Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Keymaster

This is so cool. My wife is driving (7 hour drive), and I’m surfing the internet from the passenger seat. Wow! 8) :shock:

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

I would do that with the blue tooth from my phone. But I just got a \"new\" phone and it’s a 2006 Cingular 8125, and the previous owner messed with the web options… and I haven’t been able to get the web to work on it yet. I’m going to take it into an AT&T store and see if those jockeys know how to fix it for me

manillascissor
      Keymaster

This is so cool. My wife is driving (7 hour drive), and I’m surfing the internet from the passenger seat. Wow! 8) :shock:[/quote:33ei1x4b]

No, I mean I have my laptop connected to Broadband going 80 mph and never losing coverage.

isn’t technology awesome :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

it’s righteous.

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

This is so cool. My wife is driving (7 hour drive), and I’m surfing the internet from the passenger seat. Wow! 8) :shock:[/quote:5bxcgrrj]

No, I mean I have my laptop connected to Broadband going 80 mph and never losing coverage.[/quote:5bxcgrrj]

broadband? NICE

manillascissor
      Keymaster

This is so cool. My wife is driving (7 hour drive), and I’m surfing the internet from the passenger seat. Wow! 8) :shock:[/quote:3eq0caiw]

No, I mean I have my laptop connected to Broadband going 80 mph and never losing coverage.[/quote:3eq0caiw]

broadband? NICE[/quote:3eq0caiw]

Did you see my other thread?

mr.benway
      Spectator

No, I mean I have my laptop connected to Broadband going 80 mph and never losing coverage.[/quote:a3123y1g]
      80 mph = how many kbit/s are this :?: :roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

No, I mean I have my laptop connected to Broadband going 80 mph and never losing coverage.[/quote:mpofu61s]
      80 mph = how many kbit/s are this :?: :roll:[/quote:mpofu61s]

I forgot how to convert.

Arthur
      Spectator

I know how to convert. manillascissor is going back in time with 0.8 times the speed of light. :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I know how to convert. manillascissor is going back in time with 0.8 times the speed of light. :lol:[/quote:uzndv0v1]

Cool, that means I can pick up some sweeeeet test presses!!!!

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.