

8) Pretty nice! At 1:22 around you missed a note, and you don’t beat the original yet, but who cares… I thought already it was cool practice material for your voice getting some more energy, and it was, do you agree? Again, pretty nice! Keep it up! 8)

lilkitn
      Spectator

Yeah, it doesn’t quite suit my voice (yet anyways), but it was fun to practice. Have you listened to the ‘Something to Talk About’ demo yet? Some people really like that one, guess it’s a bit easier for me.

Kit’n

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah, it doesn’t quite suit my voice (yet anyways), but it was fun to practice. Have you listened to the ‘Something to Talk About’ demo yet? Some people really like that one, guess it’s a bit easier for me.

Kit’n[/quote:1xut4qmr]
      You will always put your best voice to the style of singing you like the most… Like I told you before, that Anouk song was only meant to teach your voice, and then return to the "more softer" songs, which suit your voice indeed a bit more (so far). I was hoping that by daring to try this Anouk song, it would make you less shy in general. Becoming the next Anouk, no way. :P

Yep, that other demo is pretty good also. Personally I’m not a fan of that type of music, but that doesn’t matter. The song goes well with your voice, that’s far more important. Hey, I hope you find a band soon, to practice with mics and equipment and so in, and to stay in tune with the other members playing instruments. It’s gonna be the next level. What’s the news on that part so far?

Good luck Kit’n!

lilkitn
      Spectator

Well, I’ve been talkin’ to people and lookin’ up all sorts of bands. Most of the people that are interested are too far away… but I’m still searchin’. Good news is that I’ll be in the local newspaper soon for my poetry book, and in the interview I got to talk about my music and my website… so I think that will help me find some local people. We’ll see how it goes. My article will either be out this wednesday or next. I’m hoping it will be on their website too, if it is… I’ll be sure to give you guys the link. :wink:

Kit’n

Pipoka
      Spectator

why don’t you try \"michelle\" ? (also from anouk) or \"love to love\" (billy with linda strawberry) ?

:P

some of sunk anansie or skin would be great too, but her voice his very different. it would be a challenge ;)

lilkitn
      Spectator

I’ll definately look into those… thanks for the challenge… I always love trying something new! :wink: I really like Linda Strawberry’s stuff… I’ll probably have to get her CD, her voice is amazing… I’d love to do her work.

Kit’n

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.