Viewing 241 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

Since we have been on a food kick I thought maybe we should have a thread.

mmmmmmmmmmmm, nummy

amnesia
      Spectator

Im going to make some brinner soon for me and my freind.There will be sausages, bacon, scramble eggs , ham toast, and finally something im not sure what is called in english.You take some white bread and dish with milk, let the bread such up all the milk on the dish and then roast it on a pan, remember to add sugar and cinnamon.I know its sounds werid, but its very very tasty,you should try it :wink:

that kinda sounds like french toast, cept we put egg in, and vanilla with the cinn and only a little bit of milk, it is mostly egg. that sounds good mayo.

i am drinking a pop right now, and i think i am having split pea soup for dinner tonight. i am not real excited about it

last night we had mexican food, i love mexican food. it is so yummy.

amnesia
      Spectator

that kinda sounds like french toast, cept we put egg in, and vanilla with the cinn and only a little bit of milk, it is mostly egg. that sounds good mayo.

i am drinking a pop right now, and i think i am having split pea soup for dinner tonight. i am not real excited about it

last night we had mexican food, i love mexican food. it is so yummy.[/quote:2exqb0r2]

Mexican food is always nice.I love tacos and buritos.Been a while since i had that, think its about time to get it again.

Im not queit sure what i will eat tonight, since im going to my parents place to grab a bite.

Arthur
      Spectator

Little funny food anecdote inbetween. :wink:

My girlfriend Shannen makes the following silly joke lately: \"Can I have a Coke?\" and meanwhile she closes 1 side of her nose with a finger and makes a little sniffing move… Of course she means Coca Cola! :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Im going to make some brinner soon for me and my freind.There will be sausages, bacon, scramble eggs , ham toast, and finally something im not sure what is called in english.You take some white bread and dish with milk, let the bread such up all the milk on the dish and then roast it on a pan, remember to add sugar and cinnamon.I know its sounds werid, but its very very tasty,you should try it :wink:[/quote:cfcao31h]
      sounds like bread pudding mayo….
      yummy!!! do you eat raisins? add it to that mixture…
      haha funny about Shannen wanting a coca cola… I say I love coke…lol sounds like I love the other stuff, so I always correct myself on it..lol such a terrible name for a soda.
      tacos are always good!

ah crap i didn’t see this before i posted that other comment :lol:

i love bread pudding :) i haven’t had any in a long time.

Little funny food anecdote inbetween. :wink:

My girlfriend Shannen makes the following silly joke lately: "Can I have a Coke?" and meanwhile she closes 1 side of her nose with a finger and makes a little sniffing move… Of course she means Coca Cola! :lol:[/quote:3nkhgfea]

tell her to have a smile and a coke!

i was gonna put a picture of an oldtimey coke add, but i have not enough time. i collect coke stuff, i painte a coke mural on my kitchen wall, of course it is not done, but i might take a picture of it and post it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

finish the wall Bullet…that sounds cool!
      I would love to see a picture of it!

i will tonight, i gotta go!!!!

amnesia
      Spectator

sounds like bread pudding mayo….
      yummy!!! do you eat raisins? add it to that mixture…
      haha funny about Shannen wanting a coca cola… I say I love coke…lol sounds like I love the other stuff, so I always correct myself on it..lol such a terrible name for a soda.
      tacos are always good![/quote:dzuaqqes]

So its called bread pudding, one thing for sure i love it and eat it offen, i really dont like raisins in food or bread at all so ill skip it, thanks though :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

So its called bread pudding, one thing for sure i love it and eat it offen, i really dont like raisins in food or bread at all so ill skip it, thanks though :wink:[/quote:3ukaqc1g]
      I’m not a big raisin fan myself…there ok…My mom always makes it with raisins..I’d rather eat it without them.
      I haven’t had that in a few years…I don’t make it-can’t get it right..

Anonymous
      Spectator

I get dinner alone tonight, so I am not cooking. It’s so hard to cook for one person when you are used to cooking for 5. I don’t even have ant left overs :(
      maybe my hubby can drop me off something tongiht…

amnesia
      Spectator

I get dinner alone tonight, so I am not cooking. It’s so hard to cook for one person when you are used to cooking for 5. I don’t even have ant left overs :(
      maybe my hubby can drop me off something tongiht…[/quote:3fjdpxia]

Order some mexican food :wink:

I love to cook even im living on my own.Yesterday i had a chicken roast with potatoes,sauce and pickles, yummy :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

wow reading my post I don’t have ANT left overs-yuck, but funny..
      Mexican does sound good as I haven’t had any in a while, but I have to have someone drop it off..we have no delivery of good Mexican food here-only pizza and Chinese…terrible
      I could always get a Chicago Dog from this yummy place down the street, but Mexican sounds so much better!

maybe my hubby can drop me off something tongiht…[/quote:i5xfzia7]

Order some mexican food :wink:

I love to cook even im living on my own.Yesterday i had a chicken roast with potatoes,sauce and pickles, yummy :wink:[/quote:i5xfzia7]

pickles?????? that doesn’t sound like it would go with the rest of your meal, the rest sounds good, but pickles???

is there something we should know mayo?

amnesia
      Spectator

pickles?????? that doesn’t sound like it would go with the rest of your meal, the rest sounds good, but pickles???

is there something we should know mayo?[/quote:3tj87ihb]

What do you mean?.Pickles are great to chicken roast.You never tried that before ?

http://digestionhealth.net/Pickles.jpg

Anonymous
      Spectator

It’s just an odd mixture, but when we have Thanksgiving we have pickles and olives to eat, so what’s the difference..are you cooking the pickles with the chicken? Even so I think it would be good to try…We make grill juice for grilling that involves vinegar/water, seasonings and cut up peppers of many kinds, onion,garlic-whatever suits the juice..lol and let me say it’s the best thing to grill with-yum yum
      y

Pipoka
      Spectator

I love italian, indian and chinese food.
      Not a fan of mexican food ….

