Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

amnesia
      Spectator

Ello you darlings! :)

I just wanted to pop in here and letcha know you’re not forgotten by yours truly. Uh-uh. :D

Had a few people ask me now what’s happened and here’s the short story:

Started College again, new medical treatments (urgh), trying to finish up my Novel, building my Myspazz Empire up (har – har) and… Well, I think I’ve fallen in love with somebody special. :P

I’ll be here reading on and off and, if you’re reeeally lucky, might even post sometimes to compete with these gargantuan figures you guys are racking up! :lol:

Dazey never forgets his ‘lil Pumpkins, so there. Stick that in your Pipes and smoke ’em. 8)

… Oh and I heard through the secret grapevine, that a certain Gish Boxset will be released in 2009. You see if it doesn’t, ‘m kayyy. :wink:

Kissy-kissy-hug-hugs, hug-hug-kissies. :o

Thank you for caring, I see ya as familee in my swirly-wurly world of Pumpkania. :twisted:

As you were.

blueczarina
      Spectator

glad to know you still plan on popping in once in awhile :lol: and thats good news about the boxset. i was really hoping they would get that released. :P

and i like that- Pumpkania :lol:

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Great to see you on here Dazey, I’ve noticed you building up an army of friends on myspace ;)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i think he is trying to add every band on myspace :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

hey dazey. good to see you here. i hope your new love proves boundless.

Pipoka
      Spectator

good news ! :wink:

the best luck in all your projects ! :D

dazey you are so not suck ass!

*squeels of delight for info on gish boxset*

Anonymous
      Spectator

dazey is busy adding bands and getting secret agent info…he’s a SPI a Smashing Pumpkins Investigator :lol:

I am excited about the Gish box-that’s some good news!!!
      we miss you and you know it ;)

amnesia
      Spectator

Yo Dazey, your still Potato Van Spud´s agent ? NO wonder your busy then :D

Viewing 8 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.