Viewing 82 reply threads
  • Author

marigold

In a supposed ‘Infinite Universe,’ does it make sense that there could be something else out there?

I’ve always wanted to see something happen myself, to convince me that \”we’re not alone.\” I actually hope we’re not – given a choice – and would ask to occupy the spare seat. :)

Some of this is hilarious and you have to wonder, although there’s also an equal amount of hmm, interestings.

http://abovetopsecret.com
      http://www.theblackvault.com

I’ll say there’s definitely more in existence than this here little Planet Earth. :?:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I think it’s quite possible that there are other things/beings around. I’m almost convinced of it, just given the sheer number of solar systems in the Milky Way ALONE. Not to mention the billions of others that are out there.

People say we only use 10% of our brain power. I sometimes wonder if this is a preset control. Maybe we are not supposed to know or be able to use the other 90%. Maybe this would mean we could see ghosts or interpret things we are not destined to know.

Sounds like I feel like we were placed here on earth. I guess that’s kinda how I feel, but not necessarily in a religious sense. More like either a scientific experiment, or accident, a revisitation, whatever.

i think def that there are things out there, ghosts, aliens, things that we can not even imagine. several of us on this board have seen ghosts, discussion on another board (thepumpkins.net), and people i trust would never lie to me have told me that they have seen ufo’s, now were there aliens in them, i don’t know that, but i belive that……………

…….the truth is out there

hehe sorry i got a little x files, but i do belive it, but i think most people don’t want to know if there are aliens, or ghosts.

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok back to my fruit loop story…Oh how I wish ever one of you could come and witness whatever the hell is outside in the sky at night (on clear nights) at my house. I have already discussed it in the thoughts section I think. Some nights whatever it is seems closer and other nights it seems further out.. It twinkles different colors and it’s not a star because after about 3 hours it disappears behind this tree. When you stare at it you can see it move like nothing I have ever seen move. And a satellite moves faster than this thing. This thing hovers and moves lower (but it’s dancing in the sky)…I got it on tape and I will never report it, I don’t want mysterious government people around :)
      And I have seen a ghost 2 times-the same one. It is posted at pumpkins.net..I have even felt something to.
      So as far as I’m concerned I have been convinced there is more to life then meets the eye! Not sure what it’s all about, but we are here to learn and that’s what most of us our trying to do!!!

You know what’s weird is that whatever I am seeing, when it seems further away I want it to come closer. I am not afraid of whatever it is…It seems beautiful and peaceful..
      until it gets so close that I actually can see more than a twinkle of lights… :shock: that could be another story..lol
      Oh how I wish ya’ll could see it! I show everyone that comes over and they are just as baffled as me!

Anonymous
      Spectator

I sometimes wonder if this 90% was maybe used before we evolved into Humans. The evolutionary chain was recently proven not to see us deriving from Apes to upright Humans, there’s a missing link that’s inexplicable. It was an awesome article that I’ll have to find again sometime.

Maybe that percent was used before we arrived here, to be made redundant now… The preset idea’s very intriguing, the way we have an Appendix, etc., that’s not required suggests perhaps they’re redundant organs from past times. As humanity’s destroying this planet, is it any surprise we’re now looking to possibly inhabit Mars.

Over the years, I’ve heard opinions from people I know well that now make sense as I’m older: The Moon being a craft that’s covered in dust, having brought us here from a previous planet which was destroyed.

Apparently, microchip technology seemed to advance almost over-night once the -alleged?- Roswell scenario took place. Where did this sudden new angle appear from to further the technology. As far as microchips go, they’re struggling in the industry to advance them further. Moreso just creating them smaller and faster, yet not re-inventing them… Although they do seem to create far larger storage medias, etc.

