Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

You know what? I’m getting very excited about this! Tomorrow is the big day already! :lol:

Cool As Ice Cream send us tons of ideas how to spend a fun time in Gent before the movie, and we already arranged where and when to meet or pick up the rest of the guys on the road… And Sven told us there might be a little surprise for us during or afterwards the documentary! :lol: (I’m not sure, but it probably has to do with his PMM membership? I’m getting VERY curious! :wink: )

amnesia
      Spectator

Damn i wish i could go with you guys, would be fun.But have blast and enjoy the show. :wink:

hope you all have a great time!

I wish I could just be there and guide you around town. I lived there for a couple of years, when I was a student.

Arthur
      Spectator

I wish I could just be there and guide you around town. I lived there for a couple of years, when I was a student.[/quote:27ipnqai]
      In our minds you are (sometimes) with us tomorrow, Cool As Ice Cream. :P

Seriously, have fun in the UK meanwhile! 8)

Pipoka
      Spectator

You will have to tell us everything about the dvd !

have a safe travel and enjoy the experience !

Anonymous
      Spectator

yes have a safe travel…and enjoy the show! Don’t forget to give us details ;)

blueczarina
      Spectator

have fun and arrive safe :)

milan
      Spectator

Just got back from Gent. Had a great time there with Arthur, Shannon and Sven. Tomorrow Arthur will write a little review. Can’t wait to see the pics ;-)

blueczarina
      Spectator

can’t wait to hear about it :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

Just got back from Gent. Had a great time there with Arthur, Shannon and Sven. Tomorrow Arthur will write a little review. Can’t wait to see the pics ;-)[/quote:1x461vfq]

great !
      can’t wait to see the pics too !

Arthur
      Spectator

We’re home too, and indeed very special! Pretty good documentary, and a rather long very personal Q&A session with the director Jack Gulick. More tomorrow, I’m tired as hell.

Anonymous
      Spectator

:D I am excited to read Arthur’s review and see the pics! Glad you guys had a great time!

amnesia
      Spectator

😀 I am excited to read Arthur’s review and see the pics! Glad you guys had a great time![/quote:3229kcuk]

Yeah me too. :)

mickyshambles
      Spectator

hey arthur, i didn’t know you were there too. i was a wee bit tipsy anyways. :)
      i just saw the spfreaks front page and was amazed/confused with the photo lol.
      here’s mine:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Ha ha, so close!

No, not even Arthur got that poster! Some other lucky soul.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i was a wee bit tipsy anyways. :)[/quote:3p59de6s]

that made me laugh :lol: happy face and all

Arthur
      Spectator

hey arthur, i didn’t know you were there too. i was a wee bit tipsy anyways. :)
      i just saw the spfreaks front page and was amazed/confused with the photo lol.
      here’s mine:
      [/quote:11nk8pnh]
      When I took my pic, were you that person looking back to me, and then taking the same pic? :lol:

And yeah, we had asked for that poster, but someone from the FilmFestival already had claimed it, grrr!

Sorry we didn’t meet by the way, we should have! 8)

mickyshambles
      Spectator

When I took my pic, were you that person looking back to me, and then taking the same pic? :lol: [/quote:3giteqk0]
      haha not me. how crazy would that be? :)

And yeah, we had asked for that poster, but someone from the FilmFestival already had claimed it, grrr![/quote:3giteqk0]
      i even went there the next day, on my way to the train station, hoping that the girl was out of the office. was gonna rob the place lol but she was there. i asked again really nicely but she wouldn’t let it go.

Sorry we didn’t meet by the way, we should have! 8)[/quote:3giteqk0]
      yeah, not to worry. i went back to the bar where i had met some brits and belgians and went to a club after that.
      i lay all the blame at Mr Cream’s feet anyway. he gave me a few pointers for the journey so really he should’ve told me you were going. :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

Anybody have the new IAGW DVD release yet?

I have to wait until Xmas for my copy, although that’s not long now to wait. :? :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

Me too, only at christmas :/

blueczarina
      Spectator

i tried to get it yesterday. i checked 3 stores, but they didn’t have it and i didn’t have time to run to Best Buy. :?

i’m going there after school today though and they better have it.

amnesia
      Spectator

I finally pre-ordered the dvdset, will be in stores here 28 nov + i also ordered Live In Tokyo. 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i have the dvd now. it kicks ass! all i could think when i was watching it was damn i love the pumpkins!!! :D

and by Live in Tokyo you mean that boot dvd. i have that as well. its pretty cool. :)

amnesia
      Spectator

The Live In Tokyo, is that a bootleg ? :?
      Cant find the dvd in our collection, i might be blind.

blueczarina
      Spectator

Cant find the dvd in our collection, i might be blind.[/quote:2w24evkt]

Arthur hasn’t put it in. i was going to send scans here when i find time.

don’t worry though. it still kicks ass. its a good concert and it has cool Billy interview snips. you will still like it i’m sure. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Cant find the dvd in our collection, i might be blind.[/quote:3p611pmq]

Arthur hasn’t put it in. i was going to send scans here when i find time.

don’t worry though. it still kicks ass. its a good concert and it has cool Billy interview snips. you will still like it i’m sure. :wink:[/quote:3p611pmq]
      It’s a bootleg.

amnesia
      Spectator

I really dont collect bootlegs, never thought the dvd to be a bootleg, oh well.Still looking forward to watch it though. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

yes, you will still like it. don’t worry. :wink:

Viewing 28 reply threads

The forum ‘Touring & Concert’ is closed to new topics and replies.