Well i think i follow the Mediterranean Diet. Not a big fan of red meet, and i prefer grilled fish with salads.

if you like to know more about portuguese cuisine, this artical is prety good ;)

[url:178aw4ws]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_cuisine[/url:178aw4ws]

i’ve never heard of having pickles with roast chicken either. it sounds like would be good. i have had pickles on a chicken sandwich before… chick-fil-a heehee they are good :)

amnesia
      Spectator

It’s just an odd mixture, but when we have Thanksgiving we have pickles and olives to eat, so what’s the difference..are you cooking the pickles with the chicken? Even so I think it would be good to try…We make grill juice for grilling that involves vinegar/water, seasonings and cut up peppers of many kinds, onion,garlic-whatever suits the juice..lol and let me say it’s the best thing to grill with-yum yum
      y[/quote:3u52yazb]

No im not cooking the pickles with the chicken, i eat the pickles cold with the potatoes and sauce.Its really tasty, and im not the only one who enjoy it that way, guess we Danish people are odd. :wink:

i thought of an idea… saute some mushrooms and then add some cream of mushroom soup and spoon it over mashed potatoes instead of gravy. i haven’t tried it yet… maybe sometime this weekend. i love trying to come up with new recipes :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

dang, you guys really took this thread and ran with it :lol:

i love mexican food too. i eat mexican rice all the time. i like to melt cheese over it and crunch spicy chips in it. :wink:

and i don’t mind pickles, but i’m vegetarian so i would skip the chicken. :wink:

i love to cook so this thread is right up my alley :lol:

i have actually been thinking about starting a new blogger page, a recipe page. i am still not sure if i want to do it or not though.

blueczarina
      Spectator

well if you don’t start a blog you always have here :) :wink:

hehe, yep i can post a recipe or 2 here :)

amnesia
      Spectator

i thought of an idea… saute some mushrooms and then add some cream of mushroom soup and spoon it over mashed potatoes instead of gravy. i haven’t tried it yet… maybe sometime this weekend. i love trying to come up with new recipes :)[/quote:38yyp1rz]

That sounds really yummy Rose.Ive never thought of that idea.I sometimes do a mushroom soup.Let me know if turns ok, then ill try to cook it to.

amnesia
      Spectator

i love to cook so this thread is right up my alley :lol: .[/quote:yk68xsui]

Me 2, i love to cook then eat it all up, no wonder im fat :oops:

amnesia
      Spectator

Im going to cook Indian tomorrow.I found a recipe online, a recipe i found really interesting, its something called chicken korma.Heres the recipe.

1.kg Chicken breast or mini breast fillets
      1 heaped tablespoon of finely grated fresh ginger
      3 cloves of garlic, minced
      150g thick (plain) yogurt
      1 dried red chilli
      2 finely chopped onions
      1 tbsp ghee or veg. oil
      1 tbsp ground coriander
      Pinch of ground black pepper
      1 tsp turmeric
      1 tsp garam masala
      water
      75g creamed coconut
      salt, to taste
      2 heaped tbsps ground almonds
      finely chopped Coriander Leaves, to garnish
      juice of 1/2 lemon

Instructions:

1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks
      2. Mix the chicken with the ginger, garlic and yogurt. Cover and marinade for 12 hours or in the fridge overnight.
      3. Liquidise the chopped onion and red chillies, add a little water if you need to. blend til smooth.
      4. Heat the ghee/oil in a pan.
      5. Add the ground coriander, ground black pepper, turmeric and garam masala and stir fry for about 1-minute over a low heat.
      6. Turn up the heat, add the onion and chilli paste and stir fry for 10-minutes.
      7. Add the chicken and the marinade and continue to stir fry for another 10-minutes.
      8. Add the creamed coconut and enough water to *just* cover the chicken and bring to the boil, stirring until the coconut is dissolved. Stir in the ground almonds.
      9. Reduce heat to low, cover the pan and simmer until the chicken is tender (30-40 minutes).
      10. Remove from heat, add lemon juice and salt to taste. Mix well.

Need to do a lil shopping then ill make it tomorrow :)

Mmm, food. I’m hungry, but it’s too late to get food. OH WELL.

I really like Italian food, providing it’s not too cheesy. Like Spaghetti Bolegnaise (sp?) and Pizza.

Speaking about Pizza, is anybody else annoyed that Pizza Hut is rebranding in the UK as Pasta Hut?

I know I’m annoyed.

mayo- that recipe sounds yummy! i love fresh ginger! :)

amnesia
      Spectator

mayo- that recipe sounds yummy! i love fresh ginger! :)[/quote:23wer3uh]

Yeah it does, im looking forward to make it tomorrow :)

amnesia
      Spectator

Mmm, food. I’m hungry, but it’s too late to get food. OH WELL.

I really like Italian food, providing it’s not too cheesy. Like Spaghetti Bolegnaise (sp?) and Pizza.

Speaking about Pizza, is anybody else annoyed that Pizza Hut is rebranding in the UK as Pasta Hut?

I know I’m annoyed.[/quote:3owsjg25]

Ive never ever tried a pizza from Pizza Hut, there is no such thing called a Pizza Hut here in Denmark :(

the chili that i made last night turned out good. i didn’t really follow a recipe, i just put it together. but here’s what i put in it: (hope i can remember it all) :) the spices are guestimates since i didn’t really measure.