Hehe, the new X-Files has finally head into profit from their shooting budget:

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=xfiles2.htm

I wouldn’t worry about those people, Reggles, I’m sure they already know about your experiences there. Very swish happenings. Maybe use Google Earth to see a different perspective of your area, maybe something you’d find could help explain it. :)

\"Aye Scully, you know we have to stand up again, right?\"
      \"Yes, Mulder. Don’t you go thinking that can happen though. Something just ripped and I’m staying very still.\"

blueczarina
      Spectator

interesting thread, especially since i just watched a show about UFO’s last night on tv.

i personally believe in the paranormal. i have never seen ufo’s but too many people have to discount the existence of other life and they all can’t be crazies. plus, i’ve heard some pretty credible accounts.

as for ghosts- i’ve lived in 3 haunted houses (story also on thepumpkins.net) and i’ve seen ghosts before on many occasions so i definitely believe in that. so yeah, i definitely believe in the paranormal.

and i had to post Reggae’s \"visitors\" again. :wink:

I believe, very much so, that there is other life beyond our solar system (possibly in it as well. One of Jupiter’s moons) be it complicated or basic.

But I am highly skeptical about supernatural beings. I disregard just about all of them, but with ghosts I kinda want to believe. It just contradicts with everything else I believe in.

And just sounds ridiculous when thought through logically.

Marcella
      Spectator

I think it is absolutely possible that in this immense universe there is other intelligent life besides our own.

I do not believe in any other supernatural being, though.

blueczarina
      Spectator

I do not believe in any other supernatural being, though.[/quote:ex9211pv]

come stay at my grandma’s. an evening in her spook house would change your mind. :wink:

Marcella
      Spectator

Ahaha, has anything strange happened there?

Anonymous
      Spectator

and i had to post Reggae’s "visitors" again. :wink:

[/quote:3psi4gvc]

Thanks!! They must like me :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Thanks!! They must like me :lol:[/quote:399v6dok][/quote:399v6dok]

they do :lol: and your pumpkin stuff too. i think they are going to visit Arthur next though. :wink:

and yeah, my Grandma’s is haunted Marcella.

here is the thread from thepumpkins.net

page 1:
      http://www.thepumpkins.net/component/op … tstart,20/

page 2:
      http://www.thepumpkins.net/component/op … itstart,0/

it has our stories on it.

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

I don’t want to be a dick, but the \"we only use 10% of our brains\" is actually, factually, bullshit.

We use all of our brain. Just not all of it at the same time.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percent.asp

Arthur
      Spectator

I don’t want to be a dick, but the "we only use 10% of our brains" is actually, factually, bullshit.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percent.asp[/quote:2zlol6o4]
      "Have you ever heard a doctor say, ". . . But luckily when that bullet entered his skull, it only damaged the 90 percent of his brain he didn’t use"? Of course not."

:lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I don’t want to be a dick, but the "we only use 10% of our brains" is actually, factually, bullshit.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percent.asp[/quote:1jrt0vfs]

"Actually factually" has a swish ring to it. May I nab that for use in r/l convos? :wink:

To all:

I just heard this interesting opinion; scattered amongst the two sites I linked ^. Disclaimer: Controversial (cue X-Files theme)…

Apparently ‘proof’ of ETs has been documented, the reason it’s not released to Joe Public is because it "Could upset religious people who couldn’t handle the conflict with their belief in God, therefore turning society into uproar."

:) :?

Anonymous
      Spectator

I just heard this interesting opinion; scattered amongst the two sites I linked ^. Disclaimer: Controversial (cue X-Files theme)…

Apparently ‘proof’ of ETs has been documented, the reason it’s not released to Joe Public is because it "Could upset religious people who couldn’t handle the conflict with their belief in God, therefore turning society into uproar."

