Viewing 466 reply threads
  • Author

jupiter
      Keymaster

I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid!

blueczarina
      Spectator

very nice! and even with pay :wink:

i was sick and worked on projects for finals. i can’t wait until school is out.

amnesia
      Spectator

Thats not bad, Manilla. 8)

Today im working, i work all the time.

I confess, im a workoholic. :roll:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I just woke up :roll:
      the day hasn’t started, but I think I have to take my child to the doctor-swine flu test to satisfy the school …lol
      trying to get another painting done :?

As with reggae, the day is just starting. So far I’ve given my wee one a bath, fed her, fed myself, bathed myself and planned meals for the week.

Later I take previously mentioned progeny to the doctor (check-up,…no swine flu here). Then hopefully get a phone call. Maybe take a nap. Read? Who knows, just so many options.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I woke up two hours ago, and had to get my sleepy self to school.

It sucks that I have Math class first thing in the morning.

Now, I want to go home.

Is it bad before you even get to school to be thinking about going home. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

let’s see wen to bed after 2 a.m. and woke up at 5:30 a.m and wrote a poem, searched page 4 of the requests yapping to people…
      listening to ‘head games’
      and…going to get the young folks off to school now…
      no math class for me today :D
      unless you call bill paying math class :?

some pumpkins
      Spectator

I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid![/quote:j4vat3iq]

what part of cali?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid![/quote:vm0rnquz]

what part of cali?[/quote:vm0rnquz]

Los Angeles

i worked today as usual. but i had a little fun saving cool looking stamps off envelopes that customers mailed to us. i found an edgar allen poe stamp :)

last night i got to play in the mud. hehe, not really. i helped mark out the cook spots for the memphis in may bbq fest. and for volunteering i got a t-shirt, free beer and a pass to get in bbq fest free :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i worked today as usual. but i had a little fun saving cool looking stamps off envelopes that customers mailed to us. i found an edgar allen poe stamp :)

last night i got to play in the mud. hehe, not really. i helped mark out the cook spots for the memphis in may bbq fest. and for volunteering i got a t-shirt, free beer and a pass to get in bbq fest free :)[/quote:23mlva7s]

BBQ in Memphis Fest = Good times. :)

yep it’s a lot of fun. and i know 3 teams that are cooking so i will get to taste some yum yums :)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid![/quote:vwgu8ayj]

what part of cali?[/quote:vwgu8ayj]

Los Angeles[/quote:vwgu8ayj]

oh, i know that place. what a shithole. but the views are AMAZING.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid![/quote:2v0ly0cj]

what part of cali?[/quote:2v0ly0cj]

Los Angeles[/quote:2v0ly0cj]

oh, i know that place. what a shithole. but the views are AMAZING.[/quote:2v0ly0cj]

lol :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yep it’s a lot of fun. and i know 3 teams that are cooking so i will get to taste some yum yums :)[/quote:obqcfrt8]

the best BBQ in da world….!

i’m glad you think so highly of my city’s bbq :)

guess what i just discovered….. the baby birds that were in the nest under the roof are now flying around in our attic! i hope the mommy bird leads them out! i’m not going up there and getting pecked by angry scared birds! ugh i hope they aren’t crapping on the junk we have stored in the attic! i hear them sqauking and crying. i don’t know what to do!

Anonymous
      Spectator

I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid![/quote:2lnxbkvw]

what part of cali?[/quote:2lnxbkvw]

Los Angeles[/quote:2lnxbkvw]

Manilla,
      Say hi to Billy if he’s there and you bump into him :)
      L.A. lucky ass….

rose make me some BBQ, and are the birds gone yet?

LOL I forgot to post…I’m in the middle of a painting and…um I guess I’m on here :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

Little as possible today, the next three weeks will be busy all-out. :)

Maybe \"go retro\" and play the very oldest SP treats, ready for the Archive’s beginning. :idea:

we took down the vent cover that leads into the attic and that’s where the bird nest was. it was a big nest! my dad came over and helped us. he pulled all the nesting stuff down and we left the vent cover off so there is a hole for the bird to get out of. but we also went in the attic with a big fishing net to try and catch it but we couldn’t. it ended up falling down inside the wall, the outside wall where all the insulation is. we gave up then. i hope it got out of there. if not we will have a dead bird inside the wall ugh :(

manillascissor
      Keymaster

we took down the vent cover that leads into the attic and that’s where the bird nest was. it was a big nest! my dad came over and helped us. he pulled all the nesting stuff down and we left the vent cover off so there is a hole for the bird to get out of. but we also went in the attic with a big fishing net to try and catch it but we couldn’t. it ended up falling down inside the wall, the outside wall where all the insulation is. we gave up then. i hope it got out of there. if not we will have a dead bird inside the wall ugh :([/quote:1wxckhn1]

That fucking sucks.

We had a bird fly into our kitchen stove through the exhaust once. Boy that was a fun day. :roll:

amnesia
      Spectator

we took down the vent cover that leads into the attic and that’s where the bird nest was. it was a big nest! my dad came over and helped us. he pulled all the nesting stuff down and we left the vent cover off so there is a hole for the bird to get out of. but we also went in the attic with a big fishing net to try and catch it but we couldn’t. it ended up falling down inside the wall, the outside wall where all the insulation is. we gave up then. i hope it got out of there. if not we will have a dead bird inside the wall ugh :([/quote:3a6w6rvo]

Poor little birdy. :(

yeah, poor birdie. i felt bad cause it was our fault it fell down that hole. hopefully it got out.

i was glad it didn’t fly out of the attic and into the house though. could you imagine what our 4 cats would have done?! :shock: that would have been a disaster. i am so glad it didn’t happen! :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

It would be a messy bloodbath for sure, 4 cats against one little bird.Bad odds for bird. :lol:

yep! and bad odds for everything breakable in my house too :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

True :lol:

I have a bird’s nest on my deck. Bird(s) return each year to hatch their eggs there. So cute, until they try to learn to fly and my dog sees them flailing on the ground. Me to the rescue!

aw poor things. at least they have you to save them :)

birds are not very good at picking out good spots to build nests, are they? :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

poor birdies. and yes, at least you get them before your dog does. :wink:

and today i slept all day. it was nice. i’m still sickish and i was tired. plus i’m going to stay up late and watch Masterpiece Theater.

i took a nap in my car on my lunchbreak yesterday. i felt like crap and i took some sinus medicine that made me sleepy. i feel a little better today, but still sleepy. not like i was yesterday though!

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

At least you are feeling better today. :)

I’m creating a gameboard in computer class, so much fun! :D

what kind of gameboard? :)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

It’s supposed to be a design your own board game.

Guess what my group is doing?

a psychology and music board game. :)

we do have a lot of work to still do on it though.

Jolly Rancher
      Spectator

I have been lazy in school, because I only have 3 more days! THREE! :D

I kept falling asleep (or almost falling asleep) in Psych and I DROOLED ON MY HAIR, hahaha FUN. :lol:

And in computers, we have to finish our board game, and it wouldn’t take so long if SOMEONE^^^^
      didn’t fool around, oh wait, I do too. xD

Okay, so I’m a senior with 3 school days left, what do they expect? :P

Pipoka
      Spectator

I kept falling asleep (or almost falling asleep) in Psych and I DROOLED ON MY HAIR, hahaha FUN. :lol:

[/quote:3e90sxjb]

A friend have a photo of me sleeping in a patology class BUT:

a) the teacher stutters
      b) the class was after lunch (we have to right to take a nap right?!)
      c) talking about deseases after lunch is not fun

:lol: but at least i didn’t drool on my hair :lol:

we do have a lot of work to still do on it though.[/quote:2f0i723p]

sounds really cool! 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

we do have a lot of work to still do on it though.[/quote:165dgi6s]
      interesting how does that work?

amnesia
      Spectator

Yea, i was also wondering how it would work. :wink:

Jolly Rancher
      Spectator

Okay, Theresa is making me explain it, lol.
      Well, to play the game…the directions are simple. There will be 4 players, and two di(?), and you roll one dice to see how far you go on the board and you roll the next to see what number question you get on the card. There are 6 questions on each card. 3 Psych questions and 3 Music questions. If you answer correctly, you can keep your spot on the board, but if you do not answer correctly, you have to go back to your previous spot. 8) Whoever gets to the end of the board wins. That’s all, folks. :lol:

Does our game sound fun or what? :D

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

We keep arguing about the game.

I wanted to have color coted questions with open ended questions where as the way you answer the psychology questions and music questions kinda deciphers what your personality might be.

She didn’t like my idea very much. :cry:

Anonymous
      Spectator

doesn’t sound bad, but going backwards isn’t always pleasant, but if it’s a part of the game then I guess one has no choice or don’t play…

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I actually do hate games that make me go backwards on the board. :(

I guess it went back to my childhood because everytime I was ahead and about to win the game I’d end up having to go back spaces and would end up losing, so sad. :)

it sounds cool. are any of the music questions about sp? :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I actually do hate games that make me go backwards on the board. :(

I guess it went back to my childhood because everytime I was ahead and about to win the game I’d end up having to go back spaces and would end up losing, so sad. :)[/quote:mn1cokro]
      I’m making this quick as I’m going to read.
      me too, but I guess that’s why you created the game. what a silly thing to do. Hope you know what you are doing :? you have to play your own game and see if you win or not :wink:

anyone ever tried a mango limeade from sonic? i had one today and it was yummy! :)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Nope, none of the questions are about sp, my sister wouldn’t let me since no one in that class listens to smashing pumpkins. :(

our teacher won’t let us play are own games so I will never know if I am good or not.

I’ve nver tried a mango limeade but they are probably delcious.
      The reason for this being I don’t have a sonic around here.

Jolly Rancher
      Spectator

well i was going to put an SP question on there, but when i asked her one…
      she gave me some wacky question that no one would no…not an easy one…

If you guys know one thing about her, it is that she isn’t a very simple person. :lol:

The questions are relatively easy and random.
      EXAMPLE: \"What is the name of Michael Jackson’s wardrobe-slipping sister?\" haha

Oh and the game pieces are whatever you have in your pocket, Now isn’t that more interesting than
      having to choose from boring things? 8)

Jolly Rancher
      Spectator

wow, I spelled no wrong, see what computer class does to me, :roll:

[/quote:14cd5wf5]

Anonymous
      Spectator

well i was going to put an SP question on there, but when i asked her one…

If you guys know one thing about her, it is that she isn’t a very simple person. :lol:

The questions are relatively easy and random.
      EXAMPLE: "What is the name of Michael Jackson’s wardrobe-slipping sister?" haha

Oh and the game pieces are whatever you have in your pocket, Now isn’t that more interesting than
      having to choose from boring things? 8)
      [/quote:sz7bw8zn]
      game pieces from your pockets…interesting
      I can’t play :( empty pockets = no game piece :P

ha ha funny question way too easy

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I told her the point of a boardgame was to make it challenging so only we could win. :)

If you think that question was funny, she put tons of Jeffree Star questions on it but none about the pumpkins, how mean.

