Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

http://cgi.ebay.com/My-Little-Pony-DUTC … .m14.l1318

ok, i was on ebay and i typed in Nirvana (as in the band) and listed with the other stuff was this \"Nirvana\" :?: My Little Pony. :lol:

it has a hilarious description and it even has a reserve price for some reason. i don’t know what it has to do with the band, but this was so funny i felt like sharing. and evidently the pony is Dutch, not from America (which is very important- read the description). :lol: :lol: :lol:

that is strange. i am sleepy, and i don’t even have anything to say about it, except that it is strange.

Marcella
      Spectator

\"Her beautiful white body is free from marks.\"

That could be mistaken as another thing up for sale if there wasn’t a picture. Of course the \"the end of her tail is slightly dry\" would raise intriguing doubts. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i know. its like they’re talking about a person. its creepy.

i don’t understand why they call it a nirvana horse though. still strange.

"Her beautiful white body is free from marks."

That could be mistaken as another thing up for sale if there wasn’t a picture. Of course the "the end of her tail is slightly dry" would raise intriguing doubts. :lol:[/quote:1hcbv3i3]

i know. its like they’re talking about a person. its creepy.[/quote:1hcbv3i3]

And fortunately, neither of you will know some of the most disturbing things that go on on the internet. That link both of your comments.

Do not ask.

Ever.

oh, gosh.

that sounds strange and creepy.

ok no asking no matter what.

i am creeped out by it and i don’t even know what it is.

blueczarina
      Spectator

alright. i won’t ask.

although you shouldn’t be knowing either. :?

that is what i was thinking too.

to young for strippers, but not to know creepy stuff. hummmmm

blueczarina
      Spectator

you know- last night when i was half asleep this was f*cked up in a funny way. now thanks to Superlord its just creepy. :|

i think its just some weirdo who really likes there pony collection though.

oh, that is weird. it makes me think of serial killers. those scare the living shit out mof me. i am so afraid of serial killers, i won’t watch movies with them, or shows about them. to scary, i will have to stay awake, and all the lights on.

Arthur
      Spectator

I have serial killers for breakfast. At least that’s what the package says.

Oh wait, it’s killer cerials. :wink:

I have serial killers for breakfast. At least that’s what the package says.

Oh wait, it’s killer cerials. :wink:[/quote:1kgzbyyh]

killer cerals, well that doesn’t sound to scary.

i like capn’ crunch. my husband calls it little shards of glass, cause it will cut your mouth if you are not careful.

but real serial killers, scary. (need scared face)

scary, quit!!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

i watch serial killer crime shows on tv, like Dexter and Criminal minds, but it is a creepy subject.

Capt. Crunch can cut your mouth bullet? never noticed

yeah, if you don’t use enough milk, which i am a cheapskate, and use as little milk as possible in my cerial, but then i save the milk and put more ceral in it, unless it is a chocolate ceral, then i totally drink the milk.

i have misspelled ceral about 50 times in one post, wow, is that a new record or what?

i don’t watch those shows. i refuse to. seral killers better stay away from me, i will kill them right back, i am trying to bone up on my ufc moves, i am great at a rear naked choke (and no noone is really naked, so don’t even try those comments, boys, yes i mean you!). or at least push them down my stairs.

blueczarina
      Spectator

you get ’em bullet. :twisted:

i don’t use much milk either, but thats because it tastes kind of fatty to me. maybe its a vegetarian thing.

i like to use skim milk, i think it tastes better, i can’t stand anything above 2 % though, it is gross.

blueczarina
      Spectator

2% is gross. my family never buys it.

that is why i like skim the best, it is the least gross.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i like how this thread has gone from my little pony- to perverts- to cereal killers- to serial killers- to capt. crunch- to milk in a space of a few hours. :lol:

LET’S TALK ABOUT DINOSAURS NOW YAAAY!!!

lol lol

well i like brontasuarus the bestest.

what about you?

DINOSAUR COMICS YAY!

blueczarina
      Spectator

i like this one :lol:

well crap, see how behind the times i am on dinasaurs, they are still called that right?

that is too funny superlord. i liked it, very \"fresh\"

Marcella
      Spectator

Reading this whole thread has made my day.

well i am glad.

made my day too. just it was yesterday intstead of today.

blueczarina
      Spectator

Reading this whole thread has made my day.[/quote:1hijs52x]

well, glad you liked it. :lol:

it was pretty screwy.

Viewing 30 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.