Viewing 29 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Spectator

and she is letting everyone know she’s pissed

old news, czarina, i read this days ago, well it was probably like a day and a half ago on hu. didn’t think it was to much to mention, crazy courtney is always crazy.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i thought it was funny though, esp. since she even gets her kids age wrong several times. :lol:

plus its an excuse to use this emoticon.

Pipoka
      Spectator

:shock:

really i don’t know what to say… this is so… stupid !

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol:

I always wondered why she named the band Hole.

Eventually, I realised it was originally A Hole, yet Management thought people may misconstrue the title.

blueczarina
      Spectator

is that true Dazey about the band name? you would never know with her. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Wow! That was funny to read. Yeah she did screwed her own kid’s age up. Was she drunk or something? Her typing was a little off :lol:
      Poor Billy-

she is just off the deep end all the time i think, i don’t think it matters if she is messed up or not. dunno, but that was a dumb thing to to.

plus she left on the message bord of the sp myspace page i think. i would have to recheck hu to see.

Pipoka
      Spectator

she is just off the deep end all the time i think, i don’t think it matters if she is messed up or not. dunno, but that was a dumb thing to to.

plus she left on the message bord of the sp myspace page i think. i would have to recheck hu to see.[/quote:3sjrl50h]

wowow ! she’s desperate !

but it’s so stupid that i’ts hard to believe.
      leave a message in a internet page? Billy probably doesn’t read that…
      how about use a phone?

this is weird !

yep. i am pretty sure that is where she left it. yep,

oh, and it was not posted on courtney’s blog, it was posted as a comment on billy’s “happy 2007″ blog

bloody media :P

[/quote:1zcv1kdt]

that was from HU on thier posting about it.

and netphoria user my blue heaven found it, info courtesy of monte via HU again.

well why no phone, she was to lazy, and SHE DIDN\"T HAVE HIS NUMBER. :shock:

Anonymous
      Spectator

maybe she didn’t pay her bill, cause she is going sweet 16 crazy like on mtv :lol:

My thing is Did she post this crap to try and piss Billy off? I like how the band guy canceled his honeymoon for this-probably because the other guy didn’t want to be there by himself or take Courtney’s wrath-And she rubbed it in who is going to play for Frances, like billy is supposed to be flat out pissed and hop on a plane and do it…I guess Courtney wants Billy to be her Bitch, but he ain’t playing her game
      GO BILLY :twisted:

Marcella
      Spectator

That is hilarious, it was reported in Perez Hilton and all. It was also reported that she’s been carrying pills everywhere and traveling in supermarket cars so, I think that’s self-explanatory.

Anonymous
      Spectator

That is hilarious, it was reported in Perez Hilton and all. It was also reported that she’s been carrying pills everywhere and traveling in supermarket cars so, I think that’s self-explanatory.[/quote:vrnbm3sk]
      That would be quite the picture Courtney in a supermarket cart :lol:
      oh the captions you could create..lol

Anonymous
      Spectator

I went o HU and eneded up re reading it..lol
      Maybe Billy is finally putting the X factor out of his life…ugh who needs that drama..sounds like she has no # for him

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I think it’s very sad and pathetic. Want to provide an example for Francis Bean? First of all, learn grammar. Secondly, grow the fuck up. If she really felt this bad, and her and Billy are so close, just call him.

Immature.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Courtney’s insane, Courtney’s always been insane, and Courtney probably always will be insane.
      I’m always surprised that Billy is always the first to defend her, despite the amount of times he’s been burnt by her, I guess you gotta respect that, but I would have lost patience with her about a decade ago.

I’m sure Billy had his reasons for not attending, and anyway, he told her in advance he wouldn’t be there, whats the big deal?
      I’m actually shocked Gerrard Way got his band mate to change his honeymoon plans so he could go to this, that to me is more \"UNACCEPTABLE\" than an adult unable to attend a \"sweet 16\", I’m not having a go at Gerrard, I just can’t imagine why someone would do that.

Whatever happened to her new solo album Billy worked on? I’m wondering if it’s due out soon, and this is just her drumming up publicity for it.

Such a shame…..I really liked Hole.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I agree. Changing honeymoon plans for a 16 year olds B-day party? I give that marriage 8 months. Jesus.

And a sweet 16? WHO GIVES A SHIT?

I had a sexy 17.75 and no one showed up. My mom slapped me, and told me to shut the fuck up. And I love her for it.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, its pretty ridiculous and Gerrard shouldn’t be so hard up for Courtney points that he is trying to put off a bandmates honeymoon so that they can do a birthday party gig. its all pretty lame.

hahaha lol

here is what was posted on hu.

“G.L.O.W.” probably not about Gwyneth Paltrow
      July 16th, 2008 by jjb
      tags: courtney love, news

Courtney Love has posted a new MySpace blog entry, apologizing to Billy Corgan and her daughter before waxing poetic about “this wicked amazing etheral [sic] glow” that is emitted by her friend Gwyneth Paltrow.

In the new post, Love blames the public exposure of her earlier Corgan-directed missive on computer security problems:

I would like to start off with the whole Billy thing that was posted on Perez by apologizing to Billy Corgan, I had a shared computer that has been comprised, my AOL account and my daughter’s account, i had to get rid of all my computers in the house, and the AOL accounts.

someone broke into my AOL account, and sent that letter to Perez although some of the writing was writing that I had wrote but never posted, However as the KR weasels people know that there is a :live site: that has a own ring tone that lets people know when I am online and when I am writing a email before i hit the send button. EVEN IF I DON”T SEND IT these people can steal it and then it twist my words around, I never write in all CAPS, you can read most my blogs on myspace, yes I have typos but it’s because I type very fast, it does not make me a “TARD” Anyways,I did not send, half of it and I am apologize to Billy Corgan and to my daughter, this is a personal matter between Billy and my family. My Daughter’s privacy is very important so I wanted to clear that up so I can tell you about this lovely adventure about my two good friends. Billy please give me a call, We love you and I am sorry, Marie can give you the number.

Anonymous
      Spectator

She noticed her own behavior pretty quickly :)
      probably because it’s posted everywhere :)
      But, does she mean it-because I’m sure she will snap out again sooner or later

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

I’m confused….she says she did write half it, but just that someone else posted it?
      Also : Getting rid of all her computers because someone got into her AOL account? Somebody should have mentioned something to her about just changing passwords, it must be great to be that rich :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

Courtney is always vblaming stuff on the 100s of Kurts and Courtneys that have stolen her identity. just read her other blogs on Myspace.

That is hilarious, it was reported in Perez Hilton and all. It was also reported that she’s been carrying pills everywhere and traveling in supermarket cars so, I think that’s self-explanatory.[/quote:2wpdyufv]
      :lol: I choked a little on my soda pop while reading this! :lol:

lol, it was funny.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that was funny :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Poor Billy…what was he thinking kicking it with her. I bet she is one of those ladies you kinda want to take cover from every now and then :lol:

did you see the interview that was on sp.com he talks about her in the last part of it.

Shannen
      Spectator

Billy must be really in love with her?

Anonymous
      Spectator

Bullet I can’t remember the interview. I probably know of it, but could you refresh me :)
      Thanks

i will find the link and post it.

Viewing 29 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.