It looks like I can’t play either, I have no pockets. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

funny, who knows all about him? should I laugh
      sure :lol:
      I read the wiki page :oops:
      no games for you no games for me.
      anyone else have game pieces?
      I bet someone does :roll:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

No one really knows about him unless you’re a fifteen year old girl or boy into sexual electronic pop music whic h is basically my sister. :D

No one around me has game pieces either, I guess I could use this bulky paper diamond this kid made for me as a going away present.

It might be to big to fit on the gameboard though. :lol:

someone might have something embarassing in their pocket :lol:

you could use different colored paperclips or something heheh

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

We don’t have colored paper clips.

All we have are silver ones.

We could however, color them with markers.
      Crayolas I do have!!! :D

I really don’t want to know what these school kids have in their pockets. :shock:

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Hey guys, I’m sorry I’ve been neglecting you. I’ve been in WV on and off for two months, and when I’m up there I’m working and don’t have much time to be online. Also, while I was up there I orchestrated my parent’s 25th anniversary party. I rented a historic theater in their town and I produced and entire \"talent\" show. One of my parts was playing Christine for a Phantom of the Opera part. I lip sanc it though, there is no way I could hit Sarah Brightman notes. I just wanted to share a clip of it with you guys. It was such an awesome party. I also did a Riverdance skit :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99QMYz_MeHc[/youtube]

that was good della :)

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

that was good della :)[/quote:2wi4jzz9]

Thanks rose, it was a lot of work but a lot of fun!!!!

it was really nice of you to do all that for your parents!

Anonymous
      Spectator

that was you Della? 8)
      last time I was on stage it was for beauty and the beast :P
      elementary school days :lol:

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

that was you Della? 8)
      last time I was on stage it was for beauty and the beast :P
      elementary school days :lol:[/quote:3agqyq7g]

Awesome they are doing a Beauty and the Beast production at that theater in July/Aug!
      Last time I was on THAT stage I was 11 and doing a fashion show for Heritage Weekend. Other than that I haven’t really done much on stage…. I’m pretty shy

Anonymous
      Spectator

I guess that’s why I never did it again-shy girls, well besides karaoke and that don’t count and church singing once in a while, but that’s not the same..LOL
      Go Della, you did fabulous though ;)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I only did karaoke once in front of my friends then again we were all singing Freebird and none of our voices were very good but it was funny. :oops:

As for today, I watched a lot of reality television, Hell Yeah!! :D
      I hate vh1 for being so addicting.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I can’t even remember the last time I watched vh1 :lol: I might have to try it sometime again.
      I was outside,inside,driving
      People are home sick and I can’t wait for tomorrow :twisted: they will all be back to their routine

Pipoka
      Spectator

awesome della! welcome back ;)

i did karaoke once… i had a little help from some alcoholic beverages and i was singing with a 2 other girls so i wasn’t the only one singing. but i do not sing in front of people. it’s too :oops:

Anonymous
      Spectator

what song did you sing?? I did that once to, but I did it to SWV I get so weak and I was singing with a friend. After it was over one of the bartenders who can sing really good said I did awesome :D
      but I’ve never done it since. it’s weird doing karaoke

we sang material girl :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I used to sing and dance to that when I was in the 4th or 5th grade. In my room :P

:)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I love singing and dancing in my room except the only dancing I do is running around my room and jumping to the music. :D

Then two minutes later my mom comes and yells at me but not for the jumping for the singing.

I guess I just have an irresistible voice. :lol:

:lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

well maybe she’ll stop now that you spoke of it :roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I got my power turned back on!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn’t know ya lost it. but that’s good it’s back on! :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I got my power turned back on!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:15k4h5fw]
      that will teach you to pay your bills :twisted: ;)
      you’re back, you’ve missed so much

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I get to watch the road workers pave my road today. :D

So much excitement!

Anonymous
      Spectator

^^sounds entertaining :lol:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

It was so much fun! :D

But some bad news they are done already, now what am I supposed to do for the rest of the day. :cry:

Anonymous
      Spectator

that’s a good questions

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I think I’m gonna go for a walk.

I’ve been really lazy so I guess i’ll go get my exercise. :D

Don’t wanna get unhealthy but I probably already am because of the way I eat. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

walking is good :)
      I get to wake up extra extra early tomorrow…and I’m usually up extra early already :? so I should go to bed extra early tonight :(
      or just stay up all night :D

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Staying up all night is the best way to go. :D

When I have to get up early I always just stay up the whole night there is no point in going to sleep when you could be having fun.

Anonymous
      Spectator

easier said then done with children. Plus I’ve been up since 5 this morning..I don’t want to complete the zombie look, but you could probably get some good info from me being ridiculously tired :P

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Maybe you should go to bed then.

I slept in this morning so I probably will be up all night.

So, what kind of information? :lol:

I’ve been playing Legend of Zelda, I’ve been addicted to it lately. :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

who knows what kind of info..when you get delirious from lack of sleep we’ll have to see. It’s too early to go to bed…I might take a nap for two hours..lol I have to drive my friend to the airport at 4:30-good thing I live 5 minutes away from it :twisted: and there is no point in going back to bed when I get home because that’s wake up time :P I could totally stay up, if I knew I wouldn’t get bored :P

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

There’s no way to get bored as long as you keep your mind awake by making delirious posts from lack of sleep that should keep you busy. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

yeah, that could work as long as someone is there to be a goon ball right back, I know what site is up all night :P
      not sure if I want to do that or not..people would be like wtf happened to her in 1 day :lol:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I probably will make retarted posts at around midnight but right now I’m leaving for a friends house. :D

I’ll be back around 11 or midnight, feel free to take a two hour power nap until then. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

LOL..I just might or not
      have fun..

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Thanks, I will have fun or not. :lol:

Come on you need your beauty rest. :D

i should be beauty resting right now but i’m not sleepy. but the crazy thing is i won’t be able to wake my ass up in the morning. well at least tomorrow is friday and then a 3 day weekend! woo! :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

well I’m lame I went to bed at 10 and got woke up my a raccoon fighting,growling whatever it was attacking. It sounded crazy!!!!!!! So here I am up an hour before i should be thanks to forest animals in the city….

that’s funny reggae

Anonymous
      Spectator

yeah it’s so funny I forgot to laugh :P

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I’m going to the movies tonight, woot! :D

Had my second last exam. Got my last on the 17th of June, and about 2 weeks of study leave left :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

good luck superlord :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I went out and about running some errands and stopped by sonic on the way home and I will never go there again. It was very bizarre…police at the parking lot entrance, employees guiding you in line outside on where to go..and waiting and waiting it felt like being in line like a robot for food..just weird. But I did have a cherry limeade and it was good and Wendy’s is next door and it was empty..best part I didn’t pay for lunch my son did :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

free lunch, very nice :)

i wish my day was going better, but i’m freakin sick again. :? i swear my immune system is a pile of shit. :roll:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

sorry you are sick blue. :(

i picked up some CDs from the post office and washed my car.

blueczarina
      Spectator

thanks, i’ll get better. :wink: did you get any pumpkin goodies? :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

thanks, i’ll get better. :wink: did you get any pumpkin goodies? :wink:[/quote:1153vapz]

you know it!

Anonymous
      Spectator

blue is sick :( not good
      I hope you feel better soon.
      do we get to know what kind of pumpkin goodies??? :roll:
      I’ve been driving my friends car, mine does need a wash though
      Manilla, I bet your good at that :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

thanks, i’ll get better. :wink: did you get any pumpkin goodies? :wink:[/quote:mq5gffkt]

you know it![/quote:mq5gffkt]

excellent! 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Manilla, I bet your good at that :P[/quote:2n3zfmvb]

Good at what? Driving other people’s cars? How did you know? :lol:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i slept all day, then watched the game. nice job lakers. i love 3 day weekends.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Manilla, I bet your good at that :P[/quote:3b3ku0iy]

Good at what? Driving other people’s cars? How did you know? :lol:[/quote:3b3ku0iy]
      no silly, washing peoples cars :P you can;t use the drive through type-get your ass out there and wash it

So I went over to my nephews house to drop my oldest off and I sat there for a few hours visiting and in hopes I would come home to everyone else asleep-nope :evil:

amnesia
      Spectator

We been painting the livingroom and the bedroom the last couple of days, so today we are goin to move to stuff back on there places.

Anonymous
      Spectator

we?
      do you have a new room mate Mayo and is he a greenday fan? :lol:

this is what I did so far today posted here earlier and I had a whopping 2 1/2 hours of sleep :D rise and shine!

amnesia
      Spectator

Yep.My boyfreind is moving in.
      His been living here unoffcial the last month or so, and it went all right, so we agreed on he would move in. :)
      If he did not wanted to move in, i would have painted anyway.

You only had 2½ hour sleep ??? :shock: I would die if i had less then 5 hours sleep.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I won’t die..lol
      I’ll be fine. I can handle it, but my brain might not :?

Today I made a picture of myself. Then I tried to ruin in in Photoshop.

Pipoka
      Spectator

His been living here unoffcial the last month or so, and it went all right, so we agreed on he would move in. :)

You only had 2½ hour sleep ??? :shock: I would die if i had less then 5 hours sleep.[/quote:3lqbyorj]

congratulations! :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

You only had 2½ hour sleep ??? :shock: I would die if i had less then 5 hours sleep.[/quote:2lrmwxpp]

congrats indeed :) and its not too killer. i go without sleep all the time during school. sometimes i don’t even get that.

that’s a good pic ice cream :)

and yeah, congrats mayo, hope it all works out for you 2 :)

amnesia
      Spectator

Thanks guys, hopefully it works out. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

[/quote:fq88qk1p]
      :shock: he’s kinda cute in a pissy cat sorta way :P

Mayo how exciting for you both..I wish you 2 the best :D
      and when you tie the knot I’ll give you another wish…

Normal Memorial Day weekend stuff.

amnesia
      Spectator

[/quote:pk3wrqme]

and when you tie the knot I’ll give you another wish…[/quote:pk3wrqme]

Yeah, he does look cute :P
      Shame he had to fuck up the picture. :lol:

And thanks Reggae, i think it will work out well.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

[/quote:qj5r4kjn]

This made me lol.