:) :?[/quote:vm7okwhe]

Why yes Dazey I believe that is an actual and factual . Could you imagine if the people who are hardcore religious buffs hearing/seeing about the ET’s of the universe. They (government) want order and control of their followers so best off not telling the public. There are a lot of people who can’t handle the truth…More so than people who can.
      My aunt calls it devil stuff…lol
      But I would like to see them all freak out…

Anonymous
      Spectator

So I found this today…it’s an interesting read…
      it’s long, but fascinating

SaLuSa: Soon there will be irrefutable proof
      that you are not alone in this Universe
      24-September-2008
      ======================================

Even by your measure of time, there is not long to go before you will get a clear indication of where Humanity is going. There are events that are approaching manifestation that will be the precursor of greater happenings, that shall lead you in a different direction to what you are used to experiencing. You are being helped to break away from the iron grip of the dark forces, and this is vital if you are to tread a different path that shall allow you full expression in the Light. As you rise up from the lower vibrations, so you are creating a new energy field around you, and eventually will be totally protected against intrusions from them.

The raising up of your consciousness is a process that you can contribute to by being aware of all of your thoughts and actions, ensuring they are of your highest expression. As you progress, you will attract even higher energies to yourself, and in so doing will help others also awaken. Your presence is all that is required to perform this service, on behalf of those who still dwell in the lower vibrations. Some will remain rooted in them and unable to break out. They will not be deserted, but allowed to continue through their freewill choice.

Part of your reason for coming to Earth was to experience separateness from the Source, and in the end-times that you are now going through to grasp the opportunity to ascend. It is of your choosing, and as your consciousness expands to reveal the truth you must live according to your highest understanding of upliftment. Once you are on the path to Ascension, many dear souls from the Light will accompany you for the remainder of your journey. You have never been alone, but as often as not have been mired in the dark energies and unable to fully respond to the Light.

This particular period of time is drawing many Beings to Earth, who desire to help you overcome the many obstacles across your path. Rigid belief systems are a major difficulty to overcome, and it is so essential that you allow for other beliefs to expand your understanding. If not, many revelations that are about to enter your consciousness will be missed opportunities to break out of the conditioning that has held you back. Soon for example, there will be irrefutable proof that you are not alone in this Universe. Extraterrestrial craft are no strangers to your Earth, and contact with them is quite normal. What will be different is that the event of the 14th October sighting will happen in such a way that it will be undeniable, and open the door to First Contact.

From hereon, think in a more expansive way that allows for the unity of Man, and his counterparts from all parts of the Universe. You are All One, and it is time to welcome them to your Earth not as strangers or aliens, but your friends. You are One in the Light of the Source of All Life, and your destiny is to once more to become a pure Being of Light. Without the assistance of your ET friends, Man would have been unable to progress thus far. In time you will understand the truth of their presence, and how they have greatly helped you to evolve according to the Divine Plan that has guided them.

As we have often informed you, fear is the greatest obstacle to your enlightenment, and your dark forces play upon it. See beyond their attempts to intimidate you, and take your focus away from the activities of the Light. Some events are natural and real enough, and physical changes will continue to take place. However, others are intentionally brought about to continue the assault upon your senses to cause confusion and despair. Look further ahead and see that the present conditions cannot remain much longer, without a major change of direction. The dark is already beginning to implode upon itself, as it has no place whatsoever in the New Age. The Light is rapidly manifesting upon Earth, and drawing ever closer to the moment when the new Earth shall come into being. It will be with all of its glory, fully restored and fit for the sovereign Beings that shall have been lifted up.

There should be no concern about anything of value that will be left behind, as nothing of the 3rd dimension vibration can take its place in the higher ones. You will eventually use your own powers of creation to bring into being absolutely anything that gives you joy and happiness. There will be no loss to mourn over, and you will enjoy an existence of wonderful peace and great satisfaction in the company of Souls of Light. The times upon Earth will seem distant, and only those moments of utter love and upliftment will remain in your awareness. Think and meditate upon these things, and you will find a certainty within that knows the Truth in this connection.

We say be aware of what is going on around you, but stand back and deflect the lower energies back to their source by placing the golden white Light around you. Everything is energy, and therefore you have the means to combat any unwelcome energies so that they do not affect you. There will be difficult times ahead but you can soften the blow, if you approach them in the knowing that great changes are coming that will advance you beyond any lasting effect. Everything is happening so quickly with some speed as the new energies begin to manifest the new Earth. It is happening now, and therefore much of the old must make way for it.