1 lb italian sausage
      1 cup water
      1 beef boullion cube
      1 can tomato soup plus half can of water
      2 tbsp mexene chili powder
      1 tbsp onion powder
      1 tbsp cumin
      1 tsp garlic powder
      1 tsp cilantro
      dash of worcestershire sauce
      salt and pepper to taste
      1 can mild rotel
      1 can pinto beans
      1 small can sliced black olives
      1 small can mushrooms

in a large skillet break up italian sausage, brown and drain
      add water, boulion cube, tomato soup, and all the spices
      bring to a slow boil and let it simmer for about 10 minutes
      add the rest of the ingredients and simmer 5 minutes more

serve with crackers and shredded cheddar

i haven’t heard about them changing it to pasta hut. that sounds like a stupid idea. i mean, i know they have started selling pasta recently but they have been pizza hut for years. weirdness.

i just looked it up on wiki, it said it’s a temporary thing to try and get more customers

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok I have lagged on this thread today…
      You girls have not tried mushroom gravy????? OMG it’s sooooo good!!!! I love to make gravies…but since they are fattening, not too often, but when I do yummy!! Who eats pork chops? I do once in a blue moon, but with mushroom gravy and rice yum. Also I make this dinner called Sweedish Meatballs-it’s sourcream and mushroom soup over mashed potatoes or rice-and meatballs.
      and your recipe Mayo sounds super yummy and so does that chili rose…yum!! I have to make them both someday!!! Olives in chili-that sounds so good. I had black olives in lasagna before.

Pizza hut is nasty…I would rather eat at a local pizza place than a national chain..ick I swear their pizza is funkdefied and their 5 dollar pizzas are even nastier than the regular priced ones…

yes i’ve had mushroom gravy, but i was trying to think of something a little bit diferent…. with LOTS of mushrooms :)

and the soup would be less fatty than gravy! that could be my pitch! hehe

Anonymous
      Spectator

sauteed mushrooms yummy!!!! then slap em in the gravy- that sound so good right now

blueczarina
      Spectator

i actually don’t like mushrooms- they are ick :x

Anonymous
      Spectator

i actually don’t like mushrooms- they are ick :x[/quote:10p4j383]
      :lol: they are a fungus so I can see why you say that. I only like regular ol’ button mushrooms

blueczarina
      Spectator

i don’t like any mushrooms or the smell or the taste

i’ve only tried regular old button mushrooms and portobellos, they are good too! i have never tried any fancypants ones like shitake or anything. maybe one day :P hehe

i don’t like any mushrooms or the smell or the taste[/quote:260pt50b]

something i don’t like the smell or the taste of is bananas yuk!

blueczarina
      Spectator

i don’t like any mushrooms or the smell or the taste[/quote:3t5kq8cj]

something i don’t like the smell or the taste of is bananas yuk![/quote:3t5kq8cj]

seriously, i like nanners

one time my husband had some strawberry banana drink and he said he couldn’t taste the banana at all so i tasted it and i almost barfed! i could taste it! :lol: i think he just wanted to see the look on my face lol

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe, why do you dislike them so much? i always thought they were good.

i don’t know…. they are just nasty to me :P

do you like avocados? i love them :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe, nope :wink:

i guess different fruits for different folks :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

1 can mild rotel[/quote:amkgtb1u]

What is Rotel ?

I must admit that recipe sounds really good, i might try it out one day.Oh boy i love this thread :P

amnesia
      Spectator

Reggae, do you have a recipe on that Sweedish Meatballs pls ? Sounds really nice. :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

You guys should try my homemade banana milkshake.People would kill for it ive been told :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I love food, wouldn’t be without it. :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

You guys should try my homemade banana milkshake.People would kill for it ive been told :lol:[/quote:1lbfb7m2]

mmm, nanner milkshake

that reminds me- i really like those banana cream pie blizzards at Dairy Queen. those are so good.

and we all know what food you wouldn’t live without Dazey :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Reggae, do you have a recipe on that Sweedish Meatballs pls ? Sounds really nice. :wink:[/quote:5drcfcko]

I don’t really have an exact recipe but here is how ya do it.
      make home made meatballs (or buy em in the bag at the store)
      and cook them in a pan. Then add one 16 ounce container of sour cream and 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup. add a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
      That’s it!!!
      easy and yummy.

amnesia
      Spectator

I don’t really have an exact recipe but here is how ya do it.
      make home made meatballs (or buy em in the bag at the store)
      and cook them in a pan. Then add one 16 ounce container of sour cream and 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup. add a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
      That’s it!!!
      easy and yummy.[/quote:jpufi0eg]

Yeah sounds easy and yummy.Oh boy its all your girls fault if i gain weight :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

Im preparing the chicken korma, i must say there is a lot to it, lots of ingrediens, but its pretty easy to make so far. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

1 can mild rotel[/quote:31o8gql2]

What is Rotel ?

I must admit that recipe sounds really good, i might try it out one day.Oh boy i love this thread :P[/quote:31o8gql2]

Rotel is canned tomatoes I believe

amnesia
      Spectator

Just had my chicken korma.It was soooooooo yummy, you guys have to try it.I ate to much, think im going to pop any minute. :oops:

Pipoka
      Spectator

Just had my chicken korma.It was soooooooo yummy, you guys have to try it.I ate to much, think im going to pop any minute. :oops:[/quote:3itlei79]

i red the recipe… wish i could taste it ! love indian food !

