Viewing 141 reply threads
  • Author

last_rose_of_summer
      Keymaster

I’ve had plently, lol.

Too drunk right now, but synopsis:

One, my deceased grandmother was my cat, and snuggled next to me.

Another, my stepfather’s head was hanging off a hook on a door near the laundry room.

And, I’m ALWAYS having the reoccurring dream that I’m in college, and have a test. I haven’t studied, know nothing about the subject matter, and am late. :(

ALL THE TIME!!!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

I’m in college, and have a test. I haven’t studied, know nothing about the subject matter, and am late. :(
      [/quote:3plv49k7]

hangovers can cause that. ^ :wink: :lol: sorry. :wink:

i have had a lot of weird dreams too. i’m not sure if i want to share them and sound like i was dropping acid though. :P

your new avatar is quite interesting. whose head is it?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

sworn to secrecy. can’t believe no one knows.

same (cinematic release) as my other.

blueczarina
      Spectator

same (cinematic release) as my other.[/quote:4klb3eb2]

dang, i can’t figure it out. :wink:

clue?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

clue?

blueczarina
      Spectator

i found it. i cheated though. i googled 1958 movies and i clicked on one called Vertigo and it had that little guy falling (or taking a big hit of something- haha :wink: ). i’ve never seen it, but it had your old avatar pic as the movie poster.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m in college, and have a test. I haven’t studied, know nothing about the subject matter, and am late. :(
      [/quote:jbf1kd6q]

hangovers can cause that. ^ :wink: :lol: sorry. :wink:

i have had a lot of weird dreams too. i’m not sure if i want to share them and sound like i was dropping acid though. :P

your new avatar is quite interesting. whose head is it?[/quote:jbf1kd6q]

lol we won’t think your dropping acid…I have messed up dream too!

i almost never dream really.

i had one a week and a half ago, but i already said no telling. it wasn’t scary.

but months and months ago i had a dream that was scary. i was going through this burned out gothic type building. and i had to help other people get through it, but you had to watch out for things that were going to get you. it is intense.

but i would say i have only dreamt about maybe 4 times in the last 7years. wonder why that is?

Marcella
      Spectator

I dream almost everyday, I’ve already told my most fucked up dream- one where I had HIV. I have also dreamed I’m pregnant several times in a row. In one of them, I went to this restaurant with a gay friend and they said he couldn’t eat there. I grabbed ketchup and squashed it on the guy’s eye and try to run but it was too late because I was already on labor o_O.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

I don’t normally remember dreams, but I remember a weird one from a few weeks ago :
      I was attempting to build a house of cards except using guitar pedals instead of cards, Peter Murphy (of Bauhaus) was beside me and kept saying \"If you build it, they will come\", I kept asking him \"Who will come?\" but he just kept repeating the same thing, I was also holding my dog at bay to stop him knocking over the pedals the whole time *shrugs*

Pipoka
      Spectator

Raining babys and i was in panic trying to catch all of them…
      horrible feeling !

oh god, i am glad i don’t have some of the dreams you all do, i wonder if one of those people who interprets dreams could read this and tell us what they all mean.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

pretty funny dreams! lol

raining babies, oh no!!!!!!!

you can google dream meanings, quite easily.

there are a few \"classic\" ones i’ve had:

falling
      teeth falling out or chipping
      flying
      missing school

i have the missing school one regularly, probably once a week. it’s always college, and i am convinced i’m not going to graduate because of missing one test. arg.

but the absolute best dream ever, was flying. it was so euphoric and what’s more, lucid, meaning i had complete control of where i was flying. that dream must have been 15 years ago or more and i still remember the intense feeling i got from it.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

i found it. i cheated though. i googled 1958 movies and i clicked on one called Vertigo and it had that little guy falling (or taking a big hit of something- haha :wink: ). i’ve never seen it, but it had your old avatar pic as the movie poster.
      [/quote:1bzteiry]

Ding ding ding!!! Nice job!

you know what helps you dream melitonin, maybe i don’t have enough of that in my system. but my mom took it for a while, and she had lots of lucid, very vivid dreams, so much she stoped taking it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Here’s something uber-freaky…

I had a dream recently where in France, a Mashed Potatoes boxset came into my posession.

I’ve not been there since 1997.

Today, my Mother tells me \"we’re\" going to Paris for her Birthday this December.

