Viewing 793 reply threads
  • Author

marigold
      Spectator

I thought this might turn into a cool thread, I’m not sure what would be the best way to do it though, embed the pics in your post? Or just link to them in the post?
      Maybe the powers that be on the forum could decide?

Anyway, post some of your fave photos on here, they can be pics you took, or just cool images you found online, perhaps some art work you really like?

Ok I’ll go first, I’ll embed, and if it’s decided that links are the better option I’ll edit to change that.

I took these photos this morning walking the dog, it’s all about 2 minutes from my house, my camera isn’t great, but I think they came out ok.

I believe this to be a gatehouse :
      think it was a chapel)

goodnight,

those are some awesome pics, i am so jelous, i wish i lived near some neat ruins. i live near an american civil war battle ground, but no ruins just an empty feild. but they do have reinactments every year. it is really pretty outside today, i might go and take some pics down the road here. i have been meaning to anyway.

your dog is a cutie pie.

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice pics cult hero :)

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Thanks guys :)
      The dog (Jules) is actually afraid of the castles, he wouldn’t come inside with me when I was taking the pics :P

Heres 2 i found online, I can’t remember where I found the first one, but I’ve been using it as my desktop for the past year

Arthur
      Spectator

Cool topic this is! And nice pics indeed Cult Hero! You live in that street somewhere maybe?

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Thanks Arthur :)
      No I don’t live on that street, except maybe on the weekends :P
      I live in a suburb by that castle :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Ah right. And you are sure you didn’t bring that medieval shopping trolley yourself?

I mean, you did a find over there that will possibly shock the archaeological world? :lol:

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Lol, I know, I’m probably going to be famous! :P
      But it makes sense I guess when you think about it, I mean….how else would they have gotten all those medieval beer cans & vodka bottles back from the medieval mall?
      :P

i am thinking that we should employ the taser for the jerks who littered in such a beautiful spot. i’ll just wait inside the castle till i see the litterers and tase them.

then they will say \"don’t tase me bro\"

did anyone else see that on the news a while back? i say it all the time. i know it was not nice of the police to tase that boy, there was like 6 cops on one collage boy, but everytime he says \"don’t tase me bro\" i can’t help but giggle. is that wrong?

also, i love that first pic in the second ones you posted, that is so awesome. i am gonna save it to my computer.

Arthur
      Spectator

You asked for favourite pics huh… here are mine. I took them in 2003 in the north of India. It aren’t that good pics (except the 3rd one, I like that one very much), but it’s the memory that goes with it… Organizing an expedition myself with 5 people, a buddhist guide and his assistent, and some donkeys to carry the luggage (tents, sleeping bags, food, water, etc.) and then climb the Stok Kangri in 5 days. Awesome trip, will never forget that. The eternal snow, the impressive Himalaya mountains, minus 20 degrees at night and still holding on, that last 250 meters to the top that took over 2 hours to climb… Anyway, enjoy the few pics! :lol:

Buddhist praying flags
      Leh Valley view from a monastery
      On top of a little mountain
      Us on top of the Stok Kangri, 6125 mtr (I’m the guy on the right, only 4 out of 7 made it :wink: )
      View from Stok Kangri towards K2 and Tibet

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Wow, very cool! I probably wouldn’t have the stamina to make it up the mountain though :P
      I’ve always wanted to do a bit of Traveling in the East, it looks beautiful.
      My Brother went backpacking through Asia (Vietnam, China, Thailand, Korea etc.) came back with some stunning shots, and he was actually in Thailand during a military coup! I was more than a bit jealous :P (about the backpacking, not the coup :P)

wow, awesome. that must have been so cool, i wish i could do something like that. i took some pics a little while ago, but i am going to get more tomarow. been promising a few people for pics of here. i will post some of our trip to myrtle beach here in a minute.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Looks very pretty, is that where you live?

blueczarina
      Spectator

nic pics everyone :)

Are you Buddhist Arthur?

Arthur
      Spectator

Are you Buddhist Arthur?[/quote:2pivbdqq]
      Honest answer? No. I’m non-religious and actually very negative about ALL religions. Buddhism however, attracts me as a life style, a way of life. I respect their rather peaceful opinions and some other points of view very much. I’m critical about their treatment of women sometimes (not allowed to have higher positions in the monasteries for example) and also I’m not into the re-birth theme so much. But what I do like is their way of having many different teachers (buddhas) where every individual can learn from, with a real life teacher or not. Also I like very much their respect for animals, as they think an animal is equally important as a human being. Well, lots to tell about this subject I guess. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Fair enough. I was just curious. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

No problem blueczarina. Are you a buddhist maybe?

blueczarina
      Spectator

No problem blueczarina. Are you a buddhist maybe?[/quote:2wwds4we]

No. I’m not really religious or at least I’m not really into any big organized religion. I think that Buddhism has some good points, but I’m not Buddhist or anything really. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah same opinion here I guess… Sometimes I like to say \"music is my religion, and the rock guitar is my altar\", but well, that’s just when I’m being a bit silly. But it’s somewhat true however.

Looks very pretty, is that where you live?[/quote:31qkp7yv]

no, the first pic is in south carolina, myrtle beach, i would love to live there, the second 2 pics are of florida, both places are about a days drive from where i live.

tomarow i will post pics of where i live. it is sooooo pretty right now, with all the trees leafing out, and the flowers blooming, and i live next to a river, so i will get pics of that also. probably in the afternoon. i will post them in the evening.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Ah, my apologies I’m afraid my knowledge of U.S. geography is bordering on the non-existant side :/

that is ok, we have alot of states, it is hard to keep track of sometimes.

Pipoka
      Spectator

I love to take photos so it’s difficult to pick just a couple from tons of pics that i have…

ooh pretty!!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

pretty pics :)

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Wow, very nice, looks like theres some well traveled members on the forums :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

I’m glad you like them!

I really liked the others too.
      I have some pictures i took from ruins of a church, i like them a lot too.

:)

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m glad you like them!

I really liked the others too.
      I have some pictures i took from ruins of a church, i like them a lot too.

:)[/quote:36lkweek]
      Tada! Pipoka is back from Mexico! How was it over there? Must have had fun times I hope? What have you been doing? Great pics, funny to finally see a member in real life (somehow :wink: ).

Pipoka
      Spectator

It was SO AMAZING ! I wish i was still there!

But one week isn’t enough to see all the \"cultural spots\", and still have time to chill out in the resort. So i have to come back :D

I went to Chichen Itzá -> AMAZING is all i can say; and Xcaret (had a great time there too). The rest of the days i spent on the hotel, pool and beach (the greatest beach ever). Met wonderful people, and lots of fun.
      I don’t have all the photos yet, we are putting all together… (already 6 dvds with videos and 1300 photos)

I loved your pics, especially the first one.

Arthur
      Spectator

(already 6 dvds with videos and 1300 photos)

I loved your pics, especially the first one.[/quote:2r58pzcx]
      Thanks, I went to Asia many many times since 1991, and I think I beat you big time with number of pics… No videos however, there you beat me… But hey, this is not a race, it’s just great to travel and see other countries! I have always used travelling to meet new cultures and see other places that are sometimes so strange, so weird… It made me kinda humble, I de-stressed also and even better… It makes you realise that what we selfish and greedy Western people have here, is not the ultimate truth. Well, hard to explain what I mean here.

But Pipoka, to have that many dvds and pics in just 1 week, you must have been running around like a Japanese with 6 cameras! :lol: Are you going to post a few more here, for us to enjoy? Would be cool!

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Seeing as I mentioned my brothers trip :
      They took in the sights :

Arthur
      Spectator

Hahahaha! Nice, Cult Hero! :lol:

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Sorry, just kidding, couldn’t resist (though they are their pics too) :P
      Heres some of the scenic ones they took.

Pipoka
      Spectator

But Pipoka, to have that many dvds and pics in just 1 week, you must have been running around like a Japanese with 6 cameras! :lol: Are you going to post a few more here, for us to enjoy? Would be cool![/quote:3lqvfv8x]

ahahaha :lol:

Always pushing the botom "CLIK"

we were 6, so you’re right ;)

These last photos are amazing cult ! :D

holy f*ck dude those are so amazing. i wish i could go there.

i took some pics while driving back to my house from the gas station since i haven’t been able to take any others, and i am going to upload them right now, post them, and you can see i took pics while driving, you can see the dashboard!

blueczarina
      Spectator

beautiful pics :)

ok, here they are some are old, from this past winter.

here is one i took while driving home from the gas station

Pipoka
      Spectator

Love the green. Seems a pretty place to live :)

I like to photograph flowers…

looks great. i wish i was there now.

i like all the green here, cept when my alergies act up.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

They both look like pretty places to live, are those trees evergreen? Or do they change during autumn?

it is a mix, some are evergreen, and others are like oak, and poplar, and um, i don’t know all the names. there are really pretty purple ones, but i can’t find any in my pics, i will look for them.

Arthur
      Spectator

I’m sorry fot the size, but it would give me a lot of work to resize them and put them online again
      :wink:[/quote:2hfz0fn1]
      Size is perfect, pics are AWESOME!

Arthur
      Spectator

my car in the snow

[/quote:1nw7e5ve]
      Driving around in a boy’s toy? :roll:

Seriously, cool car.

Arthur
      Spectator

[/quote:1ljle2cb]
      Sigh… Jealous!

quote]

Seriously, cool car.[/quote:3ifdxu1f]

yes, i like it, and geuss what, it has an LS1 motor, just like the corvette, and it has 6 gears, double overdrive, i can blow the doors off of almost everyone. i rock!!! plus it has the perfomance package. i rock even more. oh plus, leather interior!! jelous arthur???? :twisted:

[/quote:fr2hk5by]
      Sigh… Jealous![/quote:fr2hk5by]

me too.

triple post, sorrrrry

but here is the tree that i was talking about. they are almost all out of the purple now.

Arthur
      Spectator

yes, i like it, and geuss what, it has an LS1 motor, just like the corvette, and it has 6 gears, double overdrive, i can blow the doors off of almost everyone. i rock!!! plus it has the perfomance package. i rock even more. oh plus, leather interior!! jelous arthur???? :twisted:[/quote:5ekm9xle]
      :shock:

if you ever visit over here i might let you drive it. maybe. :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Don’t laugh please. My girlfriend and me have a photographical fetish. We take lots of pics of our feet. Don’t ask me why, it’s just for fun. But here are a few of them (& don’t tell her please, I’m quite sure she disagrees that I’m showing them here :wink: ).

Night boat to Island of Penang (Malaysia)

those are so neat. i love the one with the slippers, jk, i love the one with all the lanerns.

i don’t ever go anywhere neat like that. but i am going to the big texan resturant when we drive out to arizona. if you are in amarillo any time you have to eat there. open 24 hours, great food, huge rocking chair.

Arthur
      Spectator

if you ever visit over here i might let you drive it. maybe. :)[/quote:1ty10rs3]
      Cool! Evil! :twisted:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Nice pics Arthur :wink: , esp. the ones with the fuzzy slippers. :lol:

Pipoka
      Spectator

quote]

Seriously, cool car.[/quote:21y30div]

yes, i like it, and geuss what, it has an LS1 motor, just like the corvette, and it has 6 gears, double overdrive, i can blow the doors off of almost everyone. i rock!!! plus it has the perfomance package. i rock even more. oh plus, leather interior!! jelous arthur???? :twisted:[/quote:21y30div]

don’t know if arthur is jealous but i am !!

Pipoka
      Spectator

foot photo fetish ! :lol:

your photos are simply awesome Arthur! :D

Arthur
      Spectator

foot photo fetish ! :lol:

your photos are simply awesome Arthur! :D[/quote:1tqc2m8z]
      Thank you Pipoka! :lol:

And yes I was a bit jealous… I’m driving a Seat Altea XL, which is not bad, but very unlike that bullet M.O.N.S.T.E.R. :evil:

i looked it up, that car is so cute arthur. i like it. what color is yours?

Arthur
      Spectator

Oh well, a very common silverish grey. And it’s stickered all over with our company’s name.

That black on your car is way more cooler, I love black for cars and motorbikes. The spoiler on the back is a bit 1980’s though.

it came that way, so i left it.

i won’t even talk about the motorcycles we have here. oh, wait i just did. did i send you the picture of the orange sportster that i did the custom paint on?

if not i will upload it to flikr and then post it here.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Random photo I took on the way home from a gig last night :

Pipoka
      Spectator

But it’s nice :)

At night you have to stand very still, because the machine takes a longer time to take the photo.

i like how it turned out, very neat!

yes night pics are hard to take, i can’t ever take a good one.

i would love to take pics of the moon, but my camera doesn’t do them that good, it only looks like a small spot on a black background.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

My photography skills leave a lot to be desired :P
      TBH I usually use my camera to video the gigs I go to for youtube, but I’m starting to enjoy taking pics too :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

cool pic Cult Hero :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok, here they are some are old, from this past winter.

here is one i took while driving home from the gas station
      [/quote:1n87w67a]

Look what I found at the roadside. :)

awwwwwww dazey, that is so cute!!

which road did you find it on? :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m not sure of the road, sorry, we’d just pulled out from here and were starting off out-of-State.

it is funny that you should be so close to my neck of the woods, small world huh?

a little kfc history, kfc was started about 30 miles from where i live, here is a pic of the very first one, i have been there.

Anonymous
      Spectator

8)

Very small world.

I bet you anything that everybody’s water is wet, nights dark and Sun’s sunny.

In future I’ll see if I can u/l some pix of Dazeyland sometime. :)

yippie!!! :)

such a small world.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Technically a terrible photo, but I actually love the way it turned out, the colours & the way it all melds together :P

nice

Arthur
      Spectator

This weekend a pretty cool thing happened. From Friday till Sunday I was in Nurnberg, Germany with my colleagues from Holland, Spain and Ukrain to celebrate a new software product we are about to launch. We stayed in a hotel in the medieval center of this town (will show you a few pics of that later), and on the 3rd floor where I had my room… guess who stayed there too, a few meters from me?

H. H. the Dalai Lama! :shock:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Cool pic Artur :)

thats one long car trip though

Arthur
      Spectator

Cool pic Artur :)

thats one long car trip though[/quote:1i17ozfc]
      Yeah, but there’s no speed limit in Germany on the highway on long pieces, so me and my co-driver stepped on the gas sometimes. It was the first time I’ve seen my car going 205 km/h (that is around 135 miles/h I guess? :wink: ). To be honest, that was downhill… The traffic jams around Koln and a few other places spoiled it again however so it took us around 8 hours after all to get there, same story going back home. :?

Will be back tonight with more pics!

that is so neat arthur, i can’t wait to see the pics! great one you already got too.

