Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Spectator

ok, i was just over at HU and seen in the coments that this was posted on netphoria

*Netphoria has been informed that the new Smashing Pumpkins single entitled G.L.O.W. will be physical release in Europe and the U.S. will get only a digital version. As far as we know the G.L.O.W. single will be released alone without any additional tracks.*

and then monte backed it up

MonteLDS Says:

August 6th, 2008 at 2:36 pm
      Netphoria is live now. i posted the information which a fellow fan told me about following meeting Billy Corgan in Davenport

but it might still be a rumor, don’t know

but that would piss me off no physical release in the U.S.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

I can’t imagine them having a single track physical release….well….I hope not anyway.
      Didn’t they do that on American Gothic too? (No physical release in the US either?)

I can’t imagine them having a single track physical release….well….I hope not anyway.
      Didn’t they do that on American Gothic too? (No physical release in the US either?)[/quote:2hofjgf6]

Yeah, which is why this doesn’t surprise me.

I’m glad that I’m getting a physical release, but I feel sad for you guys across the Atlantic.

well i am sad about it too. but if it does happen i might just have to send one of you over there some money to get me one and send it this way.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Guess I’ll be buying it on Ebay

amnesia
      Spectator

Lets hope for a official announcement on smashingpumpkins.com very soon.But if this is true,i feel sorry for the US ppl.Well there is ebay :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i saw this on thepumpkins.net. thats so retarded. i guess thats two in a row for you guys across the pond- oh well at least we have ebay. :wink:

Pipoka
      Spectator

Well i live in Europe and i had to buy my american gothic from netherlands because Portugal \"is still waiting…\"

You guys understand more of this, that’s for sure, so is this normal? i always thought that i would go to a store (like FNAC for example) and buy it ! but i was wrong…

US will have to buy it trough the internet…
      They had that silver edition too… and we don’t

Marcella
      Spectator

AG wasn’t physically available in the USA? I’m wondering because I was able to buy it here.

i geuss you are just special. but you knew that already. :D

Viewing 9 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.