Could this be it? :lol:

oh man, that is uber freaky. i would have freaked out, i am for you right now. if you get a mashed potatoes box set i will scream.

Pipoka
      Spectator

pretty funny dreams! lol

raining babies, oh no!!!!!!!

you can google dream meanings, quite easily.

there are a few "classic" ones i’ve had:

falling
      teeth falling out or chipping
      flying
      missing school

i have the missing school one regularly, probably once a week. it’s always college, and i am convinced i’m not going to graduate because of missing one test. arg.

but the absolute best dream ever, was flying. it was so euphoric and what’s more, lucid, meaning i had complete control of where i was flying. that dream must have been 15 years ago or more and i still remember the intense feeling i got from it.[/quote:20d01462]

i always wake up with a bad bad feeling when a dream that my teath are falling and i dream it regularly :( it’s horrible. sometimes i wake up crying.

fly-> amazing. the last time i dream it was thursday :D i think it was because wednesday all my worries gone away and i finally had a quiet night. it’s so real and so good… :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

you know what helps you dream melitonin, maybe i don’t have enough of that in my system. but my mom took it for a while, and she had lots of lucid, very vivid dreams, so much she stoped taking it.[/quote:13ks4a3d]

Isn’t that the stuff the gives your iris it’s color?

i don’t know? but my eyes are a really pale blue, so maybe. i will look it up.

Anonymous
      Spectator

oh man, that is uber freaky. i would have freaked out, i am for you right now. if you get a mashed potatoes box set i will scream.[/quote:mgo77tk9]

Make sure it’s a super-squealy Fan Girl one. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

horrible feeling ![/quote:3bfj79n9]

Is it okay to be scared of you, in a nice way? :wink:

Dreaming
      Many supplemental melatonin users have reported an increase in vivid dreaming. Extremely high doses of melatonin (50mg) dramatically increased REM sleep time and dream activity in both narcoleptics and those without narcolepsy.[44]

Many psychoactive drugs, such as LSD and cocaine, increase melatonin synthesis.[44] It has been suggested that nonpolar (lipid-soluble) indolic hallucinogenic drugs emulate melatonin activity in the awakened state and that both act on the same areas of the brain.[44] It has been suggested that psychotropic drugs be readmitted in the field of scientific inquiry and therapy.[45] If so, melatonin may be prioritized for research in this reemerging field of psychiatry.[46]

adding some more

Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone found in most animals, including humans, and some other living organisms, including algae.[1] Circulating levels vary in a daily cycle, and melatonin is important in the regulation of the circadian rhythms of several biological functions.[2] Many biological effects of melatonin are produced through activation of melatonin receptors,[3] while others are due to its role as a pervasive and powerful antioxidant[4] with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA.[5]

The use of melatonin as a drug can entrain (synchronize) the circadian clock to environmental cycles and can have beneficial effects for treatment of certain insomnias. Its therapeutic potential may be limited by its short biological half-life, poor bioavailability, and the fact that it has numerous non-specific actions.[6]

oh man, that is uber freaky. i would have freaked out, i am for you right now. if you get a mashed potatoes box set i will scream.[/quote:2f85evsk]

Make sure it’s a super-squealy Fan Girl one. :wink:[/quote:2f85evsk]

for sure, i am good at those, just let me know when to scream.

Pipoka
      Spectator

horrible feeling ![/quote:1bye2jdd]

Is it okay to be scared of you, in a nice way? :wink:[/quote:1bye2jdd]

hey !!! at least i was trying to catch them! :lol:

oh here is more, and it is probably why you thought of the eyes first manilla

In higher animals and humans, melatonin is produced by pinealocytes in the pineal gland (located in the brain) and also by the retina, lens and GI tract. It is naturally synthesized from the amino acid tryptophan (via synthesis of serotonin) by the enzyme 5-hydroxyindole-O-methyltransferase.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

thanks bullet

i looked but couldn’t find anything that specifically talked about it. grr. but i’m pretty sure it has something to do with eye color development.

like, all babies are born with blue eyes, and the melatonin levels are what ultimately change them or allow them to remain blue.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

oh here is more, and it is probably why you thought of the eyes first manilla

It is naturally synthesized from the amino acid tryptophan (via synthesis of serotonin) by the enzyme 5-hydroxyindole-O-methyltransferase.[/quote:14ekvcje]

Ah yes, it all makes sense now!!! ;) :P

your very welcome. i wonder why mine are so light then? huh? maybe it is lower levels of it. i will just say it is. oh i have a dr’s apointment on the 4th maybe i will ask him about it.

if i think of anymore dreams i will post them.