Good picture though Bram. I don’t think you fucked it up enough, everyone here seems to like it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

[/quote:1ylknm4a]

and when you tie the knot I’ll give you another wish…[/quote:1ylknm4a]

Yeah, he does look cute :P

And thanks Reggae, i think it will work out well.[/quote:1ylknm4a]
      what are you posting this one on a online dating service site :lol:

:shock:

Anonymous
      Spectator

where is the *shakes head no* face at when you need it..
      don’t be surprised or anything by what I said…
      I’m on to you :P

amnesia
      Spectator

I’m on to you :P[/quote:gxeklrkp]

Poor Bram.Sitting somewhere and blushing now. :lol:

what are you all talking about?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

what are you all talking about?[/quote:3mirlvor]

I sniffed glue and posted in a forum. :P

amnesia
      Spectator

what are you all talking about?[/quote:2tyr4yzq]

Dunno which of it you dont understand.
      Reggae thinks your hott, shoulden´t be so hard to understand i think. :lol: :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

wait a sec hot and cute are 2 different things…and how do we even know that is really your picture :lol: for all I know that could be the boy locked up in your basement crying for help :P

Jolly Rancher
      Spectator

Wow, she has a good point. =p

Hot is body, cute is face. Well, that’s how I see it. Oh and thinking someone is cute and liking
      that person are also different. :)

Because everytime I say someone is cute, a friend or classmate always had to say,
      \"Oh my gosh, you like that person?!\" and I would always have to explain myself. :lol:

Oh, another way you could think of it is, Hot would be that you like their body and might think of
      sexual ideas when looking at them. Cute is when you like their face and think of maybe kissing them
      or you just like their smile or something. =p There ya go. (My explanation)

blueczarina
      Spectator

what are you all talking about?[/quote:1mb5yn6r]

I sniffed glue and posted in a forum. :P[/quote:1mb5yn6r]

this and reggae’s "Bram is cute" post have made me die of laughter. :lol: i saw the Bram bit last night and was like holy fuck. i knew there would be some forum craziness as a result. :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

what are you all talking about?[/quote:21jxig9k]

I sniffed glue and posted in a forum. :P[/quote:21jxig9k]
      why does this not surprise me coming out of you? :roll:

oh boo blue, you had your chance to say it :lol:

i’m still not certain if i understand everything that was said.
      cute: thanks. but may i just ask that please nobody puts my picture up on an online dating site. thank you.

Anonymous
      Spectator

HAHA^^^ soooooooo not funny
      :twisted:
      and I have this odd feeling that you are doing a LMAO…
      suck it… :lol:

i’m not going to suck anything.

Anonymous
      Spectator

then go bite someone or gnaw on a chew toy :twisted:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’m so confused :wink: and remember this isn’t manilla’s 21+ :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

i’m so confused :wink: and remember this isn’t manilla’s 21+ :lol:[/quote:2nce3l8s]
      This is about Cool As Ice Cream and his online advertorial for a date with a lady. He doesn’t want it on another site obviously, but here on SPfreaks only. I can understand, as the hottest chicks and the finest ladies are here, on this forum. I remember Cool As Ice Cream had a girlfriend a while back, based in London, but that might have changed by now. Maybe he can update us on that?

Hence the posting of his looking-for-a-date pic here. Comprende, madame blue? :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

got you :lol: i was mainly thinking that the conversation about chew toys and what not was more appropriate for another thread :wink:

well, this was fun. let’s do it again one day.

and i’m still together with my girlfriend. more than a year now. thank you very much. :x

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: :lol: :lol:
      yeah, and does your girlfriend know she’s your girlfriend :lol: :lol:
      why the sour face?

Jolly Rancher
      Spectator

I think she does, unless she’s brainwashed.

But nah, It’s good that you two are still together.

:D

Anonymous
      Spectator

brainwashed…no probably not

we just had a meeting and they want us to list our goals on the company website. that is a bunch of hooeypatooey. i don’t see why it should matter. as long as we get our work done what do they care.
      i don’t even know what my goals are. i don’t really have any. :roll:

Anonymous
      Spectator

have fun rose :D
      writing up your goals, not my idea of a good time at work, but the again I don’t work :P
      do you like the company?

i don’t know. i mean it’s a good company to work for but i am just tired of banking. it is boring. i have been looking online for other jobs but there is not much out there right now.

Haven’t seen Bram’s picture yet. Why’d you post it?

Today I’ve taken a car to get it inspected, cleaned all the floors, made a packing list….guess that’s it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

good luck in your search :)
      yeah, people definitely shouldn’t be bored at work!!
      That means I have no idea what i want to do for a real job LOL
      everything corporate bothers/bores me

maybe Billy can teach you and I the guitar :lol:
      that can’t be boring right? it’s a challenge type thing ya know
      like fighting good vs evil..lol

yeah billy could teach us to play guitar! like my dream i had! it would be so cool if my dream came true! :lol:

thanks. hopefully something will come along.
      if anything, i am hoping that maybe in august when the new school year starts back up, maybe that school portrait photographer job will become available again. i don’t even care that it pays lots less than what i am making now. my hubby is making a little more money now so maybe we could get by. if not then i will just have to start selling lots of stuff on ebay or something :lol:
      if ( big IF) that photographer job happens to open up again i do not want to let it slip by this time!! or maybe i could get a job at jcpenney portrait studio :) ugh… who knows :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

ugh… jcpenney :lol: everytime i go in there i run into the managers i hated.

and i hate it too when you’re job makes you do dumb things like that goal crap. my job wants tidbits about all of our personal lives to put on some getting to know your co workers thing they are going to put in our shared drive. i like people out of my business.

i’m actually looking for a job too. just a little summer one though. otherwise i have 5 days off from work and that will get old.

Anonymous
      Spectator

managers: a corporate title that people take to their heads. :lol:
      so what department was that you worked in at jcpenney????? :)
      and rose I can’t say i ever had the pleasure of Billy teaching me guitar in my dreams :(
      must have been good :D
      dammit
      I want one of those dreams…
      :oops:
      go after the photo job if it opens up do it!!! :twisted:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i worked in the men’s department and the men’s suit department. my boss was both an ass and a dumbass. i still don’t know why they promoted her from the back.

Anonymous
      Spectator

lol…I would hate actually working in the men’s department..lol

yeah if that job opens up again i am going to apply. if i don’t please slap me! hard! :lol:

i don’t even care if it sends us to the poor house, we will find some way to pay the bills!

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok..since you asked, but I have a feeling you won’t be getting slapped, because you will take the job :D

some pumpkins
      Spectator

this morning on the way to work, they shut down the freeway in both directions right before the sunset blvd exit, for about 20 minuites. it was becaues the president and his motorcade were getting on the freeway on their way to the airport. i saw his motorcade come across sunset and get on the freeway. its the closest i’ve ever been to obama. i thought it was kinda cool. i didn’t mind it one bit. a few years ago i got stuck in the same situation, only it was for W. that time it pissed me off.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, i would be pissed if i had to wait for W too. :lol: seriously that’s pretty cool though. :)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i knew it was gonna be for him, cuz he was in town for fundraising yesterday. something like $35,000 a couple. i think it was a dinner.

im more of a cheney hater than a W hater.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s because Cheney was the real president :P

some pumpkins
      Spectator

yup

darth cheney

blueczarina
      Spectator

that bottom pic is hilarious :lol:

Today, I went to the zoo!

amnesia
      Spectator

Whos this cheney person?
      Never heard of him before.

amnesia
      Spectator

Ops.

amnesia
      Spectator

Ops again

amnesia
      Spectator

Sucks when the forum internet conection is acting up, keeps double or triple posting. :roll:

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: ^^^
      I don’t have that problem :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

Whos this cheney person?
      Never heard of him before.[/quote:1y54hp0u]

he’s Satan

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Everyone in our old adminstration were demons that served the devil, Dick Cheney. :lol:

I watched Walk the Line and that’s about it for today. :D

amnesia
      Spectator

Whos this cheney person?
      Never heard of him before.[/quote:1chx2t89]

he’s Satan

[/quote:1chx2t89]

I thought Bush was satan. :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

No Bush was Satan’s dumbass puppet partner in crime

amnesia
      Spectator

No Bush was Satan’s dumbass puppet partner in crime[/quote:3g9azje1]

Yet sometimes im wondering why USA elected Bush again after his first 4 years periode as president.I still dont understand that, make no sence at all.

blueczarina
      Spectator

No Bush was Satan’s dumbass puppet partner in crime[/quote:1amavvj4]

and i think it had to do with Bush being more personable on the campaign trail than Kerry who pulled off as a stiff intellectual

Anonymous
      Spectator

true^

today I went to my nieces dance recital. So 3 hours of dance and then dinner too-ugh
      anyone ever heard the Hokey Pokey played house music style? retarded shit.
      I got to see a group do the Thriller dance-that was fucking awesome and some even wore skeleton costumes :P

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Bad skeleton costumes are the best! and the costumes just add to the authenticity of the performance. :lol:

So, as for today I’m just hanging around the house and trying to find ways to make my cat less obese, I’m worried about the poor thing.

Anonymous
      Spectator

i’m having dinner with the ex :(
      only because my children want him to eat dinner…I’m so unlucky today
      first the flu now this-ugh
      but I’m a nice person and love my children enough to let them all have dinner tonight here
      fuck!!!!
      I guess I’ll plug the ipod in :P so I can tolerate this

Danni
      Spectator

Just came home from Denmark and a cooouple of beers, some nice cognac and a bit tequila. A great day with a couple a’ great friends and such.

Anonymous
      Spectator

oh wow I want to go there nice pics!
      Did you visit amnesia??

I spent the past hour installing shit that needed to be reinstalled onto my computer-how the hell does something not work when it did before? oh technology such a pain in the rear.
      and now i’m just chilling without my children :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

cool pics honeymade :)

and i hate it when my computer craps out too. once some glitchy updates killed my itunes and quicktime and it took me hours to reinstall it.

amnesia
      Spectator

Awesome pictures Daniel. 8)
      Even through they are from my home country, ive never been those places on the pictures.
      Where were you?

Danni
      Spectator

Thanks ya’ll! Yeah technogoly sucks, especially cars and computers.

Ayoe:

We were in Helsingør. Love that small city! :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

what is your new avatar pic Daniel? it looks neat, like birds or something.

Danni
      Spectator

It’s the various artwork (album, singles etc) from Dinosaur Jr’s new album Farm Released next week.

