Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author

blueczarina
      Spectator

Okay, before I begin with the little Howdy-Do-Dee, I must admit. I have lingered here for, well, a little while. Just here and there. Scouring for SP pics, opinions, etc etc. In a curious manner, via the internet I guess I’m saying- an, albeit, a little… oddly… But no matter!- I’m here now. I’m registered. I’m ready to voice some of my own little free-thought opinions on the great matter of SP and all that/whom follow them. Meet other fans, and agree with them via such admiration for the band/Billy…

-Chu’know- the gang. But, anyhow, enough with the odd little dwindling babble-

HELLO. To all of you already registered. First off.

:D

I’m Phil. And, heck, I thought I’d introduce myself before barging in on topics of matter with unfamiliar opinions. So, hi, Howdy, etc etc.

Obviously, I’m a fan of the Smashing Pumpkins. Hence the join. And, I’m hoping that here at least I can find some people that kinda like ’em too…

(I joke, I joke… this site isn’t called SP-freaks for nothing I realize) :wink:

-Hopefully I’ll be speaking to some of you shortly on a topic we can all enjoy! XD.

Phil x.

blueczarina
      Spectator

hi Phil, and welcome. hope you enjoy it here.

phil
      Spectator

Easier said then done-… :?

Kidding! :D I’m sure I’ll have a simply spectacular time in company of other Freaks. It’s truly expected, I assure you!

:wink: Thanks for the welcome yo. And, of course, thanks for not mentioning that the over-whelming use of the ’emoticons/smiley’s’ is certainly not welcome here. (Resource: My first two posts here- ha.) I’ve gone a bit over board I must admit. Just trying to be friendly- I assure you. :lol:

-Okay. No more emoticons….

hi *waves* i know you will like it here we are always glad to have another spfreak to join the conversations, the more the merrier.

oh and on the smilies: it is ok, just don’t use the sunglasses one, that one is reserved for arthur and people he choses to bestow them upon, plus he gets really upset if you use them out of turn.

but other than that use away. i like to use this one :P

and i am always looking for an excuse to use this one :twisted:

see there was an excuse.

Arthur
      Spectator

Hi Phil. 8)

lol arthur, :P

Pipoka
      Spectator

Easier said then done-… :?

Kidding! :D I’m sure I’ll have a simply spectacular time in company of other Freaks. It’s truly expected, I assure you!

:wink: Thanks for the welcome yo. And, of course, thanks for not mentioning that the over-whelming use of the ’emoticons/smiley’s’ is certainly not welcome here. (Resource: My first two posts here- ha.) I’ve gone a bit over board I must admit. Just trying to be friendly- I assure you. :lol:

-Okay. No more emoticons….[/quote:3ojrc5n3]

i phil! welcome!
      i think i use a lot of emoticons too so… i guess i’m not the only one now ! :D

phil
      Spectator

Oh jeeze. Thanks for warning me about the whole AVOID-SUNGLASSES-EMOTICON-AT-ALL-COSTS ‘rule’. I’d have hated to offend anyone. Especially on arrival.

However… now… it’s more tempting then ever before to use it.

Hmn…

No. I won’t. Tempting as it is. And man- suddenly it’s oh so tempting. (In such a strange and sudden manner might I add…) I’ll just use this one instead: (seeing as I too, have an excuse now to use it. Bwha) = :twisted:

-Anyhow, helloooo everyone. I think I might just go and abuse some SP photos or something similar via the site shortly…

Or, is there some sort of… initiation I must endure before I do so? Wooden Paddles? Etc? :lol:

(Oh jeeze… another Emoticon… this is a poor start.)

no, you can join on in. you have to find some silly pictures though. but none of billy in a dress where you can see his undies (oops arthur says i am not suposed to talk about it anymore). check the pic thread and you will know why.

have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: (excuse yay)

blueczarina
      Spectator

bullet!!! :lol:

yes no Billy in a dress circa Gish :x

oh, and no Ginger pics either (Arthur …. :? )

hey, i at least said i can’t say it.

but if you find lisa pics arthur and the others like those.

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol:
      oh wait a minute. i meant to say Lisa and not Ginger.

oh well :roll: , i must have been out of it when i made that post. :lol:

it’s ok. it happens to everyone, me on a very regular basis. oh no wait, it’s most of the time.

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh well, if they posted Ginger pics in a little jacket Arthur and them would probably react the same.
      boys. :roll: :lol:

i know. they see a pretty girl in a short jacket and you get all crazy.

blueczarina
      Spectator

true

it’s like they never seen one before. and you know that they have. silly.

blueczarina
      Spectator

boys :roll: :lol:

:lol: lol

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Hey Phil
      Thanks for the proper intro. Really unnecessary, but nice of you to do! Post whatever and whereever you want. We’re glad you’re here and look forward to our fellow Freak-dom.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

spfreaks for the win!

hi! :) 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

wow, we all really like emoticons don’t we
      :lol: :lol: :lol:

phil
      Spectator

Suddenly I was oh-so-tempted to just go nuts and post thirty copies of each emoticon in this reply…

but then I remembered I want people to like having me here. :lol:

-So unless I get the honor of sunglasses smiley, I’ll leave the smiley’s be from hence forth.

