Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

bullettwoutbutterflywings
      Spectator

I was hoping someone here could help me out. I’m looking to get my second tattoo soon, another Pumpkins one. I know what I want, the Cross SP logo from Machina era in white, but I just cant find a pic of it, clean on its own. so I can size it to my liking and print it out. Can anyone help me out?

blueczarina
      Spectator

I was hoping someone here could help me out. I’m looking to get my second tattoo soon, another Pumpkins one. I know what I want, the Cross SP logo from Machina era in white, but I just cant find a pic of it, clean on its own. so I can size it to my liking and print it out. Can anyone help me out?[/quote:2xctc0w6]

are you sure a white tatoo will show up on your "uber pasty skin" :wink: just kidding :P

go to this site and download the friends and enemies font. its one of the characters.

http://www.netphoria.org/fonts.htm

Anonymous
      Spectator

Does anyone have the fire/water tattoo? That would be sweet. Well for me it would, it represents me-a fire sign and all my boys(including hubby)-water sign. Represents my family-How many of you can say that?
      I bought the shirt to represent, now I might have to think about the tattoo eventually.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Lol, maybe I’ll get that special white ink that glows under UV light ;)
      Thanks for the help, is that the \"dingbat\" font or regular friends & enemies?

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Oh and if anyone doesn’t know already, since the Rat-tat-tattoo site hasn’t been updated in forever, theres a myspace page for SP tats here :
      http://www.myspace.com/smashingpumpkinstattoos

(I think I saw the fire/water one in there actually)

blueczarina
      Spectator

Lol, maybe I’ll get that special white ink that glows under UV light ;)
      Thanks for the help, is that the "dingbat" font or regular friends & enemies?[/quote:1xndnyps]

hehe :wink:

its the dingbat one with the pics for letters.

Arthur
      Spectator

Cult Hero, is that tattoo this style? I mean the white looks, not the logo, because you want the Cross version… right?

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Yeah, thats pretty much it, I had considered the shadow/outline thing in that pic, but I’m not sure, keeping it to just the outline would match better with the SP heart on my other arm, but I do like the way that looks too :?

white fades out quickly, so it would really be a waste of your money. i would go with a reverse tattoo, just shading instead of an outline, those look super cool. if you want an example i can find one for you. but don’t go wasting money on tats that will just fade out, really.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

white fades out quickly, so it would really be a waste of your money. i would go with a reverse tattoo, just shading instead of an outline, those look super cool. if you want an example i can find one for you. but don’t go wasting money on tats that will just fade out, really.[/quote:ob6k89z7]

very cool having a tat expert here!

hey i try. i love tattoo’s, love to talk tattoo’s, and any questions just ask, cause if i don’t know the answer i know where to go to get the answer.

Viewing 10 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.