Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Marcella
      Spectator

Just thought I’d share a story I wrote a while ago with you. Tell me what you think. :D

\"La Cilindra\"

And there you are, as always.
      Obscure like the brightest of lights, and luminous like the darkest threshold. Yes, you’re exactly that way; contrary, wayward, defiant- there is no chest that could ever be calm and no mind that could ever be reluctant to your cold, fretting touch.
      I can easily see it from afar. Anyone could, for our bodies serve as magnets to your sensuous silhouette. Tempting, yet intimidating.

Suffocating.
      Heavy.
      Unnatural.

It’d be hard to name just one single word to describe you, but if a choice had to be made it would definitely be ambivalent. I approach you and, despite your coldness, I can’t help but be overwhelmed by your sultry aura. Every single part of you contradicts the other.

My fingers slide along you ever so slightly. It takes a while for me to get used to the feeling of holding you, as you carry more weight than the human eye can perceive. You have the power to make someone feel invincible, in control.

But oh, you sure know how to ruin all those emotions. You, Cilindra, are a cheater; for every human that keeps you close ends up chained to the consequences you bring, to the gluttonous guilt you´re stern to impose.

And yet, I dare hold you near as the dark surroundings dissipate and light peeks hungrily through the door, a human figure coming with it.

It’s time hon, it has finally come.

For once, the fear disappears together with all the emotions that you impregnated on my being, and my only focus is in front of me, shivering, nervous, and alive. But not for long.

”Wh-what are you…?”

Rather a poor choice of last words. I can feel you snicker along with me, or could it only be delusions again? Nothing is for sure as I raise you impudently in front of me, my arms strong, and my soul thirsty.

It takes only a bang. A bang in which all the things that could be imaginable happen, a bang that is louder than it really should be. A bang that comes from you.

I see him fall to the floor. I feel as though it wasn’t a life taken, not just another leaf falling carelessly down the tree of life. It was more than that. And the true realization of what I’ve done doesn’t strike me until a few seconds, just as thunder doesn’t flood the stormy skies before lightning shows up first.

Was it me? Was it me the destroyer of a life, was I the striking wind that rips leaves apart, the fearless reaper?
      No, it wasn’t me.
      It was you.
      You made me do this.
      Heavy, slender, powerful, gorgeous, demoniac.
      You, my gun.
      La Cilindra.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Interesting read. I like your writing style…

Anonymous
      Spectator

I liked it. Nice Marce.

Marcella
      Spectator

Thank you! :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice story Marcella :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

i like your writing style too Marce.
      Well done in my opinion ;)

Marcella
      Spectator

Thanks so much! I am flattered. :oops:

Arthur
      Spectator

Haha, this reminds me so much of a short story I once wrote about \"how it must feel like to be a sperm cell\". I made it look like a bunch of lemming-like fish that were swimming like crazy towards their certain death, but the one fish that was rewarded woke up in a new life… Very sinister story with many killings, but with a somewhat happy-dark ending.

Anyway, well done Marcella. If you feel like becoming a more pro writer, try to write longer stories with exciting parts like this mixed in. And certainly bring them on here! 8)

amnesia
      Spectator

Interesting read, very nice Marce. :)

Marcella
      Spectator

Haha, this reminds me so much of a short story I once wrote about "how it must feel like to be a sperm cell". I made it look like a bunch of lemming-like fish that were swimming like crazy towards their certain death, but the one fish that was rewarded woke up in a new life… Very sinister story with many killings, but with a somewhat happy-dark ending.

Anyway, well done Marcella. If you feel like becoming a more pro writer, try to write longer stories with exciting parts like this mixed in. And certainly bring them on here! 8)[/quote:uqlyccty]

Ahaha I would’ve loved to read that. Thanks for the advice :D. And thanks also, Mayo =).

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.