Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author

last_rose_of_summer
      Spectator

does anyone have a sp song as their ringtone? if so which song?

i have the begining of today as mine

my phone sucks eggs, so no.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

I have today as my ringtone too, though I sometimes switch it to Cherub Rock

Arthur
      Spectator

This might surprise you, but this is my ringtone, since long.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsMd8xRnwlI[/youtube]

blueczarina
      Spectator

how gangsta Arthur :lol:

should we call you A Dog now?

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Oh, I love Massive Attack so much!!! :D
      Their final ever album is out this year I think :(

Arthur
      Spectator

Oh, I love Massive Attack so much!!! :D
      Their final ever album is out this year I think :([/quote:1tvjei24]
      We have so much in common Cult Hero, musicwise. Can’t help noticing that. :wink:

I wonder if they will fail to beat Mezzanine again.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Hehe probably, but Mezz is so flawless, I can’t really fault them for not being able to reach that high again, I still liked 100th Window, it just suffered because it had the impossible task of following Mezz.

Random trivia : Did you know the record label originally tried to get them to use Madonna on Tear Drop rather than the girl from Cocteau Twins? Being sneaky, they brought Madonna into the studio, recorded a track that was never put on the album (\"I want you\" which was on the second disc of their best of \"Collected\") to shut up the label, and stuck the album up for free on their website 2 weeks before the release date just as an attack on the label :P

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Oh to make amends for derailing the topic :
      I just changed my Ring tone to \"Black Milk\" by Massive Attack :D
      Inspired by Arthur ;)

Arthur
      Spectator

Oh to make amends for derailing the topic :
      I just changed my Ring tone to "Black Milk" by Massive Attack :D
      Inspired by Arthur ;)[/quote:f7sosxec]
      Off topic also: that track is sooo awesome too! The bass! The trip!

Didn’t know that Madonna anecdote, no. I think I’m glad they sticked to the other girl, nevertheless.

Arthur
      Spectator

Sorry, just HAD to post Black Milk here. For our trippin’ pleasure! :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0A1NG9WqME[/youtube]

Now, back to topic: what Smashing Pumpkins song would fit my phone, let’s say if I want to switch sometimes?

blueczarina
      Spectator

not bad Arthur. it kind of reminds me of Bittersweet for some reason. not quite the same, but it reminds of them anyway.

how about BWBW, Zero, or Tarantula?

arthur, i kinda dig that, black milk, never heard it before. thanx for posting it :)

Shannen
      Spectator

I have a couples of Daniel Powter and Leona Lewis. My bf must be thinking that I’m insane :P

toad32r
      Spectator

When my wife calls my cell, it’s \"Disarm\", and when my buddies call, its\" Bullet With Butterfly Wings\".

Anonymous
      Spectator

Please do laugh as I have no cell phone :lol:
      I’m so not up to date on technology..lol
      actually we are waiting for comcast to launch their service for the employee discount!
      so maybe in 6-9 months I’ll get one

blueczarina
      Spectator

i actually don’t have one either, which might be weird. i think i just don’t feel like paying the bill though. plus, i don’t want my mom bothering me.

if i did get one though- pumpkin ringtone for sure. i actually may get one sometime in the near future.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I would definitely have pumpkin ring tones and songs chosen to suit the person calling
      :twisted:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i want BWBW for a ring tone when i get a phone- \"The World Is A Vampire…\" :twisted:

i will be getting a new one soon, i like cell phones ok, but since i read cell by stephen king, they kind of freak me out.

but if i can get a pumpkiny ring tone for my new one i will.

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Right now when my husband calls it’s \"We Only Come Out At Night\" I have two versions that I made for my phone. I also have a Tarantula one that I made myself. But my main ringtone is the theme from the TV show \"The Office\"

if i had one from a tv show i woul want the end of the theme from that 70’s show where it says hello wisconsin.

why???? i have no idea, just cause.

hehe, i love that 70’s show! it would be funny to have a ringtone of the part where it says, not a thing to do but talk to you :lol:

Viewing 23 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.