Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

last_rose_of_summer
      Spectator

I had an interesting weekend, and ran across a new product called \"Snus\".

If you saw the word \"Snus\", would you pronounce it as snus as in rhyming with deuce or snus as in rhyming with fuss???????

Please reply ASAP as this is a matter of great importance.

THANKS!
      RTC

Arthur
      Spectator

Neither of them. It should be pronounced as \"snuus\". And make it sound like you come from Sweden or Norway, because it’s a Scandinavian tabacco thing that should be put under your upper lip for a few minutes or a few hours, depending on how much you like it.

Are you going to use it? Cool. But yikes! also. :roll:

Danni
      Spectator

Smells like fucking manure. Here in Sweden I think 95% of the population does this.

amnesia
      Spectator

Smells like fucking manure. Here in Sweden I think 95% of the population does this.[/quote:2o3y0mlc]

:lol: :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

Neither of them. It should be pronounced as "snuus". And make it sound like you come from Sweden or Norway, because it’s a Scandinavian tabacco thing that should be put under your upper lip for a few minutes or a few hours, depending on how much you like it.

Are you going to use it? Cool. But yikes! also. :roll:[/quote:30hoa3th]

Here in DK, snus is some sort of a tobacco, Arthur is is right about what he says.When my grandpa lived, he used snus as a replacement of cigarets.

Anonymous
      Spectator

snus…suns spelled backwards??? 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

it sounds gross whatever it is. the name reminds me of puss.

Anonymous
      Spectator

it sounds gross whatever it is. the name reminds me of puss.[/quote:2qgnmp3y]
      :shock: funny how everyone has their own thoughts on this word.
      So out of curiosity what is snus, well I wonder if we will ever know beyond
      chewing tobacco, backward suns, and puss…

Danni
      Spectator

Yeah, I hope you guys think twice before trying this devil’s smelly poison.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Why oh Why WHY??? would anyone do that :?:
      I guess they don’t give a rats arse…

blueczarina
      Spectator

ewwwww :x

nasty nasty nasty

Viewing 11 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.