Viewing 29 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Spectator

ok, as you might know, i got a new car, i am going to get personalized plates to put on it, and i can’t decide between

1 bwobw (cause i love the name)

2 bwbw (fav song, plus first one i heard, when it first came out, so kinda sentamental)

3 spfrk

edit** another choice

4 gtowbw (thanks m)

i am going to be painting the car oarnge and black like the gto judge car, this one will be a gto clone. so if i can get some imput to help me decide. thanks guys and girls.

Arthur
      Spectator

BWBW would be my choice.

All other hardcore Smashing Pumpkins fans understand that and will honk to you! :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

GTOWBW

now i like that!!!

i will have to put that as a choice!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

8)

well, for all of those who were waiting on pins and needles to see what i chose…….drum roll please :P

i am pretty sure i am going with bwbw. and i changed my mind on the color. the green kinda grew on me, so i am keeping it. but i am going to paint the hood flat black and put a fin on the back and it will be flat black also, then i am going to do the judge stripes, and they will be black with pink and blue, maybe, those colors are up in the air right now, but i do know that i will be taking the sport metal thingy off of the trunk and i will be doing some custom paint. i will be painting a bullet with butterfly wings there and put \"bullet\" in really pretty cursive below it. it will be killer. so as soon as i get the $ to do it i will be posting pics.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that sounds really neat bullet :D

thanks!!!

phil
      Spectator

Gotta say BWBW – Absolutely positively. Or ‘ZERO’. would, also, be awesome. XD

i was also thinking zero, but bwbw is my favorite.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah bwbw would be more you

yeah that’s what i thought too!

Shannen
      Spectator

BWBW = Big Wolf Big Wolf? *LOL* of course I know what it mean but would it be possible to put SPfreaks.com?

Reason being are:
      1) You can help to do some free promoting about this site wherever you are driving to
      2) Isn’t you are proud to be part of SPfreaks.com family?
      3) Because you are a SP freak

:P

i think i will make a vinyl sticker to put on my window that says that. you can make them on your computer, i did it before. it is pretty neat.

Shannen
      Spectator

Remember to take a picture after the EXTREME make over on your car.

i will!!!

Marcella
      Spectator

That car is going to look amazing =O. You must post a pic when it’s done!

blueczarina
      Spectator

no, this is the bumper sticker you need bullet. remember? :lol:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/SMASHING-PUMPKINS-B … 286.c0.m14

Arthur
      Spectator

BWBW, said so! :wink:

i was thinking about getting that one! but i am still gonna make the spfreaks.com one when i get the plastic stuff to make it with. it is to put on the window of the car.

blueczarina
      Spectator

Arthur should sell official bumper stickers. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Arthur should sell official bumper stickers. :)[/quote:344ojtta]
      "Baby Pumpkinhead on board"

"I’m listening to Smashing Pumpkins now. If you ask nicely, I might tune down the volume before this song is over, and show you my driver’s license, Mr Policeman guy. I might."

"Proud SPfreaks Member"

"24/7 Zero"

Just some ideas…

blueczarina
      Spectator

looks good :)

you seriously should have some bumper stickers. maybe they would sell better than the t-shirts. you’ve only sold a couple of those if i remember right.

stickers would be cool though.

you could put one on your car that says \"Billy Corgan Fan: 1967- present\" :lol:

i love all of those bumper stickers. and the shirts are neato. and as soon as i am able i am getting one.

i will make all of those bupmer stickers when i get the stuff again. it was only a tiral page that came with other paper, but i am gonna get a pack of it.

what does \"gtowbw\" stand for?

oh, it stands for gto with butterfly wings. cause i am making it into a gto clone, it will be worth more money that way.

when it is done it will look kinda like this

ah, ok. i didn’t know what gto was. no wonder i couldn’t figure out the meaning of gtowbw. wiki helped me.

that is ok. i am really into muscle cars, i think they are hott. yes 2 t’s just like me. :P but i know that everyone doesn’t know what they are. no prob.

i know nothing about cars. to me, the car in that picture above is just \"a red car\". :?

have you ever ridden in a muscle car? i know they might be hard to come by in belgium. but if you have ever ridden in one, wow. i love the ones with the shaker hoods, we used to have a 79 trans am. the love………..*sigh*

Viewing 29 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.