I really like the motives! And the album is gonna be kicking some ass for sure!

blueczarina
      Spectator

i have heard of them, but i have yet to check them out. i will next week though, promise. and that album art is neat.

mr.benway
      Spectator

you can listen to the new album @3voor12

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s cool. i will do that on Monday.

amnesia
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

i like the birds. the colors are pretty.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I am diggin the new avatar Honeymaide

I’ll have to check out the album later-i need to makes some breakfast for myself or go out and buy some
      have a headache :P

Danni
      Spectator

Thanks Benway! I didn’t know :wink:

I will definately buy the LP (that includes a 7\" also) and the 2-cd limited deluxe edition!

Not many bands make a great comeback like this (and \"Beyond\" although this album seems to me much, much better).

Yeah, the pics are neat although I do not know who the painter is.

i already pre-ordered the 2 cd edition. i believe they’ll send me a poster too. 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

you mean a Dinosaur Jr poster Bram? i wasn’t sure which album you were talking about. that would be cool though if it was like that album art.

today i have listened to lots of Radiohead and some Fire Engines right now.

yeah, i ordered the 2 cd edition of the new dinosaur jr album. i can’t find any info about a poster anymore, so maybe i’m confusing it with something else.

Danni
      Spectator

That sounds good Bram. :wink:

Speaking of Dino Jr, here’s some funny photos I took backstage with the glad bunch consisting of Murph, Lou and J.

very quietly. And that’s an underestimation. By the way, who could blame him?

Danni
      Spectator

\"Back then\" (if one could say so about 2005 at all) Mascis didn’t all look like Gandalf. Nowadays he does :D and he still kickin’ the shit out of the most guitar players.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, i ordered the 2 cd edition of the new dinosaur jr album. i can’t find any info about a poster anymore, so maybe i’m confusing it with something else.[/quote:z2xljos2]

those would be cool posters. maybe you will be lucky and find one when it arrives. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

coolness honeymaide!!!

not to put a damper on your fun but I just did a load of laundry and what happens…my damn laundry room floods..wtf
      I am going to be pissed if I have to pay for someone to fix this…it costs way too much $ to have them come out..so I’ll be wading in my laundry room ankle deep wahooooooooo trying to do it myself-wish me luck
      I hate owning a home sometimes :evil:

blueczarina
      Spectator

that blows. i’m glad i live in an apartment.

that sucks about your washer. :(

Anonymous
      Spectator

lol….I just spent the last hour attempting to clean it up…lost cause :(
      I’m going to have to shell out the money-dammit!!!!!!!!
      this house is fucking cursed-no joke

did the water get out into the rest of the house?

Anonymous
      Spectator

no it didn’t..but I can’t do anymore laundry or really do anything just in case it keeps coming up
      this blows….I want to torch this house, burn the bitch to the ground :twisted:
      I am going to leave this up to my ex to deal with :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

be careful what you wish for. maybe it will be something simple to fix and not cost a lot.

Anonymous
      Spectator

no it’s this fucking tree outside my house that wants to dig it roots into my pipes and clog them up. Worst part is no one lives next door and it’s not my damn tree…
      so I am calling the asswipe plumber out for tomorrow because I am not about to pay after hours fees…so I am on bitch mode right now…I manged to figure how to work this :D without him coming here-thank god!!!
      so tomorrow i’ll be paying the plumber and skipping the mortgage payment and making double payment in July-this bites ass….my ex is an idiot, still spending money on BS…GOD!!!!!!!!!
      ok vent over :D

UPDATE: I just called to set it up for tomorrow and the guy told me they don’t charge extra for after hours so I am getting it fixed tonight :D now I just gotta look cute to get a discount :lol: :lol: :lol: so not going to happen
      hahahahahaha

oh that happened once at my grandmas house a long time ago. she had to get the pipes roto rootered.
      that’s good that you can get it fixed tonight. if no one lives next door, you could go over there and cut the tree down heheh just kidding :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

just for this it’s fucking beer time…this sux but at least it’s getting fixed :D
      without dipping into my extra money on the side :P that’s mine :twisted:
      oh and wouldn’t you know I called the same people your grandma did :P
      If I could cut that damn tree down I would-that’s the same tree that had the huge branch fall on my car. I’m telling you that tree is very evil..why is it hating on me :?
      oh the dude needs to hurry up and get here and get this done so he can get the hell out of my house…

it was weird though when it happened at my grandmas house, she had the washer on but water started coming up through the bath tub and toilet. weird huh?

and that tree does suck!

Anonymous
      Spectator

omg they sent me a someone who doesn’t know what he is doing
      and it’s going to cost me 400 bucks to have this done
      yay :(
      I can tell him what to do..lol he needs to hurry up now!!!!

oh and your grandma’s issue that would suck-I’ve never had it happen like that…
      but I have had it as deep as my knees once here-that freaking sucked royally…I was shocked!!!

man 400 bucks! that sucks. but i guess it could be worse.

Anonymous
      Spectator

it gets worse rose…lmao :lol:
      he fucking tried asking me out WTF :?
      ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
      I’m so grossed out right now!! he was all, you can call my cell, I put it on my card and if you want we can go out sometime
      wtf!!!nasty nasty gross vomit puke NEVER!!!!!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

ewwwwww, that’s nasty reggae

was he ugly? :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

he was not even cute in the slightest…NOt my type what so ever…funny thing he told me he had 6 kids. Guys in this state are fricken nasty…I’d rather be single then date the twats here.
      and he probably had his woman at home while he works his job…and he tries to pick up chics on the job :lol:
      ewww he was short too-yuck. I’m just grossed out from that-seriously!

mr.benway
      Spectator

I bought today the Dinosaur jr. \"Farm\" Double-LP
      And it contains a white 7inch vinyl (\"I don’t wanna go there (Live) b/w Tarpit (live)), a Poster (with the cover artwork) and a free album download (320kbps MP3)

sounds cool mr. benway :)

mr.benway
      Spectator

sounds cool mr. benway :)[/quote:2gqn7hj9]
      yeah cool thing & it sounds cool :)
      Phantastic album :!:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I was moving some flowers into another spot and guess what? I lost my ring (not my wedding ring-I don’t wear that) it just flew right off my finger and into some clovers and I can’t find it….lol
      so I gave up :(
      that is the 2nd ring I have lost at this damn house do to yard work :?

that sucks. you’ll have to try to remember to take them off before doing yard work. or wear garden gloves.

there was a ring down the drain in the bathroom sink the other day at work. i told the maintence man and he got it out. it was funny though cause he said it was HUGE! that it had to belong to a big woman! lol

Anonymous
      Spectator

well…i just got out of bed a little while and had to go through my voice mails that was a nightmare. My ex’s uncle is in debt apparently and the collector is calling my house looking for him..I was wondering what that call always was… :lol:
      next on my to do list…. go out to eat for lunch very soon :D
      and a nap is definitely needed :P

today i filed paperwork! woo hoo so exciting. and i looked online at job postings which is becoming an every day task for me. but there is not much out there. i need a change. i need someone to come along and say here, ya big baby! take this job, you will like it! :lol:
      i feel like a whiny bitch today. sorry.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I’m sitting around the house. Out of work, but enjoying the time off as well.

i would enjoy some time off too.

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: well..I guess i’ll keep my mouth shut then :P

but I am having waaaay too much fun with my phone now :D

why keep your mouth shut? cause you have plenty of time off? :P

it’s ok… my time will come… and i will enjoy the fuck out of it! :twisted:

Anonymous
      Spectator

:shock: holy fuck you swore rose :shock:
      ok my phone doesn’t like my pc…my pc makes really weird noises when it sends out a text and it’s right by it :lol: wtf?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

ok my phone doesn’t like my pc…my pc makes really weird noises when it sends out a text and it’s right by it :lol: wtf?[/quote:xjyavc1z]

yeah, that’s normal.

i’m watching the confirmation hearings for judge sotomayor. how sad is that?

blueczarina
      Spectator

sad ^^ :wink:

and you don’t swear rose? i can’t remember if i have ever seen you do it before.

nope not me i don’t fuckin swear :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: yeah the fuck you don’t swear :lol:
      fiesty rose…must be that corrupt SP forum you’ve been hanging out on :twisted:

nah… just me… i’m a mystery

ha ha i’m also crazy :roll:

blueczarina
      Spectator

and that’s why you fit in here, because we are all a bit crazy at SPfreaks :P :wink:

Today I listened to Mew’s new album. A lot. So good

Also, instead of teaching us maths, our maths teacher decided he would let us play cards and chess instead. Last lesson with him, so he didn’t care. I got owned by my mate in chess, and then he got owned by someone else who’s style can only be described as ‘fast and loose’. Good fun though :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Was just talking about chess in math class yesterday. Odd.

I suck at chess, I found out. :oops: :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

wow manilla you take a math class too :lol:

I just got 1/2 way done with ransacking my bedroom-throwing all kinds of BS out, destroyed some tape :twisted: , packed some stuff away and found my old journal-that’s been an interesting read today-clues were in there dammit!! And found out through reading my own journal that 2 people read it- I forgot about that :lol:
      so now I am on a break and I’ll be back up there soon :?

what did 2 other people write in your journal? heheh j/k

Anonymous
      Spectator

umm no they didn’t write in them
      It was apparently a conversation I had with these two dipshits and I ended up writing about it :lol:

On another note guess what…I am now going to be paying for electricity to the street lights on my block
      GODDAMMIT this state is the most money hungry state ever. They find away to suck every damn penny. And if I am gonna be paying, then shit light the fucking block up then
      damn :?

blueczarina
      Spectator

you have to pay for the street light? lame.

yeah that’s pretty lame… but i wouldn’t be surprised if i had to pay for our street light too… they could charge a hidden fee like most places do.

my state is cheapo… or broke, or both…. they don’t even have the money to pay for some people’s state income tax refunds!

Anonymous
      Spectator

who don’t people let me sleep :twisted:
      I got a call today at 6 a.m.
      who wants to yap at that time? :lol:

yeah well my city is just looking for ways so they can obviously save money for their own paychecks damn state workers-greedy!! Plus I just got an increase for the school system to get more $ out of homeowners and they want fund raising too jesus!

my phone kept ringing last night… telemarketers, bill collectors, blood collectors, blah, blah, blah :roll:

blueczarina
      Spectator

blood collectors :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

When they get promoted they become bone collectors. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

well rose watch out someone will be asking you for bones soon enough, someone is bound to get promoted :lol:

i could say something to that… but i will be nice :lol:

i have been working around the house today. i vowed not to waste my day off. i think i have been very productive. i washed dishes and clothes, cleaned out the junk room a little, did some weedeating, and set up my little swimming pool in the backyard. it’s not very big but it is big enough to lay in and get cooled off :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

i could say something to that… but i will be nice :lol:[/quote:rlj3u0n5]
      :lol: hahaha I know exactly what you were thinking ;)
      you perv :P

SPperv to be exact :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

I have to agree you are :lol:

and you also :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

well……I would have to agree that I am one of those SPpervs :twisted:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Wow, isn’t everyone an SPperv these days. :lol:

I get to do laundry all day, which will drag all day.