Pipoka
      Spectator

so cool !!!
      :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

Will be back tonight with more pics![/quote:s4abdaul]

So which night? :lol:
      (just joking) :wink:

hey i got more pics of the river and various green things around here, anyone wanna see them?

blueczarina
      Spectator

sure bullet :)

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Yeah bullet, post those pics! It’s really interesting to see where other posters are living, makes the internet seem a little less cold and anonymous.
      Going for the \"aww\" factor on this one (taken on my phone):

blueczarina
      Spectator

Awww :lol:

awwwwwwwwwww, that puppy is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!

i love animals, i have to many right now, i will take pics of them and post them too.

blueczarina
      Spectator

you guys could start a pets thread :wink:

my photos messed up figuring it out

Arthur
      Spectator

OK finally here they are, some random pics from Nurnberg, Germany last weekend! :D

like the pics,
      wonder what was up with they guy with the spear through the dragon, crazy!

i wish mine would work, oooh they make me so mad.

Arthur
      Spectator

like the pics,
      wonder what was up with they guy with the spear through the dragon, crazy!

i wish mine would work, oooh they make me so mad.[/quote:3pdh83qn]
      What’s happening then?

i put them in the post like i always do, and they wouldn’t come up, it was just the address of them. i will try it again, i hope it will work.

Arthur
      Spectator

the url should start with http and end with .jpg, then it should work, like your other pics…

got it to work!!!! well actually i just figured out what i was doing wrong.

trees and the sky
      <a href="

more of the river
      “>

more of the river

the url should start with http and end with .jpg, then it should work, like your other pics…[/quote:8u8cneeg]

yep, it went past jpg, so i just cut that part off. works better that way. :P

Arthur
      Spectator

yep, it went past jpg, so i just cut that part off. works better that way. :P[/quote:1wfhcwrk]
      Easy fix. :wink:

Nice pics also, seems you have a lot of (wild) nature around you? Except for the train of course :P

yes, lots of nature, it comes right in the house, we have had 2 queen snakes, birds, lots of stuff. oh and the other day i saw a bobcat, i don’t know if they call them that around here, but it was a \"big cat\" but one for out here, it stood at least 2 1/2 feet tall when sitting, and it was on the side of the road!! i see groundhogs all the time, possums, turtles, i saw a real beaver crossing the road one day. they also have other big cats around here, but i wouldn’t want to see one in person.

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice pics both of you.
      those are some screwy staues though Arthur. *cough* fountain

Arthur
      Spectator

*cough* fountain[/quote:1g2ac0ai]
      Huh? :roll:

czarina was trying to say the fountain pic is strange, without really saying it, like when you say something but you make it sound like a cough. i do that sometimes, but it is always a bad word. :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

re-examine the fountain pic Arthur and think to yourself what is kind of F@cked up here with this particular statue, mmm, i wonder what… :wink:

i know what is up with that? i thought huh, well that is diffrent, i wouldn’t pick that to put in my house.

Arthur
      Spectator

Geezz, I had no idea… I’m so innocent, and you are sexually obsessed! :P

And when will you notice that my car is almost falling apart? Going 200 km/h, with the speedometer in red? :wink:

hey now, no we are not, we are just noticing that whoever made it was.

and i thought if the spedo said that number it was ok to go that fast.

Arthur
      Spectator

Yeah sorry I meant rpm meter on the left… Silly me. At some point we even hit the 205 km/h. It is allowed in Germany, by no means in The Netherlands. I would lose my drivers license for life if they catch me doing that speed here. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

no, no one is obssesed here. it was just kind of there in the pic. hard to to not notice really. :wink:

OK, ARE YOU ALL READY, HERE ARE THE PICS OF MY NEW CAR- plus me

i have wanted this car forever, now i have it, i traded the trans am for this 1971 tempest sport. love it.

in front of the church next to our house.

Yeah sorry I meant rpm meter on the left… Silly me. At some point we even hit the 205 km/h. It is allowed in Germany, by no means in The Netherlands. I would lose my drivers license for life if they catch me doing that speed here. :lol:[/quote:ookt8af8]

how fast is that in miles? i bet it was a little scary in your little cute car.

Arthur
      Spectator

[/quote:1jrsz4l9]

AWESOME CAR!!! :shock:

(I almost never use capitols, but this is a special occasion. Really bullet, great choice!)

Arthur
      Spectator

how fast is that in miles? i bet it was a little scary in your little cute car.[/quote:34s7xw4k]
      That is around 140 mph if I’m right. Not really that fast (I’ve done way faster in an Audi A8 ), but scary anyway.

i’d say so, that fast is scary to me. but in an audi it probably wasn’t so bad.

thanks arthur, i am really loving it, i was just sitting in it. :P

i’m a nerd. i know :)

Arthur
      Spectator

It looks in a pretty good condition, right?

besides a little surface rust, and having to get the idel and timing just right for this elevation it is perfect. it even has all the origanal paperwork with it.

i love it so much.

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice car, you seem to like cars :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

what a cool car bullet !!! :D

thanks, yeah i do like cars, but i am never getting another one, i am gonna keep this one. no selling it at all!!!

oh, it is almost all original, the motor is diffrent, and the paint is a shade off of the original, but everything else on it is original, even the radio, which works, but it is an am only radio, so we are putting another radio in the glovebox, for cd, and my satalite radio.

Pipoka
      Spectator

My cute dogs! ( cult, your dog is soooo cute !)

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice pets Pipoka (and Cult Hero too) :)

those puppies are so cute. they look soft and fuzzy, plus cuddly. i love animals, i want a cow, just for a pet, and a pig.

blueczarina
      Spectator

a cow and a pig- you better want a farm too :lol:

yeah, i do, a whole big farm, with lots of cute animals, no chickens though, i don’t like how they look at you, espesially roosters, they have an evil eye they give you. :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

evil chickens :lol:

they are, have you ever really looked at a chicken, like one on a regular farm, or if someone just has them? they are evil looking, and all they want to do is peck at your feet.

Arthur
      Spectator

they are, have you ever really looked at a chicken, like one on a regular farm, or if someone just has them? they are evil looking, and all they want to do is peck at your feet.[/quote:1f51v5ig]
      Solution: Curry Chicken.

I had almost the same issues with ducks, untill I found out about Peking Duck. Since then: I love ducks! Jummy! 8)

i have never had duck before. i will have to try it. i don’t like geese either, they are really mean, they chase you and try to attack you. but i have never had goose, but you don’t really have that on menus or in the grocery store around here.

Arthur
      Spectator

Peking Duck you definately should try, at a Chinese restaurant. I recommend Japanese and Thai food also.

I’m addicted to Asian food! 8)

i love asian food too, just never had duck.

Arthur
      Spectator

i love asian food too, just never had duck.[/quote:1mm5nyhh]
      I certainly recommend it. And when going to an Indonesian restaurant I recommend the Goat Sateh. OMG! :shock:

blueczarina
      Spectator

they are, have you ever really looked at a chicken, like one on a regular farm, or if someone just has them? they are evil looking, and all they want to do is peck at your feet.[/quote:2skpayp9]

they do that because they know you want to eay them. :x

i like asian food too. i always eat thai noodles and chinese food, but only vegetarian stuff. :)

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Very cute Dogs Pipoka! :)
      The first one looks quite a bit like mine :)

Bullet I know nothing about cars, but yours looks awesome! :D

Arthur, those are some great pics, but the rabbit creeps me out a little! :P

Pipoka
      Spectator

Peking Duck you definately should try, at a Chinese restaurant. I recommend Japanese and Thai food also.

I’m addicted to Asian food! 8)[/quote:162jey7b]

Love Chinese, hate japanese…
      Peking Duck, if it is what i’m thinking… delicious! :D

yeah, i don’t like japanese food either. chinese and thai food are great though, i am making pad thai for dinner tonight.

all this talk got me hungry for it, and i went to the store earlier, in my new car, and got all the stuffs.

Arthur
      Spectator

Island of Terschelling, last weekend. My dad took most pics on his camera, but they are still there on holiday, so I will get them later, probably next weekend. They return home on Friday.

Famous lighthouse \"Brandaris\"

Lighthouse later that night (my dad took an awesome pic after midnight, will definately show that also!)

that is neato. can’t wait to see the other pics.

blueczarina
      Spectator

pretty pics :D

Arthur
      Spectator

Few more pics from Terschelling

Me arriving by fastboat
      (Dad asked what sign I made… \"Nothing dad, that’s how rockers greet each other!\" :wink: )

Spooky lighthouse

The sea @ low tide

Pipoka
      Spectator

Do you want to know why i have been so busy?
      Because of this…

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Because of this…

(my graduation ceremony)

oh… i see the light in the end of the tunel !!![/quote:n3ylz5t3]

Suh-weet! Congrats!

Pipoka
      Spectator

thanks !!!! :D

Arthur
      Spectator

Because of this…

[/quote:2efnkx1v]
      Awesome! You rock big times Pipoka! :D

Pipoka
      Spectator

I should have made the \"rock sign\" :P

now you can’t recognize me :)

Arthur
      Spectator

Let me guess, you are somewhere between the girl with the itchy nose on the left, and the photographer on the right? :wink:

Pipoka
      Spectator

on the first row?

no ! :P

second chance… (but i’m close from her)

are you that girl smiling?

blueczarina
      Spectator

Congrats Pipoka! :)

and neat pics. the eiffel tower one reminds of a poster i have on my wall.

ok, i think i said i would post some of my art work, so here it is people, what i have pics of anyways

me painting a sportster gas tank

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats neat bullet. :D

do you draw a lot? i can really see the tatoo art influence.

i paint and draw myself.

neat, you should post some of your drawings.

found the time here are some of the tattoo’s i have done

heart

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats awesome bullet. if thats your early stuff, i can’t wait to see your recent work. :)

i would post some pics of my art, but i’m one of those artist who tends to be a bit dissatisfied with everything they do. :wink:
      i always see something wrong and i always feel i can do better.
      i guess i’m just one of those ornery, temperamental artist types sometimes. :lol:

plus i mostly paint and i’ve found that the high gloss varnish and metallic paints i use don’t photograph well. its to shiny and picks up light weird. :wink:

i understand about that, some tattoo’s look fantastic in person, but photograph horribly, just the light playing on the skin or the colors.

Arthur
      Spectator

Ah, finally bullet! I love the skull and the evil moon. :twisted:

Pipoka
      Spectator

are you that girl smiling?[/quote:2nxehy2p]

between the girls that arthur said, i’m on the third row, smiling :D

thanks everyone !

Arthur
      Spectator

The girl just below the statue on the back, right?

Funny thing is, I wanted to say that, but as I wasn’t too sure, I didn’t dare to. :oops:

Pipoka
      Spectator

The girl just below the statue on the back, right?

Funny thing is, I wanted to say that, but as I wasn’t too sure, I didn’t dare to. :oops:[/quote:ogxtohno]

yes !! :D

Ah, finally bullet! I love the skull and the evil moon. :twisted:[/quote:rdwq7517]

thanks arthur, i love how the scull turned out, and that evil moon too, now you can’t see it there, but it has a realy light grey shading that came out more when it washealed, i did that one on a boy that i know, actually i have done like 6 on him, next time he stops by the house i will take pics of all of them that i have done on him, there are some really neat ones.

hey pipoka– what are the ribbions everyone is holding up? special awards?

Pipoka
      Spectator

hey pipoka– what are the ribbions everyone is holding up? special awards?[/quote:3nsgxdij]

You offer the ribbions to people that you like, your family, friends, someone important in all these school years… and they write something, make draws, whatever they like and give you back.

Then you put them in that black sleeve and bring them to that ceremony. It’s a tradition to burn them but of course that i still have mine :)

wow, why would they want to burn them?

i would keep mine forever, no burning!

but that is a neat tradition, except for the burning part.

Pipoka
      Spectator

wow, why would they want to burn them?

i would keep mine forever, no burning!

but that is a neat tradition, except for the burning part.[/quote:3lz1eugz]

i think that these days no one burns them. i asked some friends and they said that they passed the ribbions on the fire, but very quickely. mine will remain untouched :)
      This thing is just one part of one week party, called "Queima das Fitas" (The burning of the ribbions) that is the biggest and most famous party at college. A lot of alcohol i must say… (and music :P )

sounds like fun.

but i don’t know about mixing burning thigs and alchohol, maybe a little of not a good idea. i dunno maybe that is just me.

Pipoka
      Spectator

sounds like fun.

but i don’t know about mixing burning thigs and alchohol, maybe a little of not a good idea. i dunno maybe that is just me.[/quote:2u56s38p]

:lol: i don’t know, i didn’t go to that party, but i never heard of someone getting hurt :wink:

well that is good. :)

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

[q

the railroad bridge (i live by the railroad tracks, no comments on that please)

Looks like the bridge from Stand By Me!

it kinda does, and it has a place on the side to walk accross.

Anonymous
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol:
      so are you going to take up modeling Dazey

oh, and you better not be making dodgy ebay deals with any Veronicas (or Kurts- because i hear shipping charges are a bitch when the stuff you buy is located \"On A Plain\" beyond that of the sane and living.)
      :roll: :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I took inspiration from your idea, Blue.

Hopefully I’ll be hearing back from Victoria’s Secret sometime soonish. :D

Phew, just imagine the Bux involved, yeah. :?

blueczarina
      Spectator

oh yeah, i bet you would fit right in – wings and all :lol:

i’d like to see dazey in a pair of victoria’s secret wings! but he has to wear that jacket too. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

as long as he has a jacket on :lol:

how’d they make the pic fuzzy but not. that is neat.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Well, it was a so-so result, here’s the last lines of the email they sent through:

\"While we were impressed with your modelling portfolio, unfortunately there’s an over-feminine aspect which doesn’t really work for us.

Please do not let this discourage you from further attempts.\"

I’ll give it a miss, if I’m not what they’re looking for, then their loss and more prestigious modelling will call for me.

Sometime I’ll just take on Kate Moss, we’re very similar, apparently aside from height differences.

I think it was an ‘exposure trick’ he used for the photo, b. Something along the lines of not quite developing it fully, cutting the ‘process’ short.

Ordered my wings from a reputable Retailer, anyway. :)

don’t worry dazey, i know that one of the big modeling agencies will be calling you. how could they not? and when do we get to see the wings and jacket combo? :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

don’t worry dazey, i know that one of the big modeling agencies will be calling you. how could they not? and when do we get to see the wings and jacket combo? :)[/quote:13yq18mz]
      yes, when? :) :lol:

here are the pics of the kittens and my inside dog.

the kittens are yet to be named, and since i am not keeping them all, i probably won’t name but one.

blueczarina
      Spectator

cute :)

your dog has some big shiny eyes- it sounds like he needs to behave some though. :lol:

well, i have to turn in now. i have to work tomorrow so its early to bed, early to rise.

ttyl :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

oh they are so cute !!!!

i love pets :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

those are cute pets :)

have you picked a kitty to keep yet?

not yet, i think i am gonna wait till they are a little older. then i can see thier personalities.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i suppose that would make sense :wink:

yeah, they are so cute right now, but one is so loud, it makes a bunch of noise. so i might not keep that one.

blueczarina
      Spectator

is that one the brat in the bunch :lol:

i think so. :D

Marcella
      Spectator

Aww they’re so cute and black and small.

i know. they are too cute.

