Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

confuciousconfusing
      Keymaster

I was just scrolling through the 20th Anniversary Show Contest entries. My god! They are all amazing. Every last one of ’em.

Any ideas for another contest? It doesn’t have to be art based, but it always seems to go that way. Please start rolling the ideas in.

Another fantastic prize will be offered up (remember the last – two tickets to 20th Anniversary show of winner’s choice w/ VIP passes, obscure vinyl + $100 spending cash).

I was thinking a post Zeitgeist theme. Can you run with that? Any suggestions? The creativity put forth is too much to ignore.

Whilst here, remember Arthur’s thread of the Epic Metal Live Compilation, being assembled as we speak. Put forth your input here as well, please!

Bring that shit in!

amnesia
      Spectator

Maybe make a fanmade mix of a any song contest, but then again, not sure how many will join the contest since that probo requirerer programs and stuff to mix a song. Nah forget it, its a stupid idea.

Anonymous
      Spectator

that’s a toughie Mayo ;)
      I’d ask Dazey to do mine :lol:

Well we could make a single and or an EP for any of the new songs they have going on. and only allow up to 4 songs on it. No Zeitgeist songs :( (love that album) and make cover art to it as well.
      Gotta have the art!!
      I don’t know..
      anyone else???

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, we could do a design an EP for the new songs. mixing songs would be tough because most don’t have the stuff to do it. :wink:

i don’t know though. there must be more ideas.

well, alot of people have been talking about cover art for the new song fol. maybe we could have a contest on that.

that’s all i got right now.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I’ve talked to the PMM briefly about another contest, but I want the artwork to originate from here (or there), and be officially used by the band.

So far, no luck.

Let you know if something changes.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i don’t know what we would decorate though. there isn’t anything in the works that we know about and the only thing to be \"released\" in awhile is FOL.

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Pmm never got back to me about selling original SP fan art :(
      In fact it’s been over 95 days since I’ve even been able to change my status on the website, and they still haven’t fixed it.
      My faith in Pmm is forever destroyed haha

But a contest here would be great. Since I won the last one, I could sit this one out and offer myself up to help judge it :)

I think cover art for FOL is a cool idea.

Marcella
      Spectator

Ahh imagine if the band used the winning entry…improbable, but that would be the BIGGEST prize.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Ahh imagine if the band used the winning entry…improbable, but that would be the BIGGEST prize.[/quote:1vivqst7]
      it would be pretty magnificent, I would use the one I already made, so I’m done ;)

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.