(To… an excessive amount at least)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Aye to the phil.

Always great to see another Pumpkin in the Patch.

Rawk awn.

\\m/ :) \\m/

phil
      Spectator

So- I have a question:

Do any of you post on the Offical Smashing Pumpkins Website?- Or… what not? Create topics, ask questions Or respond to any birthday wishes and what-not for Jimmy and the crew?

i do sometimes, i did wish jimmy and billy happy b-days, and on some of the posts i will put something, but after getting called names for voicing my opinion, i don’t post to much on there.

phil
      Spectator

I enjoy posting on there personally. Sometimes… But there are -often- some serious douchebags who think their opinion is law, and anyone else’s is totally ‘NOT VALID’.

Well, screw them. If I think Adore is my favourite album, it’s true. Because it’s personal opinion- not a vote.

Also- I’m really into hating the haters that sign up, and blast their thoughts on every topic just to ‘prove everyone wrong’ and state over and over again that the Smashing Pumpkins, used to be awesome, and now … well, usually they say something along the lines of…

\"uhr… Ziet…Giests.. suks…\"

(Uh… correction… you’re… wrong. In so many ways, I won’t bother to explain/AKA: Siamese Dream isn’t the only great thing that came from the earlier Pumpkin rain)

Idiots. If you don’t like ’em now, that’s your loss/good for you. Keep with the memories and songs you once used to enjoy, enjoy them on your own, and stop trying to bring everyone else/remaining/current fans down!

… Bah. Sorry, I love to rant. And it’s much better to do so online with people who actually appreciate The Smashing Pumpkins- instead of just abusing the fans.

FREAKS OVER FANS! :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

i agree. i hate some of the crap over there on SP.com and i’ve told them all so on many occasions. i still post there some- fight a few folks occasionally. :? i shouldn’t bother because the ones i mostly scrap with are too thickheaded to learn, but oh well. :roll: i do it anyway. :twisted:

thats site brings out my pissy side.

yeah, those are the people i can’t stand. i can name names right now, but i won’t. they have to argue with everything you say.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah i can name them all too. i kind of wish i could smack a few, esp. captain hates everything- you know who i mean.

yes, does it start with a z?

also, i was going to say, that i do go there to talk with some friends, last rose specialy. and a few others who are not on this site. also for the blogs and offical news. although, other sites usually have that before pmm gets it out. i have been wating for a new blog from billy, i hope he posts one soon.

Arthur
      Spectator

… Bah. Sorry, I love to rant. And it’s much better to do so online with people who actually appreciate The Smashing Pumpkins- instead of just abusing the fans.

FREAKS OVER FANS! :D[/quote:2tduq1ut]
      You should read my 20th anniversary rant, you might enjoy it. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

why yes it does start with a \"z\" bullet. :lol:

and yeah, i hope Billy posts a new blog too. and your right about the news thing. other site are much quicker than pmm when it comes to putting new SP news up. SP.com moves to slow on stuff- its such an inactive site. plus half of the time the user news section is just made up of big long essays :roll: on politics and global issues by you know who. i don’t even click on them anymore because it takes my computer 10 minutes to load the page due to the length. :roll: if you want to get on a soapbox about that stuff start your own site, don’t put it there, esp. since space is limited for user stuff.

yes, i totally agree. i like the user news, when they use it properly, like they had real news on that part before pmm got it on the offical news. so i like it for that, and comments on the band, or little games or whatnot. not what it is right now. a big pile of well you get the picture.

blueczarina
      Spectator

exactly bullet

phil
      Spectator

FREAKS OVER FANS! :D[/quote:2ovv3krw]
      You should read my 20th anniversary rant, you might enjoy it. :lol:[/quote:2ovv3krw]

Oh I’m keen. Link avaliable?

-ALSO. I KNOW OF THIS SO CALLED CAPTAIN Z. WITH FOUL RECOLLECTION.

And, he may just be the main reason I moved onto this site. In fact. He is.

Curse Z.

well, i am sorry about that. yes that capt z has left me wanting to punch him right in the nose, and not care.

but either way, here you are now. we always have fun here, and are nice. if we have a disagreement, it is worked out, simple, no name calling. it is nice.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yes, we’re much nicer here. plus, we don’t take things as serious as they do over there. there’s no name calling over stupid crap.

Viewing 38 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.