Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

I have three tats, and i just a few minutes ago ordered a complete tattoo kit (tattoo guns, pedal, machine, inks, ointments, etc.) for me to start doing them myself. I am a pretty good drawer, so i figured…why noy try?! Im gonna tattoo a huge pumpkin on my … never mind

i have 3 tatts also :) and i want another one…. i am seriously thinking about getting the sp heart. i know lots of people have it but i think it’s really what i want… except i want it in white ink :D on my forearm, right below the crook of my elbow….. my crelbow? lol

Anonymous
      Spectator

I have none…
      I did try and scratch a boys name onto my ankle in junior high with a sewing needle..
      glad that didn’t scar….

ah, if it did you could have covered it up with a tattoo :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

ah, if it did you could have covered it up with a tattoo :)[/quote:1yy83xqt]
      absolutely, I would have covered it up…I got lucky ;0
      although this boy was hot a couple years older than me-well like 5 I think-
      he has beautiful eyes like Billy ;)

No tattoos for me. I have some grand scars, that’s enough!

Anonymous
      Spectator

i don;t think I will ever get a tattoo, I want one, but it’s just not a priority for me

blueczarina
      Spectator

No tattoos for me. I have some grand scars, that’s enough![/quote:2ifaelzy]

how did you get "grand scars" if you don’t mind me asking?

and ouch- doing your own tats. i would be too queezy.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I have three tats, and i just a few minutes ago ordered a complete tattoo kit (tattoo guns, pedal, machine, inks, ointments, etc.) for me to start doing them myself. I am a pretty good drawer, so i figured…why noy try?! Im gonna tattoo a huge pumpkin on my … never mind[/quote:1en3zjst]

talk about self inflicted pain :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh yeah

[/quote:1emj8tn0]

Oh, you know. Chose to fall off some rocks and poke some broken bones out of my skin….had to have surgery, now have metal plates and screws in my leg. Scars are wild, but slowly fading. Just call me RoboComfort.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I remember you saying that and when the question arose that’s what I thought of, was bones popping out of the skin…I had hard time typing that…yuck

toad32r
      Spectator

Im gonna tattoo myself the cross, with SP on either side… if u know what im talking about.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

I have the SP heart logo on one arm, it’s the only tattoo I have, no plans to get any more any time soon.
      I also have two big scars on my ankle, and just like return to comfort have metal pins, screws & plates in there.
      Cult Hero – part man, part machine, all awesome :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

I almost got screws in my knuckle…lol
      I almost broke it all the way…that shit looked disfigured when it happened-just oogly
      but now it’s all better 7 years later-I need to crack it every now and then….

I also have two big scars on my ankle, and just like return to comfort have metal pins, screws & plates in there.
      Cult Hero – part man, part machine, all awesome :P[/quote:3u6264ky]

Nice! How’d you hurt your ankle? Wanna share x-rays? :wink:
      And where in Ireland? I was in Dublin last year for vacation……

Pipoka
      Spectator

i would looove to see your x-rays girls :P

some pumpkins
      Spectator

when i have the money, i think im gonna get a tattoo of the cover of the 1991-1998 18 track promo. minus the naked boy at the top. instead i think i’ll put in the sp heart or the sp cross. i’ve wanted to get a pumpkins tattoo for a while now. i’ve gone through all the album artwork trying to find something unique that really expresses why i love the band. i realized, there is no one particular song or album that makes me love the band. its the entire body of work. so, why not go with the artwork chosen that represents their (almost) entire catalog? the tracklist is almost entirely all singles. however, to me, it will represent all the songs that fit in between all of those singles that have made me love this band so much.

blueczarina
      Spectator

[/quote:30r6gd6y]

Oh, you know. Chose to fall off some rocks and poke some broken bones out of my skin….had to have surgery, now have metal plates and screws in my leg. Scars are wild, but slowly fading. Just call me RoboComfort.[/quote:30r6gd6y]

oh yeah, i remember now. :wink:

and i must be one of the only ones who isn’t all nuts and bolts here. i haven’t ever injured myself to bad. a sprained ankle once and that’s it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

and i must be one of the only ones who isn’t all nuts and bolts here. i haven’t ever injured myself to bad. a sprained ankle once and that’s it.[/quote:myh6jcxb]
      no you’re not-I have no nuts or bolts either…unless the little green guys put something in me :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

and i must be one of the only ones who isn’t all nuts and bolts here. i haven’t ever injured myself to bad. a sprained ankle once and that’s it.[/quote:2a3hw5x4]
      no you’re not-I have no nuts or bolts either…unless the little green guys put something in me :lol:[/quote:2a3hw5x4]

nah, i have it on good authority that they just want pumpkin stuff :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

phew!!! but they can’t have mine…maybe they could hi jack it from someone who doesn’t appreciate their cd’s..

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Cult Hero – part man, part machine, all awesome :P[/quote:gjpo9h2g]

Nice! How’d you hurt your ankle? Wanna share x-rays? :wink:
      And where in Ireland? I was in Dublin last year for vacation……[/quote:gjpo9h2g]

lol yeah sure
      http://a43.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima … 52ffa2.jpg
      :P
      I took a bad tackle in a game of football, loud snap, then I was laid out on the ground, it was my best friend who did it too! :P

I live in Dublin, who knows maybe we passed each other while you were here :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok that definitely does not look right having screws and plates in your ankle-whoa that is just crazy!!
      thanks for the freak show :P i’ve never seen an x-ray with those items pierced through bones

blueczarina
      Spectator

ouch cult hero

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Funny thing is, breaking the ankle (in 2 places) didn’t actually hurt! I was lying on the ground cracking jokes with my friend while we waited on an ambulance, the paramedics wouldn’t believe I had broken anything because I was so relaxed about the whole thing :P
      Getting the staples removed (which are visible on the x-ray) really hurt, and they did it really slowly too :(

blueczarina
      Spectator

i would be hurting and whining in your position. :wink: and ouch on the staple removal too.

Viewing 26 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.