Anonymous
      Spectator

cute bullet :)
      awe little kitties and a puppy. how old are they?
      I need batteries AGAIN for my digi…between the zoo and the 4th they are all juiced out…then maybe I can upload them…and you can see a real prairie dog(from the zoo)…lol

the kittens were born on wed june 25th. so they are a week and 4 days, and the dog, she is going to be 3 years in october. i know her name is november, but that is when i got her, and i let my son who was 3 at the time name her. so that is what you get a dog named for the month you got it in.

Arthur
      Spectator

Bullet, thanks for all the housemovies you send me. My friend Kyle made a video compilation, hope you like it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTasT5h0LEg[/youtube]

that was too funny. i laughed through the whole thing, i don’t know which part was my favorite though. that was funny.

glad you were able to do something with all of those movies arthur. :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

thats funny. :lol:

that first cat is huge.

Shannen
      Spectator

How about this? Funny or gross?

wtf?

Anonymous
      Spectator

haha :lol:
      that cat video is down right hilarious! Even my 2 year old was crackin’ up.
      now the booga picture-ugh is that what my 2 year old looks like all grown up :lol:

Marcella
      Spectator

HOW COME THAT CAT FIT THROUGH THE BOTTOM OF THAT DOOR?!?!?!

*is easily impressed*

that is what i was wondering too.

Arthur
      Spectator

Must be their voodoo gen…

I loved that part when a cat jumps on a table and slips off the other side, taking the toaster with him/her. :lol:

yeah, that was funny too. i think i like the part where the cat is looking in the mirror and scared, angry at itself.

Arthur
      Spectator

Cats are amazing, they are my #1 animal.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Cats are amazing, they are my #1 animal.[/quote:2fo0upk1]

me too…my Hercules (cat) is such a big baby..
      I don’t think I have any pics of him on my pc..his brother died so now he is depressed coming up on 2 years now…poor kitty
      we might get his sisters though…if my bro-inlaw moves to a new place
      then maybe I’ll get my happy cat back…

my cat onix is a big baby too. he has to sit on your lap if you are sitting down.

Arthur
      Spectator

Bullet, if one the kitties look like this, can I take an option to have it? Have to ask my girlfriend first, but if she agrees, then I will pick it up in person soon, together with my girlfriend. OK? Maybe we can discuss that test-drive in your new car then also… :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

that pic is funny :lol:

you guys have some funny cat picks

Marcella
      Spectator

Awwwww, it even has its own amp!

well, there eys only just opened a few days ago, we will see how thier hair turns out soon, and about their guitar skills, don’t know quite yet, but i have been working with them. :D

Shannen
      Spectator

bullet, are you sure you wnt to give away a kitten that could be a rock star?

well they all have the potential, so i geuss i could be a nice friend and let arthur have one. but if it becomes a big star i think i should geta cut of the profits, like a finders fee or something.

Shannen
      Spectator

Royalty fee would be a great deal :twisted:

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Heres a few random pics I took on a crappy disposable camera in NYC a few years back :P

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

My cousin is currently in India, and just uploaded these to his bebo :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Pretty cool pictures!

That scaffolding in Athens cracks me up!!!

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Its been under repair/restoration since 1992!!
      They must be paid by the hour :P

neat pics.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Its been under repair/restoration since 1992!!
      They must be paid by the hour :P[/quote:1mpixx9q]
      I was just watching a show about that work being done in Greece on that particular building-very cool!!
      I need to take some pics of my lame town…maybe I could do my trip to Iowa…lol
      how corny-

blueczarina
      Spectator

those are really neat pics Cult Hero. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

i liked that red phone booth picture…it’s so ancient…lol

Marcella
      Spectator

^ Yeah, I liked that too. Also that taxi pic from India, I have no idea why.

I’m back from holidays at the cabins my friend rents in the mountains of Coahuila, Mexico. I’ll post some pics when I receive them =D.

Arthur
      Spectator

Great pics again Cult Hero! Funny, I drove that brigde in Denmark almost half a year ago. At least it looks like it, Denmark has a few of these bridges I believe. Can you recall where your cousin exactly was in Denmark, Cult Hero?

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Afraid I don’t know, but this was near it if it helps you figure out the location :

blueczarina
      Spectator

is that your pink car? hehe :wink:

its neat looking.

Marcella
      Spectator

Here are some pictures we took while on the trip.

blueczarina
      Spectator

cool pics Marcella. and your dog is cute. :wink:

oh, i want that little dog. it would go great with my little dog.

Arthur
      Spectator

I have no idea who she is.[/quote:1yqyymkr]
      I too get annoyed when I want to take a nice picture of the landscape, and someone silly steps in the camera. :wink:

Nice pics though. Except for that silly girl. Ah well. She’s funny though. She might read the boards here you know.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i never even noticed that part. thats funny.

Anonymous
      Spectator

and she’s blowing weed seeds around :lol:

Marcella
      Spectator

Yeah, she’s quite annoying. She couldn’t even blow the seeds!

Anonymous
      Spectator

well at least she couldn’t spread the weed around…lol
      she’s too young….lol

Anonymous
      Spectator

Here’s sloppy pics from a car show my Mother and I (plus friends) attended today (Sunday):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uefguk

Bullett, you’ll enjoy these, there’s a red 1969 Pontiac GTO and its engine included (three air filters).

There’s some other items included, all took place in and around here: http://www.knebworthhouse.com

The long-shot of a nearby Town shows where Dazeyland resides, plus weary Dazey himself’s seen somewhere next to \"Christine.\"

I’m off to fetch my pipe and slippers now, ‘One’ must settle down for the night. :)

cool dazey, i will check them out as soon as i get done watching psyche, i was just doing some lurking while it loaded.

can’t wait to see them.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

This is Andy of Combichrist being more aggrotech than thou

phil
      Spectator

This is Andy of Combichrist being more aggrotech than thou
      [/quote:poia3ig2]

Someone in front of you looks like they’re going for that nice young man with the mic’s nipples.

I just had to point that one out.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Lmao, I didn’t notice that :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Just a few pics of my silly sweet gal I wanted to share with you. This is why she always brings a smile to my face. :oops:

Attitude Problem? :wink:

Playing the Deer Whisperer

Awwww…

those are so sweet arthur, i can really tell you love her lots and lots. and from her smiley face i can tell that she probably loves you lots and lots too.

Pipoka
      Spectator

Love the pics ! the t-shirt is very cool :D
      You look so sweet in the photo, yeah paris really is a city for lovers ! :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

Look a happy man with a woman!! lol
      Nice pics Arthur! I love her hair. I like good hair.
      The top pic has the coolest curls! Love the red shoes!
      And was that your xmas photo you sent out? Still very cute couple there!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice pictures Arthur. you guys look really happy. :wink:

Well, I’m back from my little Urban Exploration. Was quite fun, although I was disappointed that I couldn’t get inside the one building I really wanted to – the ‘3M building’. But I did get into a car park that had most of its upper levels (from 5 to top level, I think) blocked off.

And here are some pretty rubbish photos I took with my Cam phone, and then touched up.

Some pretty weathered stairs I found

Marcella
      Spectator

Aww, the pigeon nest, great find! I love the elevator door pic, as well. Very creepy. And for some odd reason the needle is great, also. The trace of human presence. Same with the garbage-covered stairs.

blueczarina
      Spectator

cool pics. the pigeon nest one is especially neat, but not so much the dead pigeon- creepy. i hate dead birds. i also liked the stairs and the elevator. :wink:

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Some great pics Superlordspamulon, love the machinery, and just the over all look of the place.
      So who wants to be a mutant/Zombie in my post apocalyptic sci-fi film? ‘Cause I just found the perfect location to shoot :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

So who wants to be a mutant/Zombie in my post apocalyptic sci-fi film? ‘Cause I just found the perfect location to shoot :P[/quote:1z2pu9o1]

it would definitely be the right setting. :wink:

that is what i was thinking when i was looking at the pics, i would have been scared a zombie would come and get me. i would want milla j with me then. :P

Marcella
      Spectator

^ Same here. Who knows when the pigeons could turn into zombie crows and rip my skin off.

oh scary, superlord did you see any signs of zombies?

No, but there were signs of junkies and vandals.

oh, junkies, yuck. those are almost as bad a zombies.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I like the pics! Especially the nest with the tagging on the wall….well and the trash/needle/elevator pics

Anonymous
      Spectator

Add this to your Dartboard, as I’ll be unrecognisable in weeks to come.

A friend and I have made pacts to grow long hair and beards for Xmas this year, I’m up for that. :)

Me caught at my friend’s Birthday yesterday, frail and bedazzled and about to speak.

Later I downed the following: 2 hamburgers, 2 hotdogs, half a bottle of Apple Tango, around 25 – 31 peanuts and 1x slice of Pizza. Go – go Gadget Indigestion:

Anonymous
      Spectator

oh, junkies, yuck. those are almost as bad a zombies.[/quote:25879ior]

Definitely a Zombie above this post. :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Just a few pics of my silly sweet gal I wanted to share with you. This is why she always brings a smile to my face. :oops:

Attitude Problem? :wink:

Playing the Deer Whisperer

Awwww…

[/quote:1o3ss6es]

I luuurve these pics, you two are smashing and aww-worthy.

Looking forward to all the wedding photos. :) :wink:

Pipoka
      Spectator

A friend and I have made pacts to grow long hair and beards for Xmas this year, I’m up for that. [/quote:2pmg6vop]

i want to see pics of that ! :lol:

long hair and beards, sounds alittle zztop to me.

and no you dn’t look like a zombie, you look like a guy who is about to eat way too much.

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe :wink:

so who wants to grow their hair out Pipoka?

Anonymous
      Spectator

A friend and I have made pacts to grow long hair and beards for Xmas this year, I’m up for that. [/quote:3hstqxxg]

i want to see pics of that ! :lol:[/quote:3hstqxxg]

Early Artist’s impression:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’ll regret posting this, for sure, yet oh well. :oops:

Here’s a few silly videos I made today for my pal; while waiting on the hill at an Airbase to continue touring:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/60kk47

Disclaimer: In real life, I have bass to my voice, recording equipment seems to Jean Paul Gaultier me for some reason. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

Early Artist’s impression:[/quote:djvls1b2]

I think it looks 8)

Pipoka
      Spectator

LOL :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

hehe :lol:

Jean Paul Gaultier huh, and can you design dresses as well :wink:

you are too silly dazey.

i was thinking of you looking more like this

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

was at a festival over the weekend, took a few pics

blueczarina
      Spectator

neat pics Cult Hero :) i like castle pics

looks cool. nice pics, mud sucks though.

Pipoka
      Spectator

A couple of photos (they are too big so i can’t post them here)

Chichen Itza [url:1vblkq8w]http://na07li.com.sapo.pt/CI%20103.JPG[/url:1vblkq8w]

[url:1vblkq8w]http://na07li.com.sapo.pt/CI%20132.JPG[/url:1vblkq8w]

Valladolid [url:1vblkq8w]http://na07li.com.sapo.pt/CI%20208.JPG[/url:1vblkq8w]

Bus on Valladolid [url:1vblkq8w]http://na07li.com.sapo.pt/CI%20197.JPG[/url:1vblkq8w]

Riviera Maya [url:1vblkq8w]http://na07li.com.sapo.pt/H0018652.jpg[/url:1vblkq8w]

[url:1vblkq8w]http://na07li.com.sapo.pt/HPIM8569.jpg[/url:1vblkq8w]

Next week i’ll post more… ;)

Anonymous
      Spectator

nice photos…put me on that beach at sunset any day-heaven for me :)
      except during a hurricane

Marcella
      Spectator

I’m Mexican and haven’t even gone to Chichen Itza myself D:. So beautiful.

blueczarina
      Spectator

great pics pip :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

Arthur
      Spectator

Nice pics Pipoka, awesome! That very last pic makes me get a really romantic mood… 8)

And Reggaeluv2000, is that a bird on it’s nest with eggs maybe? :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

that pic with the tree is funny. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

)

And Reggaeluv2000, is that a bird on it’s nest with eggs maybe? :lol:[/quote:36f087cg]

might as well be…they’re constantly flying overhead :lol:

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Most of the favourite photos I’ve taken aren’t really forum acceptable, sadly :(

Pipoka
      Spectator

Most of the favourite photos I’ve taken aren’t really forum acceptable, sadly :([/quote:ko8cqkck]

why?

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Most of the favourite photos I’ve taken aren’t really forum acceptable, sadly :([/quote:2j12mgyn]

why?[/quote:2j12mgyn]

Because they’re rated R for scenes of nudity :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

well there is the Manilla’s 21 and over thread? :lol:

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

well there is the Manilla’s 21 and over thread? :lol:[/quote:3d8hz7mq]

Haha…ethically I can’t. I respect the girls too much.

Anonymous
      Spectator

lol…wow another guy being respectful…the world is changing:)

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

lol…wow another guy being respectful…the world is changing:)[/quote:1dmiykc4]

They’re all friends, or otherwise people close to me who trusted me enough to be open with me. Their privacy is the least I can do for them :)

Respectfulness is important…and SP have certainly kept my blood tame and love intact.

Anonymous
      Spectator

awesome! More people should do that for friends :) The world could be a little bit better.
      So how long before your site gets up? 2 months? I am getting kinda anxious for something new to read.
      hopefully we will get a busy SP news week coming up…

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Well, Nick kinda put up on the site that it’d be ready for October, without me knowing :P

So likely October. Whether early, mid, or late will be determined by how well my last little bit of work goes, and when he manages to finish up the menu and layout final touches.

I was previously telling people no later than the end of November, but I always intended to get it done in October.

In all honesty I just want it launched so that I can see the response from the fans, so that I can judge what I need to tackle next, and in what priority (because I’m far from closing the book on Machina).

Pipoka
      Spectator

Nice atittude Nachtkabarett ! :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

I can’t wait, alchemy is pretty interesting. I should do more research on it myself, i have learned a lot already from what I have read while just searching the topic on google and reading a few of the sites. But I feel like I am missing something…It will pop out of no where one day

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Alchemy is definitely an inwards journey, and the process of self discovery is a laborious one, but the rewards are well worth it. It’s a language of rich symbolism, but you grow from every experience.

ok, i am too tired to read this last page, but why don’t you just take some pics of not nude people, then you can post them.

Pipoka
      Spectator

ok, i am too tired to read this last page, but why don’t you just take some pics of not nude people, then you can post them.[/quote:yb1g82cw]

:lol: that’s a good point !