Marcella
      Spectator

Manilla, I think you’re thinking of melanin. Someone’s eyes are blue because they have lower amounts of melanin, while people with brown eyes have a greater amount of it. It also determines skin color, that’s why normally pale skinned people have blue eyes.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Is your avi from the notebook?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Manilla, I think you’re thinking of melanin. Someone’s eyes are blue because they have lower amounts of melanin, while people with brown eyes have a greater amount of it. It also determines skin color, that’s why normally pale skinned people have blue eyes.[/quote:22j1lmbo]

Thank you!!!! No wonder I couldn’t find anything!!!!

Marcella
      Spectator

You’re welcome :wink:.

god no.

i will post the whole pic here in a minute.

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok here a screwy dream
      I was outside with someone and he got these cool glasses that you can see the ‘real world’, and it came with an instruction book on how to interpret what you are seeing.
      So I asked the person to just give me the low down on the book and put my glasses on and guess what through the glasses you could see the universe close up and asteroids flying all the cool stuff out there, but when you take the glasses off you see bombs coming down instead of asteroids. So we went into the bomb shelter-

found out a month later our friend bought a house with a bomb shelter-that’s fucked up

manillascissor
      Keymaster

holy crap! that is very fucked up.

but a bomb shelter. that’s gotta inflate your property value. that is just kick ass.

i would love a bomb shelter, it could be like a cool panic/party room.

Anonymous
      Spectator

What’s more fucked is Billy was the person in my dream…LOL
      so that makes the dream almost funny…lol
      left him out…sorry Billy you in my dream makes it sound silly…

blueczarina
      Spectator

ok, as long as you don’t think i was dropping acid here is a weird dream of mine.

now i actually had this dream twice, but while i was having it the second time i remembered having it the first time and it changed some things for the people in it. and i wasn’t in it. it was more like i was just watching a f*cked up movie. and i also remember it pretty good. it was kind of a weird dream, but the imagery kind of stuck with me after i woke up.

well, anyway there was this large room like a room in a palace with a high ceiling and large dark wooden doors and a fireplace. the architecture and furniture was all in the gothic (arches, etc.) style with a bit of baroque mixed in. and in the middle of the room was a long wooden dining table with high backed chairs. off to the side was a group of people standing in a circle dressed in a mix of Elizabethan, Neo- Classical, and Regency costume in rich but dark colors and they all had weird glowing symbols floating over their heads. they were spining around and chanting something when all of a sudden a vampire broke through the tall glass windows. he was wearing a Victorian style costume and had a black cloak over his suit, but not like a Dracule cape. he killed them or at least kind of attacked them and stole their power. then he left and i’m not sure what happened next, but eventually towards the end of the dream there was the girl with him. she had a short red bob and was wearing a long red Chinese style dress with gold trim. she too was a vampire and they were both running from a couple of kind of older guys in modern style clothes- khakis, a sweater, button up shirt. these guys were trying to capture and defeat the vampires. so they chased them to what was like a warehouse with a driveway for trucks to pull into. they chased them into a door that led to a small room. it had a metal table and a metal chair and looked like a police interrogation room, except it had a sink. they turned the water on and the room began to fill up with water. the door was still open though, but the water never leaked out of the room, it just filled up the room. the vampires couldn’t touch the water so they had to stand on the table and on the chair, because if they did touch the water they would die. i woke up though before i could see what happened though.

a few days later i had the same dream and it was mostly the same up until they got to the warehouse I think. it was weird though because i remembered having the dream before while having this one and it was like the vampires knew about the room with the water this time around, so they didn’t get caught that way. the guy disappeared for some reason, but the girls was put in the back of a green truck, which was like a u-haul type truck. so she was standing in the back of it and looking at the two old guys who were trying to capture the vampires. she then picked up this frozen phone book that was in the truck. it was frozen like a block of ice and she threw it at one of the guys and it hit him, broke his glasses, and killed him. a bit later though he was fine somehow. i think she did escape though. i don’t remember. it was kind of a trippy dream.

oh, i was starting to read your post czarina and i remembered a dream i had

i was in a big room with glass doors out front, and i was suposed to do something very important on a computer that was near the door, but then something happened and i couldn’t do it, but i had to cause it was important.

i don’t know what that was all about but i remember the glass doors very well, they were huge.