Be of good cheer and help others to overcome their fear, by pointing out that a cleansing is taking place that is necessary to enable the new to manifest. Death and destruction are inevitable, but you will learn that nothing happens by chance. All souls decide how they will leave Earth and they accept it without any trauma or regret, as there is a time set for the completion of each souls life period. One life is but a brief moment of time in the whole scheme and plan for Man. The present one is however most important for those who seek the path of Ascension, and even that is known within the souls subconsciousness and will drive them onwards.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and come with greetings from the Galactic Federation, and much joy at the thought of your soon to come experiences of our craft, as they come close to Earth. Our actions are all in the cause of Love and Light and to ensure your safe arrival at journeys end, and Ascension.

Thank you SaLuSa,
      Mike Quinsey

http://spiritualharmonics.blogspot.com/ … results=50

Bolly the Alien
      Spectator

Hello, I’m Bolly from the planet Saturn and we love Smashing Pumpkins- Oooh, Smashing Pumpkins

Anonymous
      Spectator

Hello, I’m Bolly from the planet Saturn and we love Smashing Pumpkins- Oooh, Smashing Pumpkins

[/quote:1dwan86v] :lol:
      flippin’ funneee
      there coming for TAFH…damn…

blueczarina
      Spectator

oooh nooo, they have come for the anniversary concert and rumor has it they just beamed all of the VIP tickets onto their ship. :o

Anonymous
      Spectator

BTW…
      we have an impostor upon us… :roll:

blueczarina
      Spectator

BTW…
      we have an impostor upon us… :roll:[/quote:1g3cxt5a]

hehe :lol: you don’t know who Bolly is :wink: :wink: :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

guess :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

YOU???
      that’s my guess

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe :lol: i couldn’t resist

Anonymous
      Spectator

hehe :lol: i couldn’t resist[/quote:ixmsophq]
      :lol: it’s was hilarious…
      I love it :)
      got me laughin’ today

Anonymous
      Spectator

you know someone from netphoria uses the name Bolly, but I just knew it was you with that picture

blueczarina
      Spectator

you know someone from netphoria uses the name Bolly, but I just knew it was you with that picture[/quote:2twimp21]

of course- and my pumpkin.net Billy head :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

of course- and my pumpkin.net Billy head :wink:[/quote:2ngvjraz]
      yeah that is a dead head give away :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Marcella
      Spectator

Take us to your Billy, :lol:.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Take us to your Billy, :lol:.[/quote:n15qibvp]:idea:
      yes, the sooner the better :wink:

toad32r
      Spectator

Ok, truth be told… about 10 years ago, a friend and i were on our way back from an amusement park here in OH calle Cedar Point. It was late evening, around 11:30. We were on a road called State route 2 about half way home. I was in the passenger seat, and out of the my side window, i watched for around 30 seconds, a string of lights that was following the same path as us. After the 30 seconds, it turned up, and to the back, and disappeared. All these years years later, it still freaks me out.

Anonymous
      Spectator

freaky indeed :shock:
      were you listening to Pumpkins?

toad32r
      Spectator

No, but i really wish i was…. :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

damn Blue…no Pumpkins music in the car..They weren’t after his cd’s

toad32r that would be freaky as hell, but super cool to see:)
      you’ve been blessed think of it that way ;)

blueczarina
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

That would be something amazing toad, really!!!-as freaky as it was to you, that’s quite the story to share and makes you know we are not alone :)
      I think you are special seeing something like that.