Anonymous
      Spectator

Alchemy is definitely an inwards journey, and the process of self discovery is a laborious one, but the rewards are well worth it. It’s a language of rich symbolism, but you grow from every experience.[/quote:qipizxej]

I agree with you on that. It’s definitely been a more interesting journey for me since exploring it. And the rewards have been minimal so far-well at least that I know of, but completely worth it. It surprises me to see the younger generations exploring alchemy-it’s great!!

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Oh….this is a photo album:

Me with hair:

Pipoka
      Spectator

cool tat !!! :)

yeah, if you have more you can post them in the tattoo thread over in the bluebullet forum.

Anonymous
      Spectator

very cool tat..lookin’ like a relative of Billy’s with no hair :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

lookin’ like a relative of Billy’s with no hair :)[/quote:2e48062e]

that was my thought :lol:

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

I got that comment all the time. I took it as a compliment :)

I’ve just started to regrow my hair though (us Canadians have cold winters :P)

Though in all seriousness, I’m sure nearly anyone who shaved their head bald would look at least a little like Billy Corgan.

i didn’t when i shaved my head. but that was a long time ago. now my hair is almost to my butt.

Anonymous
      Spectator

I got that comment all the time. I took it as a compliment :)

I’ve just started to regrow my hair though (us Canadians have cold winters :P)

Though in all seriousness, I’m sure nearly anyone who shaved their head bald would look at least a little like Billy Corgan.[/quote:25jfuybn]

It’s super cold here in minnesnowta too! And I don’t think being bald would be the best look for myself. I enjoy my hair when it cooperates. Besides that I might get mistaken for Sinéad O’Connor.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i didn’t when i shaved my head. but that was a long time ago. now my hair is almost to my butt.[/quote:15rnnzmt]

you shaved your head once? :wink: i would never do that. my hair is really long and it would be weird to have it all gone. :wink:

i really wanted it done, but i cried when all of my hair was gone, but then i kept it that way for 3 years, i look good bald, but now i have really long hair, an i am gonna keep it.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i could never do that. i would be sad. :wink:

do you have pics? :wink:

Marcella
      Spectator

Yes, I would love to see that! :shock:

I’d never get rid of my hair. It almost reaches my butt as well, when ironed.

Pipoka
      Spectator

i think long hair is beautiful… but it doesn’t work for me so now it is short (on my shoulders level)
      when i was younger it was long too

Anonymous
      Spectator

I did a short do once and never ever again..I love my long tristessa’s

I want to see pics bullet…

as soon as i can find them i will scan them in, after we started packing i can’t find a damn thing. i might have to get my mom to bring my sr. pics for me to scan in and i will post it. i will leave her a message tonight.

Anonymous
      Spectator

ooh sr. pics
      that was a hot minute ago….

blueczarina
      Spectator

it seems like a bunch of us have really long hair. mine is past my bum.

i am thinking of getting an inch or two taken off of mine, just to clean up the ends.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, i need a trim too.

Anonymous
      Spectator

me too-I’ll do it myself though..

they all suck!!! Even the good ones suck! The never listen to what I want so fuck em’
      I’ll save my $
      I even have a 100 dollar Juut salon gift card that I refuse to use, maybe I’ll use it for a massage eventually or I’ll just give it away….

Pipoka
      Spectator

me too-I’ll do it myself though..

they all suck!!! Even the good ones suck! The never listen to what I want so fuck em’
      I’ll save my $
      I even have a 100 dollar Juut salon gift card that I refuse to use, maybe I’ll use it for a massage eventually or I’ll just give it away….[/quote:1pp3ihvv]

i will never forget the day that i left the sallon, looking ridiculous with a short bang like this… :evil:

blueczarina
      Spectator

whoa- those are not good bangs

Marcella
      Spectator

Ahh I hate that kind of bangs, especially too short. Damn stylists!

Mine is good, though. She tells me that she loves my hair so much that she would never cut more than an inch of it. Buut since it’s curly it’s getting quite damaged…

Anonymous
      Spectator

thanks for the reminder of one of my bad haircuts… :lol:
      that sucked, I know your bang pain
      well not now, but back then…

Pipoka
      Spectator

thanks for the reminder of one of my bad haircuts… :lol:
      that sucked, I know your bang pain
      well not now, but back then…[/quote:3ao52omt]

its a pain in the ass because it’s impossible to hide/ disguise a short bang like that !!! i felt so ridiculous.. (and i was!) :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

[/quote:1k82wb56]

I can’t imagine she was too pleased with her bangs either…

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah she looks retarded

Pipoka
      Spectator

yeah… :lol:

a friend of mine used to have a bang like that… but it fit her style and her face.. i thought she looked cute..
      but definately it doesn’t fit my face, or my type of hair os my style…

pip, why would they cut it like that?

Pipoka
      Spectator

i used to have a bang, but a proper one…
      my hair is curly, so when is wet it has to be cut a few inches below, because when it drys it will be short (sometimes a lot short)… and i told her that… she didn’t listen… :roll:

i’m not sure but i think that was the last time i had a bang…

my hair is curly, so when is wet it has to be cut a few inches below, because when it drys it will be short (sometimes a lot short)… and i told her that… she didn’t listen… :roll:

i’m not sure but i think that was the last time i had a bang…[/quote:3qrsibc1]

i hate it when people won’t listen to you, espesially when you do know what you are talking about.

Anonymous
      Spectator

i’m not sure but i think that was the last time i had a bang…[/quote:259y5kk4]
      you would think a professional hairstylist would know that curly hair while wet is not the actual length of when it is dry…
      That is common knowledge…lol

Pipoka
      Spectator

i’m not sure but i think that was the last time i had a bang…[/quote:3i7to8mc]
      you would think a professional hairstylist would know that curly hair while wet is not the actual length of when it is dry…
      That is common knowledge…lol[/quote:3i7to8mc]

yeah ! … :roll:

Arthur
      Spectator

I just had to post this one! Shannen and me were watching the Smashing Pumpkins – Pinkpop 2007 DVD tonight, when Shannen suddenly cried out: \"THAT’S US!!!\". And yeah, it’s us indeed… For 2 seconds jumping up and down like crazy in front of the camera, rocking out on Da Pumpkins! 8)

(black circle, Shannen in orange jacket, me with left hand in the air)

blueczarina
      Spectator

very nice :wink:

Marcella
      Spectator

Ohhh that is awesome, I want to be in a DVD.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that is cool

Anonymous
      Spectator

awesome!!!
      I can see my bracelet in someone’s footage from Minnesota’s zeitgeist show…
      but it sure ain’t as cool as being in a dvd…
      That is soooo cool 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

Uhmm… just a home burned dvd of the tv broadcast that is. Nothing official. Still pretty cool though. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

still-yours was broad casted on tv… mine is on youtube…lol
      you and Shannen are way cooler 8)

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Put your hands in the air like you just don’t care! :P
      Go Arthur! :D

Pipoka
      Spectator

very cool arthur !

Anonymous
      Spectator

Put your hands in the air like you just don’t care! :P
      Go Arthur! :D[/quote:f14xva8w]
      Go Shannen go go…get busy..lol
      Cult you forgot Shannen

Uhmm… just a home burned dvd of the tv broadcast that is. Nothing official. Still pretty cool though. :wink:[/quote:2hqjynux]

ok, when i asked if anyone could do that cause i didn’t have the technology to burn a dvd, everyone was like, oh no we can’t do that. i am pretty sure czarina asked too, so why are you watching one????????????

pretty fishy if you ask me.

Anonymous
      Spectator

maybe he just got the equipment installed to burn it from the pc or vcr… :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Uhmm… just a home burned dvd of the tv broadcast that is. Nothing official. Still pretty cool though. :wink:[/quote:3qcikbo7]

ok, when i asked if anyone could do that cause i didn’t have the technology to burn a dvd, everyone was like, oh no we can’t do that. i am pretty sure czarina asked too, so why are you watching one????????????

pretty fishy if you ask me.[/quote:3qcikbo7]

i did ask and i actually tried to dl the torrent not that long ago since i have figured out how to now- sadly its dead though. :?

i have never burned dvds before but i’m going to see if i can on my computer. i might be able too but i’m not sure about the software on it.

i will open torrents for you though bullet if you find any you want and i will even send you burned copies on discs all decked out with artwork. and if i can figure out how to burn dvds we will be set. :wink: so you can count on my help at least. :o

and that could be it reggae. :wink:

well thanks dear lady, cause i can’t get those torrent thingies to work for me at all, and i can’t burn dvd’s. i will send you dvd’s and pay for postage.

Arthur
      Spectator

pretty fishy if you ask me.[/quote:20awpbgw]
      Yeah you’re right, I forgot to tell you that my laptop has a DVD burner, but then it’s only playable on the laptop and not on other DVD players. At least not here in our house… So we watched it on the laptop. :oops:

Anyway, seems like you solved the issues? I’m sure you’ll enjoy it soon!

Arthur
      Spectator

To tell you, we watched it several times frame by frame, that few seconds, and it’s very funny to see Shannen completely disappear and re-appear between the people, when she is jumping up and down! :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

well thanks dear lady, cause i can’t get those torrent thingies to work for me at all, and i can’t burn dvd’s. i will send you dvd’s and pay for postage.[/quote:1yse40ka]

oops :oops: – i can send you audio files from torrents. i can open those. and i can open video ones too i’m sure, but i have to figure out how to burn dvds yet. i will check it out on the weekend. i think i have some kind of dvd maker software on my computer and it looks like it might play on a regular dvd player.

can you tell me what kind of discs you were sending out for making dvds bullet? there is something about plus or minus isn’t there? if you tell me i will test some out over break and see if i can burn dvds for us. :wink:

i think the Pink Pop torrent is dead though so we might have to give up on that one. :(

i will try to get this all figured out though. :wink: if there is a will there is a way. :lol:

sureno prob, the kind i have are the dvd -r, but if you need the + r i can get those too. so ether one that works for you let me know.

and does anyone have a new torrent of the pink pop performance? if not the rock am ring would be apreciated. that one is really good too, i have watched part of it on thepumpkins.net, since they have it for viewing there.

and arthur it is ok, just giving you a hard time. someone has to do it….cause mayo is busy sometimes.

blueczarina
      Spectator

ok bullet, i will give it a shot over the weekend and see if i can indeed make dvds. :) i hope it works.

me too!!!

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

haha…

:D :D

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Nick seems to prefer this photo of me:

Pipoka
      Spectator

That photo is cool!

The light effect it’s pretty nice…
      Did you have black and silver hair? wow ! :)

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Yeah…the light is some sort of fuck up. It’s not a digital lens flare or anything. Probably just some form of glare.

And yes, that is indeed black and silver.

I’ve been every color of the rainbow, apart from 100% silver (only had silver highlights)…so maybe that’s my next choice. Seemed to work well for the fellows in Rammstein ;)

Pipoka
      Spectator

I like Rammstein.. it’s a shame that i don’t understand the lyrics…

I just have an idea of the subject of the musics i know :lol:

Tion
      Spectator

oh rammstein lyrics^^

belive me, if you would understand these lyrics, rammstein wouldnt be so cool in your mind :wink:

its always just \" mother\",\"sun\" \"blood\" and \" i dont give a f**k\" :oops:

i like that ball of light, it is a neat effect, even if you didn’t mean for it to happen.

i would like silvery pink hair, like the evil girl in the forbiden kingdom. but i don’t know if it would look good on me.

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

i like that ball of light, it is a neat effect, even if you didn’t mean for it to happen.

i would like silvery pink hair, like the evil girl in the forbiden kingdom. but i don’t know if it would look good on me.[/quote:1jy2yr8w]

Never know unless you try :)

A silver pink hybrid eh? Hell, I may even give that a try sometime :)

it looked totally cool on the girl who had it. my hair needs a touch up now, but i don’t think anyone around here would be able to do that color.

how did you get yours silver?

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

it looked totally cool on the girl who had it. my hair needs a touch up now, but i don’t think anyone around here would be able to do that color.

how did you get yours silver?[/quote:16l2ukg7]

Professionally done. Most expensive one-time hair expense of my life :/

My hair was bleached, and then it was two tone dyed black and deep purple. After that it was highlighted a dark grey, and then the grey was brightly highlighted by silver :O

…probably the reason I’m a cheap, $12 chocolate brown right now :p

PS: Any pictures of you, so we can see what hair you’re working with?

wow, that does sound pricey. right now i am on the same train as you box red, but here is a pic

it is the back of me with my august shirt on, but you can see the color the best in it.

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

I think you could do pink without an issue :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

I love your hair colour bullet! and mayo’s one is cool too.. i love red hair…
      unfortunatly i don’t think it match with my skin tone…

Anonymous
      Spectator

I just dyed my dark brown, but now it’s looking kinda red..
      2 tone going for me :lol:
      I love that picture with the ball of light in it. It’s like you took the sun and brought it up close

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Awww…thankies :)

i like red hair too :)

i am thinking of pink or fire engine red with black chunks in it, i just can’t decide. i would love silver or pinky silver, but who knows.

i think if i wanted any \"crazy\" colors i would have to do it myself. and i don’t know if i can.

Nachtkabarett
      Spectator

Hair’s expendable.

Get crazy with it. See what happens.

Worst comes to worst, just sport the Billy look. I’ve done it a few times :p

Hair grows back, ha.

ooo red with black chunks in it would look so cool :)

i know i was thinking it would look cool with red and black, and i have a new haircut, well a month old, i got bangs, but i have the \"ultraviolet\" haircut, i love it, but i need to get my bangs trimmed again.

and yes if i messed it up i could shave my head, wouldn’t be the first time, but i think my husband would have a heartattack. he has seen pics of me with a buzz cut, but as it is cold out, and people around here are dumb when it comes to that kind of stuff, i don’t think i will do it. but sometimes i wish i could again.

Pipoka
      Spectator

that haircut is super cute… i love it.

but i have curly hair… :cry: it doesn’t work for me

blueczarina
      Spectator

i have actually never dyed my hair. i like my hair color though.

and bullet- you can die your hair red, but just make sure it looks better than this. and also- NO Sweaters! :shock:

thanks on the compliments on my hair and color, i should be getting it spruced up soon and will take a good pic of it.

and if i go with red it def will not be like billys there, and i like sweaters, but none with a design on them, plain one color for me.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, sweaters can be good, just not Billy ones. :lol: :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

that’s one big bullet there :lol:

I like that picture

yep that’s a good pic :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

that is a good pic. :wink:

thanks i finally had some good ones, and you can see my hair color better in this one. i have decided to grow my bangs out instead of cutting them again.

Pipoka
      Spectator

i love the hair colour and the bangs :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

it is good color and the bangs do look nice

some pumpkins
      Spectator

im not much of a photog, but heres one. i love how the clouds looked.

7:01 am 10/30/07

some pumpkins
      Spectator

and this one used to be my myspace pic for the longest time. can you guess what album its from?