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh, i was starting to read your post czarina and i remembered a dream i had

i was in a big room with glass doors out front, and i was suposed to do something very important on a computer that was near the door, but then something happened and i couldn’t do it, but i had to cause it was important.

i don’t know what that was all about but i remember the glass doors very well, they were huge.[/quote:1xnut0mq]

my guess- it was about spfreaks. you just had to visit us. :P

maybe, i can’t remember, and i didn’t remember the dream till i started reading yours.

Anonymous
      Spectator

interesting dream…trippy intense, wow. you know you can look up things in your dreams in a dream dictionary..like the vampire, sink,glass, doors, whatever you find significant in the dream look it up-it could give you some insight….kinda fun too!

Marcella
      Spectator

Vampire
      To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to it. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained. The vampire may also be symbolic for someone who is addicted to drugs or someone in an obsessive relationship.

Glass
      To dream that you are looking through glass, represents your openness and non-defensiveness. Alternatively, you may be putting up an invisible emotional barrier around yourself.

Interesting…

blueczarina
      Spectator

Vampire
      To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to it. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained. The vampire may also be symbolic for someone who is addicted to drugs or someone in an obsessive relationship.

Glass
      To dream that you are looking through glass, represents your openness and non-defensiveness. Alternatively, you may be putting up an invisible emotional barrier around yourself.

Interesting…[/quote:2gmjbtjc]

interesting. i’m not a on drugs or doing anything weird though, so i’m not sure what that dream meant.

maybe i was just watching too much Buffy. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

or you have your eye on someone and you know deep down they are bad-not right…lol
      isn’t it fun trying to analyze dreams :)

Not my strangest dream, but my dream last night was weird. It is so hard to explain, but I remeber the last part – I was Solid Snake (I had the octocamo, but wasn’t old) and was sneaking into some compound. There were a bunch of rolling things that were kind of a cross of the Scarabs in MGS4 and the gun platforms in Portal. One of them was apparently GLaDOS. But yeah, I got spotted, got tricked into going into a room as I was escaping. and got caught. I was then taken outside, where I had to fight a bunch of people and I was using the back of a truck for cover. The people included Vulcan Raven (who had his minigun as a fixed gun emplacement) and some woman who I seemed to recognize, but can’t for the life of me place her… I think she must have been a human version of GLaDOS.

I woke up physically exhausted.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Ha ha!!!

Too much MGS4 for you, Superlord!

Anonymous
      Spectator

yeah..lol
      that’s a nutty dream and what’s interesting is you were asleep and woke up exhausted. I couldn’t sleep for shit last night, so no dreams for me, well just bits and pieces that I can’t remember now.

The thing is, I haven’t played MGS4 for weeks…

Anonymous
      Spectator

maybe it was a calling from your inner self to play again…lol

same (cinematic release) as my other.[/quote:1lo2o8pl]

I knew who it is, and from what movie, sans Google.

Have them all the time. This is the most recent.

In dream, I was pregnant with triplets. Went into labor, Triplet #1 came out. Other two weren’t moving. Doc looked at me and said, \"This is actually totally normal with multiples. Sometimes one or two of the multiples are ready to enter this world before the others. So just take #1 home and do your normal things. Eventually you’ll go into a second labor.\"

WTF? Screw that. Funny part was, when we got home, all #1 did was have diarreah, hard-core. Like running-down-the-legs all the time. Ick.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Have them all the time. This is the most recent.

In dream, I was pregnant with triplets. Went into labor, Triplet #1 came out. Other two weren’t moving. Doc looked at me and said, "This is actually totally normal with multiples. Sometimes one or two of the multiples are ready to enter this world before the others. So just take #1 home and do your normal things. Eventually you’ll go into a second labor."

