Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

So I’m bored and decided to start a new topic in here since it has been quiet as of late.

Everyone just post what your favorite drink is.
      I know it’s dumb but could be fun?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

hmmm, i never thought about it, BUT

i like 1% MILK too! milk FTW. :D

Danni
      Spectator

Snapple with Cyanide.

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

ALCOHOL!

wOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hic! :oops:

blueczarina
      Spectator

love the pic daysofthephoenix. :) my favorites are tea and coffee, but not regular black coffee. i like the flavored stuff and frappes.

ALCOHOL!

wOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hic! :oops:[/quote:eh4mbmce]

:D

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I also love tea, not really a fan of coffee but the flavored ones aren’t bad.
      I really like chai tea, it is extremely delicious the way the people at our school make it. delicious. :)

Btw, that is the cutest cup of coffee I have ever seen in my life. :P
      Well the first one anyway.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i think its tea and its drowning a tea bag in the water. :lol: :P i thought it was cute though too. and i love chai tea too or a london fog/vanilla tea misto/ black tea latte (vanilla, steamed milk, and earl grey tea). they are quite delicious and now that i have a little espresso machine/ steamer i can make them at home instead of going to Starbucks. i’m actually drinking a london fog now. if you like tea and vanilla they are really good. i also make chai tea with steamed milk at home.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Well it was adorable until I found out that the tea bag was drowning in the cup, I didn’t pay that much attention to detail at first glance. :lol:

The London Fog actually does sound really good right now but I don’t think the coffee shop near my house has that and there’s no Starbucks where I live. I will try and find one though.

By the way, reading this has made me extremely thirsty. :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

you can make one though. make some earl grey tea. and if you have a milk steamer then steam milk and vanilla coffee syrup (you can buy it at any grocery store in the coffee aisle, i usually prefer the brand at Target though) and then pour it into the tea. if you don’t have a steamer then you can just make the tea and add warm milk and vanilla coffee syrup or add milk and syrup and microwave it. steaming the milk is the coffee shop way of making it but i make it in the microwave at work the other way a lot and drink that in the mornings. its nummy and i use a lot of vanilla because i love it. :)

as for the murderous tea cup. i thought it was funny. i think its funny when cutsy things are up to no good. :lol:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Thanks for that, I will pick up the ingredients when I go to a grocery store again and try it out, it sounds too delicious to ignore especially since I love vanilla. :D

I just loved the face of the cup, it was adorable yet murderous.
      It just makes it one bad ass cup of tea. :)

Right now though, I’m in the mood for hot chocolate, the best thing to drink during a thunderstorm.

I love vanilla tea too. there’s a company called Stash Tea that has some yummy vanilla tea :D

and I like to put honey in my tea.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i drink Stash teas all the time. :)

Viewing 12 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.