toad32r
      Spectator

Just to clarify, i was sober at the time also….lol

Anonymous
      Spectator

I don’t think your nutty or anything. I got something on video tape that definitely is not a start ,plane, or satellite. and I saw it for weeks upon weeks on clear nights..and I showed everyone who was over at night-and they all agreed it was not those things listed…
      I haven’t had clear nights, so maybe tonight I could see if it is there again…
      It scared the my 15 year old, the night we taped it..lol
      but now he thinks it’s awesome

blueczarina
      Spectator

Just to clarify, i was sober at the time also….lol[/quote:3rtb78z4]

i think it would be cool to see something like that- the ufos not toad drunk. :wink:

toad32r
      Spectator

actually, both have a distinct entertainment value…lol

Anonymous
      Spectator

actually, both have a distinct entertainment value…lol[/quote:1o1d19fg]
      well i bet they do :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

actually, both have a distinct entertainment value…lol[/quote:vq5z1rwy]

hehe :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I want to take a ride on a UFO…today would be a good day for it. As long as they bring me back to earth on the same day and as long as no freaky shit goes on while I visit.. :lol:

Chupacabra! Anyone? Anyone? (in fort worth, tx, specifically the lower southside they are highly prevalent. A mans’ whole crop of prized fighting cocks was drained dry in a single night). Do you think Billy even knows Texas and/or the chupacabra exist? And if so, what song would he play them?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

This is the best troll we can get?

Bolly the Alien
      Spectator

Chupacabra! Anyone? Anyone? (in fort worth, tx, specifically the lower southside they are highly prevalent. A mans’ whole crop of prized fighting cocks was drained dry in a single night). Do you think Billy even knows Texas and/or the chupacabra exist? And if so, what song would he play them?[/quote:15p716xu]

Well we have it on good authority that the chupacabras no longer exist because we just deep fat fried them all and snacked them while we enjoyed GLOW on the award show.

Ohhh, Smashing Pumpkins+ Snacks

Anonymous
      Spectator

they’re back!!!!!!

so Bolly, did the chupacapras taste good? :lol:

hey folks, just for your info, el chupacabra is real. i know people who have seen it. look it up it is scary.

billy might know about it, but i don’t think he would play for it. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

so Bolly, did the chupacapras taste good? :lol:[/quote:293rrx1w]

Bolly sent me a PM that said they were damn good. they even marinated them in teriyaki sauce. :wink:

oh don’t joke about el chupacabra, it will come and get you.

it is scary.

Anonymous
      Spectator

so Bolly, did the chupacapras taste good? :lol:[/quote:1a4dcz4l]

Bolly sent me a PM that said they were damn good. they even marinated them in teriyaki sauce. :wink:[/quote:1a4dcz4l]
      I can’t help it but this post makes me laugh :lol:
      :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

so Bolly, did the chupacapras taste good? :lol:[/quote:2laou92k]

Bolly sent me a PM that said they were damn good. they even marinated them in teriyaki sauce. :wink:[/quote:2laou92k]
      I can’t help it but this post makes me laugh :lol:
      :wink:[/quote:2laou92k]

omg me too sorry :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

i am suprised that all of you aren’t 500000 pounds (ok including me) with all the food talk.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i am suprised that all of you aren’t 500000 pounds (ok including me) with all the food talk.[/quote:2ygpw18k]

i know. we have been on food forever now. :lol:

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

I believe in the spirit realm. I don’t believe that ghosts are dead people’s \"souls.\" I think they are spirit creatures just screwing around with silly humans.

UFOs? Either government crafts/airplanes/ or spirits screwing around with people. Same with crop circles. I mean come on, if humans like to play pranks on other humans, don’t you think the spirit realm would have fun screwing around with us too? It’s like a kid knocking over an ant pile just to watch them all scurry around furiously!

And the crazy animal/bigfoot etc stuff…. yeah there are tons of animals that haven’t been discovered and documented yet. Who knows whats out there. I don’t put 100% faith in the stories, but I also don’t think it’s a bunch of crap.

And government conspiracy theories. Sure, it’s possible. I think people who think they were abducted by aliens were probably just abducted for scientific studies by the government. (think the TV show Fringe)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

My honest to god thoughts on this?

Humans are inherently afraid of the unknown. So, as ALWAYS, we come up with stories to help us cope with these fears.