1 can mild rotel[/quote:10qcuy5s]

What is Rotel ?

I must admit that recipe sounds really good, i might try it out one day.Oh boy i love this thread :P[/quote:10qcuy5s]

Rotel is canned tomatoes I believe[/quote:10qcuy5s]

yep! canned tomatoes and peppers, it is spicy hot :) that’s why i like to get the mild one :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i love super spicy stuff :twisted:

Anonymous
      Spectator

i love super spicy stuff :twisted:[/quote:2pu6nvzv] :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: me too

Anonymous
      Spectator

so who here has ate the famous juicy lucy burgers? Cheese filled burgers-those are so good. It would be better if it had sauteed onions in that cheese.
      I making cheesey burgers tonight! probably not those kind though

i’ve never had a cheese filled burger. that sounds good though! :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

i’ve never had a cheese filled burger. that sounds good though! :)[/quote:2bm8iz94]
      good stuff, but I am trying to stay away from a lot of meat, so once in a blue moon for me..I have to have a hardcore burger craving for one of those, but they are soooo good.

my hubby likes the blue moon burgers, a burger with blue cheese in the middle.

amnesia
      Spectator

my hubby likes the blue moon burgers, a burger with blue cheese in the middle.[/quote:3sgywel6]

blue cheese?? wtf

i like blue moon beer :lol: with an orange slice yum :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

i like blue moon beer :lol: with an orange slice yum :)[/quote:rarofsw3]I’ve had tat before..a bunch of my hubby’s guy friends like that.

amnesia
      Spectator

Im going to make me some pork chops with potatoes,carrots and brocholi and some sauce.Took me 2 days to eat all that india food i made.

we had rubens on marble rye for dinner. it was yummy.

amnesia
      Spectator

we had rubens on marble rye for dinner. it was yummy.[/quote:25ztktf7]

What is rubens on marble rye ? Dont think i ever heard about that.If its something nice i would like to try it

oh yes they are good, they are better on regular rye bread, they toast better in the pan.

to mke a ruben:

you will need–
      rye bread
      corned beef
      sourkrout
      1000 island dressing
      butter
      swiss cheese

you butter the bread like you are making a grilled cheese sandwich, spread the dressing like \"mayo\" on the bread, put a thin layer of sorkrout on top, add your corned beef, and then cheese, and then grill it like a grilled cheese till the cheese is melty.

i like to also grill he sourkrout before i add it to the sandwich.

it is super yummy, i like it with potato chips or pasta salad.

ooo i love reubens! i found a recipe online for reuben casserole… i haven’t tried it yet but it sounds good (minus the caraway seeds yuk)

3 cups hot water
      1 cup milk
      1/4 cup margarine or butter
      1 tablespoon yellow mustard
      1 package (7.2 ounces) Betty Crocker® roasted garlic mashed potatoes
      1 package (6 ounces) sliced corned beef, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
      1 can (14 1/2 ounces) sauerkraut , rinsed well and drained
      2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (8 ounces)
      1 tablespoon caraway seed, if desired

Total Time: 55 min1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
      2. Heat hot water, milk and margarine to rapid boil in 3-quart saucepan; remove from heat. Stir in mustard. Stir in 2 pouches Potatoes and Seasoning just until moistened. Let stand about 1 minute or until liquid is absorbed. Whip with fork until smooth.
      3. Spread 1 1/2 cups of the potatoes in baking dish. Top with corned beef. Spread sauerkraut over corned beef. Spoon remaining potatoes over top; spread gently. Sprinkle potatoes with cheese and caraway seed.
      4. Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
      High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Increase bake time to about 25 minutes

…and they left out the thousand island dressing, i would have to put some on top :)

oh yes they are good, they are better on regular rye bread, they toast better in the pan.

to mke a ruben:

you will need–
      rye bread
      corned beef
      sourkrout
      1000 island dressing
      butter
      swiss cheese

you butter the bread like you are making a grilled cheese sandwich, spread the dressing like "mayo" on the bread, put a thin layer of sorkrout on top, add your corned beef, and then cheese, and then grill it like a grilled cheese till the cheese is melty.

i like to also grill he sourkrout before i add it to the sandwich.

it is super yummy, i like it with potato chips or pasta salad.[/quote:wmc429t4]

that sounds good rosie, i might have to try it. this is the second time in a week i have had rubens for dinner.

i also have a recipe somewhere for reuben dip, i never tred it either. i am bad about printing out recipes and not getting around to making them :P

i like to make up my own, but not everyone likes them.

i like to make up my own recipes too. and when i cook i will usually follow a recipe only the first time, then if i make it again later, i will change it up and add or take away what i want. :)

i still am stuck on the cheeze-its and ketchup thing, i am eating some right now. i think it’s my new favorite snack :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

rose…it’s a little early for that…well maybe not..lol
      I would rather have some eggs and sausage and toast, but I am not cooking in the a.m. during the week

hehe, nah it’s not too early, i have stuff like that for breakfast every day lol. i never have time to cook anything in the mornings, so i always grab cheeze-its or a granola bar or something to eat at my desk when i get to work.

Shannen
      Spectator

Salmon teriyaki with new potato :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

Salmon teriyaki with new potato :D[/quote:27rch2f2]
      Yum! Salmon teriyaki-I swear my mouth is watering..that sounds so good
      what’s new potato?

probbly those little itty bitty ones, i like those, they are super duper yummy.

Pipoka
      Spectator

probbly those little itty bitty ones, i like those, they are super duper yummy.[/quote:15gb191c]

yep ! i like them a lot too :D

and i love salmon too… yummy !