WTF? Screw that. Funny part was, when we got home, all #1 did was have diarreah, hard-core. Like running-down-the-legs all the time. Ick.[/quote:3fupw47k]

That would suck 100%

Anonymous
      Spectator

my latest dream wasn’t too fucked up, but I had purple paint stuck around my nail cuticles-no biggie
      I was at my old house from when I was a teen, there was a get together at the bar by my current house, but it was across the alley of my teen house. Any way the get together was the kind you have after a funeral, I knew some of the people there and i think even the person who’s funeral it was-can’t remember for sure though. any ways they all come out and a few come over to me to talk I’m standing next to one of them and I just get this nice hug that felt good :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I don’t know what’s in the water for some of you guys and guysesses…

Rarely do I remember them, although this was quite good at the time:

Was running around a futuristic Hospital and being chased by Robots with syringes (hyperdeemic nerdles).

Eventually they caught me, but not before I kicked one of them to the ground and it went haywire.

The others chased and jumped me, whereby I flinched and woke up, smacking my forehead on the wall.

blueczarina
      Spectator

\"guys and guysesses\" :lol:

Marcella
      Spectator

I dreamed I met My Chemical Romance at a church. That was pretty. But then suddenly everything faded and I was in a classroom and Billy was my literature teacher. He made me do weird things like carrying books on my head and forced me to sing. So so strange o_O.

Anonymous
      Spectator

hahaha
      Manilla’s name was in my dream…
      I must have been dreaming about the site…lol
      that’s pretty fucked up :wink:

You dreamt of Manilla’s name? Craziness. But I can beat that.
      I dream of Manilla!!!!! What do you think about that? :?: :?: :?:

Anonymous
      Spectator

You dreamt of Manilla’s name? Craziness. But I can beat that.
      I dream of Manilla!!!!! What do you think about that? :?: :?: :?:[/quote:ugbxe66j]
      That definitely beats dreaming about his name…lol
      What I think is more of a question, Are you two dating?

That definitely beats dreaming about his name…lol
      What I think is more of a question, Are you two dating?[/quote:1cpeeexc]

Lol, why would you say that? I dream of all sorts of people, doesn’t necessarily mean I’m dating him/her. Plus, isn’t Manilla married??? I vaguely recall reading something on here about a wife, just not sure where/when that was.

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: aaaggghhh
      my bad I was thinking about the cat avatar which is not yours…lol
      my bad :lol:
      I know I dream about a lot of people too…I guess I was on morning brain today with reading your post..lol
      I thought I read Manilla is getting on with his life now…not in those exact words..

😆 aaaggghhh
      my bad I was thinking about the cat avatar which is not yours…lol
      my bad :lol:
      I know I dream about a lot of people too…I guess I was on morning brain today with reading your post..lol
      I thought I read Manilla is getting on with his life now…not in those exact words..[/quote:sp2bxb7v]

Ahh, I believe that’s Arthur’s gal with the cat.
      I hope he’s "getting on with his life", if that’s what he needs.

Marcella
      Spectator

Yeah, as me, he is going with the flow =). Isn’t Shannen the one with the cat avatar? So Shannen is Arthur’s girlfriend?

I had no idea :shock:.

I feel like such a stalker ._.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

now the cat’s out of the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shannen is my girlfriend too. ;)

but i dream of comfort more than i should, i suppose.

Anonymous
      Spectator

:shock:

Oh, how this love triangle could go round a while… Who were those two fighting over the keyboard on MSN a wee while back? She didn’t have a Cat, but a guy whose name begins with A did promise me some Honey. :?:

Arthur said a few weeks ago, that I should propose to ‘Naise on the forum, I’m too scared now what with all these Hormones and Pheremones flying around…

Marcella
      Spectator

A proposal :0?

Anonymous
      Spectator

Yes ‘Mam, exactly that. :oops:

I’m a bit tied up with this Avril Lavigne issue currently though, so for now I’d probably be wise to keep quiet…

– Zipped. –

All sorts of intereting tidbits floating around here……

Anonymous
      Spectator

And I bet there will be more…lol

Marcella
      Spectator

I still remember the way Superlord avoided my proposal! *indignation* :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

wow- i leave and suddenly we have turned into a soap opera :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

And it all happened in the fucked up dream topic, how appropriate… :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

And it all happened in the fucked up dream topic, how appropriate… :wink:[/quote:icyg15ek]

indeed :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh noooo, pilgrims :lol:

Weird Science? Right? Classic.

Trivia: The house in weird science was also used in…..anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

ametyville horror?