China, with a very long lifespan, used dragons to symbolize the unknown. Somewhere in Europe, people made up vampires. Then werewolves. In the deep seas, it was giant octopus and squid. And mermaids. It always seems to correspond to the fears of the times.

Once technology advanced to an understanding, yet fear of space, we invented martians and ufos. It’s part of what makes us human. I’m not doing a very scholastic job here, but if you follow the progression of mankind from hunter/gatherer, to herders/nomads, to farming/agriculture, to civilized societies/cities, there is always the unknown. As our understanding progresses, the fears expand, but are just as unfounded.

We, as humans, simply cannot accept that there is so much we do not know, and that we may never know. This scares us, so we rationalize our fear with irrational explanations or urban myths, to give some sort of credence to explain away what we cannot comprehend.

Interestingly enough, religion, through the progression of mankind, follows a similar, evolving path.

Anonymous
      Spectator

the unknown is the unknown for a reason. IMO i just feel like the universe plays a roll in our daily lives. We just aren’t fully aware of what the unknown is and therefore we create our own idea of what it could be. Or some believe what they are told about it. It’s mainly what hit’s ‘home’ for you as a feeling of what is right and what is wrong with not knowing the whole piece, but having experiences. It’s not suppose to be scary, it’s to be peaceful/enlightening. Intuition!!

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Interestingly enough, religion, through the progression of mankind, follows a similar, evolving path.[/quote:1hdzqdrp]

I’m taking what you said seriously… but I just had to share the fact that Monty Python just showed up in my head–

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g[/youtube]

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Wow, our Arthur is named after such a wise man!!!!!!!!

marigold
      Spectator

oooh I just found this – will be posting some UFO stuff soon :)

marigold
      Spectator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV4Jl20l364[/youtube]

I’m pretty open minded about this, but I’d like to see this documentary when it happens. I watched another documentary which explains how the ‘alien’ technology – which uses energy that is abundant and free to harness (kind of like solar/wind etc), would put all the big energy industries (coal, oil) out of business immediately. So it makes sense that the suppression of UFO information would go hand in hand with the suppression of this free energy technology, if they don’t want to go out of business.

I think if the aliens WERE out there they would have made themselves known already, but then again considering the amount of scary alien movies around, they may not want to scare us, or rather those who couldn’t handle the shock of being in the presence of scary aliens.

but we should know how to deal with aliens :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Absolutely funny to read this topic again…! Times flies! :lol:

So it makes sense that the suppression of UFO information would go hand in hand with the suppression of this free energy technology, if they don’t want to go out of business.[/quote:libbbjyt]
      I don’t know… You think there is this kind of conspiracy going on?

We all have access to this channel, you know… Although they do their best to be not taken seriously, listen to the tune! :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNj9mbQztHI[/youtube]

marigold
      Spectator

Absolutely funny to read this topic again…! Times flies! :lol:

So it makes sense that the suppression of UFO information would go hand in hand with the suppression of this free energy technology, if they don’t want to go out of business.[/quote:15omgdik]
      I don’t know… You think there is this kind of conspiracy going on?

We all have access to this channel, you know… Although they do their best to be not taken seriously, listen to the tune! :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNj9mbQztHI[/youtube][/quote:15omgdik]

:lol: some interesting ones there, also I think one was a frisbee!

Some kind of conspiracy yes, but whether it’s alien technology or just some government agency/military testing out the technology I don’t know. Some of the people who have been working on this free energy technology have had their labs burnt down (Tesla) and a few have been killed. :shock:

marigold
      Spectator

explanation for ghosts

http://www.forteantimes.com/features/fb … usion.html

‘morphic resonance’

jupiter
      Spectator

i think ghosts are real. i think there is a scientific explanation for them, but we havent found it yet.
      explanation:
      we already know that it requires massive amounts of energy to run a human body (not just physical energy either). so where does this energy go when a body \"dies\"?
      i’m sure the forms of energy, that we are aware of, can be explained, but what about the forms of energy that we are not aware of/have no concept of?
      it is well known that in test scans of the brain, most brain activity can be traced to some sort of activity and/or feeling but there are some areas of the brain that light up with activity that we don’t know why.

i think we, as humans, know very little!

so we \"already know\" that our body requires certain kinds of non-physical energy that we are not aware of. and not just some, but massive amounts. how exactly do we \"know\" this? do you have any examples of these mysterious energies that we need to keep our body going? and where did this energy come from in the first place?

you throw around terms like \"scientific\" and \"conservation of energy\", but i’m not convinced at all.

