Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

amnesia
      Spectator

One of my favourites… :wink:

Jesus Quintana: You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we’re gonna fuck you up.
      The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.
      Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I’ll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger ’til it goes \"click\".
      The Dude: Jesus.
      Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus!

oh man i love this thread………………

Honey Bunny: I love you, Pumpkin.
      Pumpkin: I love you, Honey Bunny.
      Pumpkin: All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
      Honey Bunny: Any of you fucking pricks move, and I’ll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!

——————————————————————————–
      this is just about my favorite part of any movie ever…………

Vincent: Want some bacon?
      Jules: No man, I don’t eat pork.
      Vincent: Are you Jewish?
      Jules: Nah, I ain’t Jewish, I just don’t dig on swine, that’s all.
      Vincent: Why not?
      Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don’t eat filthy animals.
      Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
      Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I’d never know ’cause I wouldn’t eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That’s a filthy animal. I ain’t eat nothin’ that ain’t got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces.
      Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
      Jules: I don’t eat dog either.
      Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
      Jules: I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.
      Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
      Jules: Well we’d have to be talkin’ about one charming motherfuckin’ pig. I mean he’d have to be ten times more charmin’ than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I’m sayin’?

——————————————————————————–
      Cal: [David and Cal Playing a video Game] You’re *gay* now?
      David: No, I’m not gay I’m just celibate.
      Cal: I think? I mean, that sounds ga- I just want you to know this is like the first conversation of like three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like… there’s this and then in a year it’s like, \"Oh you know, I kinda wanna, ya know, get back out there but I think I like guys\" and then there’s the big, \"Oh I’m I’m a g-gay guy now\".
      David: You’re gay for saying that.
      Cal: I’m gay for saying that?
      David: You know how I know you’re gay?
      Cal: How? How do you know I’m gay?
      David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
      Cal: You know how I know *you’re* gay? You just told me you’re not sleeping with women any more.
      David: You know how I know that you’re gay?
      Cal: How? Cuz you’re gay? and you can tell who other gay people are.
      David: You know how I know you’re gay?
      Cal: How?
      David: You like Coldplay.
      David: You like the movie \"Maid in Manhattan\".
      Cal: You know how I know *you’re* gay?
      David: How?
      Cal: I saw you make a spinach dip in a loaf of sour dough bread once.
      David: You have a rainbow bumpersticker on your car that says \"I love it when *balls* are in my face\".
      Cal: That’s *gay*?
      David: [David loses second match] Goddamnit!
      Cal: I’m ripping your head off right now. It’s off, and *now* I’m throwing it at your body.
      [shouts]
      Cal: Fuck you!
      David: Aww.

Marcella
      Spectator

That last one is also one of my favorites ever, Bullet :lol:.

i know it is too funny.

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats funny. :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

^^ Funny one :lol:

My favorite quote is not really funny.Its sad as fuck.Any of you guys watched the movie called Blade Runner ( The one with Harrison Ford). Those who seen this movie will understand this quote, for those who have not seen the movie will not understand it, Well here goes.

Roy Batty : I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams … glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those … moments will be lost … in time, like tears … in rain. Time … to die.

I took the quote from here http://www.brmovie.com/BR_Quotes.htm

For those who have not watched the movie yet should really do it .Its really awesome.Check the IMDB link
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/

Marcella
      Spectator

The Joker: [speaking to Two-Face] Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just, do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon’s got plans. You know, they’re schemers. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I’m not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how, pathetic, their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say, ah, come here, when I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I’m telling the truth.