Shannen
      Spectator

probbly those little itty bitty ones, i like those, they are super duper yummy.[/quote:27l4xit2]

Yup, those young potatoes. They are super sweet huh?

Shannen
      Spectator

what’s new potato?[/quote:3i3hod2f]

I will cook you the teriyaki if there’s a chance. You could ended dining with Billy :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

what’s new potato?

I will cook you the teriyaki if there’s a chance. You could ended dining with Billy :P

[/quote:1xkqhpf2]
      That would be a good dinner with some good conversation :)
      ahh I’m craving salmon thanks Shannen :P

Shannen
      Spectator

Reggaeluv2000,
      You gonna finger licking good like your avatar :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

I don’t normally eat with my fingers :lol: but if i have to then I’ll be fine with that. I probably would be licking the sauce up off my finger like that avatar I got…

Anonymous
      Spectator

or maybe Billy would :wink: and then I could make a new avatar of billy licking teriyaki off my finger :lol:

or maybe Billy would :wink: and then I could make a new avatar of billy licking teriyaki off my finger :lol:[/quote:23342uue]

or my finger! :lol:

Pipoka
      Spectator

:lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

lol :lol: how about we skip the teriyaki and just keep Billy :wink:

lol :lol: how about we skip the teriyaki and just keep Billy :wink:[/quote:gbhrz00b]

sounds good to me :) cause i luv billy :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

lol :lol: how about we skip the teriyaki and just keep Billy :wink:[/quote:38aliz2b]

sounds good to me :) cause i luv billy :)[/quote:38aliz2b]
      I say no skipping the teriyaki salmon…you gotta have that too! Also have dinner with Billy and then when it’s done ya’ll could finger lick or whatever..I just want some salmon and a Billy made of cardboard..I wouldn’t be so scared of him :lol:

Pipoka
      Spectator

a billy made of cardboard? with a hole in the mouth? :lol:
      noooo!
      it would be boring !

real billy would be more interesting for sure, nice company for a nice dinner :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

a billy made of cardboard? with a hole in the mouth? :lol:
      noooo!
      it would be boring !

real billy would be more interesting for sure, nice company for a nice dinner by Shannen :P[/quote:1qbvvjcu]
      no hole in the mouth..that would just be terrible. I wouldn’t be having Billy lick my fingers or lick his :lol:
      I could do the dinner thing, but it would be weird sitting next to someone who intimidates me…I would be excited with my heart pounding out of my chest.. everyone would be able to hear it :lol:

Pipoka
      Spectator

i understand that !

oh lord, just reading all that made me embaressed for you all, what if billy read that? all that finger licking. geeze.

Anonymous
      Spectator

oh lord, just reading all that made me embaressed for you all, what if billy read that? all that finger licking. geeze.[/quote:2rcwz7io]
      :lol: then I would love for him to say something about it…what could he possibly say? finger licking good??

blueczarina
      Spectator

OMG- this thread :lol:

and Billy sees you

Anonymous
      Spectator

and Billy sees you [/quote:1hfjpz79]
      you know what? I hope he does :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

and Billy sees you [/quote:35fqq8cu]
      you know what? I hope he does :wink:[/quote:35fqq8cu]

hehe :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

well then maybe I wouldn’t be such a chicken…lol :lol:
      without terriyaki sauce though…lol

*covers eyes and slowly moves away*

goodness.

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok enough of that…lol
      I made homemade pizza last night. It was goooood

i am gonna have a bagel wth cream cheese here in a bit, bad i know, but i don’t even care, they are soooooooooooooooooooo good.

amnesia
      Spectator

ok enough of that…lol
      I made homemade pizza last night. It was goooood[/quote:27dbh3go]

homemade pizza mmmmmmmm yum yum
      Im gonna make me some tacos tonight

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok enough of that…lol
      I made homemade pizza last night. It was goooood[/quote:1q48b66h]

homemade pizza mmmmmmmm yum yum
      Im gonna make me some tacos tonight[/quote:1q48b66h]
      I just had tacos on monday :lol:

i had steak last night at a friends house. it was yummy.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I can’t wait to make a big breakfast his weekend. That’s what I am looking forward too. Mainly because tonight is leftovers, tomorrow is Friday and that means whatever night…lol
      Saturday and Sunday morning breakfast heaven :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i love big ass breakfasts. i always go to shoney’s or ryan’s (buffet places), as i’m too lazy to make all the selections on my own.

maybe i’ll take the family out tonight for a buffet dinner. arthur and i are celebrating something. ;)

Anonymous
      Spectator

oh really Manilla? a buffet? what is it that you are celebrating? Oh wait I bet it’s top secret for now!

blueczarina
      Spectator

i just had cheese pizza and breadsticks from Dominoes, nummy.

i love big ass breakfasts. i always go to shoney’s or ryan’s (buffet places), as i’m too lazy to make all the selections on my own.

maybe i’ll take the family out tonight for a buffet dinner. arthur and i are celebrating something. ;)[/quote:qlq6wrn8]

ryan’s is the best, i love them, but i also like golden corral, they have steak on the buffet for dinner, and like the best mashed potatos.

Shrimp Fra Diavolo and Hawaiian Coconut cake.

Anonymous
      Spectator

RTC…whatever that shrimp is sounds good..it’s shrimp!!
      coconut cake hmmm…never had it before

good to see you back on the board too ;)

Reggae-thanks!
      The cake has banana, pineapple and cocount in it. Never made it before, but I need something to do today. And the shrimp thing is a spicy pasta dish with shrimp.