Anonymous
      Spectator

It appears some men just have their heads in their bra

ametyville horror?[/quote:nfjuzav6]

Good guess, but no!

Anonymous
      Spectator

ha…is it…Not Another Teen Movie???

Anonymous
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

wait a minute- i just noticed those are dudes in that pilgrim pic :lol: i just thought it was homely girls. shows how much i pay attention when i’m doing some drive by posting at school. :roll:

Anonymous
      Spectator

blue..have you seen that movie? it’s pretty funny :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

blue..have you seen that movie? it’s pretty funny :lol:[/quote:15qx6kgz]

i haven’t actually. for some reason i don’t watch many movies. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

it’s a good laugh…I just watched part of it a week or 2 ago.
      I’ve seen it way too many times over the years you definitely should see it.
      it’s old, but good

blueczarina
      Spectator

i may check it out some time.

ha…is it…Not Another Teen Movie???[/quote:1svy6gxt]

nope, but I can see why you’d pick it!

Anonymous
      Spectator

ha…is it…Not Another Teen Movie???[/quote:c4fd9wzl]

nope, but I can see why you’d pick it![/quote:c4fd9wzl] really? is it that obvious :? lol

Anonymous
      Spectator

well a had a dream that I was in some strange town going to see SP and I was in a restaurant ordering a drink, when who is sitting just a few feet away? Yup Mr. Corgan, but I didn’t bother him…and I missed the damn show for some reason in my dream….
      what a nightmare………..

feris buller’s day off, love it

love john huges movies (wierd science, 16 candles, b-fast club just to name a few)

Anonymous
      Spectator

\"Pardon my French, but Cameron is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass; in two weeks you’d have a diamond.\"

My last dream, nightmare if you will, was that I’d posted 428 times on this forum.

blueczarina
      Spectator

My last dream, nightmare if you will, was that I’d posted 428 times on this forum.[/quote:1xiwdk8l]

hehe :lol: imagine if it was over 2000 times 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

must have been a premonition Dazey….
      Watch out he just might be postin that many

Arthur
      Spectator

My last dream, nightmare if you will, was that I’d posted 428 times on this forum.[/quote:2uu4rb82]

hehe :lol: imagine if it was over 2000 times 8)[/quote:2uu4rb82]
      2455 times, for example. I would feel pretty fucked up I guess, after so many posts. In my dream that is. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

My last dream, nightmare if you will, was that I’d posted 428 times on this forum.[/quote:x63vqwpc]

hehe :lol: imagine if it was over 2000 times 8)[/quote:x63vqwpc]
      2455 times, for example. I would feel pretty fucked up I guess, after so many posts. In my dream that is. :wink:[/quote:x63vqwpc]

its 2460 :? thank you :P LOL

Anonymous
      Spectator

back on the dream track…
      I had a dream that my youngest wanted a cookie so I gave him one. Not knowing it was a peanut butter cookie until he started having his allergic reaction, so I had to go and get his epipen and inject him with it. However, I injected him in the wrong spot.
      Next thing I know I have my son tapping me on the shoulder to wake me up….
      that was a fucked up dream!!!

Anonymous
      Spectator

My neighbor was in my dream, she came to my house to hide out from the police for some illegal fraud activity she was involved in and they found her…lol
      crazy and intense that’s for sure…I was glad to wake up

i had a dream that the sun was exploding and sending big fireballs down to the earth and buildings were on fire and there was chaos and people screaming and running everywhere. it was fucked up! that’s probably the craziest dream i have ever had!

blueczarina
      Spectator

lets hope its not prophetic :lol: :wink:

omg i hope not! :lol:

if i had dreams that came true i would want one of my billy dreams to come true! :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

well it was a weird dream..
      Lisa and the SP were off to do a change and she was out on the street changing her clothes, but wardrobe people surrounded her as she changed for the rest of the show so no one could see her do it. Billy had some ridiculous looking blue and black striped shirt with matching pants..lol
      and there was a birthday party with balloons in the front row..it was really weird. I just wanted a good seat and the damn balloons were in the way.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I recently had one that I wasn’t going to share with anybody, so what the hell, my Mother thinks the Internet’s a brand of TV.

Long story short:

Found myself eating Oreos in the middle of this giant Cornfield, all alone.

The Scarecrow nearby asks me for one, which I hand over into his/its Straw hand.