On the upside, at least I can blast music while doing laundry all day.

yep, music makes the housework better :)

i need to have a laundry day. me and the laundry have issues :lol:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I also have issues with the laundry.

That’s why it takes me so long to get motivated to do it and partially why I never have anything to wear. :lol:

I am getting more motivated so that’s good, I guess.

i never have anything to wear either! i am horrible when it comes to laundry lol.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

it’s pretty awesome to know I’m not alone on my laziness to do laundry. :lol:

I’m going to my older sister’s house later to see her new car.
      fun time! :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

^^^^ooh will she let you drive her new car?

I managed to do laundry again :? I swear it’s never ending. I could do it everyday

cool, what kind of car?

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Oh, I think it’s a 2003 Mistubishi Eclipse. (not really new but new for her)

Also, I don’t think she’d let me drive her car, she won’t even let my parents drive it. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

oooh she should sooo let you drive that puppy….

I am still cleaning up the wonderful mess again with plumbing issues :(
      and now it’s leading into Monday wahooo
      2 days of cleaning :lol:
      I’m taking a break from it and had to come to my favorite place ;)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’ve been painting most of my day away, and taking breaks here ;)
      Just waiting for paint to dry before I go back at it…I have it everywhere and managed to even get it on my clothes this time :?
      I look like I went flying through a rainbow and the colors got stuck on me :lol:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

That could be your new daily look. :D

I’m going to a Creed concert tonight because some kid gave my sister and me free tickets.

I only know three songs but oh well I will sing along to those three. :)

Danni
      Spectator

I’m going to a Creed concert tonight because some kid gave my sister and me free tickets.

I only know three songs but oh well I will sing along to those three. :)[/quote:3ngiyg5o]

Are they back together again? :?

Anonymous
      Spectator

I only know three songs but oh well I will sing along to those three. :)[/quote:2hdgou7g]
      hahah I would look silly :lol:

Have fun singing along to 3 songs-hope they play them…

I’m going to the horse races tonight..I’ll try and post a pic of it too later

this is what the place looks like from the outside

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I didn’t even know they were back together until he invited me to go. :lol:

I hope I get to make a fool of myself siniging the wrong words.

No , you could be the next ad campaign for Skittles. :)

Have fun tonight!

Anonymous
      Spectator

hahahaha no one will notice you singing random words :lol:
      as long as the music is loud

I’m a tasty piece of rainbow candy :P

well you have fun too
      and report to us how it goes

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

See, you already have what you’re gonna say for your ad picked out already.

It will be funnier if people stare at me akwardly because I don’t know the words.

It’s even better that a lot of people from my school are going to this concert (it’s the highlight of our town tonight)

Alright I’ll be back later. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

well I’m back from the horse track. I broke even so I didn’t lose anything..
      everyone else I was with managed to lose money :P
      Didn’t realize how exhausting it is to watch horse racing..

well that’s good that you didn’t loose any money. did you have fun, even though it was exhausting? :P

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I just got back from the Creed concert and the funny thung is I liked their opening act better.

I also sung to the only three songs of theirs I knew.

The highlight was seeing some drunk person drive their vehicle over a hill and then swerving all over the road, it made me laugh. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

well that’s good that you didn’t loose any money. did you have fun, even though it was exhausting? :P[/quote:3udt8x9m]
      I did have fun and we had dinner there so I didn’t have to cook :twisted:
      The rain even held off too! Met up with another gal that I haven’t seen in about 4 years there too. So it was a pretty fun girls night there was 7 of us!

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Wow, that must have been a wild time. :)

I just got back from Kennywood an hour ago.

I surivived Noah’s Arc and it was amazing plus I rode the exterminator. :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

Wow, that must have been a wild time. :)

I just got back from Kennywood an hour ago.

I surivived Noah’s Arc and it was amazing plus I rode the exterminator. :D[/quote:v11nmwj0]

I bet you had fun…
      so did the animals ride two by two on Noah’s Arc :lol: is that a water ride? I do water rides unless it’s hot as fuck out
      the exterminator sounds like it would be a fun ride

currently we have a thunderstorm going on and I couldn’t be more happy about that-finally a week of some storms
      lovin it :D

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

It was awesome, I haven’t been there in a while.

All the animals did except for the pig, I guess it became extinct or they used it for food. :(

The ride is kinda like a fun house only it’s pitch black and you can’t see where you’re going.
      Theres also an elevator and a water part at the end.

The exterminator is an indoor rollercoaster that I laugh extremely loud on everytime I ride. :D
      Also it is extremely fun.

That’s awesome, it’s been really hot here lately.
      Have fun running through the rain all week. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

The exterminator is an indoor rollercoaster that I laugh extremely loud on everytime I ride. :D
      Also it is extremely fun.[/quote:32loextw]
      This made me giggle. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I managed to clean 1/2 my day away and finally finish a painting I have been doing. I am so glad that I am done with it :)
      We had tornado sirens going off and I was outside with no shoes on while it was lightning, a wet ground, and on the phone-talk about a death trap :twisted:
      But nothing was hitting around here it was all on the north side so I figured I was safe..
      I love how they have sirens go off on the south side of the city when the storm is on the north side heading north-makes no sense to me

Danni
      Spectator

I’m in a great mood.

I just won this Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe McCoy record:

Anonymous
      Spectator

awesome looking record :P

I just got me the Tarantula 7\"white vinyl today too :P
      I am ebay obsessed right now!
      I can chill for a day until tomorrow :twisted: :twisted:

and yes that avatar of yours has got to go ;)

blueczarina
      Spectator

it is repulsive honeymade :lol:

and i used to be ebay obsessed, but then i was worried about my financial aid crap at school so i quit buying pretty much. it was just as well. my aid crap was all straightened out though so i’m good, yay.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Today I am getting a bunch of junk out of my house..ahhh it’s going to be nice to get rid of this-creating more space :D
      and packing up the rest of some one else’s shit :lol:
      it’s a good day!!

Jolly Rancher
      Spectator

Today was boring and I forgot to do laundry once again. :lol:
      Hmm, I was mentally preparing for my 19th birthday tomorrow.
      Woot Woot. :D

well happy early birthday! (youngster) :lol:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Well thank you! :lol: It’s also my birthday tommorow.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Happy Birthday (early)
      I might forget by the time I get on tomorrow :(
      oooh only 19 I remember those days :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

oooh sparkly cake..
      I really need to get to bed…
      I have to be up soon and I am not tired so I am going to be up for 24 hours plus :D
      this sux!

Jolly Rancher
      Spectator

Well thank ya.
      Ooo, that is a sparkly cake. NICE. :)

I feel so old. Haha, almost.
      Now, on to college.
      Oh boy.

Cleaned the bathrooms (bleh), went to the market (yay!), talked to an old friend (old in 2 ways), wishing I could nap. Ahhhh…naps. I am also walking gingerly due to my rock climbing adventure and 45 min ab workout last night. Eating Pho tonight, which will be great.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Pho?

i was off work today. yay! i got to sleep in a little, then i got up and mowed the backyard, took a shower cause i was all sweaty and stinky lol. then i went and dropped of some stuff at the recycling bins, dropped off some stuff at goodwill, went to the liquor store, got tequila and wine mmmm :) and then i went to kohl’s and got 4 tops. i’ve had a very nice day away from work :) but i’m about to leave again cause i forgot to get cat food and crickets for the geckos.

Anonymous
      Spectator

holy crap rose i forgot you had geckos…:P
      I was outside all day…I had enough of that fresh city air for one day…
      and now it’s play time :lol:

play time comp time yeah baby! :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

you have geckos? cute. you should upload pics. :wink:

Pho?[/quote:axmtsgz4]

Yup, pronounced "fuh". Vietnamese soup.

Anonymous
      Spectator

play time comp time yeah baby! :P[/quote:3uykzeq0]
      I failed at playing last night rose :lol:
      well sorta
      But I did get a good chat in with this gal from Trinidad…you know who she is rose…she has one bad ass tattoo on her back
      and now I’m have to get off here and go to zone out at my aunt’s again
      yippeee yo, not fun. another day of hot as hell outside…ugh

anything happening here?

today i went to work. it’s very hot. i didn’t do anything. i’m waiting until the working day is over and i can go home again. bleh.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

anything happening here?

today i went to work. it’s very hot. i didn’t do anything. i’m waiting until the working day is over and i can go home again. bleh.[/quote:21grrblp]

Sounds like everyday for me.

Anonymous
      Spectator

lost a lot of precious sleep time :(
      but I will be hitting my pillow soon enough-I hope :?

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I just started at college a few days ago but I don’t start class until Monday.

There’s some kid that keeps following my sister and i around and it’s kinda weird. :lol:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I tried going to sleep the night of move in day and my bed felt like I was hitting a brick wall.

also, it good to get lots of sleep. :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

ummm laundry since technically after midnight it was Tuesday :lol:
      post office and now heading up to fed ex…oh the joys today..
      and played online and with my children

i need to go do some laundry too. so exciting :lol:

Tion
      Spectator

today i painted the whole day and listened to the new songs. if only every day could be like that…
      tomorrow i must go to work , wake up early, probably get the swine flew. live is on big drama. :?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

tomorrow i must go to work , wake up early, probably get the swine flew. [/quote:3abrwnfe]

does this mean pigs now fly?

blueczarina
      Spectator

i want to see flying pigs. we require pictures Tion. :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

like this tion
      wingless

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s cute- a giant pig. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

haha I would say it looks like someone I am married to, but this these pigs look cuter :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i was just thinking it looked like a floating puffy porker :lol: :wink:

Tion
      Spectator

i meant this here, of course:

Arthur
      Spectator

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: why do I want one of those piggy sling shots now?

blueczarina
      Spectator

i want one too :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Yay school started for the kidlings, but I am waiting on a stupid meeting date to be made for my oldest to attend online school :? are school district sux at getting things taken care of grrrr…
      and I had to get coffee for being extremely tired :P I dislike coffee, but needed it today again

i was so tired i took a nap in my car at lunch. it feels so good outside that i had the windows down. it was a nice nap.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

What a coincidence, I took a nice nap in my history class. :D

Unfortunately, now I have no clue what he was talking about.