(i’m not saying anything about ghosts being real or not. i just think your arguments are worthless.)

marigold
      Spectator

i think ghosts are real. i think there is a scientific explanation for them, but we havent found it yet.
      explanation:
      we already know that it requires massive amounts of energy to run a human body (not just physical energy either). so where does this energy go when a body "dies"?
      i’m sure the forms of energy, that we are aware of, can be explained, but what about the forms of energy that we are not aware of/have no concept of?
      it is well known that in test scans of the brain, most brain activity can be traced to some sort of activity and/or feeling but there are some areas of the brain that light up with activity that we don’t know why.

i think we, as humans, know very little![/quote:32wqiu1y]

You’re quite right, I don’t think our brains are capable of comprehending things outside the spectrum of our senses, and if there are anomalies, we have to use our limited understanding to make some sense of them!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

You’re quite right, I don’t think our brains are capable of comprehending things outside the spectrum of our senses, and if there are anomalies, we have to use our limited understanding to make some sense of them![/quote:1javar5o]

your brain performs more calculations in a second than your conscious does in an entire [long ass time]. you may consciously need help with comprehension of some things, but there are an infinite amount of things we understand without even being aware of the understanding.

jupiter
      Spectator

…..hence, my explanation!
      nah

call me commercial, but i couldv’e gone into the subject alot more than i did. i just know that the longer the post is, the less likely ppl are to read it all.
      (that and i’m a slow typer)!
      :wink:

marigold
      Spectator

You mean subconsciously?
      how do we understand if we are not aware of it?

jupiter
      Spectator

does a serial killer understand, subcosciously, that it is wrong to kill?

anyway, i think ghosts, along with other \"unexplained\" paranormal things, are part of our subconscious mind at work

manillascissor
      Keymaster

You mean subconsciously?
      how do we understand if we are not aware of it?[/quote:3gr1t2ez]

in the way your body is able to breathe. you do it subconsciously, most of the time. until you read someone writing about breathing and all of a sudden you take conscious control it. point being, your body processes so much fucking information that you have no clue about. your body understands how to survive, without you necessarily being aware of it.

marigold
      Spectator

kinda like all those things are running on auto-pilot…

marigold
      Spectator

shit’s getting real

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E[/youtube]

I’ve watched enough of these to know that the message is that people need to just get over the ‘alien’ thing – ok they’re out there, or something is, whatever – and have this energy generation that is used by their ufos – zero gravity, tesla’s inventions, etc – made a reality.

A lot of inventions are kept secret though: http://blogs.fas.org/secrecy/2010/10/in … recy_2010/

If solar panels were kept secret back then, hopefully this new technology will be available soon!

marigold
      Spectator

http://aliensofatlantis.com/

hmmm papier mache? Or real?

Arthur
      Spectator

Most probably real stones, but I doubt it being skulls, let alone alien skulls. Prove me wrong though, I would love to have an alien as a great-great-etc. grandfather! :lol:

marigold
      Spectator

In the main image, the one 3-along 3-down looks like something out of a alien-combat game…and there is one on the bottom line that looks like a muppet! :lol:
      Some seem like they’re just unusually shaped rocks, others…painted?, maybe aliens landed all that time ago but left or got destroyed by the asteroid that destroyed the dinosaurs. :?:

Empireofdirt
      Spectator

It seems to me Billy worships Satan Lyrically in some of sp songs.  Thoughts?

Viewing 82 reply threads

The forum ‘Philosophical Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.