The Joker: It’s the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and uh, look where that got you. I just did what I do best. I took your plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did, to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hm? You know what, you know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press that like a gang banger, will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it’s all, part of the plan. But when I say that one, little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

The Joker: [Joker hands Two-Face a gun and points it at himself]Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. Oh and you know the thing about chaos, it’s fair.
      [with the gun in Two-Face’s hand, Two-Face pauses and takes out his coin]
      Two-Face: [showing the unscarred side]You live.
      The Joker: Mm-hm.
      Two-Face: [flipping, showing the scarred side] You die.
      The Joker: Mmm, Now we’re talking.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Bela Lugosi, from Glen or Glenda (a story of a frustrated transvestite nearing a confession to his girlfriend) as the puppetmaster that oversees all characters in the movie, whilst the background contains stock footage of a buffalo stampede – go Edward D. Wood, Jr.:

\"Pull the strings!!!\"

blueczarina
      Spectator

whoa, thats a crazy poster. :shock: i’ve never seen that movie. i’m actually not a big movie person though.

you like classic movies don’t you manilla? :wink:

\"it’s beer o’clock.\" (from memento)

Police: Do you own a video camera?
      Renee: No, Fred hates them.
      Fred: I like to remember things my own way.
      Police: What do you mean by that?
      Fred: How I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened.

(from lost highway)

blueczarina
      Spectator

"it’s beer o’clock." (from memento)[/quote:9bkx2khj]

that could be manilla’s new signature, hehe :lol: sorry, just kidding :wink: and being silly

manillascissor
      Keymaster

"it’s beer o’clock." (from memento)[/quote:4kiyug04]

that could be manilla’s new signature, hehe :lol: sorry, just kidding :wink: and being silly[/quote:4kiyug04]

i prefer "beer thirty". ;)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Police: Do you own a video camera?
      Renee: No, Fred hates them.
      Fred: I like to remember things my own way.
      Police: What do you mean by that?
      Fred: How I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened.

(from lost highway)[/quote:3k241792]

awesome movie. i love robert blake in that.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

you like classic movies don’t you manilla? :wink:[/quote:kgytspcx]

yes. completely in love with the older stuff. black and white and technicolor. panavision. this is the way to see movies. ;)

Arthur
      Spectator

yes. completely in love with the older stuff. black and white and technicolor. panavision. this is the way to see movies. ;)[/quote:3up4n8mq]
      I wished we lived 10 miles or so from each other. We should organize movie weekends together.

**Manilla, going back to his car to fetch the next set of dvds: "I’ll be back!"**
      **Arthur, meanwhile throwing an empty beer can to Manilla: "You’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"**

:lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

My favorite quote is not really funny.Its sad as fuck.Any of you guys watched the movie called Blade Runner ( The one with Harrison Ford). Those who seen this movie will understand this quote, for those who have not seen the movie will not understand it, Well here goes.

Roy Batty : I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams … glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those … moments will be lost … in time, like tears … in rain. Time … to die.

For those who have not watched the movie yet should really do it .Its really awesome.Check the IMDB link
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/[/quote:2cl5opfm]

Definitely my favourite ever film scene. \\m/ 8) \\m/

The rain part was improvised by Rutger H. too, not in the script. :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yes. completely in love with the older stuff. black and white and technicolor. panavision. this is the way to see movies. ;)[/quote:p4ik3ks9]
      I wished we lived 10 miles or so from each other. We should organize movie weekends together.

**Manilla, going back to his car to fetch the next set of dvds: "I’ll be back!"**
      **Arthur, meanwhile throwing an empty beer can to Manilla: "You’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"**

:lol:[/quote:p4ik3ks9]

ha ha!

What’s your first pick? Mine is Strangers on a Train.

amnesia
      Spectator

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/[/quote:11xihajm]

Definitely my favourite ever film scene. \\m/ 8) \\m/

The rain part was improvised by Rutger H. too, not in the script. :)[/quote:11xihajm]