I’m glad you had a nice breezy nap though. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Booked my trip to Seattle
      I leave tomorrow morning. I will be gone for 2 weeks
      grandmother is dying and might not last more than a few days and my mom and I are going. My mom needs me to help console her…gotta give my love and support to my mom

I’ll miss you guys :(
      but I’ll have access to the pc while the old people talk :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

ah, yes- my day at work…

we had an attempted scalping, lots of blood, cops, FBI, a parking lot taped off as a crime scene for awhile, druggers, drunks, psychos, a patient with a billion aliases, a bunch of other traumas, and lots of other fantastic fun. when i’m less tired i will fill you in. :wink: it was another one of those wtf, holy crap days in the ER. :wink:

Pipoka
      Spectator

ah, yes- my day at work…

we had an attempted scalping, lots of blood, cops, FBI, a parking lot taped off as a crime scene for awhile, druggers, drunks, psychos, a patient with a billion aliases, a bunch of other traumas, and lots of other fantastic fun. when i’m less tired i will fill you in. :wink: it was another one of those wtf, holy crap days in the ER. :wink:[/quote:3huiuajh]

i love those stories :lol:

Tion
      Spectator

whaaat? :shock:
      tell us more!

Anonymous
      Spectator

oooh fill us in blue :P

I hopped on a plane, took a ferry to an island, and drove across a bridge to get to the mainland

and I am freezing from the rainy cold day

blueczarina
      Spectator

i will tomorrow. i promise. :P i worked today again and i’m half dead. the clinic was closed because of Labor Day (lazy bastards) and because of that the ER was psycho. i actually checked in around 100 people during my shift- no joke. today sucked ass. :wink:

i have been out if town, we went to see my husband’s grandma in arkansas. and we visited some friends in missouri. i had access to a computer while the old people talked, but the computer is so slow that i would have gotten pissed off at it so i didn’t even bother.
      we did go into town, Hardy, AR and i bought a door harp. it is so neat! and i got a few really old poetry books. i found a book of Thomas Moore’s poems! (he’s the one that wrote ‘Tis The Last Rose Of Summer) my favorite poem. it was cool, i was in an antique book store and i saw a book with a pretty red cover and picked it up and that’s what it was! like it was just sitting there waiting for me lol.

Tion
      Spectator

i always thought your username is a \"speed kills\" allusion.
      i never heared of thomas moore :?
      but i googled it, its a very nice poem.

‘Tis the last rose of summer

Left blooming alone;
      All her lovely companions
      Are faded and gone;
      No flower of her kindred,
      No rosebud is nigh,
      To reflect back her blushes,
      To give sigh for sigh.

I’ll not leave thee, thou lone one!
      To pine on the stem;
      Since the lovely are sleeping,
      Go, sleep thou with them.
      Thus kindly I scatter,
      Thy leaves o’er the bed,
      Where thy mates of the garden
      Lie scentless and dead.

So soon may I follow,
      When friendships decay,
      From Love’s shining circle
      The gems drop away.
      When true hearts lie withered
      And fond ones are flown,
      Oh! who would inhabit,
      This bleak world alone?

( Thomas Moore)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I’ve been addicted to the website Omegle as of late.

It’s so hilarious. :D

Tion, it’s both actually!

that is my favorite poem, and i also love speed kills :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Yay for renting!

I got a brand new refridgerator today in one hour after I called about the old one not cooling properly. :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

lucky you.. Umm I have never heard of that happening so quickly.

Yay I am leaving for my long trip home very very soon!!! I am so excited to go home to see my boys and…have my bed and pillows :D

yay! i know you will be glad to get home :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’M HOME!!! OMG the longest hellafied travel day EVER!!! My children have been sick too :(
      but, I am fucking home!!!! :D :D :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s good. :) now you can rest.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I tried going to our school’s football game today but we were rained out when it started pouring.

So much for the school’s family day. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

got to love the rain :P

I am trying to get the desire to start my new painting…what is stopping me is…the damn clean up of it :lol:

i have been cleaning and organizing all day. i made a lot of progress. :)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Congratulations on making progress! progress is always good. :D

I unfortunately made no progress on my goals for health class we are supposed to write a blog about it. I can either lie or tell the truth. I wonder which one would be better.

I also have a global issues essay to write, oh what fun I’m gonna have tonight. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I resurrected this thread after almost a month :P

and slept all day..did some painting and posting

some pumpkins
      Spectator

today, on the way to work, i yelled at someone on the subway. actually, more like talked loudly. we had a few minuites before we were gonna take off and i was sitting in my seat with my headphones on listening to some music. then this lady came on, sat in her seat, and proceeded to go on this loud ass rant aboout the government, and republicans and democrats, and mexicans, and some other stupid bullshit that made no sense.

i see people like this more often than you probably think. public transportation in this city really showcases the some of the wonderful people living in this city. anyway, it was annoying the fuck out of me, so i turned to face her, paused the music, watched her for about half a minuite (for entertainment purposes, as people where shhhhing her), and she made eye contact with me, and kept on talking. then out of nowhere i said \"close your mouth!\" pretty loudly. (i have always wanted to yell at people like this and tell them to just be quiet. i honestly don’t know where i got the courage to finally do it, but i guess today i had reached my breaking point.)

so she turned to me, and her jaw dropped. she looked so stunned. like she didn’t know what to say. i almost laughed out loud at her expression. so me being the smartass, i said, \"your mouth is still open. close your mouth.\" then she went off on me…\"how dare you TELL ME to close my mouth? i have the right to open my mouth and say whatever i want.\" so i said, \"i have the right to listen to my music, without having to hear your voice. and that no one on this train wanted to hear her voice.\" and all she could say back was, \"how dare you TELL me\" \"how dare you TELL me?\" so again, me being the smartass, i said \"then how about PLEASE close your mouth?\" then the secutiry guard came onboard and she left with him. i had already seen him talking to her as i was walking towards the train and was hoping she didn’t get on our car.

i don’t know why i’m telling this story. i kinda felt good and i kinda felt like a dick afterwards. i know she just needs some help, and didn’t deserve me going off on her. and that’s not really the person i am. (on the outside at least) i don’t talk to anybody. i don’t look at anybody. but i fucking hate people, and i was done. and again, i guess today was the day.

so yeah, today on the way to work, i yelled at someone. and also this was the first halloween in my lifetime, where i didn’t have a single piece of candy. coincidence? probably not.

blueczarina
      Spectator

sounds like you needed a little halloween candy to sweeten your mood that morning :P but seriously, i also hate people- humanity really. and we have a lot of weirdos in town here too. i know half of them are mental, but i don’t care for obnoxious asholes either. crap gets old.

amnesia
      Spectator

Same shit here Brandon, i hate those ppl as well. you did what you have to do, fucking loud ass ppl.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

thanks guys. and fuck candy. it’s time for a change.

blueczarina
      Spectator

haha, indeed.

i’m in a hate people mood this morning. i want to srangle most of the patients today. its all been those clinic type complaints that feel the need to come to the ER, are dumber than shit, and get pissed when a heart attack is seen ahead of them in an ER when they are just here becuase they puked yesterday.

so yeah, fuck candy, fuck people, fuck it all. :wink:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

here’s a line from an old slipknot song that i think fits right here: fuck it all. fuck this world. fuck everything that you stand for. don’t belong. don’t exist. don’t give a shit. don’t ever judge me.

it’s a ballad :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i like that- \"it’s a ballad\" :lol:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

sometimes sarcasm is the only thing that gets me through the day

manillascissor
      Keymaster

nice one brandon. i don’t think i could ever do that. boy i would have liked to just a couple years ago. i’m too fucking passive now.

unless, i had to stand up for everyone else like you did. maybe i could do it then. either way, congrats!

blueczarina
      Spectator

somehow i figured you were somewhat smartassed Derek :wink: but not like jackass smartass.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

\"stand up for everyone else\" a clever disguise for my own selfishness. but im proud of myself for at least not cussing at her. i kept it classy :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

you always have to keep it classy. :lol: :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

Wow Brandon…and you tried to portray yourself as a nice guy…lol
      jk
      sometimes things happen. At least you were violent :)
      just stating your opinion like she was :lol:
      maybe it was the lack of candy hmmm

I woke up early :)..different bed schedule lately, but maybe I am back to normal again?
      So I am now watching Smashing pumpkins Fillmore residency on HDNET…love it great way to wake up :)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I found this picture today!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

let’s hope your initials are not J L. lol

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Nope, sadly. :(

It would have been so great though to have him as my boyfriend though.
      I mean look at all the great lengths he would go for you. :lol:

haha that’s a funny dude in that picture!

i worked today, as usual. i felt kinda weird all day, because i had a talk with my boss yesterday and she is going to help me find another job within the company. i felt good that i finally told her but at the same time i felt kinda bad. but i applied for one job yesterday, it’s at the customer service call center. i don’t know if i will like it, but i think i might. i know i will like it better than what i am doing now. the only thing is that i would have to deal with irate customers sometimes which is why i quit working with the public years ago, but at least it wouldn’t be face to face. and it would not be so monotonous that it puts me to sleep like now lol. i used to think i hated people, but sometimes i kinda miss talking to people a little bit… the nice ones of course. and i think there are more nice ones than mean ones.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i think there are more assholes than nice people or at least more selfish self centered people who feel entitled than nice people. i’m negative that way though. ;)

i don’t think i would like working in a call center. do you work in an office now? :wink:

yep, i work in an office, i don’t have to face the public, only have to talk to a couple customers a day on the phone BUT… (and maybe it’s a case of the grass is always greener) i do the same things all day long, wash, rinse, repeat… blah blah blah. i dunno….. i just need some kind of change.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

That’s how I get sometimes but I can imagine it’s probably much worse for you. I think it’s when you’re doing the same routine and there’s no challenge in your life in can become quite dull and you will become quite restless.

I had a rousing discussion with my friends about what should be legal and illegal in America, it became a very *fun* debate. :D

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i moved to manhattan beach this weekend. let’s hope this works out.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i moved to manhattan beach this weekend. let’s hope this works out.[/quote:2tkzd89k]

manhattan beach? moved? are you still in CA?

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i moved to manhattan beach this weekend. let’s hope this works out.[/quote:2shu30cu]

manhattan beach? moved? are you still in CA?[/quote:2shu30cu]

im in the south bay part of LA now. maybe 10 mins to work. and 5 mins to the beach. not that i go to the beach. its just nice to have it there. finally the commute is over.

Anonymous
      Spectator

i vomited without having the flu….
      and without being bulimic or pregnant :shock:

oooh the beach…u lucky ass
      we are in for a day snow storm

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

well that’s odd, I wonder what could be plaguing you?

We are in for a snow storm to in the coming days which just sounds amazing considering I love the snow.
      Also, I am excited because this is the last week of classes before break. :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

we already are in winter here. we have snow and its been below zero for days. i think its only -2 right now, but it was more like -10 for the last several days.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

wow, it’s very cold over there isn’t it?