Pipoka
      Spectator

Siamese Dream

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Bullet. I love your \"Eternal Sunshine\" looking sweater!

Anyway, I thought I’d share something exciting in the photo forum… A year ago I took my chiropractor’s headshots for him to use in advertising. A year later I finally see the bench that he paid to advertise on using MY photo of him! Woo hoo.

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Siamese Dream[/quote:3egn7m2u]

Pfft, shows what you know, it’s clearly the Dixie Chicks debut album :P

some pumpkins
      Spectator

Siamese Dream[/quote:3gaowa02]

Pfft, shows what you know, it’s clearly the Dixie Chicks debut album :P[/quote:3gaowa02]

finally somebody got it!!

Pipoka
      Spectator

Siamese Dream[/quote:26rug1gq]

Pfft, shows what you know, it’s clearly the Dixie Chicks debut album :P[/quote:26rug1gq]

finally somebody got it!![/quote:26rug1gq]

:!: :?:

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s what i was thinking too Pip. :wink:

Pipoka
      Spectator

that’s what i was thinking too Pip. :wink:[/quote:1q08ky6f]

believe me that after reading thir comments i thought "am i crazy?" :lol:
      but i am not! i was right ! :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

maybe they stole it from SD :lol: it is the same clouds :wink:

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

we were just joking around, I don’t even know what any of the Dixie Chicks albums look like :P

Pipoka
      Spectator

we were just joking around, I don’t even know what any of the Dixie Chicks albums look like :P[/quote:3gvwje8v]

blueczarina
      Spectator

Christmas jokes :lol:

i’m actually glad you were joking, because i was starting to question your musical tastes Cult. :P :P :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

amnesia
      Spectator

Thats some great pictures.Ive never been in paris before, i want to go there one day for sure.You look tired on the picture, probo the cold, sucks getting sick on holidays.So did you find some nice cds ? :wink:

Pipoka
      Spectator

Made it back again from Paris alive and well (caught a Cold while there though). :)

Here’s a few random pics: The Awful/Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc De Triomphe and some weird guy testing cameras… :D

Beautiful place with polite and friendly people, good food and great atmosphere. Paris rawks, even when you’re ill and stumbling around. :twisted:[/quote:2mem3n41]

I thought so much about you! Wanted to send you a message on myspace but i coundn’t find you…!
      Anyway, seems that you had a great holiday time :D Great pictures!
      I have been to Paris twice and caught a cold twice too! :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Not one single SP thing this time around. :cry:

Next time we’re going hunting though, we will not be beaten. :o

Did have Pumpkin Risotto on the Train though, which brings something special to the memories. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Made it back again from Paris alive and well (caught a Cold while there though). :)

Here’s a few random pics: The Awful/Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc De Triomphe and some weird guy testing cameras… :D

Beautiful place with polite and friendly people, good food and great atmosphere. Paris rawks, even when you’re ill and stumbling around. :twisted:[/quote:1iappfkf]

I thought so much about you! Wanted to send you a message on myspace but i coundn’t find you…!
      Anyway, seems that you had a great holiday time :D Great pictures!
      I have been to Paris twice and caught a cold twice too! :lol:[/quote:1iappfkf]

:D You win, I’ve also been twice, but only had one Cold there. :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

Pumpkin Risotto ?!
      Is that good?

blueczarina
      Spectator

cool pics Dazey :) i’m glad you had fun

and speaking of myspace, you have deleted your myspace empire again haven’t you? :P you seem to be MIA

Anonymous
      Spectator

Ja, Pumpkin Risotto’s smashing, I kind of felt guilty eating the pieces. :oops: I’ll steal some for you next time, Pips. :wink:

Urgh, Myspace Myshpaysh. Me and Stalkers don’t mix. :lol: Yes, I had a genuine Stalker, so will be gone for good. :roll:

I might appear at Facebook in the New Year though, plus here of course and on the new SP forum when it’s running.

blueczarina
      Spectator

a stalker :shock: are you serious? holy buckets, that’s creepy. :shock:

as for the SP message board- i wonder if it will ever be actually?

Anonymous
      Spectator

Hehe, I kid you not. :evil: Still, it’s flattering in a way, eventually that wanes quite quickly though! :)

I’ve never known a forum take so long to appear, maybe they’re having trouble deciding how to run it, etc.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i figured maybe they were having second thoughts about the forum because the crap hasn’t stopped exactly on sp.com. its just more hidden now instead of on the front page like before. :roll:

glad your trip went good dazey, great pics! sorry you got a cold though.

yeah Dazey, great pics!

there must be something about French colds… maybe they are stronger or something :lol:

i think sp.com is down… maybe that means they are working on the forum? :)

n/m it’s up now

Arthur
      Spectator

Some pics I took yesterday and today. Silly melancholy… :wink:

Our cozy living.
      Snowman.
      My Tibet antique collection.
      New Years Eve 00:00 at the balcony.
      Then all hell break lose!
      Our street this morning.
      10,000 people taking a New Year Swim.
      The sponsor’s pig on the cold beach… (sponsor = Unox sausages :wink: )

manillascissor
      Keymaster

What a way to bring in the New Year!

some pumpkins
      Spectator

a new year’s swim sponsored by unox sausages! does it get any better?

blueczarina
      Spectator

well let’s see. cute snowman! i love snowmen, especially tubby ones. and you look like you had fun. ;)

i must say i’m opposed to sausage though. :evil: poor pig!

Pipoka
      Spectator

Loved your pics !
      You living looks really cozy! And your tibet antiques are awesome…
      I will post some of mine later ;)

Anonymous
      Spectator

cute snowman and a messy street. I like the stars hanging-very 8)
      I have an antique Sakai tea set (my grandmother’s) and managed to find matching teapot etc. miraculously off ebay.

Marcella
      Spectator

Yayy I love those little white lites you guys are holding. I can’t recall their name in English right now.

Your place looks really cozy indeed. I feel like lying down on that couch, it looks so comfortable. So if you happen to see a bulge on it next time you wake up, you know who’s there. 8) And that is a huge pig.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s cool reggae and lucky find. ;)

i have some vintage and antique stuff too. old books and toys mostly. i like that stuff. plus i have some old Russian coins and the Moscow version of a Russian medallion that was issued in 1896 in honor of the Nicholas II’s coronation. the Russian stuff was brought over I guess by my Russian great grandmother’s family. i don’t know much about them, but that’s where they come from anyway.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Yayy I love those little white lites you guys are holding. I can’t recall their name in English right now.

[/quote:10sz2v7t]
      Sparklers??? that’s what we call them

Pipoka
      Spectator

I have an antique Sakai tea set (my grandmother’s).[/quote:3297ucfn]
      Wow! that is super super cool !

Marcella
      Spectator

[/quote:zls6g1gm]
      Sparklers??? that’s what we call them[/quote:zls6g1gm]

Thank you :D.

Anonymous
      Spectator

yeah it is very cool..If I ever take it out of storage I’ll take a picture-(it’s in a box in my room-nice and safe)

Arthur
      Spectator

Your place looks really cozy indeed. I feel like lying down on that couch, it looks so comfortable. So if you happen to see a bulge on it next time you wake up, you know who’s there. 8) [/quote:17ebhoa4]
      Always welcome! :lol: 8)

Golden Sparklers is what the package said, yeah. Reggaeluv2000 is right!

Talking about antiques, those are old Tibetan keys. Can you imagine? Keys!

amnesia
      Spectator

Those Tibet artifacts, what do they symbolize ? I think they are beautiful.

Edit: After posting this post i saw Arthurs reply above.What kinda keys are those? i mean they dont look like something that would fit in a ordinary lock.

Arthur
      Spectator

Those Tibet artifacts, what do they symbolize ? I think they are beautiful.

Edit: After posting this post i saw Arthurs reply above.What kinda keys are those? i mean they dont look like something that would fit in a ordinary lock.[/quote:oje6a950]
      Correct, it is some sort of a rather huge metal sliding lock where they should fit in. They have threads to be hang on the hips of the people, together with some other personal belongings like spoons and knives. I used the small copper one in the middle to carry around my neck when I climbed the Stok Kangri in 2003. Some kind of a good luck token… :wink:

But there’s much more on the pic, hardly visible though. Top left: old pottery (used to carry temple gifts or light a little candle inside), together with a white donkey bone & a little horseshoe I found in the Himalaya mountains during my trekkings there. Top right: Tibetan prayer wheel. Middle right: antique water-copper (special, kinda rare type of copper found in the Himalaya) glass used for tea. This one is from a little town called Alchi if I’m right. I was there to visit the famous temple, with the rarest buddhist wall paintings to be found anywhere. Always when I see pics like this… Rhaaahhh! Wanna go back there!

amnesia
      Spectator

Awesome.Thanks for the history lesson :wink: I find it very interesting because i never seen stuff like this and its always nice to know some sort of background of those items, the history etc.So you planing on going to Tibet again ?

Anonymous
      Spectator

Thanks for the update on your antiques. I am so jealous you have a prayer wheel. I want one. They are so neat! I want to go to Tibet-always have, but who knows if I will ever actually go there…I live with a Disney World obsessed husband..I should have never brought him there. There are other places to go in this world..
      anyways, really cool antiques Arthur

Anonymous
      Spectator

They make giant sparklers that get posted in the ground for lining your walk way-that would be scary-

cool pics, and wow, who had to clean up that big mess?? and i so want a pig like that.

i used to have one of those singing bowls, but i don’t know where it went, my mom probably has it. cool stuff arthur.

Arthur
      Spectator

I am so jealous you have a prayer wheel. I want one. They are so neat![/quote:3d74fluy]
      Yeah they are! The one on the pic is actually not really an antique one. Just an "oldie" for the tourist market. But I have 2 others that are really antique though. If you want I can take pics of them? 1 is the coolest prayer wheel I have ever seen, it comes with a really long shaft and with a wooden pot made of, yes sir, appletree wood. Seldom seen. One of my few antique prides, let me tell you! It was 1 of those items that I chased for many days in Leh (capitol city of Ladakh) before I was able to buy it.

mayonaise, I have never been to Tibet itself, only to countries that connect to it, like Nepal and India (Ladakh) where huge groups of Tibetans live. Tibet is rather hard to visit if you want to go there by yourself, as you always need a personal guide or take a guided tour. I never wanted that crap. I want to go there by myself and discover it by myself, with only a backpack, some money and the Lonely Planet book about that area. :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

cool pics, and wow, who had to clean up that big mess?? and i so want a pig like that.

i used to have one of those singing bowls, but i don’t know where it went, my mom probably has it. cool stuff arthur.[/quote:f1wsow46]
      Thanks & hahaha, yeah right! A pig for a pet, imagine that! :lol: But I’m sure you would take good care of him/her, right? :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

ooh yes Arthur please post. I would love to see an old antique prayer wheel. And what is cool, you have a story on how you acquired them along with the history of the prayer wheel itself..awesome

amnesia
      Spectator

Yes, i would like to see them to pls. :)

Marcella
      Spectator

Please with a cherry on top :wink:.

Arthur, you have a really cool collection :)

about the pet pig thing, once someone was trying to find a home for a pig and they asked us if we wanted it. we actually considered it but we said no. if we had a pet pig i would have to stop eating pork, that would be just wrong :lol:
      but the only reason we said no was because they get too big, if they stayed little it would have been so neat to have a pet piggy :P

Pipoka
      Spectator

Well here’s some fotos of my holidays

Oporto

blueczarina
      Spectator

those are pretty pics Pip :)

Marcella
      Spectator

That is so nice! I don’t even know where Oporto is, though ._.

Anonymous
      Spectator

very cool. I like the one with the glass, bottle, & fireworks

amnesia
      Spectator

That is so nice! I don’t even know where Oporto is, though ._.[/quote:2g2les4s]

Oporto is it not the second biggest town is Portugal after Lisabon ? Nice pictures Pip, did you get drunk new year ? :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Now Arthur shoud show us more of his antique stuff :P[/quote:1wzginho]
      I think I was reading your mind here Pipoka! Nice pics by the way, looks like a beautiful old city with tons of stories to tell!

Anyway, here are the pics that I just took of my 2 precious prayer wheels.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I like your wardrobe in da back dere. Sweet.

I’m a furniture guy (antiques). I have a pie safe, old wooden refrigerator (the kind you put a block of ice into), and a bedside cupboard.

Anonymous
      Spectator

awesome Arthur. Makes me want one even more…
      ho ho ho everywhere and a prayer wheel :lol: it’s artsy

Arthur
      Spectator

Hehe, funny you mention that wardrobe manilla. I’m quite heavily into antiques also. We should turn this into \"Show Off Your Antique Goodies\"! Got a few things to show (off :wink: ) there also…

blueczarina
      Spectator

maybe you should start a new thread just to show off other collectables and antiques we might have. :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

We could start our own website. Furnfreaks. However, I think those twins on Antique Roadshow got us beat. They can look at a chair and tell you +/- 10 or so years how old it is. And they get all gay about it too. It’s pretty entertaining.

blueczarina
      Spectator

They can look at a chair and tell you +/- 10 or so years how old it is. And they get all gay about it too. It’s pretty entertaining.[/quote:17nxwe33]

that made me laugh :lol: i love that show and the Keano (spelling?) twins do get pretty gay about it. :lol:

and on another note- i think SPfreaks does stand for FUNfreaks! :P

Pipoka
      Spectator

Oporto is it not the second biggest town is Portugal after Lisabon ? Nice pictures Pip, did you get drunk new year ? :P[/quote:13jyxgr6]

yes it is!
      thanks girls ;)
      but i didn’t get drunk! ::P

Pipoka
      Spectator

great antiques! they look so heavy!

80% of my furniture is from Africa and of of course way older than me… but i’m sick of some pieces i would get rid of them but my parents would kill me :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

awesome Arthur. Makes me want one even more…[/quote:z6v2h2a5]
      Yeah, very understandable. Especially the big one is quite something. Those bigger types are used by the elderly when they cannot lift the wheel anymore, so with a longer stick they can rest the wheel on their knees. When I saw one of those prayer wheels in use during a Buddhist dance festival in the temple of Lamayuru (after a trekking of 8 days in the bare and lonely Himalaya, walking around 200 km in that period!) then I was like: finding such a thingy will be my reward for this awesome trekking… it took 4 years however to find one, and it turned out to be the reward after climbing the 6,000+ meter Stok Kangri mountain!

Anyway, they both have 1,000,000 times "um mani padme hum" (*) written inside on old paper rolls covered with a red piece of cloth. The number of 1,000,000 is maybe an urban legend told by the buddhists, but the many tiny scribblings inside are certainly there, and are awesome to (sometimes) look at.

* I looked that up for you:

"Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying the mantra (prayer), Om Mani Padme Hum, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion. Viewing the written form of the mantra is said to have the same effect — it is often carved into stones and placed where people can see them.

