Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Spectator

From myself and mine to you and yours, Paz and James (both now living with me again: The Gleesome Threesome), I salute you all my best for 2009. :)

Hoping you guys and guysesses have a happy New Year and your worlds spin in all the right ways. Rawk awn. \\m/

Arthur
      Spectator

Why is it that most of your posts & topics bring a smile to my face, Dazey? :lol:

You rock mister, and all the best to you and your roommates for 2009 and beyond. 8)

Happy 2009-ness everyone! :D

Pipoka
      Spectator

great dazey :lol:

Have a great 2009 !

:wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Thanks Dazey…and have yourself and my fellow SPfreaks friends a Smashing New Year filled with peace, love and new SP music

happy new year to everyone!!

amnesia
      Spectator

Wish you all a very happy new year.Dont get to drunk guys. :lol:

i prob will get too drunk :lol: i don’t really want to but it usually sneaks up on me :P

Pipoka
      Spectator

i prob will get too drunk :lol: i don’t really want to but it usually sneaks up on me :P[/quote:24hm5sni]

:lol:

today i don’t really care! i just want to have fun drunk or not ! but i will definately drink some martinis :P

ooo martinis are good, especially dirty martinis :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I am always in awe of Dazey’s way of talking. Let me try:

Happy New Year!

Well, that wasn’t as good. I leave the \"spinning worlds\" to Mr. Dazey.

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice roomates :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!i look forward to new year of craziness with you guys. 8)

Marcella
      Spectator

Happy New Year to all of you :D. Glad I came back here just in time!

2008 was definitely a…not very surprising year for me here. Let’s see what kind of things await us.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i was bored today so i made a couple New Years cards. here is the bigger version and a smaller sparkly version.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Marcella
      Spectator

:00000 Nice.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

blueczarina
      Spectator

very festive manilla! :)

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)[/quote:fn55rwld]

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:59 pm

HAH

New Year’s Eve is overrated in my opinion.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I actually had a peaceful NYE. My children went to sleep at a decent time-that’s including my spouse :lol:
      I stayed up didn’t watch any countdown and read SP news and..my horoscope, while listening to SP’s 20th kickoff Halloween show-which was pretty fricken awesome! . Never have done that before on NYE-so here’s to something new-I agree it is overrated.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i didn’t do much for NYE either. i just stayed at home. the tv was boring so i didn’t pay much attention to the New Years shows although i saw the ball drop. and like usual i rang in the New Year listening to the SP.

Pipoka
      Spectator

I wanted to stay at home… but nobody listens to me! :lol:
      My new year eve was CRAZY to say the least!!!
      And today i spent the day at bed because i woke up with a really bad headache! (no, i was not drunk!)

Well, but it was funny anyway, at least i will have a story to tell to my grandchildren :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I entered 2009 in style:

At around 11:30pm, I decided to crash out to the Mellon Collie album and play it all the way through.

Woke up a few hours later with my headphones buzzing and the case under one of the pillows.

:) :D

Pipoka
      Spectator

I entered 2009 in style:

At around 11:30pm, I decided to crash out to the Mellon Collie album and play it all the way through.

Woke up a few hours later with my headphones buzzing and the case under one of the pillows.

:) :D[/quote:1qtfy4t0]

In style definitely !
      :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

nicely done Dazey :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

yes, good one Dazey. i trust your dreams were pumpkiny ones. :P

Marcella
      Spectator

I spent NYE at a friend’s with her family. Fireworks scare me. Especially when they explode on my face :?.

well happy late new year, we had some friends over, watched death race, and played some board games, and i drank to much and sometime right after midnight i was praying to the porciline god, and yesterday i was trying to not have my head explode. not gonna do that again. but i am glad everyone had a safe new years.

Viewing 28 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.