Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

confuciousconfusing
      Spectator

i just saw the story on cnn and had to vent. here’s the local news broadcast of what happened. its a disturbing video. there’s your warning.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy-WSZMklc[/youtube]

these guys were pulled off of the train because they were in a fight with someone and the police were notified. to see, in my opinion, such a blatant abuse of power truly makes me sick to my stomach. there is no doubt that these guys were probably assholes who needed to be arrested, but to see the police take the guy from a sitting position, who’s holding his hands up, and put him face down on the floor and have a minor struggle with the guy and then abruptly shoot him in the back, for no fucking justifiable reason, stirs up so much emotion in me, i cant even begin to describe it. the police are here to protect us. they are supposed to be responsible people and take care of difficult, stressful situations when they occur. they are not supposed to think they’re fucking gods who can do whatever the fuck they want, just because they get to carry a gun, a tazer, and a baton. it pisses me off so much! i mean, i fucking pay these guys’ salaries with my hard earned tax money and expect them to perform their duties in a responsible manner. i go to work six days a week and have to put up with lots of shit throughout the day. if an asshole customer walks in, i still have to help him. i don’t have the pleasure of kicking his ass or cussing him out. i just have to suck it up and get through it and deal. this police officer was fucking frustrated cuz he had to work on new years eve and had to deal with some punk kids who were giving him shit and he couldn’t fucking hang. you become a cop hopefully having the mentality to be able to deal with a stressful situation. and in my opinion, this wasn’t even that stressful a situation. this just hits me close to home, cuz i’ve ridden the bart train many times. (whenever im in nor cal) to see something like this go down in a place im so familiar with, and have it be the police who are the ones to be fearing, is fucked up. when are humans going to evolve past this? when are people going to stop disappointing me? sorry for the downer topic. it just really offended me.

blueczarina
      Spectator

holy fuck :shock: that’s a pretty disgusting story :shock:

Pipoka
      Spectator

horrible…. :?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I really hope the officer(s) serve time for this.

Not all cops are this way, but some cops seem to hold a grudge against society, as if they were bullied in school or something and now have to power to do whatever they want. sadly, this is a result. I mean, this guy will be fired, but that’s not enough. He needs to do time. A lot of it.

Anonymous
      Spectator

sad sad world…
      we still have a long road to go

amnesia
      Spectator

We had a almost the same incident here a couple of years ago.The cop who fired a shoot and badly wounded this guy got suspended and 4 years in jail + he had to pay a fortune to the guy who was wounded.What a crazy world, where there are people there are violence,destruction and wars.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

you guys are right. we certainly have a long way to go.

Tion
      Spectator

A.C.A.B

Anonymous
      Spectator

A.C.A.B[/quote:2rujab2b]
      :?: I’m not following

blueczarina
      Spectator

according to google it means all cops are bastards and just from this story and others that’s probably true

Anonymous
      Spectator

I see…
      Well some people tend take things to their ego and use power for control in bad way

blueczarina
      Spectator

too many don’t though, but some are good i’m sure

some pumpkins
      Spectator

too many don’t though, but some are good i’m sure[/quote:1w39778r]

most cops are good people, who decided to apply for one of the toughest jobs in the world, because they wanted to make a difference, in a positive way. but ive learned people are always going to be people, which means theyre never going to stop disppointing me. no matter what their job may be.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I eventually chose to watch it and what’s to say. :?

What beats me is the guy doing that in full view, also, wtf.

People are people, well said, no matter what we do or don’t do in life.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’ve known a few good ones myself-not by getting in trouble..lol
      family friend, job had 2 police officers twice a week also (same 2 always)…so they are out there

Viewing 14 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.