After a conversation about high food prices round the world, I was transported into some weird Forest and couldn’t find my way out.

Why’s real life so dull in comparison? I want to have picnics with Scarecrows. :x

blueczarina
      Spectator

dreaming about Oreo picnics with scarecrows, huh? :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

interesting :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

you know what dazey? i wish i dreamed of that! sounds quite pleasant.

Anonymous
      Spectator

It had its moments, being stuck in the Forest was best. :)

Last night’s was a gem: Avril Lavigne (I kid you not), had split with her boyfriend (think she’s married in real life) and wanted to, \"Crash for the weekend if that was convenient.\"

I woke up around the point where an answer was to be given. Alarm clocks should be fed to Jaws. :evil:

Had one with Arthur in a while back, it was like his face super-imposed onto a Polar Bear (wtf?), must be something in the water…

blueczarina
      Spectator

must be something in the water…[/quote:2zmlu7g0]

acid maybe? :wink: :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh wow. does that live in you towns water supply. because monster slime could explain everything. it probably messes with your brain chemicals. :P

Arthur
      Spectator

[/quote:ii013hht]
      Dazed, that is not a Polar Bear (wtf?)… Not on my continent anyway…

no dazey was saying acid from the alien cause the alien has acid spit and blood. doesn’t anyone watch movies anymore??????????????????

i had a really fucked up dream this morning. i went back to bed after my son got on the bus, cause i had nothing to do today, and figured, party bonus, sleep!!!

ok so my husband and i go to this hotel that is a large cabin, and then at some point my foot gets cut badly, like the whole bottom half gone and you can see bone, which it didn’t really hurt, but was bleeding profusly, so husband says lets go to the hospital. so we are gonna go when there is this wierd fire, and it is huge, but when it gets to the hotel, it isn’t burning anything, but if you get caught in the flame it makes you like a monster or like a demon, and you eat people, or kill them and then they are like that too. and then i ws trying to not be a monster, helping other people to not be a monster, and we were in this old like ford van and we end up on a dead end street, and the monster/demons are coming tworad us,

and then the flipping phone rings and wakes me up.

but that was not as bad as when i was dreaming that jason statham and i were making out and the alarm went off. i agree with dazey alarms are evil evil evil.

blueczarina
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

:evil: yes they are..dream ruining man made piece of….time

Arthur
      Spectator

no dazey was saying acid from the alien cause the alien has acid spit and blood. doesn’t anyone watch movies anymore??????????????????[/quote:b45o33xu]
      I’m sure Dazey gets the joke. :P

Had one with Arthur in a while back, it was like his face super-imposed onto a Polar Bear (wtf?)[/quote:b45o33xu]
      Just to be sure, I’ll explain to you though. :P I pretended the alien face is my face, but obviously it was not onto a Polar Bear. Gotcha now? :lol:

Danni
      Spectator

I’ve had like this sickest dreams.

Once I was on my way up to heaven walking the \"grande stairs\". You know, bright lights, long stair etc etc.
      As I made my way up the stairs I met the Kids In The Hall gang. I talked to them for like five minutes before I started walking up the stais again. Shortly after that I met Bill Clinton. He was going DOWN ( :shock: !!!) the stair. I wonder what that ment. Though I never figured it out.

Also I’ve had a pillow-fight with George W. Bush back in 2002. Ha ha! THATS crazy :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

He was going DOWN ( :shock: !!!) the stair. I wonder what that ment. Though I never figured it out. [/quote:3rddarxo]

i wonder if Ms. Lewinsky had anything to do with that ^^ :lol:

Danni
      Spectator

blueczarina: That actually might be the case! :)

But if it was like that I just guess they’d walk the \"grande stairs\" together. That would be a sight for sore eyes. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

I’ve had like this sickest dreams.

Once I was on my way up to heaven walking the "grande stairs". You know, bright lights, long stair etc etc.
      As I made my way up the stairs I met the Kids In The Hall gang. quote]

kids in the hall is like one of the greatest shows ever, in the whole wide world.