Im like always crying when i watch that scene.So many emotions,so much pain and suffering in that scene.It just blows me away.Actually Blade Runner is my fav movie of all time.I did not know Rutger improvised it, sure he did a hell of job there.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Norman: It’s all for you. I’m not hungry. Go ahead.
      Norman: You, you eat like a bird.
      Marion: You’d know of course.
      Norman: No, not really. Anyway, I hear the expression, ‘eats like a bird’ it, it’s really a f-f-false-falsity because birds really eat a tremendous lot. But I don’t really know anything about birds. My hobby is stuffing things. You know, taxidermy. And I guess I’d just rather stuff birds because I hate the look of beasts when they’re stuffed. You know, foxes and chimps. Some people even stuff dogs and cats but, boy, I can’t do that. I think only birds look well stuffed because, well because they’re kinda passive to begin with.
      Marion: Strange hobby. Curious.
      Norman: Uncommon, too.
      Marion: Oh, I imagine so.
      Norman: And it’s not as expensive as you’d think. It’s cheap really, you know, needles, and thread, sawdust. The chemicals are the only thing that, that cost anything.
      Marion: A man should have a hobby.
      Norman: Well, it’s, it’s more than a hobby. A hobby’s supposed to pass the time, not fill it.
      Marion: Is your time so empty?
      Norman: Well, I run the office and uh, tend the cabins and grounds and, and do a little, uh, errands for my mother. The ones she allows I might be capable of doing.
      Marion: Do you go out with friends?
      Norman: Well, a boy’s best friend is his mother. You’ve never had an empty moment in your entire life, have you?
      Marion: Only my share.
      Norman: Where are you going?
      Norman: I didn’t mean to pry.
      Marion: I’m looking for a private island.
      Norman: What are you running away from?
      Marion: Wh-why do you ask that?
      Norman: People never run away from anything…..The rain didn’t last long, did it? You know what I think. I think that we’re all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out. We scratch and, and claw, but only at the air, only at each other. And for all of it, we never budge an inch.
      Marion: Sometimes, we deliberately step into those traps.
      Norman: I was born in mine. I don’t mind it any more.
      Marion: Oh, but you should. You should mind it.
      Norman: Oh, I do. But I say I don’t.
      Marion: You know, if anyone ever talked to me the way I heard the way she spoke to you…
      Norman: Sometimes, when she talks to me like that, I feel I’d like to go up there and curse her and, and leave her forever. Or at least defy her. But I know I can’t. She’s ill.
      Marion: She sounded strong.
      Norman: No, I mean ill. She had to raise me all by herself after my father died. I was only five and it must have been quite a strain for her. She didn’t have to go to work or anything like that. He left her a little money. Anyway, a few years ago, Mother met this man, and he talked her into building this motel. He could have talked her into anything. And when he died too, it was just too great a shock for her. And, and the way he died. I guess it’s nothing to talk about while you’re eating. Anyway, it was just too great a loss for her. She had nothing left.
      Marion: Except you.
      Norman: A son is a poor substitute for a lover.
      Marion: Why don’t you go away?
      Norman: To a private island, like you?
      Marion: No, not like me.
      Norman: I couldn’t do that. Who’d look after her? She’d be alone up there. The fire would go out. It’d be cold and damp like a grave. If you love someone, you don’t do that to them – even if you hate them. You understand that I don’t hate her. I hate what she’s become. I hate the illness.
      Marion: Wouldn’t it be better if you put her – someplace…
      Norman: You mean an institution? A madhouse? People always call a madhouse ‘someplace,’ don’t they? Put her in ‘some place.’
      Marion: I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it to sound uncaring.
      Norman: What do you know about caring? Have you ever seen the inside of one of those places? The laughing and the tears! And the cruel eyes studying you. My mother there? But she’s harmless! She’s as harmless as one of those stuffed birds!
      Marion: I am sorry. I only felt – it seems she’s hurting you. I meant well.
      Norman: People always mean well. They cluck their thick tongues and shake their heads and suggest oh-so-very-delicately. Of course, I’ve suggested it myself, but I hate to even think about it. She needs me. It’s not as if she were a maniac, a raving thing. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven’t you?
      Marion: Yes. Sometimes just one time can be enough. Thank you.
      Norman: Thank you, Norman.
      Marion: Norman.