Marcella
      Spectator

I learned so much more in this thread than in years of History class. :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

I learned so much more in this thread than in years of History class. :D[/quote:12ndboss]

thats because history classes usually suck at a lower level. :roll: i couldn’t believe some of the slip ups my teachers had made in the past. one told a student that the Lusitania was sunk in WWII and another almost made me fall off my chair when he said Catherine the Great was married to Peter the Great. he died in 1725 and she was born in 1729! i mean WTF? :roll:

Arthur
      Spectator

and another almost made me fall off my chair when he said Catherine the Great was married to Peter the Great. he died in 1725 and she was born in 1729! i mean WTF? :roll:[/quote:1xrolduy]
      I have almost the same age difference with my girlfriend. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

and another almost made me fall off my chair when he said Catherine the Great was married to Peter the Great. he died in 1725 and she was born in 1729! i mean WTF? :roll:[/quote:qsqtnh5y]
      I have almost the same age difference with my girlfriend. :wink:[/quote:qsqtnh5y]

seriously, you died 4 years before she was born? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

wow so this is Arthur’s ghost? Shannen what’s that like :?:
      was it really Shannen posting pics for Arthur’s ghost?

Arthur
      Spectator

seriously, you died 4 years before she was born? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:9blhnhvf]
      Normally I’m a bit late, this time it was her. Ah well… But there is not even a decent word for our type of relationship! :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

seriously, you died 4 years before she was born? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:26lkkao8]
      Normally I’m a bit late, this time it was her. Ah well… But there is not even a decent word for our type of relationship! :lol:[/quote:26lkkao8]

necrophilia? :wink:

Marcella
      Spectator

Ahahah necrophilia, sounds like the appropiate word :lol:.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i thought so :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

I always call her sweetly…

blueczarina
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

Marcella
      Spectator

And according to Arthur, I am the silly one :lol:….

blueczarina
      Spectator

And according to Arthur, I am the silly one :lol:….[/quote:3uuuxkm4]

i know :lol:

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Marcella
      Spectator

Goorgggeouss *___*

Pipoka
      Spectator

so cool !!! 8)

you might recognise someone in it :P[/quote:225ykeio]

*gasps*

Dimebag Darrel!

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

you might recognise someone in it :P[/quote:s1iq6rkm]

*gasps*

Dimebag Darrel![/quote:s1iq6rkm]

*dies laughing*

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Hey everybody, sorry that I haven’t been around. In between family and computer problems, and the kids being sick… I just haven’t been spending much time online lately… I haven’t even been up to any art until this week when my cousin came to stay… check out a couple pieces from our fun photoshoot and a new decoupaged album that I made:

Marcella
      Spectator

The first one is great. The way light reflects on the water is really relaxing, and the combination of those aquatic colors gives it a beautiful touch. Gorgeous model, also =). Her eyes are incredibly beautiful.

Pipoka
      Spectator

very beautiful, and photos and the decoupaged album.

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

Thanks. It’s the most fun that I’ve had in a while

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s a cool find Cult Hero :)

and nice new avatar Marcella. before i saw the name i thought it was a new manilla avatar for a minute. :lol:

Pipoka
      Spectator

i just re-read my coment and … it makes no sense!
      oh boy… my head is getting worse ! :lol:

i was wondering what did you put around the eyes… they look like bubblebath crystals…

Doubtful-Della
      Spectator

i just re-read my coment and … it makes no sense!
      oh boy… my head is getting worse ! :lol:

i was wondering what did you put around the eyes… they look like bubblebath crystals…[/quote:3eleqiaa]

It’s an Ice FX kit from Halloween time. I’ve been searching for it every year in October for 3 years now, and I finally found a Wal*Mart that had one. I had a kit about 4 years ago and it was so much fun.

Marcella
      Spectator

and nice new avatar Marcella. before i saw the name i thought it was a new manilla avatar for a minute. :lol:[/quote:xv1re9l5]

Should I take such thing as a compliment? Wahaha.

blueczarina
      Spectator

and nice new avatar Marcella. before i saw the name i thought it was a new manilla avatar for a minute. :lol:[/quote:24comiwm]

Should I take such thing as a compliment? Wahaha.[/quote:24comiwm]

yes, its a good avatar :) i like it.

i just presumed it was manilla at first because he has been the only one changing his avatar as of late :wink: like every few days :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

problem is now I want to play tetris on Marcella’s avatar :lol:
      what a tease :?

Danni
      Spectator

Danni
      Spectator

[/quote:3jafjohn]

Yup. "That’s James Hetfieldin the corner!!"

Anonymous
      Spectator

Swish picture, perhaps you should ‘accidentally borrow’ that long-term, H. :D

George Bush sneaking in, top-left?

Arthur
      Spectator

Zack de la Rocha is the only person I recognize on there… Spank me, I’m not good in remembering faces… :oops:

haha, i noticed billy first, but then the guy from rage, and is that other guy behind billy the one from system of a down?

Anonymous
      Spectator

ok well I have no clue, but Billy’s there :P

some pumpkins
      Spectator

haha, i noticed billy first, but then the guy from rage, and is that other guy behind billy the one from system of a down?[/quote:3lu06iw1]

that was my guess, serj tankian

Arthur
      Spectator

[/quote:nr1q737c]
      I like this pic.

haha, i noticed billy first, but then the guy from rage, and is that other guy behind billy the one from system of a down?[/quote:17qfsilm]

that was my guess, serj tankian[/quote:17qfsilm]

ok, cause that is who i thought it looked like.

Anonymous
      Spectator

great pics Honeymade Opiate.
      I like the green window too!
      My camera broke :( I need to go camera shopping soon. I need one so I can post my painting on deviant art..or so I could just take pics and maybe post one here one day

Pipoka
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

neat. is that your Mardi Gras pics? :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

yep! :wink:
      we had lots of fun… i’m so tired today

Arthur
      Spectator

Mardi Gras, I thought that was only in the US… obviously I’m wrong? Cool pics, with pretty ladies on them! :wink:

OK, my turn to share something with you. A few years ago, in 2004, I made a multimedia New Year Wish 2005 PC-CD for my friends and family, that was of course heavily Smashing Pumpkins influenced. When you would put in your laptop or PC, it would automatically start up with a menu with options to choose from, and then do some silly games, look at some pictures and enjoy TONS of music mp3’s and Smashing Pumpkins videos. Here are a few screendumps I made, while enjoying it big times, waiting for this forum to come back…

Jewelcase

CD

Several menu’s, and stuffs to enjoy…

A silly shooting game and an animation could be started below the funny pic

And of course a huge Smashing Pumpkins section! :lol:

Lost ’94 Tapes as a video bonus, can you imagine? :wink:

And some other music to enjoy

Click on every track, and it will play! :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s a cool New Years present :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

very 8)
      although Arthur, I didn’t see Soma listed anywhere :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Arthur
      Spectator

very 8)
      although Arthur, I didn’t see Soma listed anywhere :lol:[/quote:1qlk2pzp]
      :lol: It didn’t fit on the screen here, but it was available, of course, in the Siamese Dream section! :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

very 8)
      although Arthur, I didn’t see Soma listed anywhere :lol:[/quote:1kx3wfn8]
      :lol: It didn’t fit on the screen here, but it was available, of course, in the Siamese Dream section! :lol:[/quote:1kx3wfn8]
      :lol: but of course it is ;)

Pipoka
      Spectator

that’s cool!!! :)

Tion
      Spectator

a selfportrait i did a week ago…
      <a href="http://www.fotos-hochladen.net:3c6l0hn8][/url:3c6l0hn8″>

cool pictures, everybody :D

Anonymous
      Spectator

The tree resembles a heart shape…every time I do dishes this is what I look at (not much else to see)…I want to see if it happens to holds it’s shape or not in the future :P

i don’t see the heart in the tree…

and pip, i love your dress in your mardi gras pics!

tion, that’s a cool pic! what are the colored lights?

Anonymous
      Spectator

Pipoka
      Spectator

thanks! :)

i dressed up in a kimono for halloween, cool pic’s pip, and those lights are neat tion, how did you get those? post a pic of the tree with leaves reggae, maybe it will look even more like a heart.

blueczarina
      Spectator

yeah, post the tree when it has leaves. then it will probably look more heart like.

oh, the whole trees, i was looking for a little heart somewhere within the trees, like where’s waldo :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

a selfportrait i did a week ago…
      <a href="http://www.fotos-hochladen.net:2gczzg0i][/url:2gczzg0i”>

cool pictures, everybody :D[/quote:2gczzg0i]
      I knew we have the coolest chicks and the baddest guys on here. 8)

Tion
      Spectator

:wink:

the colors are lightsticks.
      the sticks you have to bend and after a while they G.L.O.W.
      i fixed them with a clear cord on the floor of my room .

cool, i would not have guessed that’s what they were! they look neat!

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: probably so!

amnesia
      Spectator

Hey, that one looks exactly as my computer, also my laptop and workstation is showing pumpkin signs as well. :lol:

Pipoka
      Spectator

so funny. where did you find that pic reggae?

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice computer. very pumpkiny. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

google…
      the power of google :lol:

Danni
      Spectator

Due to boredom, I’ve been fooling around a bit with the Nine Inch Nails trademark:

All Neil’s.

Danni
      Spectator

On the computer thing, I guess the hard disk lokks like this.

Anonymous
      Spectator

^^^^awesome we have a whole unit :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

yes, you could have a whole pumpkin pc. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

notice the heart sticker thing for the nose on the pumpkin hard drive?
      8)

Arthur
      Spectator

My Flower Fairy… 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s pretty. :) i love the tulips.

amnesia
      Spectator

Thats a very pretty picture indeed. :)

that’s a cool pic! i like the perspective, how the flowers in the foreground look so big :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

What a gorgeous picture!!!
      it’s so pretty and Springy :)
      lovely Shannen, be proud Arthur :D

Pipoka
      Spectator

One word for this pic: Beautiful!
      The tullips are so pretty!

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Random pics uploaded from my phone

blueczarina
      Spectator

it looks chilly in the top ones.

Anonymous
      Spectator

Great pics, Cult, you could star in Enter The Dragon with that mirror one. :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

it looks chilly in the top ones.[/quote:3822s76e]
      you just don’t want to be reminded of the great snowy season :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

it looks chilly in the top ones.[/quote:2pymtubw]
      you just don’t want to be reminded of the great snowy season :P[/quote:2pymtubw]

actually i prefer a bit of chill just not all of those frigid sub zero days of this last winter :? :P

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Me too, I like the cold, a little heat kills me actually.

amnesia
      Spectator

Great pictures Cult Hero! 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I can deal with the heat, I can deal with cold, but not that subzero shit…humidity is what I can’t tolerate
      makes my hair frizzy..lol
      no it sucks to feel all sticky hot and not even have to move your body around much

blueczarina
      Spectator

humidity is gross

Anonymous
      Spectator

My wunderba Oreo Archive, thus far.

Note: Aside from the ‘pot,’ all the others are authentics from Amurrica. Oh yes, yes they are. :D

amnesia
      Spectator

Drooooools

blueczarina
      Spectator

my corkscrew willow after all the rain made it look more like a weeping willow

blueczarina
      Spectator

it definitely looks weepy :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

wow Dazey planning on adding to that collection?
      that was Oreo overload for me..getting my nausea from too many double stuffs back in the day.
      And just think I’m less than 1 minute away from buying some, but I am going to landmark Mall of America to day :?
      I might even bring a certain shirt with ;)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

my ticket collection. oh how i wish i had saved all of them.

Anonymous
      Spectator

:shock: holy sheets! I’m beyond sad, I want to see a show now!!!! thanks for depressing me even more :P
      oreos? eat some then ;)

Danni
      Spectator

Look, my cat Bajse is on the cover of Style Magazine:

blueczarina
      Spectator

your kitty is cute :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I recently ate a pack of Double Stuf in, ahem, one day. :oops:

A few random pics of my ‘lil trip to the States recently:

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice pics. you look like you had fun and lots of oreos. :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

I recently ate a pack of Double Stuf in, ahem, one day.[/quote:2aqzfklo]

Its nice, is it not? :twisted:
      No need to be ashamed about that, ive done it myself one or two times. :P

Great pictures, seems you had fun. :)

cool pics :)

did all those double stuffs give you a tummy ache? :shock: :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

too much info at the end :lol: but nice pics :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

DAZEY you’re back!!!
      nice pics…looks and sounds like you had a good time :D
      too many oreos and I totally would have puked after 3 double stuffs :x
      TMI on the bricks :P

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

So…..you may be able to tell from the following that I got bored :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

:shock: what’s with all the laptops?
      not getting enough Pumpkinny action in or what :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

you are a pumpkin freak :lol:

guilty

oh

oops

Anonymous
      Spectator

what would have been cooler is to have one of our nifty profiles on that photo :P
      I only have 1 though :lol:

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

lol, I was using my laptop, my DSI and my PS3 to look at the sites :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: wow you must be needing a mega Pumpkins fix

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

Hehe, always :P

I would have done it on my phone too, but I didn’t have enough hands to hold the DSI, the camera and the phone :P

ok so a month or three ago i promised some pics of me with little to no hair, and i found them yesterday. i posted them to myspace so i could post them here, so here you are i will also put what year they are from

1997– these two are from my senior photos, and that dress i am wearing, the brand is called porn star :P

amnesia
      Spectator

You look good with shorthair Bullett. :wink:

If i was shorthair, i would look like a fucking bowlingball. :?

thanks mayo, i like shorthair, but i am so big now i would look wierd.

Anonymous
      Spectator

wow bullet took you long enough to post these :P
      you totally have the right shaped face for really short hair..I could never do it, but i also love my long hair :D
      and damn you are skinny in those pics

well i told you i had to find them, and i did yesterday. i know my arms were so thin, i am so jelous of myself.

Anonymous
      Spectator

i am so jelous of myself.[/quote:qrp6udx0]

:lol: good one bullet :P

Pipoka
      Spectator

holy jesus!
      you could be a model!!!!
      you look awesome

oh you looked so cute! you still do though :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

very nice and i like the Twiggy hair :)

holy jesus!
      you could be a model!!!!
      you look awesome[/quote:3mfuz8wy]

oh you looked so cute! you still do though [/quote:3mfuz8wy]

very nice and i like the Twiggy hair [/quote:3mfuz8wy]

thanks guys, i know i so should have tried to be a model 10 years ago when i had the bod for it. oh makes me so sad, but i am ok now.

blueczarina
      Spectator

hey, think of it this way, less puking. :lol: :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

hey, think of it this way, less puking. :lol: :wink:[/quote:2v5vfavy]
      ahhahaha hell no :lol:
      true though :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

indeed. it would be so awesome to design clothes for a runway though.

