Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

I’m a Cult Hero
      Spectator

So you guys watched Try,Try,Try video.Here´s the short movie called Try ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj9x6kUJ … re=related

blueczarina
      Spectator

that video is disturbing. its also on the Greatest Hits video dvd

i don’t like it. makes me want to slap those people. no excuse for drinking and drug use while pregnant, i don’t care how dumb or homeless you are, everyone knows that it is bad, and it is espesially bad for babies. duhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

and what was with the whole prostitue thing on it, and what kind of sicko picks up a very pregant prostitue

i didn’t like it at all.

i can go on if you want.

amnesia
      Spectator

that video is disturbing. its also on the Greatest Hits video dvd[/quote:388at7vf]

Ok.Did not know that,thanks blueczarina. Dont own the Greatest Hits video dvd yet.

Err…

The point of the film is to highlight how strong love can stand even in the most dire of situations, when everything around you and yourself is fucking up.

you should get it, i liked everything but that on it.

and that is ok, if you didn’t have it you couldn’t have known. it is all cool.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i don’t care what the point was it was still sick.

and yeah, you need that dvd mayonaise. its really cool except that.

and that is ok, if you didn’t have it you couldn’t have known. it is all cool.[/quote:169euunp]

I… i knew it was on there.

I don’t have it…

amnesia
      Spectator

and what was with the whole prostitue thing on it, and what kind of sicko picks up a very pregant prostitue

i didn’t like it at all.

i can go on if you want.[/quote:yigktkse]

i did find the shortmovie sad and disturbing as well,but i do like it in some ways as well.Its realistic coz this happens daily around the world,and you aint seeing it coz we live our perfect lifes and this just shows how cruel the reallity can be,sad indeed.

oh, i know how cruel the world can be, won’t go on about it, but i do, i do.

and why don’t you have the greatest hits superlord?

oh, i know how cruel the world can be, won’t go on about it, but i do, i do.

and why don’t you have the greatest hits superlord?[/quote:3p7qig0v]

Because I was too busy buying their CDs and being poor?

Err…

The point of the film is to highlight how strong love can stand even in the most dire of situations, when everything around you and yourself is fucking up.[/quote:33ron0u1]

i am sorry, but love should include the UNBORN BABY in the tummy, no love for that poor soul who will be born addicted to drugs, and probably with mental problems due to all the alchohol injested while pregnant. i smoke, but i did not smoke while pregnant, and i sure as shit did not do any kind of drugs.

sorry, i just have this soap box laying around and got up on it.

Err…

The point of the film is to highlight how strong love can stand even in the most dire of situations, when everything around you and yourself is fucking up.[/quote:35i27q8g]

i am sorry, but love should include the UNBORN BABY in the tummy, no love for that poor soul who will be born addicted to drugs, and probably with mental problems due to all the alchohol injested while pregnant. i smoke, but i did not smoke while pregnant, and i sure as shit did not do any kind of drugs.

sorry, i just have this soap box laying around and got up on it.[/quote:35i27q8g]

Yeah I know, but they were in a real fucked up situation – I think she was pregnant to show just how fucked up it all was.

Also, I like to put fireworks on a time-based fuse in soap boxes.

Just saying, is all.

uh oh, i better get rid of my soap box then.

*whew* that was close.

yes i see your point, but i still have problems with it in general.

but i won’t be on any soap boxes about it anymore, well not while your lurking at least. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

its ok. we always have our own sooapbox in the section below this one, if you feel the need bullet. :lol:

ok sounds good. i have a headache right now, so no soapboxes right now.

Marcella
      Spectator

I say she was smoking and boozing and injecting herself while pregnant because a part of her didn’t really want to have the baby, therefore she didn’t really care. As sad as it is it happens everyday. It leaves me thinking, I liked it.

i would say so. part of her wanted the baby and part didn’t. makes me sad.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, it is sad. esp. the end where her coffin is going into the furnace and they have the is the what California is like part. i might be sketchy on the details there, because i haven’t watched it in a long while, but i remember it being sad.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

I quite liked the video, it always reminded me of Requiem for a Dream, which is my all time fave film.
      It’s disturbing, yes (and it should be), but it shows a snap shot of a harsh reality that exists everyday for people around the world, people need to make films/short films like these so that people don’t forget, like a slap in the face from reality, trying to ignore these problems can only worsen them.
      My only criticism of the video really, is some of the voice over dialogue sounds a bit cheesy to me, and the fantasy/hallucination scenes were a bit \"cliche 90’s grunge vid\", Soundgardens \"Black Hole Sun\" video in particular.

Viewing 20 reply threads

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.