amnesia
      Spectator

Norman: It’s all for you. I’m not hungry. Go ahead.
      Norman: You, you eat like a bird.
      Marion: You’d know of course.
      Norman: No, not really. Anyway, I hear the expression, ‘eats like a bird’ it, it’s really a f-f-false-falsity because birds really eat a tremendous lot. But I don’t really know anything about birds. My hobby is stuffing things. You know, taxidermy. And I guess I’d just rather stuff birds because I hate the look of beasts when they’re stuffed. You know, foxes and chimps. Some people even stuff dogs and cats but, boy, I can’t do that. I think only birds look well stuffed because, well because they’re kinda passive to begin with.
      Marion: Strange hobby. Curious.
      Norman: Uncommon, too.
      Marion: Oh, I imagine so.
      Norman: And it’s not as expensive as you’d think. It’s cheap really, you know, needles, and thread, sawdust. The chemicals are the only thing that, that cost anything.
      Marion: A man should have a hobby.
      Norman: Well, it’s, it’s more than a hobby. A hobby’s supposed to pass the time, not fill it.
      Marion: Is your time so empty?
      Norman: Well, I run the office and uh, tend the cabins and grounds and, and do a little, uh, errands for my mother. The ones she allows I might be capable of doing.
      Marion: Do you go out with friends?
      Norman: Well, a boy’s best friend is his mother. You’ve never had an empty moment in your entire life, have you?
      Marion: Only my share.
      Norman: Where are you going?
      Norman: I didn’t mean to pry.
      Marion: I’m looking for a private island.
      Norman: What are you running away from?
      Marion: Wh-why do you ask that?
      Norman: People never run away from anything…..The rain didn’t last long, did it? You know what I think. I think that we’re all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out. We scratch and, and claw, but only at the air, only at each other. And for all of it, we never budge an inch.
      Marion: Sometimes, we deliberately step into those traps.
      Norman: I was born in mine. I don’t mind it any more.
      Marion: Oh, but you should. You should mind it.
      Norman: Oh, I do. But I say I don’t.
      Marion: You know, if anyone ever talked to me the way I heard the way she spoke to you…
      Norman: Sometimes, when she talks to me like that, I feel I’d like to go up there and curse her and, and leave her forever. Or at least defy her. But I know I can’t. She’s ill.
      Marion: She sounded strong.
      Norman: No, I mean ill. She had to raise me all by herself after my father died. I was only five and it must have been quite a strain for her. She didn’t have to go to work or anything like that. He left her a little money. Anyway, a few years ago, Mother met this man, and he talked her into building this motel. He could have talked her into anything. And when he died too, it was just too great a shock for her. And, and the way he died. I guess it’s nothing to talk about while you’re eating. Anyway, it was just too great a loss for her. She had nothing left.
      Marion: Except you.
      Norman: A son is a poor substitute for a lover.
      Marion: Why don’t you go away?
      Norman: To a private island, like you?
      Marion: No, not like me.
      Norman: I couldn’t do that. Who’d look after her? She’d be alone up there. The fire would go out. It’d be cold and damp like a grave. If you love someone, you don’t do that to them – even if you hate them. You understand that I don’t hate her. I hate what she’s become. I hate the illness.
      Marion: Wouldn’t it be better if you put her – someplace…
      Norman: You mean an institution? A madhouse? People always call a madhouse ‘someplace,’ don’t they? Put her in ‘some place.’
      Marion: I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it to sound uncaring.
      Norman: What do you know about caring? Have you ever seen the inside of one of those places? The laughing and the tears! And the cruel eyes studying you. My mother there? But she’s harmless! She’s as harmless as one of those stuffed birds!
      Marion: I am sorry. I only felt – it seems she’s hurting you. I meant well.
      Norman: People always mean well. They cluck their thick tongues and shake their heads and suggest oh-so-very-delicately. Of course, I’ve suggested it myself, but I hate to even think about it. She needs me. It’s not as if she were a maniac, a raving thing. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven’t you?
      Marion: Yes. Sometimes just one time can be enough. Thank you.
      Norman: Thank you, Norman.
      Marion: Norman.[/quote:1cheh9al]

From what movie is that from ?
      Nice one by the way hehe

Viewing 20 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.