Anonymous
      Spectator

of course it would be for you silly!!! you would love to do that!
      You kow what would super cool that amnesia and I talked about? an SP toe ring :D I want one!!!

blueczarina
      Spectator

could be. i’m not into those though.

cool idea, but i think toe rings are uncomfortable. maybe a regular ring. or a pendant on a necklace.

Anonymous
      Spectator

well it’s not my fault you girls can’t handle toe rings :P toe rings rock!!!

amnesia
      Spectator

well it’s not my fault you girls can’t handle toe rings :P toe rings rock!!![/quote:3iwnipbj]

I agree. :P

well good, ya’ll can keep all the toe rings :P

i like my lip ring. sucks i can’t wear it at work anymore. hafta save it for weekends. at least i know now that the hole is not going to close up :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

i don’t even wear regular rings too much. i think its because i’m always washing my hands though at work with the ickyness or at school with all the art supplies and crap. i do like regular ones though.

Anonymous
      Spectator

well it’s not my fault you girls can’t handle toe rings :P toe rings rock!!![/quote:zsfsgklz]

I agree. :P[/quote:zsfsgklz]
      toe rings are sexy :P and guys like them because of that reason
      right amnesia ;)

amnesia
      Spectator

My fat toes can barely handle toe rings, so i get them in jumbo sizes. :P
      But, yes toe rings are nice. :wink:

mr.benway
      Spectator

confuciousconfusing? amnesia?
      have i missed something? what happened to all the screennames?

anyway… i’ve found a picture from my hometown

they like to be confusing and change thier screen names. i just still call them mayo and reggae. that is a nice pic, where is it of, if i may be so bold?

mr.benway
      Spectator

they like to be confusing and change thier screen names. i just still call them mayo and reggae. that is a nice pic, where is it of, if i may be so bold?[/quote:22drrtrj]
      yepp, very confusing… and now i understand the screenname "confuciousconfusing" :? :lol:

it was a nice spring evening at the river rhine in "

p.s.: picture was taken

blueczarina
      Spectator

that is a pretty pic. :)

and i’m confused too guys. reggae’s name especially. its like a tongue twister. that’s why i shall call them the same or their real names or some combo of all of above. :P mainly i have a problem with change. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

wow Benway that is a great picture. I can’t believe they have a skyway ride in the city-that’s pretty badass 8)

and hey my name was inspired through a conversation with amnesia :D it’s good to have a different name on here. It needed to happen long before it did :P
      you will get used to it

blueczarina
      Spectator

i’ll try :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

lol..I’ll try to
      I keep using my old name to log in :lol:
      guess I am used to it still

i could change my name to first rose of spring :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

you guys are going to confuse me. :lol: i still don’t have the other two down yet. :P :wink:

Danni
      Spectator

You know, I can not understand how you guys did change your usermanes. :?

blueczarina
      Spectator

probably by asking manilla :wink:

amnesia
      Spectator

You know, I can not understand how you guys did change your usermanes. :?[/quote:30hw0wng]

Ask Manila. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

i figured it was him.

amnesia
      Spectator

Yep

i was kidding, i don’t want to change my name

Anonymous
      Spectator

lol…oh we can’t have too many name changes…lol
      then I would really be like my user name :P

mine could be sanely crazy…(jk manilla don’t change it for me) i think i have decided that’s what i am… sanely crazy :P

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

So I got Fight Night Round 4, and couldn’t resist using the PS3 camera to put myself in the game :P
      It actually turned out surprisingly well, pretty much looks like me when I was 21! :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

the bottom one scares me :P

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

It is kinda freaky, kind of an Alien looking thing :P
      I’ll have to try again with better pics :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

it did remind me of an alien. he should look more like this :arrow:

Arthur
      Spectator

Of course, I then put Billy on using pictures from the net, but it didn’t turn out so well :/
      [/quote:3lru28mp]
      Killy Borgan. :lol:

blueczarina
      Spectator

Anonymous
      Spectator

Oh wow that is just one creepy picture…looks like Tyra Banks’ forehead though :lol:

i saw watched some fireworks last night and got to try out my new camera (my daddy was sweet enough to lend me some money for it)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

those are awesome pictures last rose. very trippy 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

Rose….niiiiice photos!!!
      I bet you are having fun with you new camera :D

thank you! yes i love my new camera! :)

Pipoka
      Spectator

really cool pics rose! :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

those are neat pics 8) sparkly

amnesia
      Spectator

Very nice pics, Rose.

those pics turned out great

thank ya thank ya :)

Anonymous
      Spectator

I am finally posting a picture of me so you know who the hell I am and not just a silly name on the site
      see I am a real person :P

Im a Cult Hero
      Spectator

You’ll always be a silly name on a site to me re…..er….I mean….confusciousconfusing :P

I randomly found this in a nightclub cubicle :

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s funny :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

gees how does one misspell that? :lol: that’s kinda funny

i can misspell it punkins lol

some pumpkins
      Spectator

ever search ebay for smashing pumkins? sometimes you can get lucky. i got a wlp that way. cherub rock i think.

:lol: that’s kinda cool. maybe if they can’t even spell it, they don’t know what they are selling and maybe one if us could get a rare gem for cheap! :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

um I can say I have my eye on a few pumpkin things by typing in it wrong :D

some pumpkins
      Spectator

^ good luck

ncis, america’s got talent, the bachelorette, and hell’s kitchen. that’s whats on the major tv networks right now. terribly lame. so very terribly lame.

i don’t watch the major tv networks, i usually watch discovery channel or food network

some pumpkins
      Spectator

me neither. i was just noticing the crap that millions were watching.

the history channel is good too. i watch that alot durning the weekend.

yeah i like the history channel too. and sometimes animal planet.

but yeah, it’s crazy some of the stuff they have on the major networks these days. i can’t get into that crap :lol: but like you said, millions do. times sure do change don’t they?

blueczarina
      Spectator

i love history shows. i don’t watch as much tv on the tv anymore though. i find i watch tv on dvd or shows on the computer more. i really love Ghost Adventures. i have been watching that one a lot.

Anonymous
      Spectator

The tree that has a heart shape to it outside my window
      using my cell-my camera is still out of commission :(

niteshyft
      Spectator

Back from the trip. Just a quick picture of one of the highlights before I go pass out for a few hours.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

is that Judah Friedlander?

niteshyft
      Spectator

Ha! That resemblance is uncanny, but no, it’s not him. That’s the friend that paid for most of the trip so that I could go :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

he does look like him. a lot!

Anonymous
      Spectator

I’m surprised other people haven’t thought it was him

Danni
      Spectator

i can misspell it punkins lol[/quote:pj1vb7v9]

Smashing Pumkins – "The worlds hardest band name to spell."

Arthur
      Spectator

Ha! That resemblance is uncanny, but no, it’s not him. That’s the friend that paid for most of the trip so that I could go :D[/quote:3j65b3em]
      He’s a really nice guy, with a really good heart, obviously. :D

another tired \"morning\"…

Anonymous
      Spectator

a leaf with some heart

Danni
      Spectator

Pictures I took last year.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

^awesome. very pretty and trippy. i especially like the one of the field with the powerlines.

blueczarina
      Spectator

those are cool. i like the colors and i like how the ground looks blueish in the powerline one.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

boredom on a saturday night. probably the best picture of me that i have.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

deftones on june 28th, 2007
      so very loud
      same place i saw the pumpkins anniversary tour

some pumpkins
      Spectator

mars volta from april 3rd, 2007
      2nd row. got to cut to the front of the line, and the seats were first come first serve.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

found another deftones

some pumpkins
      Spectator

a few more.

blueczarina
      Spectator

your use of swears offends me pumpkins :P :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

Nice pictures Brandon, youre a good looking guy. :wink:

Youre dog looks so sweet. :)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

sorry blue :oops:
      thanks ayoe, but only if the picture is sideways.

don’t tell my other dogs, but he was my favorite. he passed away about a year ago. he was the sweetest dog i have ever had. my sister named him dawson.
      dawson? what the hell?

blueczarina
      Spectator

that is a different name. Dawson’s Creek fan?

and yes, you better watch your fucking mouth around here. we can’t be having any swears on this board. :P cause you know, i never ever swear around here :P

some pumpkins
      Spectator

she was like 12 when we got him, but swears it was not because of the show. i m not sure if she was a fan or not.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

another tired "morning"…

[/quote:x52zh0aj]

Cool photo effects. Unless, maybe, that’s just how the world looks where you are. 8) :lol:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

deftones on june 28th, 2007
      so very loud
      same place i saw the pumpkins anniversary tour

[/quote:tjdudnck]

pretty cool. i knew who chino was just from the way the silhouette was standing. awesome.

Arthur
      Spectator

boredom on a saturday night. probably the best picture of me that i have.

[/quote:3qehj1so]
      Shave the head, and I will grow a little beard… and we are brothers. :lol:

Sorry, I just had to say that, when I saw your pic. And the others you show here are cool too. 8)

Anonymous
      Spectator

those are some good pics posted…I’ll post some of my trip after I get home tonight or tomorrow. depends on how tired I am

Arthur why would he shave his head :lol: he still has a full head of hair…well at least in that pic

Cool photo effects. Unless, maybe, that’s just how the world looks where you are. 8) :lol:[/quote:ecrvmbh7]
      Of course that’s how the world looks. I’m confused now. What are you implying?

Cool photo effects. Unless, maybe, that’s just how the world looks where you are. 8) :lol:[/quote:39uvoukk]
      Of course that’s how the world looks. I’m confused now. What are you implying?[/quote:39uvoukk]

some pumpkins
      Spectator

those are some good pics posted…I’ll post some of my trip after I get home tonight or tomorrow. depends on how tired I am

Arthur why would he shave his head :lol: he still has a full head of hair…well at least in that pic[/quote:3fvld7ex]

my head is shaved these days. that’s an old picture.

blueczarina
      Spectator

so you went for the Billy look, did you. :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

maybe all these spfreaky boys should shave their head..it seems to be the trend :lol:

Tion
      Spectator

i thought about it.
      this year on halloween i go as a billy vampire…
      so, lets see :wink:

Danni
      Spectator

——

Every now and then you need to just do it. Last time it was a disaster. I missed several spots and it looked like I had some kind of disease. The leper? I don’t know.

I like those pictures of yrs Pumpkins, very trippy.

Anonymous
      Spectator

made me think of MCIS

blueczarina
      Spectator

if i walked into the web of that spider i would scream.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

that looks like the biggest spider i have ever seen! you know your avatar is a bug blue. but it’s ok, cuz it’s cute.

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s how i feel. its ok, because she is cute. :wink: its not really the kind of bee that will sting in the ass and kill you, at least i think not. you never know.

Anonymous
      Spectator

that looks like the biggest spider i have ever seen! you know your avatar is a bug blue. but it’s ok, cuz it’s cute.[/quote:ex4rc50j]

hahah I have a picture of one that is even bigger. there were so many spiders around on the trip I went on-you really had to pay attention and as you can see I failed-and it was on my last day there too :lol:

blue’s bug is cute ;)

i always take pictures of my feet too :P

Anonymous
      Spectator

:lol: glad I am not the only one that does it

here for you blue more spiders :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

ewww

Anonymous
      Spectator

I knew you would hate it blue :P
      You should have heard me scream after I walked into it and making sure that thing wasn’t in my hair :lol:
      It really was a funny site

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i love satellite shots

Anonymous
      Spectator

manillascissor
      Keymaster

the writing or the hepatitis?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

amnesia
      Spectator

I love this picture. :)

blueczarina
      Spectator

How’s this for a photo? :lol:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse … =514690333[/quote:37111xu3]

that guy must really love you :lol:

and i didn’t know you just randomly stood in front of mirrors with cameras Derek :P

manillascissor
      Keymaster

and i didn’t know you just randomly stood in front of mirrors with cameras Derek :P[/quote:1hffyhw5]

yeah me either!

blueczarina
      Spectator

so did it go off accidently? :wink:

manillascissor
      Keymaster

no, i meant to take the picture, just for some reason my hand/eye coordination was REALLY off…

blueczarina
      Spectator

:lol: that’s happens :wink:

Danni
      Spectator

Pumpkin season has officially begun with me carving this bad-ass evil thing I think.

blueczarina
      Spectator

excellent :twisted:

amnesia
      Spectator

Boyfreind bought a new camera today, and i was test target

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Cool pics.

What kind of camera did he get? I’m in the business for a new one myself.

amnesia
      Spectator

I think it was a Kodak camera, im not sure what model or serie it is.

some pumpkins
      Spectator

cool spectacles ayoe. and you have nice eyes too :wink: were you doing the star trek \"live long and prosper\" symbol with your hand?

amnesia
      Spectator

No not really, my boyfreind asked to do something with my hands, and thats the result, i know its a silly pic. :wink:

some pumpkins
      Spectator

i think it’s better that that’s not what you were doing.

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice pics and cool hair :wink:

Arthur
      Spectator

nice pics and cool hair :wink:[/quote:307g9bp7]
      My thoughts too. 8)

Couldn’t find any Pumpkins references in that house though. :wink:

blueczarina
      Spectator

nice pics and cool hair :wink:[/quote:3bupd04z]
      My thoughts too. 8)

Couldn’t find any Pumpkins references in that house though. :wink:[/quote:3bupd04z]

for shame Ayoe :lol: :P

amnesia
      Spectator

I still need to get my first poster. :P

The only one im really interested in, is the metro poster, the one you and Arthur own. 8)

blueczarina
      Spectator

it is fantastic. 8) i hink there are lots of great ones though.

Pipoka
      Spectator

looking great mayo!!! :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

speaking of posters…

i just bought an early gish tour poster from belgium. incredibly rare. my heart is beating faster in anticipation. :D

Arthur
      Spectator

speaking of posters…

i just bought an early gish tour poster from belgium. incredibly rare. my heart is beating faster in anticipation. :D[/quote:51qxv5im]
      8) awesome 8)

nice pics ayoe :)

Daysofthephoenix
      Spectator

Those are some awesome bloody body parts everywhere!!

I just love the message your giving to kids that cannibalism is alright. :D

Arthur
      Spectator

I just love the message your giving to kids that cannibalism is alright. :D[/quote:1ff67274]
      :lol: :lol: :lol:

amnesia
      Spectator

Nice pic Karen. :)

I just wish halloween was a hit, not many celebrating halloween here, shame that is. :?

it seems like a lot of people say that, they don’t really celebrate halloween like we do in america…

amnesia
      Spectator

Here is a few pictures of Charlie the heartbreaker. :D

manillascissor
      Keymaster

I like his black nose. Reminds me of the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. :D

he’s pretty! what breed is he?

some pumpkins
      Spectator

cute kitty ayoe!

amnesia
      Spectator

he’s pretty! what breed is he?[/quote:38z63k7e]

His an Oriental, his nothing but ears atm. :lol: His the same breed as my last cat, i love that breed, they are extreemly talkative and cuddly, and quiet inteligent.