Arthur
      Spectator

I don’t dream so much, or at least I don’t remember them anymore afterwards. Last night (I just woke up now) I had a funny dream… No bullshit! This is really what I dreamed, or what I remember of it. I have never dreamed of the guy before, as far as I know, so it’s kinda funny…

I was invited, together with a few other people, by Billy Corgan to see him in private, in his house. He lived on a small farm, so when we walked around, Billy giving a tour around the premises, we saw little sheep, few pigs, chicken… It was very peaceful, and Billy was a great host. I have no idea why this little group was invited to see him, but it was a very special occasion to all of us. I also remember we were sitting on chairs inside and discussing things, in an open and friendly way. I don’t know the subjects anymore, I’m sorry. But I felt like a close friend to Billy, that’s what I remember.

There was more, but it slips away so fast… :oops:

blueczarina
      Spectator

aww, how sweet :P :P was SG there? :P

Arthur
      Spectator

aww, how sweet :P :P was SG there? :P[/quote:3q5yo278]
      If she was in, I would have started a new topic "My sweet dreams". :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’m sure you would have :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Last night’s was awesome and freakily real:

Made my own Hot Air Balloon and took off in it. :lol:

Flew over vast landscapes and at one point fell out, but grabbed hold of the hanging cable thingie outside and had to climb up it and back into the basket. :)

A short while later I was chased by some kind of Forest Bear, no idea why or where.

Ahhh, real life, what a bore. :P

manillascissor
      Keymaster

awesome dream. flying ones are the best!

i have a reoccuring one that i can levitate. it’s always pretty lucid, and that makes it so much fun cause i control where i go and for how long. people in my dreams are always impressed too, so it boosts my subconcious ego as well. ;)

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: you guys are funny :P
      I don’t fly in my dreams..I see things

Anonymous
      Spectator

😆 you guys are funny :P
      I don’t fly in my dreams..I see things[/quote:21vdtqb1]

Anonymous
      Spectator

yeah shhh is right!
      and I don’t see that guy in my dreams ;)

amnesia
      Spectator

There is one thing that im good at in dreamland, and thats finding people.
      I can find anyone and anybody in my dreams, werid, is it not. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

that is very weird! but cool :)
      I should go back to sleep and dream :?
      but I too awake

blueczarina
      Spectator

awesomeo you guys ever think when you feeling like your dream. flying ones are the best!

i have a reoccuring one that i can levitate. it’s always pretty lucid, and that makes it so much fun cause i control where i go and for how long. people in my dreams are always impressed too, so it boosts my subconcious ego as well. ;)[/quote:ojnwdvl0]

i love that subconcious ego part. :lol:

do you guys ever think that when you are floating like that it might some kind of out of body thing? i know you hear about that sometimes. i think Billy even mentions it in his confessions.

Anonymous
      Spectator

hell yeah it has to be. I mean when you can feel like you are in that place in your dream why wouldn’t it be an outer body experience? especially when some of those things occur later on down the road outside of the dream world

the other night i had a dream that i was an invisible vampire but there was a dog that could see me and he wanted to attack me. he would always growl and show his teeth and since no one could see me they didn’t know what the hell was going on with the dog. but if he tried to bite me he went through me like i was a ghost. but i could touch him. i would grab his ears and wiggle them back and forth and it only pissed him off more. crazy dream! :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s an interesting one Rose :wink:

last night i couldn’t sleep, so i’m not sure if i dreamed much. :?

Anonymous
      Spectator

hmmm…good thing it was only a dream ;)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I had a dream that had an alligator in it and it was a pet, not my pet though. So I looked up the meaning for having that in a dream and it’s like a warning of some sort :?
      and other things within the several dreams I had last night seem to keep pointing at warnings
      wtf I wish I could figure it out, I have my speculations, but are they valid :?

i need to look up what it means to dream about deer and a deer attacking you, i dreamed that the other night.

oh and something really weird, i had a dream with my mother-in-law’s ex husband in it, and then the next day he called her! and they don’t even talk anymore.

but i think i should start keeping a dream journal. going back and reading my previous post was kinda neat. i forgot about that dream, but when i read that it made me remember it again.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I guess that was a dream to let you know he would be coming into the day somehow (your mother in law’s ex)
      not figuring out that whole deer dream…where were you in the dream? who was around in the dream?
      lol..that can help decipher some things within the dream ;)

it was really weird… i was in my parents front yard and there were deer running around the neighborhood and someone was shooting at them but they always missed, then one of the deer started running towards me and tried to use me as a punching bag with its front hooves :lol: crazy dream!

Viewing 141 reply threads

The forum ‘Philosophical Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.