Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

manillascissor
      Spectator

They were on Tuesday and Wednesday night like 12-5 a.m.
      It was amazing :D
      I saw about 7 or 8 of them last night, until I got tired of the mosquito bites
      and my 9 year old son got to see his first shooting stars…
      They were really spectacular night last night!!!

Jolly Rancher
      Spectator

I saw them!

There were a bunch of them. I saw like 5 really bright ones that practically shot across the sky.
      Then there were a bunch of little ones, you really had to pay attention to see.
      =p

Theresa and I stayed outside for 3 hours watching them. :shock:

How clear was it where you were?

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I saw the meteors also.

But I did get injured while looking at them by falling off my chair into a fence. :lol:

I’m such a klutz.

Anonymous
      Spectator

It was very clear at my house…perfect night for it!!!

:lol: you fell off your chair and into a fence…that’s funny! I hope you didn’t get hurt. I just got a mosquito bites and neck kinks from looking up…
      Gosh it was so fricken awesome though! Some really good ones that were so damn bright!
      I wonder if I could see some tonight too :P There must be at least one or 2 lingering around, but I have to get up early so I can’t stay up too late :(

niteshyft
      Spectator

I watched it the first night and saw around 12. It was pretty damn awesome. One I saw was close enough I guess that, instead of seeing a short red streak like a shooting star, it was bright and I saw a trail of white smoke following it. Freaking. Awesome.

My roommate has high powered binoculars and showed me Jupiter (4 of it’s moons were visible) and the Andromeda galaxy :D So cool to actually look at another galaxy.

wow that sounds neat, i want some high powered binoculars! :)

or actually what i would love to have is a telescope that you can hook up a camera to! they cost too much though.

i had to go to bed early for work so i didn’t get to see the meteor shower.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i heard it’s like rain w/ night vision goggles. only $3000.

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.