I guess we are the lucky ones over here are temperatures are still in the mid 20’s as of today. :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

well that’s odd, I wonder what could be plaguing you?

We are in for a snow storm to in the coming days which just sounds amazing considering I love the snow.
      Also, I am excited because this is the last week of classes before break. :D[/quote:1lljwrmf]
      stress :? :?
      it’s snowing and i hate it :evil:

blueczarina
      Spectator

wow, it’s very cold over there isn’t it?

I guess we are the lucky ones over here are temperatures are still in the mid 20’s as of today. :D[/quote:vedy8e49]

lucky bums indeed. it actually gets colder here, especially with the wind chill. in January we always have weeks of 20 to 40 below with the wind chill. it sucks ass.

and i know how you feel Carrie. i’m a little stressed too, but its finals week. its always a long, suffering few days. i have one exam and 2 1/2 papers to go before its done. i hate writing papers.

i started my brand new job today.

haha just kidding. i just wanted to see what it would be like to type that. ugh. staleness ensues. ha ha

Anonymous
      Spectator

well being that it’s still early
      I made breakfast for everyone…
      and going to make some more cookies later

some pumpkins
      Spectator

for the 2nd day in a row now, i went for a run after work, did some jumping jacks, push ups, and some sit ups. im trying to start living life a little bit.

blueczarina
      Spectator

for the second day in a row i ate two sugar cookies. i too am trying to live life a bit better.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

for the second day in a row i ate two sugar cookies. i too am trying to live life a bit better.[/quote:36ezuqs2]

whatever works for you blue. we should all try to enjoy 2010 as much as we can.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i will enjoy 2010 when school gets out. i hate that place.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Who doesn’t hate that place?

Anyway, my life has been consistently the same.
      I still procrastinate and have two papers due on Monday. :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

hell yeah! i still procrastinate too, but this its only on art projects. i don’t think i will have any papers for this class. i hope not. it would be dumb. :)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

It would be kind of amusing if you had to do a term paper in art class. :lol:

I did find out that my history paper isn’t due for another week so I guess it’s only the English paper for me today.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s good.

and that wouldn’t be funny it would be painful. :lol: i have had write art history papers though. they were always short, but even then it was still hard to stretch the bullshit out to two pages. :wink:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I believe it would be because I have to write a 3 page history paper analysis and that’s going to be fun. I’ll probably stretch that one to 4 pages to see if I get a higher grade.

For my English paper I just used larger more sophisticated words to actually look that I knew what the book was actually about kinda life what Stephanie Meyer does. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

haha :lol: i despise Twilight. it offends my vampire avatar with its sparkly lameness.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I don’t even bother watching it…no need to get carried away into more nonsense in life :P

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Oh, I watched it because my friends threaten me if I didn’t.
      They literally kept my eyelids open so I would watch it. It was the worst hour and a half of my life. :D

haha, that is a true point, I give you props on that.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’ve seen snips of it and couldn’t even handle that. i believe Stephanie Meyers has staked the vampire genre with that cheesy crap. and the lame thing is they really don’t count much as vampires. :roll: and i really i don’t see how its so popular anyway. he is like some creepy, effeminate, stalker weirdo who glitters.

ps: i can be very particular about my monster shows. :lol: ;) hence the mini rant. i just don’t like seeing stuff butchered and then becoming popular in that butchered form. if made well vampire movies can be pretty fangtastic. this is just gay, which is why i think there needs to be a cameo appearance from these guys on the next Twilight. plus the Winchester are way hotter than Sparkles the Vampire. ;)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I just think it’s funny how the only people that defend the movie and the book series are 13 year old girls. Also, if you ask them what they like about it they’ll just say, \"I can relate so well with Bella and um…….Edward is soooooooo hot!\"

I really wouldn’t want to have some night stalker surrounding me all the time isn’t a day stalker enough for Bella, I guess not.

It’s sad though that it really did ruin a good genre of movies with utter shit. The good news is that it’s just a fad and it really will end soon. It’s already becoming less popular here. :D

An appearance by them would actually make the movie so much better and I agree they are hotter than Sparkles and Wolf Boy.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, hopefully it will crap out. i think they are trying to make a movie franchise out of it though.

on a funny note my brother’s stupid friend across the street actually is a Twilight fan BOY (and 18 i think). :lol: he also tries really hard to be all emo though- like tries really hard and usually fails. him and his sister tried to make my brother watch the movie and my brother was giving them shit for the whole movie. and i guess Edward bit a dude in it and my brother explain to them how that makes him gay. :lol:

on a good note though i guess Tim Burton is making a Dark Shadows movie with Johnny Depp. that should be a cool vampire movie. Depp is going to play Barnabas Collins. and i guess Brad Pitt is making (directing not starring in) a movie about Vlad Tepes (Vlad Dracula). i guess its about the historical guy not the vampire, but it all works. i’m not quite sure if i view him as making as killer of a movie as Tim Burton when it comes to vampish stuff though. (and yes, i remember he was in Interview With a Vampire :P ) i just don’t think goth when i think Brad Pitt. it could turn alright though. :)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Yeah, that is why they are releasing the movies so fast because people are already losing interest in them. I just hope it ends soon. :D

How can you be a twilight fan boy unless you are gay with all that lovely sparkling gay action in it. That is funny though. On a side note, why is he trying really hard to be emo, that’s kinda funny in its self.

That sounds pretty cool, really anything that has Johnny Depp and is directed by Tim Burton I will watch. Hence, why I am going to see Alice in Wonderland when it comes out. I think Burton could come up with a pretty bad ass vampire movie.

I really don’t know though if Brad Pitt could pull of being a director for a movie at all. He might surprise us though and make it good just to disprove the non-believers.

Anonymous
      Spectator

it’s still early and I see vampire hell has continued to rule this thread :lol:

can’t imagine Johnny Depp being a vamp, but anything is possible and a much better choice than Brad Pitt playing one :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

seriously? Johnny Depp does so good with dark weird kinds of roles though. i see it. ;)

what i don’t see though is i guess there is going to be some other Dracula movie too called Dracula Year Zero and supposedly Sam Worthington- the guy from Avatar- is going to play Dracula. when i saw that i was kind of like WTF? that guy doesn’t even remotely look like he would work for such a role. i think that movie will suck ass. Johnny Depp would make a better Dracula than this guy. at least he looks more Prince of Darkness. hell Brad Pitt made a better vampire and i don’t think him or Tom Cruise made good vamps in that movie.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I think Johnny Depp would be good as a vampire as well seeing as he did well as Sweeney Todd and I personally loved him in that role. :D

Yeah, I really don’t think that kind of role would work for him considering he looks like he’d belong in the marines but you never know.

Haha, see it takes a man that looks nothing like a vampire to show you that Brad Pitt and tom Cruise can somewhat work as vampires.

So since the snowstorm has hit we have over a foot of snow and now I am stuck at college. The good part about this is Snowball fights, sled riding, snow angels, and snow cones. Let’s not forget snow forts. I love the winter time. :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, he does look very military or something. he definitely doesn’t look Dracula or Eastern European. and compared to him i’m sure Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt will seem like great vamps. :wink:

its snowing still here too. it just keeps piling up. the other day it warmed a smidge- just enough to make some slush, but not really enough to melt the huge piles of snow. its snowing and cold again though so now it will just freeze.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I think I will just go see this vampire movie for a few laughs, I really can’t take vampire movies seriously anymore after my sister forced me into Twilight. :( They would make amazing vampires compared to him.

It most be bad over there, how much snow has piled up over there? Over here it is a rarity to get over a foot of snow of here. I just hope we get Monday off of school I would be so happy. :D

Nice new robot avatar by the way. I just keep staring at it and it’s bright colors. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

haha, thanks. i thought it was cute. :)

most yards have at least a foot of snow or more. the whole town looks like snow mountain though. there are huge snow piles everywhere and along the sides of the street and most yards are piled up.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

That is a lot of snow over there, I always think a lot of snow is so beautiful. Although it is a pain in the ass to walk through.

I just like it here because we only get snowfall like this once a year. :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i think snow is pretty too if its all clean and doesn’t need shoveling and what not. here its all dirty though from the slush. otherwise i think Winter is pretty.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

It is a lovely time of the year here because there are barely any cars because this town is so small.
      I just wish this place had more than one store so hard to find food when everything is closed.

blueczarina
      Spectator

you must live in a really small town. :wink:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

The more surprising thing is that it’s a college time and we only have one little grocery store.

We are out in the middle of nowhere. :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s a bit strange. you think there would be more stores, especially since college kids eat a lot. :lol: is this a big school?

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Well, we are considered a university.

There’s only one in the town but outside the town there’s a ton.
      The bad part of that is that we are all snowed in for awhile so no traveling.

Plus, the small store is closed. :(

blueczarina
      Spectator

shitty. i wouldn’t want to be in a town that small. hopefully you won’t run out of food. :wink:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Hopefully, but If I do I’ll just go to this weird kid that stalks up all this food in his room. He has a lot of food well too much for him.

I’ll just make sure to bring a friend with me when I go. :D

Arthur
      Spectator

I watched this, pretty amazing guys.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XLGYxeL1iQ[/youtube]

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Holy fuck! :shock:

marigold
      Spectator

wow, sharp moves, and funny too! :lol:

I went to the doctor today and had an ultrasound and found out…

It’s a boy! :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

yay! congratulations!

have you decided on a name yet?

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Congratulations from me as well.

As for a name, how about Billy? :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

congrats indeed! :D and yes, any name ideas?

marigold
      Spectator

congrats! :) when is he due to pop out?

Congratulations!

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Sounds like good news! I hope everything goes safe and sound with the future William, last rose! 8)

Thanks everyone! No, we haven’t decided on a name yet. We have been talking about it a lot though. The due date is either May 5 or April 28. The doctor told me one and the nurse told me the other. Next time I go I will ask which one I should go by :lol:

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

April 28th, sounds like a better birth date to me. :D

Well, I moved a lip shaped bean bag into my dorm room, it’s time to party now. :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

I bought a very rare French 1994 tour promo single of 1 of my fav. bands: Urban Dance Squad. This song \"Boyz in bandz\" is not available on any other release (as far as I know), so I’m very glad I finally found it. 8)

Sauli
      Spectator

I bought a very rare French 1994 tour promo single of 1 of my fav. bands: Urban Dance Squad. This song "Boyz in bandz" is not available on any other release (as far as I know), so I’m very glad I finally found it. 8) [/quote:3b3e4l47]

http://www.discogs.com/Urban-Dance-Squa … ter/274522

http://www.discogs.com/Urban-Dance-Squa … ase/899635

Arthur
      Spectator

Haha, thanks Sauli, for your research! You’re cool! :lol:

But yeah, you’re right, the song is available indeed (I have those 2 releases you linked in my UDS collection), but I should have said \"is not available on any other release in this live version\". Before I bought this funny promo, I even noticed that Discogs doesn’t even mention this promo… So I was a bit like… hmmm, I don’t know… But it seems to be a very rare, but genuine Virgin France release. And it seems to contain a never released live version of Boyz in bandz (and Demagogue, but that song is widely available, it was 1 of their hit singles). I’ll check it out when I receive it. It might be the Candy Strip Experience version anyway.

