Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

i did not get to see this ppv event, diaponted i was, but my husband found the results and a semi hit by hit, and i was so sad to see that griffin lost his title first time out defending it. he is a good fighter, but evens did ko the iceman, so i thought it would be a tough fight going in. and i can not belive that rampage won, after silva had won against him twice. it killed me to see forrest loose on a card where rampage won, cause i just don’t like rampage. but mir beat nogueira, so i am happy. frank mir is just crazy. well just wanted to say all that.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i did not get to see this ppv event, diaponted i was, but my husband found the results and a semi hit by hit, and i was so sad to see that griffin lost his title first time out defending it. he is a good fighter, but evens did ko the iceman, so i thought it would be a tough fight going in. and i can not belive that rampage won, after silva had won against him twice. it killed me to see forrest loose on a card where rampage won, cause i just don’t like rampage. but mir beat nogueira, so i am happy. frank mir is just crazy. well just wanted to say all that.[/quote:obna5emm]

:wink:

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.