Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Dazey
      Spectator

I don’t look in the mirror. I don’t like what I see staring back at me. l’ll never see what you see. Lately I just can’t seem to believe. What once was new, now gone. What was once praised, now wrong. It’s time to discard my friends, to change the scenery. I can still remember the first time I ever saw you. Crashing hard through days of pain. I could see you were one of god’s children left to cry out in the rain. I remember saying to myself, “owata beautiful sight you are to me.” And remember how I asked you to, “believe in me as I believe in you?” And to “Tell me all of your secrets.” And to “Stay with me, I’ll set you free from you.”? What happened? I remember early on thinking, we’re so young and we’re so dumb. That was the first clue. What it is, it never was. I know love is good and love is kind, but love is drunk all the time. And who you think you know, doesn’t know you at all. What you said made a mess of me. Anyone can see you’re laughing down at me. As you might have sensed, we wont’ make it home. I’ll never be what you need.
      My philosophy has always been, “All that you suffer is all that you are.” Now I have to ask myself. What’s the matter? What’s the difference? Is all this worth it? All this pain that smothers me? It’s like a bomb you cannot see. I ache from the center out. I used to know you, and I used to care. It used to be, “if you wait I will wait.” And always swore our love. Never questioned why. I used to be able to disarm you with a smile. But now, I’m disconnected by your smile. You don’t want me anymore. You don’t need me anymore. Do what you got to do. And say what you gotta say. But don’t tell me that you’re not aware of what you are doing and that you don’t care. I just want you to let me out! Stop, look back, and really think about it. All I gave to you is lust, and all you took from me is lust. Fool! you love yourself, and no one else. I’m never coming back, and Im never giving in. I will never be the shine in your spit! Is there any wonder I found peace through you? I’ll say there is. I must have been high. And right as rain, I’m not the same, but I feel the same. I feel nothing. Now you’re gonna walk on home. You’re gonna walk alone. You’re gonna walk so far. And you’re gonna wonder who you are. Don’t say I hadn’t told you so.
      When it comes to love, it’s who you know. And in my opinion, love is suicide! Could have known I would reveal. Should have known I would conceal your way. Now I see…the secret sides hide in you! You are so fucked! It has begun! This I know for sure. You see, we all want to hold in the everlasting gaze of love. But to me, its not enough, its just a touch. Please try to understand that when I can, I will. Right now, I just want to be me! Go ahead, ask me where I’ve been. I’ll tell you I have to go. I lost my way. Give me time. Give me peace. I’ll admit, I do have some questions… Was I good enough to break you? Is it bright where you are? Have the people changed? Does it make you happy you’re so strange? I ask myself, “why?” And all I can come up with is “because you are.” And honestly, I don’t mind what you’ve left behind . Life just fades away. Once again, im so alone. I’m all by myself, as I’ve always felt. I wish I was blank. There’s not much left to ponder. You are a ghost of my indecision. What we had, is lost in our past. And my baby, my sweet thing, the last rose of summer is gone. So, if im gonna live without you, I’ll be ok, cuz ive figured out I’m in love with my sadness! Today is the greatest day that I have ever known? Hardly. But at least I can say that I… feel… no… pain.

(ugly, to sheila, pomp and circumstance, speed kills, owata, tonight tonight, cherub rock, cherry, my mistake, plume, shame, this time, obscured , my dahlia, age of innocense, suffer, apathy’s last kiss, siva, zeitgeist, 99 floors, wound, peace + love , disarm, tafh, gossamer, window paine, jackie blue, glow, an ode to no one, eye, to forgive, blissed and gone, love, bodies, rhinocerous, lucky 13, everlasting gaze, mayonaise, neverlost, the sacred and profane, marquis in spades, teitbite, because you are, i dont mind, rotten apples, soma, blank, glass and the ghost children, where boys fear to tread, blank page, the last song, sunkissed, zero, today, and silverfuck)

blueczarina
      Spectator

whoa! :shock: very awesome!!! i like how it all fit perfectly. :D how long did that take?

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i did it on the bus over time. maybe 3 hours when added up.

blueczarina
      Spectator

wow, pretty cool

some pumpkins
      Spectator

it was a community project someone setup on sp.com
      i thought i’de give it a try

wow! nice work! :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

very cool. i’d never have the patience to assemble that! :shock:

Marcella
      Spectator

I LOVED it. Shows just how much emotion all the songs have. Patience is definitely not one of my virtues, so that’s admirable!

Anonymous
      Spectator

Awesome :) that was perfect! Glad one of the SPfreaks contributed to that one.
      I did the other one (song titles), it’s posted in one of my blog’s over there

amnesia
      Spectator

Wow, that was an awesome read.Good job 8)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

Awesome :) that was perfect! Glad one of the SPfreaks contributed to that one.
      I did the other one (song titles), it’s posted in one of my blog’s over there[/quote:2ud3kjb4]

i know i read yours and it kinda inspired me to write one myself, but then the lyric one came up and i thought i could be more creative with it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

this is gonna sound bad, but the thread topic makes me wanna say FUCK YOU :lol:
      every time I read it!
      But not literally an F you…it’s that damn song ;)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

good. its a nice fuck you letter, thats why i titled it that.

Anonymous
      Spectator

That’s a great write, nice work. :)

Viewing 13 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.