Anonymous
      Spectator

spicy shrimp pasta YUM! and your cake sounds pretty slammin!! Tropical experience in the mouth!

i make the best pumpkin bread ever, prbably cause i am an offical spfreak!

Anonymous
      Spectator

how about what’s for breakfast?
      Lucky Charms today :)
      yummm haven’t had these in a long time
      sugar high here I come

amnesia
      Spectator

Im going to cook some cod tonight together with a lot of veggies.I like fish alot, just so damn expensive if you want it fresh :?

Anonymous
      Spectator

yeah it cost a lot especially in the middle of the US where no seafood is technically fresh….
      I have fresh same day and there is no comparison

Pipoka
      Spectator

I can’t believe this is working ! weeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

i love fish, but my favorites are the expensive ones too… :?

Anonymous
      Spectator

It’s Halloween
      Candy???
      not really what’s for dinner here :)

Beef Tenderoloin with Thai Green Curry,…and steamed sugar snaps and carrots. OMG SO GOOD!

Anonymous
      Spectator

:twisted: leftovers :twisted:

amnesia
      Spectator

Im going to try to make some homemade gordon blue (cordon bleu) tonight.My mother made some a few months ago, its was so scrumptious. :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

ohhh i love that !!!!

Do you mean ‘cordon bleu’, perhaps?

amnesia
      Spectator

Do you mean ‘cordon bleu’, perhaps?[/quote:1j263oxx]

Yes it is hehe.But i always call them that.Its a bad habbit from my younger days, i just forgot to add cordon bleu.

Anonymous
      Spectator

aaahhh finally my Papa Murphy’s has arrived

amnesia
      Spectator

aaahhh finally my Papa Murphy’s has arrived[/quote:3rcwxdya]

Whats that ?

Shannen
      Spectator

I’m having \"Chow Mein\".

blueczarina
      Spectator

i had Mongolian grill- nummy :)

amnesia
      Spectator

Hot wings and fries for me tonight.

Anonymous
      Spectator

aaahhh finally my Papa Murphy’s has arrived[/quote:227jsfli]

Whats that ?[/quote:227jsfli]
      take and bake pizza..
      much better than Pizza Hut

i finally made the reuben casserole… it was yummy :)

Shannen
      Spectator

We had macaroni the day before and I think tonight I’m going to make Pad Thai (stir-fried rice Thai style).

blueczarina
      Spectator

yummy, i love Thai food. and the funny thing is i also ate macaroni the other day. :lol: mac and cheese, lol.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Hardees Frisco Burger. Mmmm….

Anonymous
      Spectator

roast beef, potatoes, gravy,onions & carrots
      all made in the crock pot, I’m too lazy today for several pans and extra dishes

i try to use as few dishes as possible cause i hate washing them :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i had to wash dishes today *shakes fist at dishes* :? i hate that stuff.

and for dinner- teriyaki noodles and chips

Anonymous
      Spectator

A rare treat bubbling away in the Kitchen: Mild Chicken Curry. :P

Tion
      Spectator

do americans always eat warm food at the evening?
      we germans dont….

i have beer and football tonight. yummi!!

Pipoka
      Spectator

A rare treat bubbling away in the Kitchen: Mild Chicken Curry. :P[/quote:3qrmuxvn]

One of my favorites !

blueczarina
      Spectator

do americans always eat warm food at the evening?
      we germans dont….[/quote:1mq06xch]

no, we eat other stuff too. sometimes i have a salad or sandwich or something.

Tion
      Spectator

a salad is no food, czarina.
      its green -inked nothing…. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

a salad is no food, czarina.
      its green -inked nothing…. :lol:[/quote:2mbc3inw]

LOL :lol:

it is if your vegetarian :P

Shannen
      Spectator

We had boerenkool stamppot for tonight. A dutch pig food – go and figure it out :P

sometimes i will have a bowl of cereal for supper :)
      if i don’t feel like cooking hehe

We had boerenkool stamppot for tonight. A dutch pig food – go and figure it out :P[/quote:u47lvrtr]

i looked it up…. sounds kinda good :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

We had boerenkool stamppot for tonight. A dutch pig food – go and figure it out :P[/quote:zve9qron]

i’m confused :| a pig food?

blueczarina
      Spectator

ok, so its some kind of meat/ potato/ veggie stuff, Shannen?

do they actually feed it to pigs?

blueczarina
      Spectator

ok, i just found a pic. it looks gross. of course i’m vegetarian, :wink: but it looks gross.

Shannen
      Spectator

i looked it up…. sounds kinda good :)[/quote:1c30kwlm]

I have to admit that it taste good with rookworst (smoked) sausage.

i’m confused :| a pig food? [/quote:1c30kwlm]

That’s how my friends called it. You have everything mashed and serve in a plate and as a prayer you say "Oink" "Oink" "Oink". :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

I love it, it’s delicious! :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

so would that be like potato sausage? I can’t remember the term my mother called it..
      Well whatever I had something like that before and yes it is good

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’m confused :| a pig food? [/quote:2mgmoof9]

That’s how my friends called it. You have everything mashed and serve in a plate and as a prayer you say "Oink" "Oink" "Oink". :wink:[/quote:2mgmoof9]

Shannen
      Spectator

I’m a bit lazy today so decided to make baked pasta with chicken smoked sausage.