Anyway, thanks again Sauli! You’re quite the researcher! :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

It might be the Candy Strip Experience version anyway.[/quote:zw54fro4]
      It is. :P

When I look closely to that little pic of the promo, it says something like Recorded & Mixed Live in Paris 10.06.94. Songs from the same gig were put on the Candy Strip Experience single. Na ja… but it’s still a nice find, this rare French promo. 8)

Sauli
      Spectator

Anyway, thanks again Sauli! You’re quite the researcher! :wink:[/quote:33ik4u7t]

Not much research needed, just typed artist name and song title :P I’ve never heard about that band, probably not that kind of music i’d like anyway.

Arthur
      Spectator

I remember seeing them live in the 1980’s, and I was blown away. When Urban Dance Squad played on the same bill, they inspired Rage Against The Machine to do what made them famous later in the 1990’s… RATM had the courtesy to admit this. :wink:

This song I like very much too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu-onEe9wbw[/youtube]

marigold
      Spectator

Got home from work and have just been watching all the devasation in Japan. Pretty horrific. :(

marigold
      Spectator

Went to see this movie:
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwxZuKErHs8[/youtube]

I was cringing at the music (from 1:00 in the trailer) – almost put me off – but that music isn’t actually in the movie, only at the end credits. I thought it would be all Disney-happy happy joy joy – but it did show a short segment on the environmental problems of over-fishing and pollution.
      I am wondering why we got this movie a year after it was released though. :roll:

Arthur
      Spectator

Made an appointment with 1 of Billy Corgan’s friends from LA who is visiting Belgium next month…

Actually, it’s going to be a pure business meeting for the company I work for, but I’m sure we will have some Smashing Pumpkins topics to discuss also. And meanwhile he will \"poke Billy about Arthur from SPfreaks.com\" and will give him my warm regards anyway. 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

hehe that’s cool

marigold
      Spectator

cool – yeah tell him to say hi from the spfreaks gang! :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Created a background pic for my new phone. @Office they call my phone \"The Fridge\", since it is somewhat big. :lol:

jupiter
      Spectator

cool
      8)

@Office they call my phone "The Fridge", since it is somewhat big. :lol: [/quote:2drj7uw4]
      hahaha. :D

marigold
      Spectator

Cool background! I want a SP-related background for my phone :)
      I want the song ‘Tilt’ as my phone ring-tone – but haven’t been able to figure out how to download one – all the sites that have the song/lyrics and say ‘send ‘Tilt’ ringtone to your phone’ lead me to sites that say ‘Your country is not supported’ :? :roll:

jupiter
      Spectator

what sort of phone do you have?
      on mine, you can choose any song on there!

marigold
      Spectator

I have a Nokia C3 – I can probably download something – I just haven’t figured out how!

Today I went to this:

http://www.3news.co.nz/Hobbits-hopefuls … fault.aspx

8)

jupiter
      Spectator

do you have \"tilt\" on your phone?
      just go to it and click on options…….that’s how you do it on mine anyway.

marigold
      Spectator

Not sure how to put it on my phone…will have to try it out

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Well 45 minutes into today and I’m still trying to get the platinum trophy in Rayman : Origins while also studying for my tests next week, reading a book and finishing blogs.

amnesia
      Spectator

Well 45 minutes into today and I’m still trying to get the platinum trophy in Rayman : Origins while also studying for my tests next week, reading a book and finishing blogs.[/quote:27jdgk48]

Never tried Rayman.though ive always had a thing for crash bandicoot. which is a cool game :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i learned how to play \"the same boy you’ve always known\" (white stripes) on the geetar.

jupiter
      Spectator

cool 8)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

My 8 page paper on Japanese isolation is almost done. :D
      Fuck Yeah!!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

My 8 page paper on Japanese isolation is almost done. :D
      Fuck Yeah!![/quote:13tbksif]

isolation because they are an island?

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

pretty much.
      It was a pretty lame paper about Japan being isolated during the 1800s.
      I’m just glad to have it done.

Arthur
      Spectator

Today I got so freakin’ mad at the slow speed of my WD 1TB external disk, that I wanted to smash it to the wall. Instead I kept calm, otherwise I would have lost almost 600 GB on Smashing Pumpkins music and DVDs… And I bought something really REALLY good. I hope. It better be good, goddamn. :evil:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

No wheels? You may have been ripped off.

Arthur
      Spectator

That was the other car builder probably…!?

Arthur
      Spectator

Tsss… How right you are, they do exist!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

No wheels? You may have been ripped off.

Arthur
      Spectator

Jim?
      Yes, Bill?
      Where are the $%^& wheels on my harddrive?
      Bill?
      Yes, Jim?
      There is no Theory of Evolution, there is just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

is it a LaCie?

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah. I borrowed 1 from a customer for transferring his backups for a prototype I was building, and then they let me keep it for a while. It’s super (no power cable needed, not that expensive, and pretty fast too!), so I decided to buy the 1TB version. This customer let me use the 500GB version.

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Well my life today, I ran through a sprinkler because my head was frying..
      It cured it for a while. :)

marigold
      Spectator

Not much happening today, but yesterday was fun – went to a protest (of around 70 people) outside a conference of Big Oil companies discussing their plans for drilling in NZ.
      They were having a cocktail party at the time of the protest, and the cocktail party was sponsored by Halliburton: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor … Id=1559574
      (in summary, they made mega-profits from the war in Iraq) :evil:
      The protest involved shouting at the Big Oil people and waving placards at passers-by, and afterwards dinner and discussion with the other protesters.

I didn’t get arrested, didn’t get in the paper – so it wasn’t THAT exciting I guess. :roll:

jupiter
      Spectator

do ya think they’ll still do it?

marigold
      Spectator

There’s a LOT of money involved, so they want to push it through, but we have to try and raise awareness (so many people are apathetic here – it’s not like the 80s anymore :( ) and we have to try and get some legal action going – as has happened overseas. Then they might back off! Hopefully.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

halliburton can and will do anything they want. there is nothing you can do to stop them. sorry that shit spread over to your island, that is a bummer.

jupiter
      Spectator

:cry:

marigold
      Spectator

yeah…they are kinda powerful – scary really :(

jupiter
      Spectator

you know, it occured to me, when i was trying to define your speicies, that you humans are not actually mammals.
      Mammals move to an area and adapt to its environment. You humans do not.
      You move to an area, change the environment to suit yourselves, use up every natural resource, and multiply.
      The only way you can survive is to spread to another area.
      There is another organism that follows this same pattern………..a virus

agent Smith

marigold
      Spectator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmXV23_vJbo[/youtube]

marigold
      Spectator

Today I went with my Mum to visit an old (nearly 100 years) building which used to be a hospital for people with infectious diseases like bronchitis etc, then was used as a music school, but has been abandoned for several years, and has now been handed over to the SPCA for turning into an education/animal housing facility. We explored one part of the hospital which is a bit of a maze of old rooms, some dark and damp, but we didn’t see any sign of ‘Sister Slippers’ who shuffles through the corridors at night.
      http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/ne … ooky-tales

The eerie part was where the group of us went into the end of one of the hospital wings and it was very cold and quiet, and we were told that the dead bodies were taken here on their hospital beds, left until night-time, then wheeled down a ramp to a path that led to a small building that was a mortuary. AND the mortuary was used to house groceries for the hospital. At the same time :shock:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

The eerie part was where the group of us went into the end of one of the hospital wings and it was very cold and quiet, and we were told that the dead bodies were taken here on their hospital beds, left until night-time, then wheeled down a ramp to a path that led to a small building that was a mortuary. AND the mortuary was used to house groceries for the hospital. At the same time :shock:[/quote:12f7xnow]

that’s very gross and very risky. eww. i wonder how i would have felt in that wing. i felt uncomfortable in two houses i grew up in, and my mom was aware that one of those places stored a dead body for a few days. i was like, hmm, ok, no wonder!

marigold
      Spectator

well, it was in the early days before the Second World War, bodies stored on the right, food stored on the left – they thought it was fine!
      but it was a rather small building:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nzphotopro … 5198466499

marigold
      Spectator

I got an article (film review) that I wrote published! It is being sent out in a 16 page newsletter to around 450 people including the Prime Minister!

(as if he will read it :roll: )

jupiter
      Spectator

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Just watched my football team (Celtic fc) win their first away Champions League match since 1986,3-2.

Hail,hail the Celts are here! :D

Arthur
      Spectator

like[/quote:2qq8hms2]
      +1

Arthur
      Spectator

Hail,hail the Celts are here! :D[/quote:2h6u3kmw]
      I love the Celts. I had no idea that they were intoo football too. I remember them like this. :lol:

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

Pearl Jam wrote their song ‘Hail,Hail’ in reference to the teams greatness! :lol:

jupiter
      Spectator

hail hail to the lucky ones, i refer to those in love………….

vianne
      Spectator

maybe watch Lord of the Flies later.
      saw Young Guns last week. i love that movie. charlie sheen’s character makes me lol. he’s the most sensible one there. i liked it when he pulled the gun on billy while they were giving grace at dinner all because billy got tired of how long it was taking charlie to give thanks. lol!

vianne
      Spectator

deep cleaning a house totally sucks. i smell like bleach, i’ve ran into several spiders, it’s taking 10 times longer than i thought it would because i’m even giving the walls a wipe down with baby wipes (because i’m, for some reason, trying to make everything seem like new/a fresh start) & throwing away old worn out clothes.

jupiter
      Spectator

listening to music :)

vianne
      Spectator

tried to make my own mattress since i’m not willing to pay $80+ for a freaking mattress. turns out, i can’t. not without shelling out a lot to keep the springs in the frame from poking me. *expletives* maybe i’ll just buy more comforters & lay them on top. i don’t know. i’m thinking of buying the cot i saw at walmart (http://www.walmart.com/ip/17719692?wmls … 10&veh=sem), since i’m eventually gonna need something cheap & portable when i move.

jupiter
      Spectator

\"like\"!

Viewing 466 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.