Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

zenunderground
      Spectator

yesterday i talked to a guy and he called me a tormented soul because im into pumpkins. i like that nick anyway but what does it mean exactly? im not english btw.

i have no idea what he means in context, but generally speaking a tormented soul is a person that suffers great mental, er, suffering, without release or chance to release. roughly speaking. i’m pretty sure other people can make it clearer than me :lol:

toad32r
      Spectator

Iam, i am, i am!!!!!!

Iam, i am, i am!!!!!![/quote:pu6dvu9m]
      im sure youre not trying to be funny here toad cause i read ya other posts. whats your story? im healthy fysically but cant stand injustice and being aggressive sometimes i can be sledgehammer to people :?

tormented soul… funny word, i love it. im no writer but it sounds like a titel for a song

toad32r
      Spectator

What i meant by my post was…I sometimes feel cursed, maybe not truly tormented. The number of negatives that have plagued me for the past few years seem unbelievable in thought. In no way did i try to downplay the severity of being tormented or of being a tormented soul…i just really feel as if there is an underlying cause to the amount of sh*t that can be thrown in one direction. Its what i have chose to do after these events that have caused me to rise above them, not stay down with them…

zenunderground
      Spectator

it’s someone who is always depressed, and usually artistic, philosophical, introspective.. See 50% of heroin users.

Viewing 5 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.