blueczarina
      Spectator

I’m a bit lazy today so decided to make baked pasta with chicken smoked sausage.[/quote:y01fpc5j]

thats lazy? lazy to me is the microwave, which i use everyday. 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

lazy for me is pre package Gyros..lol

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe- lazy for me today is Taco Johns :wink:

ham and cheese sandwich with heinz 57 sauce… mmm :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Chicken breast with gravy that had mixed veggies,and some rice
      my hubby cooked it, just not as good as mine, but hey at least I didn’t have to cook ;)

amnesia
      Spectator

Took out some pork chops.Got an idea, i think i fry the pork on a pan and sort out some potatoes/onions/carrots and also i got something i have no clue what it is in english.Here we call it \"pastinak\" It looks like this http://www.arla.dk/appl/HJ/HJ401/HJ401C … stinak.jpg

Anyway i fry the pork chops on the pan and vegetables in the oven, i think thats goin to be tasty.

i think that’s parsnips. that sounds yummy mayo :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

mmmm porkchops
      I like them fried with gravy and rice with some diced beets

meatloaf, yams, corn, and BROWNIES

blueczarina
      Spectator

i had a Wendy’s milkshake and chips last night- mmmm, home cooking. :P

i’m eating eggrolls and dragon sauce mixed with sweet & sour sauce.

it’s funny how i always mix sauces together, it’s more fun that way :) and they taste better too :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

mmm, i love egg rolls- veggie ones.

we had portobello mushroom sandwiches. i sauteed the mushrooms in butter and dale’s seasoning with a squeeze of honey yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

amnesia
      Spectator

Yum yum, sounds very nice Rose.
      I think im going to eat the leftover from yesterday.I have no idea what the dish is called in english, but its a sauce with pork,mushrooms,bacon and sausages, also i boil some rice and mix it all together, its very yummi.

that sounds yumm too mayo :)

well now it’s roasted vegetable flavored Ritz crackers and grape Fanta for breakfast :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

mini pot pies with Thanksgiving left overs,stuffing, green bean casserole, and turkey
      Thank You food network :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

We had a spicy Italian pasta with broccoli, Gouda cheese, salami and a very good salad to go with it. So yummy, I took 2 plates!

blueczarina
      Spectator

Taco Johns tonight

in case you haven’t noticed i don’t cook i microwave or eat out :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

Taco Johns tonight

in case you haven’t noticed i don’t cook i microwave or eat out :wink:[/quote:3kk874z4]

Aint that expensive in the long run ?

blueczarina
      Spectator

my mom stills buys the groceries while i’m living at home and in college. :twisted:

so i’m good on that front. :wink:

i actually don’t know how to cook though. i probably can’t even boil water.

there is a trick to boiling water……… you can’t watch it! :lol:

i didn’t feel like cooking tonight so i’m having ramen noodles :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i still need to eat dinner and its already 9:00- damn school.

blueczarina
      Spectator

dinner eaten: small sandwich, smidge of chips, ice cream

Shrimp and Chili Cornbread Cobbler

Arthur
      Spectator

I had this second dish for lunch. Really, no kidding.

blueczarina
      Spectator

:shock: and here they thought many of those old Nazi’s escaped to South America when all along they have been in lunches in Denmark :shock:

Anonymous
      Spectator

😯 and here they thought many of those old Nazi’s escaped to South America when all along they have been in lunches in Denmark :shock:[/quote:5gywe9o8]
      yeah when all along Arthur’s been having lunch with em :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

What’s for dinner? Hopefully not SPAM :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

😯 and here they thought many of those old Nazi’s escaped to South America when all along they have been in lunches in Denmark :shock:[/quote:26zj903k]
      yeah when all along Arthur’s been having lunch with em :lol:[/quote:26zj903k]

not having lunch with them- having them for lunch :lol:

mmmmm

What’s for dinner? Hopefully not SPAM :lol:[/quote:1pxotm6e]

i like spam lol.

i’m having a sticky bun dough blast mmm :)

but i had a chili and cheese sandwich earlier. left over chili from the cookoff i went to yesterday.
      there was a 3way tie for 10th place but i lost the tiebreaker so i was 11th or 12th place. i had fun though.

blueczarina
      Spectator

you were in a cook off- thats cool. :wink: although i obviously don’t eat chili :lol: :wink:

and spam is gross. it like gel plus whatever was laying around the packing plant.

do you ever make vegetarian chili? i bet that would be good. or tofu chili… tofu can go in just about anything can’t it?

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, i suppose so- but your forgetting i don’t cook :lol:

if you can’t boil water you can’t make chili :P

my dinner tonight consisted of spam, cheese, bread, mustard and bread :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

air

Anonymous
      Spectator

spaghetti and garlic bread…don’t feel like cooking It’s the fastest and easiest thing around here currently, and I’m starvin like marvin

blueczarina
      Spectator

air[/quote:1en6sn9m]

was it delicious :lol:

i had a Taco Bell taco salad. it pretty good.

Anonymous
      Spectator

no clue? I didn’t cook on xmas, so I don’t have any left overs, except for a whole caramel apple pie..
      fast food probably

blueczarina
      Spectator

candy :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

I ended up having vegetable fried rice..that will either be my lunch or dinner today

blueczarina
      Spectator

my guess for tonight is more Christmas candy :P

Arthur
      Spectator

This was my dinner tonight, soooo yummy! 8)

Prawn noodle (aka Penang Hokkien Mee). It contains the following ingredients: chilies, shallots, garlic, noodles, water convolvulus, bean sprouts, sliced lean pork meat, shrimps (big and small), hard-boiled eggs, fried shallot crisps and fish cake.

what are water convolvulus? is that water chestnuts?

i made a casserole yesterday with potatoes, green beans, cream of asparagus soup, and mozzarella cheese melted on top. it was yummy.