Its actually a Siamese mixed with a regual housecat. They have the Siamese lean shape and sharp face, but the markings of a housecat.

Pictures aint the best, just to lazy to pick up the camera, was still in bed when i took the pictures with my cell phone.

Anonymous
      Spectator

awww such a cute new kitty :)

and btw..you look hott with those new glasses ayoe. I like em!!

Arthur
      Spectator

awww such a cute new kitty :)[/quote:27bxf8dr]
      Cute? It’s EVIL! :P

blueczarina
      Spectator

I just love the message your giving to kids that cannibalism is alright. :D[/quote:2ya3k5j0]
      :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:2ya3k5j0]

haha :lol: (old post i know, but i have to catch up)

and cute kitty Ayoe- a little mischievous looking though. :P i will have to agree with Arthur there.

amnesia
      Spectator

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meet Darth Charlie (Star Wars) :twisted:

Nice one Arthur, cracked me up. :lol:

yeah he looks all ears :lol: he’s so cute though :)

some pumpkins
      Spectator

just saying hi

manillascissor
      Keymaster

amnesia
      Spectator

Nice picture Brandon. :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

~-_-~

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Look at this girl. :shock: Aooooogah!

Anonymous
      Spectator

I wouldn’t go for the old car horn I’d say Hottie!!!

manillascissor
      Keymaster

hey look, bram is sporting a beard! nice! :P

it’s gone now.

i went skiing.

blueczarina
      Spectator

what are you eating. is that suppose to be sausage in your soup? :wink:

pea soup with sausages and a slice of bread.

austria, baby! :D

blueczarina
      Spectator

haha, i like pea soup if its vegetarian. :P

Arthur
      Spectator

Bram, next time you go there, you might want to try the Fucking Hell beer! The German brewery is allowed to brew it now! :lol:

http://oami.europa.eu/ows/rw/pages/OHIM … /cs2.es.do

\"The examiner rejected the application the sign used sexuality in order to express contempt and violent anger. The village Fucking in Austria , to which the appellants had referred, had only 93 inhabitants, and no-one knew of it. Furthermore, the right of freedom of expression had to have limits in the case of upsetting, accusatory or derogatory signs.

The Board held that in Christian terms, ‘hell’ is the place of highest torment. It is a place of damnation. In common parlance ‘hell’ is a synonym for something negative and causing torment. If the first word element stands for ‘damned’, then the sign designates only that which according to popular belief happens in hell.\"

OK, something completely different now.

Our appartment is for sale since a few weeks, and pics can be found online on a Real Estate website:

http://www.funda.nl/koop/s-gravenhage/a … straat-61/

blueczarina
      Spectator

Fucking Hell beer :lol:

and does this poster come with the apartment :P nice space though. and do they sell apartment like a house there? here you just rent them.

Arthur
      Spectator

The poster does not come with the apartment no :P

And yeah, apartments can be bought here, it is quite common. You do not buy the actual bricks and windows etc, but you buy the right to live there. And in the same wicked way you can buy the right to not pay groundtaxes anymore for the garden (as if an apartment has a garden, except for groundfloor apartments… :wink: )

Anyway, it might make sense somewhere, but not in my universe! :lol:
      So I just paid the money for both rights, and hopefully another person will take it from us soon. Fingers crossed!

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s different. here you just rent it. you live there and its your home, but someone else owns the property and you pay rent every month to stay.

and i wish you luck getting it sold. are you getting a new apartment or house soon? :)

how was the open house day, arthur?

Arthur
      Spectator

how was the open house day, arthur?[/quote:biqlywyr]
      Sucked. :cry:

To celebrate suckness, we went to Popa Chubby last night. He rocked our socks off! I went to buy his latest album "The Fight Is On" and he put his signature on it. Just like he did 15 years ago when I bought another album at his concert. 8)

Danni
      Spectator

Yeah, \"Chubby\" ain’t that bad. Awesome guitarist.

[/quote:1w3bttdh]
      rock on, arthur. cool pic. looking good.

i never heard of popa chubby before, but it looks interesting.

Arthur
      Spectator

Sneak preview of our new house! :D

My dedicated Smashing Pumpkins Music Room under construction. 8) 8) 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Will you rent this room out to me? :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

Will you rent this room out to me? :lol:[/quote:1747rws2]
      Without any questions asked! I feel so comfortable in that room already, and being there with my best friends will add 100% to it! :lol:

Last night I ordered all my Smashing Pumpkins cds and dvds in the closet in the back, I hang 1 of my 2 Smashing Pumpkins sales awards on the wall, and now I have to find the box with all the little posters to hang them also… Update expected after this weekend!

BOOYA! 8)

Arthur
      Spectator

As promised, update! 8)

Not shown, left of the MCIS award is a framed Chigaco Tribune Metro ad for their farewell in 2000, and the left wall is covered with a huge Subway poster for Stand Inside Your Love single and the famous GM Place Vancouver concert poster. And more to come: the If All Goes Wrong poster, that one still needs to be framed, but its place is already reserved in my Smashing Pumpkins Music Room aka \"SP rock hok\"… 8) 8) 8)

amnesia
      Spectator

Absolutely astonish, thats what i call a badass room 8) 8)

Danni
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

the portrait of health and happiness there for sure :wink:

Danni
      Spectator

the portrait of health and happiness there for sure :wink:[/quote:2xvlpne7]

Ha, ha. That’s right :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

[/quote:2wet4f91]
      Yeah, you got quite the collection, couldn’t resist. :P
      Incesticide? Cool. Amsterdam 91, good show? Care to share a rip? 8)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

THAT IS A SHIT TON OF CDS. MY GOD. :shock:

blueczarina
      Spectator

holy crap honeymade! :shock: that’s like having a music store in your house. :shock:

amnesia
      Spectator

holy crap honeymade! :shock: that’s like having a music store in your house. :shock:[/quote:3pa3vsbw]

I agree. :shock:

Danni
      Spectator

I like to collect almost everything. I have to stop this obsession. It’s not healthy anymaouh.
      Occasionally, I’m selling a lot of stuff as well.

Arthur:

Sure, I could share the Nirvanuh Amsterdam 1991 Amsterdam gig. What method do you prefer? I’m totally off when it comes to sharing ztuff and such.

Arthur
      Spectator

Arthur:

Sure, I could share the Nirvanuh Amsterdam 1991 Amsterdam gig. What method do you prefer? I’m totally off when it comes to sharing ztuff and such.[/quote:2rg0son5]
      Sorry, I was away for a week, I missed this one…. Anyway, can you rip to MP3 maybe?

Few pics from my London trip.

Siamese Dream (remastered) :lol:

Voidhanger
      Spectator

Nice pictures, Arthur. I used to live in England, brings back some memories.

Well, here is my music collection – it is mostly black and death metal, but with the occasional rock, ambient, industrial bands. And, of course, about 80 releases by the SMASHING PUMPKINS – they are on the second rack, about the fourth row down where there is a band of uncharacteristically large amount of white and yellow CD spines!

First rack:

Arthur
      Spectator

Both in one shot:[/quote:3rl0k718]
      Umpfff… Wow, what a Metal CD Library! 8)

amnesia
      Spectator

Holy crap!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Arthur
      Spectator

Holy crap!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote:1ptu2xh9]
      Indeed, say that again. I thought I had an immense collection (over 1,600 cds, almost 800 of them with Smashing Pumpkins songs), but Voidhanger beats me big times. BIG BIG TIMES! My estimate is: 2,000 cds AT LEAST! 8)

Right, Voidhanger? Hats off to you! 8)

Voidhanger
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

awesome pics Arthur. the bunny one made me laugh. :lol:

and holy crap Voidhanger!!!!!!! :shock: holy crap! :shock: very awesome \\m/ you have some nice stuff.

Anonymous
      Spectator

:shock: wow I have never seen so many before in my life

nice collection you guys!

it’s like a cd hall of fame going on in your house :P

Danni
      Spectator

blueczarina
      Spectator

that’s interesting. i like the spiral staircase. that’s kind of a different looking jail. was it creepy? mwaahahahaha

Danni
      Spectator

Mnjaah, not THAT creepy, although the owner of the \"hotel\" told us about several strange events taking place in the ol’ prison, huaah..

Anonymous
      Spectator

is that some sort of pass hanging on the SD poster?

awesome pics btw.

blueczarina
      Spectator

i was hoping the prison was haunted. mwaahaha :P

you threw them out? i would be kicking my own ass for that. i do like your posters though. and its kind of funny because i have have a almost the same but a smidge different Greatest Hits poster with about the same frame on my wall.

Danni
      Spectator

Yeah I threw them out since I was young, stupid and not the least cautious with the handling of the posters hence all the tears and holes.. grrr…

Yup, Carrie. That’s the New York 7/11 2008 VIP backstage pass signed by BC + JC. Ya know the (set-up) show where that fan \"confronted\" Billy and \"wanted\" his money back…

Anonymous
      Spectator

niiice. I didn’t know you were at that show That was so hilarious too.
      And you got backstage wowzers!!!!

and for shame on tossing posters, but not everyone has their mind in tip top shape all the time

Arthur
      Spectator

Cool room with posters, indeed!

And this is not creepy… this is cute! :lol:

Anonymous
      Spectator

Some orsum pictures languishing in here. :) I’m still alive, just. :twisted:

blueczarina
      Spectator

good to see you are still kicking :wink:

Anonymous
      Spectator

why does the guy on the left strangely resemble Arthur to some degree?

Arthur
      Spectator

why does the guy on the left strangely resemble Arthur to some degree?[/quote:3em9nn1n]
      I have to agree with that.

blueczarina
      Spectator

he’s gone hippy. it must be Billy’s new peace and love direction.

:lol: I like your new do Arthur!

Anonymous
      Spectator

he’s gone hippy. it must be Billy’s new peace and love direction.[/quote:hdbuio9t]

hahaha so it is a cult LOL

blueczarina
      Spectator

he’s gone hippy. it must be Billy’s new peace and love direction.[/quote:2xq27xau]

hahaha so it is a cult LOL[/quote:2xq27xau]

it must be haha. :lol:

jawn till dusk
      Spectator

why does the guy on the left strangely resemble Arthur to some degree?[/quote:3f2j2yzf]
      I have to agree with that.

[/quote:3f2j2yzf]

This also looks like murph,the drummer from dinosaur jr

Arthur
      Spectator

This also looks like murph,the drummer from dinosaur jr[/quote:3h7mgm7n]

:lol: :lol: :lol: He looks like my older brother indeed! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

So I went to a concert of Marillion and Deep Purple last weekend, in Essen, Germany. Both bands I had never seen live before, but when a free ticket was thrown my way, I couldn’t resist of course. Deep Purple is where my love for rock music came from, I still remember the moment when I was 11 years old and heard Child In Time for the first time…. I was flabbergasted! And wondered where that unearthy music came from! And believe it or not, but these Deep Purple guys really blew us away last Sunday, and remember, they are between 60 to 70 years old already… And still do an average of 150 shows per year! :shock:

And I have to say, Marillion was pretty good too (first pic below)…

By the way, I have a more than decent recording of this Deep Purple show (in MP3) for who’s interested.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

cool pics bro. glad you had a good time.

marigold
      Spectator

wow, good photos Arthur!

here is a pic I got of the U2 spaceship:

Arthur
      Spectator

wow, good photos Arthur!

here is a pic I got of the U2 spaceship:

[/quote:vv1nvqvh]
      Thanks, your pic is very nice too, must have been an awesome show, right? What does "if they do carbon off-setting" mean? I don’t know that saying… :?

marigold
      Spectator

It was a very impressive show, they had a very cool video screen that ‘expanded’ and stretched down over the stage – a bit hard to explain – you’d need to see a video of it.
      Carbon off-setting is planting trees or supporting renewable energy to balance out all those emissions of greenhouse gases put out – by them travelling and hauling that massive spaceship around the world!

Arthur
      Spectator

Ah right, got it! Thank you for explaining. They can sponsor my new Toyota Prius, for a change, maybe? Does that count on the carbon off-setting scale? I’m about to order that car, but a little financial injection from U2 is always welcome! :lol:

Arthur
      Spectator

By the way, in the end I choose the Lexus CT200h Hybrid (Luxury Line + moonroof, so with almost all options available) for my next company car. I will have it in April, and I’m very excited to go drive it! 8)

And I want to share a New Years Eve pic with you guys, as a somewhat funny thing happened on that night. We spend that eve in Amsterdam in the Red Light District with some friends, and there was a fire in 1 of the (whore?-)houses. A police truck quickly drove there to tow some cars away to make room for the Fire Brigade, but instead it took another route (possibly some drunk people jumping in front of the truck, so the driver had two options: override them, or take a detour… that is what 1 of the police officers told us), and it get stuck in a little restaurant in the Red Light District. It happened just around the corner, we heard a huge noise of breaking glass. And this is how it looked like when we went there…

Arthur
      Spectator

Just returned home from a 1 week holiday with my wife to Prague, Czech. Wonderful city, I shot a few hundred pics there. These 3, taken on the very old Charles Bridge, are amongst the finest, just my humble opinion. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-a5HTLDMWc[/youtube]

Danni
      Spectator

Lovely pics, man. Czech = Karlovacko.

Danni
      Spectator

manillascissor
      Keymaster

[/quote:1ncs9e0t]

most excellent

Danni
      Spectator

Finally finished my project \"Siamese Nightmare\"

manillascissor
      Keymaster

honeymade~
      if i had an album coming out, i’d use that as the cover. fucking badass.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

matter of fact, let me know if you ever become interested in selling it.

Danni
      Spectator

Thanks, I’ll give it a thought.

Now, I didn’t know Anthony Kiedis is Hitler is Antony Kiedis?

manillascissor
      Keymaster

hahaha, yeah. michael jordan too.

Danni
      Spectator

Only suckers carry Ipods. Real men use the laptop.

manillascissor
      Keymaster

ah nice

manillascissor
      Keymaster

Me, teeing off. Pretty sure that ball was never found again.

hahaha

Danni
      Spectator

Billy says \"hi\". He’s caught in my Ipod today. He’s trying to say….

manillascissor
      Keymaster

sup, billy

Danni
      Spectator

Ha ha, right.

The VU:s on my Pioneer CT-F500 are absolute fucking lovely. Ohm, this baby.

<a href="http://postimage.org/:3nwvo3q1][/url:3nwvo3q1″>

Arthur
      Spectator

[/quote:33tuwk27]
      This brings me back to my little bedroom at my parents’ place. 30 years ago… I had almost the same type of tape deck, but without the meters. I build in an alarm clock from a radio device, so I would wake up with music from a cassette, instead of from the radio. :)

manillascissor
      Keymaster

marigold
      Spectator

Cool posters 8)

Deftones in Chicago:

Viewing 793 reply threads

The forum ‘Miscellaneous Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.