Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

_Revolution_Blues
      Spectator

Hey, does anybody know if Billy’s Walking shade 1 track single and also the DVD are rare or not? I’ve come across very few online and have some good prices, Thanks.

Arthur
      Spectator

I don’t see them much, because I’m not looking around (have them already). But they are not that rare I guess, rather standard release. What do you call a good price, around 5 bucks?

varies between £5 and £22 for CD and DVD. I thought they might be rare because I haven’t seen anyone have them in their collection and no one has ever talked about them on here or the official SP board to my recollection

manillascissor
      Keymaster

can you please post a picture of your item(s)? thanks!

Danni
      Spectator

Hey, does anybody know if Billy’s Walking shade 1 track single and also the DVD are rare or not? I’ve come across very few online and have some good prices, Thanks.[/quote:ckj36gmd]

eil.com has lots of ’em. always. i think i get 3-5 email news from them per week. "walking shade this and walking shade that".

Arthur
      Spectator

I checked my collection and I only have the dvd single. I remember buying it in a music shop when it was released. It was really not expensive back then. But it might have been a somewhat limited release, I don’t know. What is the price on eil.com currently?

I haven’t checked eil.com for walking shade, but thanks for the replies anyway. I’ll get round to buying them at some point :)

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘Collecting Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.