Arthur
      Spectator

To be honest, I didn’t know it also… It is also called water spinach, but for a better explanation, check Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipomoea_aquatica

Marcella
      Spectator

Those are some fancy chopsticks!

Anonymous
      Spectator

Wow that looks so incredibly good, do you deliver? :P

that’s interesting, i’ve never heard of water spinach

i’m making another potato casserole except this time i added a chopped up onion and some corn and diced tomatoes but left out the green beans.

blueczarina
      Spectator

today i’m having salad and i got a small fry and a milkshake at McDonald’s :P

and those are pretty dishes Arthur! 8)

this may sound weird but it is really good, a float made with rainbow sherbet and dr. pepper :D

cornmeal crusted tilapia with tomatillo salsa, roasted potatoes, and a few cherry tomatoes as a ‘salad’

that sounds yummy rtc

Anonymous
      Spectator

cornmeal crusted tilapia with tomatillo salsa, roasted potatoes, and a few cherry tomatoes as a ‘salad'[/quote:wm187tjn]
      YUM!
      I had fried chicken, rice, peas and corn last night.

Shannen
      Spectator

Most probably going to make grilled salmon :D

amnesia
      Spectator

Most probably going to make grilled salmon :D[/quote:1f3skgpo]

Can i join ?
      I love fish, especially salmon and cod. :P

Shannen
      Spectator

Can i join ?
      I love fish, especially salmon and cod. :P[/quote:bl8n76dm]

Sure, get your bf to book you a ticket to NL :D

Pipoka
      Spectator

Most probably going to make grilled salmon :D[/quote:19pom7nm]
      Oh…. I love it! With lemon juice… yumi! :o

salmon is really good grilled on a cedar plank :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

rose I agree with you…grilled is yummy, but so is smoked…
      regardless..
      I think mayo’s boyfriend needs to be cloned and buy us all tix to NL to eat Shannen’s salmon :P

Pipoka
      Spectator

rose I agree with you…grilled is yummy, but so is smoked…
      regardless..
      I think mayo’s boyfriend needs to be cloned and buy us all tix to NL to eat Shannen’s salmon :P[/quote:29jn12wf]

Anonymous
      Spectator

sesame chicken with mango apricot sauce…mainly just rice and sauce
      meat is getting icky, unless it turkey bacon :P

are you thinking of going veggie?

i had some taco casserole tonight, it was very good.

Anonymous
      Spectator

^it would be hard to do, but I don’t eat much meat as is..so I know I could do it :)
      but the rest of the people here..not so much, but like I said I love my bacon..that would be tough to give up, but I don’t eat it much anyways :?

i hate it when people bring bacon to work and cook it in the microwave in the breakroom. it is like such a tease. it smells up the breakroom and wafts out into the hallway and it’s like, that’s too much. if you’re not going to share with all of us, don’t do that shit! :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

yeah really….
      that would be a pain breakfast always smells so good :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Lasagna and salad
      Yummy!!!!!!

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

I had stuffed peppers for dinner, yum.

Also, a little bit after eating them, I passed out and fell asleep. :)

oh i had a stuffed jalepeno last night and you know how some of them are not so hot but others are super hot…. the pepper i got was so freakin hot!! it hurt! :lol: i got an unlucky one :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

I just made chicken wildrice soup for the first time ever and didn’t use a recipe and it’s soooo good :P
      now I need to go to the store for some yummy bread for it

Danni
      Spectator

I helped a vietnamese colleague to carry some furnitures today, since he, his wife and their six year old kid are moving to a bigger apartment. After that, I was invited to a grand vietnemese dinner together with like, fifteen of their relatives and a friend of theirs from Manilla of the Phillipines, and there were people from every generation.

They served their special beef noodle soup and spring rolls with rice and rice noodles. Drank some whiskey too. But it was all very nice. Great food, friendly company and such. Only thing is I didn’t understand too much of what was said.

It was all a successful afternoon.

Anonymous
      Spectator

wow that would have been quite the experience! glad you had a good time and some yummy food!

I had a V8 for dinner lol nothing to spectacular but it’s still good

beef noodle soup and spring rolls sounds yummy!

and i love V8 too :)

i’m so hungry right now! :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

mmmm pork chops, butter and herb pasta and baby spinach with mixed greens salad with greek vinaigrette dressing
      still trying to cut meat out it’s soooo hard to do :?

blueczarina
      Spectator

for shame. go veggie. :P

bloody mary and a slice of cheese. (so far) i will probably snack throughout the night.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I wonder if I would enjoy Bloody Marys since I love V8
      just add alcohol..lol

if you like V8 i think you would like a bloody mary. but it’s not just add alcohol. it’s add alcohol plus spices, lemon or lime juice, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, lots of yummy stuff! and celery, pickle spear, or olives to garnish and snack on. i love them! :D

Arthur
      Spectator

for shame. go veggie. :P[/quote:3c9z516h]

Yeah, go veggie! Have some more of Pips’ delicious mushrooms! :lol:

OK OK, it’s becoming an old joke now… :oops:

Talkin’ about being veggie, I was one till I was 14 years old… Not by my own choice though, my parents were vegetarians in the 1970s. And swingers. Not that I really noticed the last part though. When my father married again with my stepmum, she brought in the meat, luckily. I never had thought being veggie was that healthy, but that’s just my humble opinion… Anyway, stepmum kicked out the swinging lifestyle, though. Naya, win some, loose some… :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Just wow :shock:
      interesting Arthur..you taking in some fungus today :lol: along with some meat (not that kinda meat): :oops:

blueczarina
      Spectator

holy fuck, that’s um some interesting family tidbits. :wink:

Viewing 241 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.