Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Return To Comfort
      Keymaster

MTV is playing Spongebob Squarepants. I shit you not.

MTV.

blueczarina
      Spectator

haha, wow. :lol:

i think it must be the end of the world. so much for being music tv, huh. now its talking sponge tv.

Meh. Spongebob became a show for (or is at least ‘liked’ by) scene kids ages ago. I’m not totally surprised. They don’t exactly show music videos on there anymore.

Anonymous
      Spectator

yeah why does mtv not show vids anymore> I think it’s assanine to be called mtv and no videos. Remember when mtv hit the airways? ALL videos mostly except for shows like remote control later on, now it’s BS. even mtv2 is BS

spongebob, wtf? that makes no sense. did they turn into nickalodian?

Marcella
      Spectator

Yeah I agree with Superlord, it’s turning into all for scene kids now. I wouldn’t be surprised if they started airing Power Rangers as well.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

lol @ power rangers

what’s funny is MTV now shows videos on Friday Nights, they call it \"FNMTV\", I think a lame attempt at Fucking MTV or maybe Fun MTV.

It’s hosted by that pretty boy in Fallout Boy who’s impregnated Ashley Simpson. He’s so horrible. They play like 15 second clips, talk over the videos, bring in special guests to air their newest rehashed bullshit, and actually have a panel of three rotating losers to talk about the videos on top of the host and guest!!!!!

and here’s the kicker: they advertise like it’s the greatest idea ever. we’re going to play videos on Friday night! omg!!

just play the videos and stfu already!!!!!!

oh, and i’ve never seen such blatant promotion for a band before. SCHWAYZE. it’s a duo, hip hop rock vibe, from california. these two guys haven’t even been around that long. they have their own show, Buzzin’, where we get to see all the mishaps they encounter. meanwhile, the bumps in and out of the commercials feature SCHWAYZE, the commercials feature SCHWAYZE, and then back to the show. MTV is so …..

EMPTY V.

Thank god for Kerrang! TV and Scuzz. The closest thing they get to to airing shows and not music videos is a timeframe where they’ll air videos around a theme – an hour slot for 21st century songs, 30 minutes for Green Day videos only, etc.

Pretty awesome, except it’s usually incredibly popular rock songs most of the time. Well, to be fair, they have got to make money.

Hell, nobody even presents them.

Marcella
      Spectator

I demand a t-shirt with the words \"EMPTY V\". That’s so clever.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i used to have more channels on with my cable, and particularly enjoyed the Tube. non stop videos back to back FOREVER. it was completely random, like the Clash, followed by Sting, followed by Erica Badu. you had to sit through some crappy vids, but just gaining that appreciation for other types of music was worth it.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I demand a t-shirt with the words "EMPTY V". That’s so clever.[/quote:1swhlnnw]

To the factory!

Anonymous
      Spectator

I want one,

….as we know it.

Viewing 12 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.